Azuresky
Azuresky
Goon
Azuresky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:39 am

Post by Azuresky »

In post 196, Tchill13 wrote:Good lord I might vote azure just to not have her around anymore lol. God scum that refuses to claim as town on D1 because they think everyone is stupid.

I pitied you because I thought you had anger issues. You just think you're better than most ppl here and throw tantrums because of it. Go figure.
Bro Im not saying that. Im an alt. Fuck.

Im just informing you that players do do it.
Tchill13 wrote:
In post 195, Azuresky wrote:
In post 192, Tchill13 wrote:I skimmed the game and I liked robbs push. Mainly because I didn't see anything that looked town from you azure.
So in that case, what are the odds Nom is my buddy?
You realize I'm pushing nom on the premise that you're town correct?
Which doesnt make sense to me because Nom is thinking the way that I am.

Also if you think Nom is scum and Im not, that has to mean the wagon is scum-driven, right?
Fallsoul
Fallsoul
Townie
Fallsoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:45 am

Post by Fallsoul »

In post 190, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 188, Tchill13 wrote:I can't remember anything about fallsoul.

That's new though. I'll try "I'm too good for you to catch me as scum" next time someone pushes me.
Would you mind taking a look at his posts? My point is that Fallsoul is a new player that appears to not follow the game correctly, and a player like this ending on Azure's wagon is a very bad sign.
What exactly do you mean by this being a bad sign? That I'm a town and I easily put my trust in others' arguments and I just voted Azure? If that's not the case would you explain what you meant by that? And if you believe I'm a town why would you even vote me?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:47 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 201, Fallsoul wrote:

That's new though. I'll try "I'm too good for you to catch me as scum" next time someone pushes me.
Would you mind taking a look at his posts? My point is that Fallsoul is a new player that appears to not follow the game correctly, and a player like this ending on Azure's wagon is a very bad sign.
What exactly do you mean by this being a bad sign? That I'm a town and I easily put my trust in others' arguments and I just voted Azure? If that's not the case would you explain what you meant by that? And if you believe I'm a town why would you even vote me?
I never said you were town?
I said that your posts show you don't follow the game, which is indicative of a scum trying to appear town especially for a new player.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 am

Post by Tchill13 »

You're an Alt and you, still "act" like this after experience lol... Wagons doesn't haaaaave to be scum driven. I've seen all town d1 wagons before.

If you want to attack me for pushing nom go right ahead.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Tchill13 »

VOTE: azuresky

I thought they were a newb which is part of the reason I town read them.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Vorkuta »

Is there a universe in which this shitfest subsides anytime soon and we can all get along better?
Because I can't read anyone right now, and I don't want to dig deeper in these interactions
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Fallsoul
Fallsoul
Townie
Fallsoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Fallsoul »

In post 202, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 201, Fallsoul wrote:

I never said you were town?
I said that your posts show you don't follow the game, which is indicative of a scum trying to appear town especially for a new player.
So if I'm scum and not following the game then do you mean that I'm just voting based on whoever my scum partners vote for?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:58 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 206, Fallsoul wrote:So if I'm scum and not following the game then do you mean that I'm just voting based on whoever my scum partners vote for?
I'd say more accurate would be that you vote Azure for being the more popular wagon and it's easy to justify a vote there.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 172, nomnomnom wrote:Maybe that's me having a bias for experience but a player having more mafia experience knows how to appear more town over time and to make sure they're not the center of attention. That or it's a subversion of that idea and people come to expect it out of them. But they're an alt that no one knows, so it cannot be possibly a subversion, just a natural state of being.
So basically too scummy to be scum?

What if he’s an alt and knows that people tend to town read people who act like that and that was his goal?
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:04 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 208, Robbnva wrote:
In post 172, nomnomnom wrote:Maybe that's me having a bias for experience but a player having more mafia experience knows how to appear more town over time and to make sure they're not the center of attention. That or it's a subversion of that idea and people come to expect it out of them. But they're an alt that no one knows, so it cannot be possibly a subversion, just a natural state of being.
So basically too scummy to be scum?

