Micro 887: the coaLITion [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 1348, gobbledygook wrote:I think town has a better chance with Gamma in it than LUV. We very well could be arguing over two town kills right now and if we are I would rather Gamma be left alive.
I could... maybe get behind this.
If they’re both town though, who is scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1348, gobbledygook wrote:I think town has a better chance with Gamma in it than LUV. We very well could be arguing over two town kills right now and if we are I would rather Gamma be left alive.
Who do you think scum are in this case?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Spangled »

In post 1350, Spangled wrote:
I could... maybe get behind this.
If they’re both town though, who is scum?
But what made you drastically change your read on Gamma to town, though?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:04 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I think gamma is more likely town after reading his answers to all of our recent questions. I think that Uzi has a higher chance of slipping mafia then gamma. At any rate, I think Gamma is better utility for the town then Uzi
NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:05 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1309, Spangled wrote:
In post 1298, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1297, Spangled wrote:I'm cool with a Gamma lynch; their nonchalance and weird tone is ultimately NAI, and if those are gone my (much earlier) point about their sheepiness and weird changing of reads stands. I do want to know from everybody, though, especially Gamma and LUV - what scumteams do you think can there be, at this point, making no foolish assumptions about 1-in-1-out or not?
Well this is what is making this so hard. If LUV was hellbent on Espresso scum, why suddenly jump on Gamma once Gg started a wagon on him?
Yeah...
I mean, was he hellbent on scum!EP though?
Also, do you prefer LUV or Gamma?
Spoiler:
In post 772, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What’s the case on Alchemist again?
In post 1046, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All I have so far is EP’s thoughts on the night kill feel super fake to me.
In post 1138, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1128, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Time is limited right now but NC that looks like you’re trying to find a way to vote me without much blowback.
Spoiler:
In post 1114, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1046, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All I have so far is EP’s thoughts on the night kill feel super fake to me.
You can’t just make this post and not elaborate. What about them reads fake to you?

In post 774, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think limiting the lynch pool solely to those who were in the failed coalition is more likely to lead to a town loss.
Yes, that clearly worked out well for us. :/
In post 368, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum
So, why were you voting Espresso over Alchemist yesterday?

I asked you A) to explain both your Espresso vote, considering you were pushing Alchemist yesterday and B) to explain what about Espresso’s posts, you find “fake”.

Atp in the game, your vote isn’t getting “blowback” isn’t telling me anything but that you aren’t for some reason, interested in answering my questions.
What? I wasn’t pushing Alchemist yesterday? I really don’t get why you’re asking me about EP. I’m pretty sure I made it clear why I scum read him yesterday. Why aren’t you focused on who was on the wagon?

The hint of defeatist attitude in EP’s opening post today feels fake because he didn’t seem at all invested in the consensus Alchemist scum read and it took the threat of a no lynch for him to hammer.

Calling RCMA a potential mislynch and a sub-optimal kill target feels fake because I think we can both agree that no one here is capable of going toe-to-toe with RC in a one-on-one as scum and would much rather do away with him in the night. I feel like EP would be very much aware of this due to how much stock he puts into meta.

I’m not interested because outside of asking me to explain my thoughts on EP’s earlier posts today, they don’t make sense.
In post 1155, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1144, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1138, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1128, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1120, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Time is limited right now but NC that looks like you’re trying to find a way to vote me without much blowback.
Spoiler:
In post 1114, NC 39 wrote:
You can’t just make this post and not elaborate. What about them reads fake to you?

In post 774, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I think limiting the lynch pool solely to those who were in the failed coalition is more likely to lead to a town loss.
Yes, that clearly worked out well for us. :/
In post 368, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: EspressoPatronum
So, why were you voting Espresso over Alchemist yesterday?

I asked you A) to explain both your Espresso vote, considering you were pushing Alchemist yesterday and B) to explain what about Espresso’s posts, you find “fake”.

