Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Tchill13 »

So spam is pushing skitter/tchill?

That's interesting. I'll have to reread some stuff. I don't think spam believed that to be the team until the last 2 or 3 pages.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
In post 344, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
In post 279, Hectic wrote:If Reaper flips town here:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
That or she's playing as REAL fucking bad town.
Like town that doesn't deserve to be called town, or even a village.
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
In post 380, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 369, skitter30 wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
Scum!Azure is hammering him before his replacement can come in to townspew and save this miserable train wreck of a slot.
More like a slum.
@nmsa i don't get it, why does this post implicate hectic in the nk; this post to me looks to me more like he might be setting up an azure mislynch after a reaper townflip; seems kinda silly to nk her if that's the case
You and Hectic bot hmissed the point. Killing Azu was a stupid move, because Azu was an easy ml. And Yet It Happened. Scum!Hectic posts this to make it look like an Azu kill wouldn't come from him.
but like he recognizes azu is an easy mislynch ... so why doesn't he just aim to do that today instead of this wifom- stuff?
That's the whole point.
Everyone
recognized azu as an easy ml. Yet he was still shot. So who looks best from that nk? The guy who said azu absolutely had to be lynched.
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k, I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but
intent on Elements 24h or so after the replacement shows up

Pedit: perfect timing lol
What happened here?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 435, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:Whatever, this isn't changing ever. All that will happen is Hectic and Spam hypnotise you more into thinking I'm scum.
VOTE: Elements
If you're town, we're hsving a talk postgame. PSA because apparently I have to keep saying this: DON'T SELFHAMMER AS TOWN. IT'S ANTI-WINCON 99.9% OF THE TIME.
Fake rage?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 465, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Well this isn't a fun lylo. At least and probably only 1 scum in {Hectic, Tchill}, and Aaron as the other probably. I'm Town Indecisive Doctor. I can't protect the same person 2 nights in a row. I'd rather not claim who I've protected for obvious reasons.
Really looks like you moved to elements with the intentions of pushing hectic again in lylo.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Ohhhhh I'm what happened.

Hectic was being the reasonable person who didn't immediately try to jump to one side or another on the CC. hectic then mentions that he doesn't like skitter trying to make their vote the deciding vote in lylo.

Spam then panders to hectic and hard SR's skitter without a hint of SR'ing skitter the entire game up until hectic shows a disdain for skitter.

It's all very convenient.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Is it spam/aaron? That'd make sense front the pov hectic is town and skitter is the ML target.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 591, AaronFrost wrote:I actually agree with Hectic on this one. That statement seems to imply that you're conf!town which is far from the case. Just because we're both townreading you doesn't make you conf!town.

This might just be paranoia speaking but now I'm feeling like it could be skitter. Hectic is still my stronger scumread, but I haven't ruled out scum!skitter either. It's not gonna matter if we mislynch today though.
Looks like Aaron is opening the door to a skitter SR here. Hectic being pushed by Aaron also.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Tchill13 »

It does put the aaron/spam team in such an odd place if hectic HAS to be the deciding vote given that they sr'd hectic the majority of the game.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:33 am

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

In post 626, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 294, NotMySpamAccount wrote:VOTE: Hectic
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
In post 380, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 369, skitter30 wrote:
skitter30 wrote:
More like a slum.
but like he recognizes azu is an easy mislynch ... so why doesn't he just aim to do that today instead of this wifom- stuff?
That's the whole point.
Everyone
recognized azu as an easy ml. Yet he was still shot. So who looks best from that nk? The guy who said azu absolutely had to be lynched.
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k,
I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov
. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but

What happened here?
Maybe if you read my post you'll find out.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 435, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Elements wrote:Whatever, this isn't changing ever. All that will happen is Hectic and Spam hypnotise you more into thinking I'm scum.
VOTE: Elements
If you're town, we're hsving a talk postgame. PSA because apparently I have to keep saying this: DON'T SELFHAMMER AS TOWN. IT'S ANTI-WINCON 99.9% OF THE TIME.
Fake rage?
Nope real rage. I'd say more, but ongoing games.
Tchill13 wrote:BOP?
Burden of Proficiency. When a good player like skitter has really not contributed much to the game besides being on consensus mislynches, not standing out from the rest of the players, or the like, it's far more likely that she's scum, since town!skit would presumably have played better. It's not a foolproof theory, but it can't be discounted.
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Saladman27 »

VC 3.6
chennisden wrote:Listen, godmid.