What if he’s an alt and knows that people tend to town read people who act like that and that was his goal?
I guess?

Also that kind of tactic makes infinitely more sense on a main account, not a new alt nobody knows :P
Fallsoul
Fallsoul
Townie
Fallsoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Fallsoul »

I voted for Azure because I bought others arguments against them nom. Me voting that way makes me look scummy but Robb and Luca tunneling on Azure and being so adamant about it doesn't seem scummy to you?
Fallsoul
Fallsoul
Townie
Fallsoul
Townie
Townie

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:08 am

Post by Fallsoul »

I mean, it's easy to justify but do you have anything more than that for voting me?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 172, nomnomnom wrote:I've made the mistake of eternally casing someone in guns and roses 2 for being a bad townie and making contradicting statements and in general pushing the game in a deadly direction, and that lead to scums being able to just lay low and let the game come to its conclusion, and given the weird confusing statements that indicate some people are not following the game and take this opportunity to vote Azure? I think there is a high possibility that Azure is mislynch bait.
I make that mistake also but how can you look past it? Somebody who screams scum, can’t be written off as town. At least I don’t know how to do that. But if I was somehow able to, the people trying to leverage that to their advantage look bad. Sort of like what you’re doing
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 174, Tchill13 wrote:If azure is lynched and flips green nomnom looks better.
Why? I think he would look worse.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 178, Azuresky wrote:Claiming does nothing.

Robb is going to vote me no matter what.
You really should stop making assumptions
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 190, nomnomnom wrote:Would you mind taking a look at his posts? My point is that Fallsoul is a new player that appears to not follow the game correctly, and a player like this ending on Azure's wagon is a very bad sign.
Why? Newer players tend to follow the crowd. It’s rare to see a new player confident enough to lead.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:23 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 205, Vorkuta wrote:Is there a universe in which this shitfest subsides anytime soon and we can all get along better?
Because I can't read anyone right now, and I don't want to dig deeper in these interactions
Where do you think we should be directing our attention? Didn’t you give intent earlier? So you think he could be scum but also want us to move past it?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding something. Explain please.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 215, Robbnva wrote:
In post 190, nomnomnom wrote:Would you mind taking a look at his posts? My point is that Fallsoul is a new player that appears to not follow the game correctly, and a player like this ending on Azure's wagon is a very bad sign.
Why? Newer players tend to follow the crowd. It’s rare to see a new player confident enough to lead.
Again, I would like to underline the fact that he does not follow the game correctly and therefore makes weird comments, rather than following the group.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 217, nomnomnom wrote:Again, I would like to underline the fact that he does not follow the game correctly and therefore makes weird comments, rather than following the group.
Do you honestly think scum would do that? Scum need to make sure they are paying attention imo. You’d have to think he’s pretending and idk how you prove that.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 218, Robbnva wrote:
In post 217, nomnomnom wrote:Again, I would like to underline the fact that he does not follow the game correctly and therefore makes weird comments, rather than following the group.
Do you honestly think scum would do that? Scum need to make sure they are paying attention imo. You’d have to think he’s pretending and idk how you prove that.
I've seen inexperienced scum do that mistake before (I referenced a player as well, bob3141 in a large that did this exact thing) so yes, I do think some players would do that just to appear like they're discussing.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 218, Robbnva wrote:
Rob is town. This lines up with what I was thinking
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:05 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 219, nomnomnom wrote:I've seen inexperienced scum do that mistake before (I referenced a player as well, bob3141 in a large that did this exact thing) so yes, I do think some players would do that just to appear like they're discussing.
In mafia you have to play the odds. Low percentage means less likely. You really going to scum read somebody for doing something that probably rarely happens?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Nomnom is yet to make a good point this game imo.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

I personally think I made great points that you don't agree with, rather than no great points at all.
Azuresky
Azuresky
Goon
Azuresky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Azuresky »

VOTE: Azuresky

You got me. I cant believe it.

My scumgame is figured out. Unreal.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”