Atp in the game, your vote isn’t getting “blowback” isn’t telling me anything but that you aren’t for some reason, interested in answering my questions.
What? I wasn’t pushing Alchemist yesterday? I really don’t get why you’re asking me about EP. I’m pretty sure I made it clear why I scum read him yesterday. Why aren’t you focused on who was on the wagon?

The hint of defeatist attitude in EP’s opening post today feels fake because he didn’t seem at all invested in the consensus Alchemist scum read and it took the threat of a no lynch for him to hammer.

Calling RCMA a potential mislynch and a sub-optimal kill target feels fake because I think we can both agree that no one here is capable of going toe-to-toe with RC in a one-on-one as scum and would much rather do away with him in the night. I feel like EP would be very much aware of this due to how much stock he puts into meta.

I’m not interested because outside of asking me to explain my thoughts on EP’s earlier posts today, they don’t make sense.
I don’t understand how Espresso not being eager to vote Alchemist is scummy, since he already made it clear, he didn’t want to lynch outside of coalition.

That’s assuming EP is familiar with his meta but I didn’t really get the “suboptimal” kill part. I remember he did change his mind on that.

Your posts are super frustrating to me because I don’t know if you are scum trying to give me a migraine or town who is annoyed at me for not being a bloody mindreader!

All I know is we have a little less than two days and nothing you’s said is convincing me to vote Espresso over you.
It’s not that he wasn’t eager. It’s him saying he wants to go back lynching inside the coalition that read defeatist and just doesn’t make sense to me when he wasn’t all that gung-ho about an Alchemist lynch first place.
On D1, he was voting Espresso but said we shouldn’t limit the lynch to inside coalition. Today, he was pushing Espresso as his main sr and then me for trying to get him to make a case on Espresso rather than just throwing shade on both of us. Then despite thinking EP + me were the scumteam, he jumps on Gamma as soon as Gg starts a wagon on them.

So it concerns me that he immediately jumps on me for trying to correctly sort him. Why isn’t he thinking, no Nancy, you’re just dead wrong? So that pinged me too. It read like a possible OMGUS to me.

The most troublesome aspect of it, is that now that I’m leaning to 2 scum in coalition, neither’s flip clears the other. :/

But to answer your question, I lean LUV over Gamma, because he did that 180 on his read on me and I have only seen him do that as town. I wish I could be more confident in that though.
Hydra of Nero Cain and Nancy Drew 39
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:06 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I almost basically convinced myself that Susie is hiding something. When I talked about Susie egg Noreen me, that made me think about his play in a more general sense. I think his play generally is less town then gamma
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:06 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Susie = Uzi. I’m using voice to text
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:07 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That was a very strange post to read
PEdit: OHHHHHKAY.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Spangled »

@NC
Who are you talking to, in 1354?
And what post are you responding to?
(I’m assuming it isn’t mine).
NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1322, gobbledygook wrote:I think it would be really ridiculous for scum to think that and type those things.
I can’t wait for you to be in a game with scum!Varsoon or RC then. :lol:
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1356, gobbledygook wrote:Susie = Uzi. I’m using voice to text
I take it that ‘egg noreen’ is ignoring, then?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:10 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Haha yes
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

aeiou
<Embrace The Void>

NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:13 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:BoP as scum? Which post is a BoP post?

I think the appeal to Nancy was town and then the ridiculousness of the obvtown statement is likely to come from town. I wouldn’t be sad if we moved onto LUV, but I’m liking Gamma for right now more than LUV.
That is the one thing giving me pause but everything else is making me question that. It seems today, he was sr everyone in coalition.

Because he first wanted Espresso, then shades both of us, then votes Gamma. If he really thinks scum is in Espresso/me, does that really make a lot of sense?