Your family line goes back millions of years.

Somewhere along the way, one of your ancestors fought a tiger.
Somewhere along the way, one of your ancestors fought an army in defense of their family.
Somewhere along the way, one of your ancestors was stranded out to sea and had to paddle their bit of flotsam back to shore.

All of these great accomplishments have all led up to you. And all of your accomplishments, your birth, everything that you did as a baby, as a child, as a man, led you here.

Everything in your life has led up to this moment, so that you can self vote in RVS for the memes.
Not Voting (3) -
AaronFrost, Hectic, skitter30
NMSA (1) -
Tchill13
Tchill13 (1) -
NotMySpamAccount

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-09-29 08:00:00)

Game Notes

- skitter30 is V/LA on Fridays and Saturdays
- Hectic is V/LA from 17th to 21st
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

bro your first post after 380 is 407. all you said is reread.

ok

ah.... this is new. i didn't know there was a name for it. Ive used that specifically on mulch and Boonskies.

so now we have more reason for ppl to play like shit as town so they can play scum better. Greeeaaat. Not a fan at all of that being a mainstream thing.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Tchill13 »

you penalize players for being good town players. Very crazy idea. I'd be careful. I had 5 plus games with the 2 ppl i did it with.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:15 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 622, skitter30 wrote:And pointing out again that you cant actually point to scummy stuff i did *here*; it feels like you're trying to sell scum!me and the best argument you have is appeal to bop because there isnt really much else you can actually push me on
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:17 pm

Wait what the heck am I doing. I'm casing skitter, when I know tchill is scum. I should be casing him instead to make people vote conf!scum.
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 44, Tchill13 wrote:I might go ahead and lock town the hectic dude.

Players that think certain alignments NEVER do anything tend to be town and they also tend to think they're always right. They're fun ppl to mess with, but it's too early for that.
In post 51, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 49, Elements wrote:
In post 47, Tchill13 wrote:Reaper was the first player to unvote other than the self voter.
I have a name you know.
You will hereby be known as the self voter until I call you by your actual name.
Tchill is just here to mess with people so far.
In post 60, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: reaper

I actually agree with you. I voted elements to see what NotMySpam would do but I'm more interested in pushing reaper tbh.
In my experience, voting somewhere to see what someone else would od tends not to be in good faith, and "reaction testing" is just an excuse for bad/scum play.
In post 133, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 131, Elements wrote:
In post 130, Tchill13 wrote:So far 3 ppl have thrown shade at me without acting on it.
Which three?
Reaper, azure and NotMySpamAccount
Me: votes tchill
Tchill: NMSA threw shade without acting on it.
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
Distancing from two easy future mls.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 203, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

OK I've seen enough (
but my goodness is it tempting to annoy azure even more lol
)

I like azure for town. Shows frustration I can relate to when it comes to bad townies.

I think elements reasoning for unvoting is bogus. Doesn't make sense to remove your vote from a fear of hammer when ypi could have don't that when, azure was immediately put at L-1.
More of Tchill just here to annoy.
In post 225, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:

im gonna reread the thread at some point.
Huh, so when tchill rereads the thread it's fine, but when I do it's scummy.
In post 339, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: Elements

Let's see what happens.
Might be nai, but I hate it when people use this as reasoning outside of rvs.
In post 449, Tchill13 wrote:We'll all claim and then I'll give my thoughts.
Fishing for a real pr to cc and force a 1v1 after his "fake vt claim".
In post 456, Tchill13 wrote:I'd prefer my scum reads have to claim without seeing everyone else do so first.

Please let hectic and spam go before anyone else.
Again, trying to be in total control of massclaim as if he's conf!town.
In post 480, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 448, Tchill13 wrote:OK mass claim time.

I'm vt. I think hectic is next then NotMySpamAccount.
Why the fuck did you claim VT here?

At least this confirms there's one scum between Tchill and Spam.
I agree that Aaron is likely the second.
??? Dude. I'm the doc and I crumbed. I wanted to see what everyone claimed. I only claimed vt there because I crumbed. Spam is scum.
Also this is not how you do massclaim as town pr. You claim your real role, and then use the crumb if forced into a 1v1. You don't lie and then pretend to have done it to bait a cc.

In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:I just want to know who spam "targeted" he didn't even give us that info.
keeps trying to get this info to makes sure he knows who he can safely nk in case he loses the 1v1, despite knowing that outing that info is anti-town.
Show

Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:43 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

He's a machine. Keep going. I'm scum for having a personality omg.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean, yes, you ought to be focusing on tchill from your pov given that we're not lynching out of the two of you today
In post 637, skitter30 wrote:
In post 622, skitter30 wrote:And pointing out again that you cant actually point to scummy stuff i did *here*; it feels like you're trying to sell scum!me and the best argument you have is appeal to bop because there isnt really much else you can actually push me on
but again ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 640, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 225, Tchill13 wrote:UNVOTE:
im gonna reread the thread at some point.
Huh, so when tchill rereads the thread it's fine, but when I do it's scummy.
Because every time you've changed your read on someone your reason was "I reread the thread and this is how I feel now" and you've never expanded on it. You did it with Hectic and Elements on Day 2 and now your read on me has completely shifted Day 3 from scum!me to town!me and now you're on scum!skitter.
In post 407, NotMySpamAccount wrote:k, I took a step back from the game and reread everything from a neutral pov. My reads have totally shifted, and I like Hectc for town now. I actually think Elements is scum. I don't want to hammer early, so I'll just UNVOTE: , but

This post feels very opportunistic. Does exactly as I described above and posts this about 15 minutes after I put Elements at L-1.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 639, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 133, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 131, Elements wrote:
In post 130, Tchill13 wrote:So far 3 ppl have thrown shade at me without acting on it.
Which three?
Reaper, azure and NotMySpamAccount
Me: votes tchill
Tchill: NMSA threw shade without acting on it.

You were voting for Azure at the time. Your Tchill vote was when we were still in RVS and Tchill posted that after you had switched to voting Azure.
In post 166, Tchill13 wrote:2 wagons at L-1 before page 8. Doesn't surprise me that neither has went through, I highly doubt this one does. Other than frost azure can't pinpoint a reason for any vote. Can't really look too much into RVS votes imo, I mean I don't think either wagon has had good reason tbh because reapers and azures blew up for little to no reason.
Distancing from two easy future mls.

You could argue that both skitter and I were distancing from the Reaper mislynch on Day 1. Neither of us were fans of it. I think scum would be more interested in pushing both of them as a mislynch here.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 640, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 503, Tchill13 wrote:I just want to know who spam "targeted" he didn't even give us that info.
keeps trying to get this info to makes sure he knows who he can safely nk in case he loses the 1v1, despite knowing that outing that info is anti-town.
We all wanted that info from you though. You should've at least given your night 1 target since you could target them again presumably Night 3.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 638, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Wait what the heck am I doing. I'm casing skitter, when I know tchill is scum. I should be casing him instead to make people vote conf!scum.
Nah you're not getting off that easily. You brought up the idea of scum!skitter and now you're trying to backtrack from that.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:24 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Honestly, your case against Tchill isn't really that convincing. I think I've made up my mind here.

VOTE: NotMySpamAccount
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:24 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Actually... no

UNVOTE:

I'll hold off until Hectic gets back.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Tchill13 »

I would suggest not doing that again unless you're sure lol.

I'm spam is scum. Idk with who. I thought it might be Aaron but this is interesting.

I don't think it's hectic because of how spam has played regarding hectic.

It very well could be skitter. I'll have to iso them.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”