Why isn’t he then voting one of us over Gamma?
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Spangled »

Thoughts on Gob’s read-switching on you and LUV?
NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:14 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1203, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe there’s scum in EP and Nancy. I don’t know how to articulate it then there pushes are bad and that I’m obvious town here based on my disengagement.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1364, Spangled wrote:
I think he is acting like a chicken with its head cut off. I'm having trouble seeing the rhyme or reason to what he's doing. Like he makes that suggestion but he has no real alternative direction based on that. I feel like there is enough people present to CFD if desired.
<Embrace The Void>

NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:17 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1365, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1203, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I believe there’s scum in EP and Nancy. I don’t know how to articulate it then there pushes are bad and that I’m obvious town here based on my disengagement.
If he truly believes this, then shouldn’t he be concerned about Gamma possibly being mislynchbait?

Did he suddenly switch his sr of Espresso/me to Gamma?

or doesn’t he care who gets lynched other than him?
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:18 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1366, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1364, Spangled wrote:
I think he is acting like a chicken with its head cut off. I'm having trouble seeing the rhyme or reason to what he's doing. Like he makes that suggestion but he has no real alternative direction based on that. I feel like there is enough people present to CFD if desired.
What does CFD stand for?
Something to do with lynching him?
Now
?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Chinese Fire Drill, it's a term for a wagon that forms very quickly. I am cognizant of the looming deadline rn. And like if people are up to vote gobs I can do that
<Embrace The Void>

Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:22 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1367, NC 39 wrote:
In post 1365, NC 39 wrote:
If he truly believes this, then shouldn’t he be concerned about Gamma possibly being mislynchbait?

Did he suddenly switch his sr of Espresso/me to Gamma?

or doesn’t he care who gets lynched other than him?
Gobble... could actually be scum. Bloody hell Nancy you’re awesome — and double awesome if Gobble flips scum. We only have 3 online now though.
And the one thing that gives me pause is that I understood where he was coming from as regards everyone being townie... but scum could say that too.
NC 39
NC 39
Goon
NC 39
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 am

Post by NC 39 »

In post 1327, Spangled wrote:
In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:BoP as scum? Which post is a BoP post?

I think the appeal to Nancy was town and then the ridiculousness of the obvtown statement is likely to come from town. I wouldn’t be sad if we moved onto LUV, but I’m liking Gamma for right now more than LUV.
He was trying to BoP Nancy, saying — ‘remember that game, where I was town? I’m behaving the same now’
or something
but it’s not hardtown for me; you can know you’re being pretty like your towngame and appeal to someone who knows you well as scum. You’re right that it is +town, though...

The other thing was pretty crazy... but it still doesn’t make him town. Scum sometimes post things which give them more attention. He might even be banking on this exact thing.
Well, in RS, the signup, the OP and my sigline clearly stated that I was ND 39 and not nancy and nancy retired sometime ago, so I honestly don’t know what to make of that.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1369, Gamma Emerald wrote:Chinese Fire Drill, it's a term for a wagon that forms very quickly. I am cognizant of the looming deadline rn. And like if people are up to vote gobs I can do that
4 is required for majority; there’s only me, you and NC on (discounting Gobble).
I’m willing to see what we can do though, and where this goes VOTE: Gobbledygook
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:25 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 1372, Spangled wrote:
In post 1369, Gamma Emerald wrote:Chinese Fire Drill, it's a term for a wagon that forms very quickly. I am cognizant of the looming deadline rn. And like if people are up to vote gobs I can do that
4 is required for majority; there’s only me, you and NC on (discounting Gobble).
I’m willing to see what we can do though, and where this goes VOTE: Gobbledygook
Probably the most antitown vote this game. We can’t afford to look outside the coalition a second day in a row.
Spangled
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Spangled
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:28 am

Post by Spangled »

In post 1373, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1372, Spangled wrote:
Probably the most antitown vote this game. We can’t afford to look outside the coalition a second day in a row.
For goodness’ sake, man; you’re trying to lynch one of two people you think are probably town because one has more +town function, and you’re throwing shade on
me
?
C’mon. I am scared that you’ll flip town here but you’re not helping me see it from your pov, dude.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”