Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6475 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:32 am

Post by Alisae »

SS, what do you think of the posts mastina made about Pink Ball?
GTKAS
| here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6476 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:33 am

Post by the worst »

I don't have like extensive experience with scum!Krazzy but he is more 3 dimensional than Mastina makes him out to be there. it's true in like a super rudimentary way but it's very clearly intended to illustrate a point in the context of this game :P

pedit: goodposting
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6477 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Not gonna pretend that I can always follow mastina's logic, but I think her objections there were pretty valid. I haven't at all been impressed by what I've seen from Pink Ball so far (obviously I can't speak to before I replaced in).
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6478 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6477, Something_Smart wrote:Not gonna pretend that I can always follow mastina's logic, but I think her objections there were pretty valid. I haven't at all been impressed by what I've seen from Pink Ball so far (obviously I can't speak to before I replaced in).
Would it be enough to say that there’s like, 1 scum in {Pink Ball, mastina}?
Thats currently what I am thinking atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6479 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Oh no oh fuck mastina isn't townreading me anymore guys what do I do.

Misrep my ass, mastina, you're being hypocritical with your reads because you "know your alignment". The way you're dealing with the duck reminds me of that schadd's game where we mislynched him om D1 because of you. And funny, the worst reminds me of that game too, so he's town, and you're scum. Next.

Oh and Titus was waiting for the best moment to vote me 'cause I called her out for her vote I'm DGB. PEOPLE DON'T FORGET, YOUR VOTE WAS HORRENDOUS AND OPPORTUNISTIC AND YOU WILL BE JUDGED FOR IT.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6480 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:40 am

Post by the worst »

he's been like entirely absent hasn't he? all I've seen from him is fluffing and telling me off for not engaging with him (。ŏ_ŏ)
Alisae wrote:
In post 6477, Something_Smart wrote:Not gonna pretend that I can always follow mastina's logic, but I think her objections there were pretty valid. I haven't at all been impressed by what I've seen from Pink Ball so far (obviously I can't speak to before I replaced in).
Would it be enough to say that there’s like, 1 scum in {Pink Ball, mastina}?
Thats currently what I am thinking atm.
*thumb up*
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6481 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@ali Lynch mastina, if she flips town, tell the vig to shoot me. If you're going to build a fucking dichotomy between scum and me, so be it, I'm fucking tired of you calling me scum based on activity instead of my contributions.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6482 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:42 am

In post 6478, Alisae wrote:Would it be enough to say that there’s like, 1 scum in {Pink Ball, mastina}?
I think mastina's town, or at least town enough to give her a few nights to get a successful protection out.

I haven't seen nearly enough from PB to profess a confident scumread on him; I also don't think that either one's case on the other is so airtight that they can't both be town and wrong.

So no. And ducky saying yes gives me the shivers just a little bit.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6483 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:43 am

Post by the worst »

Bill what should we be townreading?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6484 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6481, Pink Ball wrote:@ali Lynch mastina, if she flips town, tell the vig to shoot me. If you're going to build a fucking dichotomy between scum and me, so be it, I'm fucking tired of you calling me scum based on activity instead of my contributions.
I’m scumreading you based on activity?
GTKAS
| here.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #6485 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:44 am

Post by the worst »

@SS I don't think they're s/s, no
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6486 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6253, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5682, mastina wrote:
In post 5617, popsofctown wrote:Ari is controversial for WKing LLD.
That's not why Aristophanes is scum, though it is something Aristophanes would do as scum.
Aristophanes is scum because of what he brings to the scumteam, the value Pine sees in Aristophanes, and what Aristophanes has done all game. What stances he's taken, what plays he's made, his tone, his content, his everything. The pushes he's made, the content he's providing, it all looks like his top-form scumgame rather than his natural towngame. Mostly, you can tell this by one simple fact;
Aristophanes this game is trying harder than he would be as town.
Yes, traditionally, Aristophanes as scum is a lurksack who does nothing; traditionally, town-Aristophanes usually does nothing for quite a bit and then ends up trying hard.

But this is an Aristophanes whose tryhardness is above and beyond the call to duty--this is an Aristophanes with something to prove, and Aristophanes as town would have nothing to prove.
Tired of mastina calling scum to players when her stance on herself and other players is "anyone is a good pick for Pine, if someone wasn't a good pick, they wouldn't be in the game". Mastina is not really playing the game. And she's actually a good pick for Pine, along with PP. Called them out on D1, they're both scum.

VOTE: mastina
ok but SS
The reason why I think 1 scum in {mastina, PB} is this post
This post just gives me shivers
Like idunno dude
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6487 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Menalque »

I also think 1 scum in (mastina, PB) seems likely

SS, you’re scumreading me, correct? Want to talk about it?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6488 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:48 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@duck you aknowledged that you have ignored my posts, so calling them entire fluff is bullshit. I've called town my townreads, I've voted flipped scum and didn't contribute to the wrong pushes on both DGB and Ari (who by the way, are we going to ignore the players who were oh so sure Ari was scum? Looking at you again Ali, fuck your reads), and I've played consistent with my towngames to AT LEAST not get mislynched even when I don't have enough time like I used to had. "Not impressed by Pink so far" my ass, I'm not a gold star player, I'm good at not getting mislynched and you're all fucking around because of my activity.

Duck and Ali, I'm calling you both out, stick your head out of your asses.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6489 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:50 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6488, Pink Ball wrote:@duck you aknowledged that you have ignored my posts, so calling them entire fluff is bullshit. I've called town my townreads, I've voted flipped scum and didn't contribute to the wrong pushes on both DGB and Ari (who by the way, are we going to ignore the players who were oh so sure Ari was scum? Looking at you again Ali, fuck your reads), and I've played consistent with my towngames to AT LEAST not get mislynched even when I don't have enough time like I used to had. "Not impressed by Pink so far" my ass, I'm not a gold star player, I'm good at not getting mislynched and you're all fucking around because of my activity.

Duck and Ali, I'm calling you both out, stick your head out of your asses.
since when were you a hostile person?
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6490 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6484, Alisae wrote:
In post 6481, Pink Ball wrote:@ali Lynch mastina, if she flips town, tell the vig to shoot me. If you're going to build a fucking dichotomy between scum and me, so be it, I'm fucking tired of you calling me scum based on activity instead of my contributions.
You are, you absolutely fucking are. You did the same thing on that game you were Furret and Whooper with the duck, and when I had the time to interact with you and overall play the game, you came to the conclusion I was town.

This is the same, but I won't have the time to do what is needed 'cause my life has changed. I'm begging you Ali, this is not my scumgame and I get that I'm not making it easy, but I'm tired of explaining my lack of activity
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6491 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6490, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 6484, Alisae wrote:
You are, you absolutely fucking are. You did the same thing on that game you were Furret and Whooper with the duck, and when I had the time to interact with you and overall play the game, you came to the conclusion I was town.

This is the same, but I won't have the time to do what is needed 'cause my life has changed. I'm begging you Ali, this is not my scumgame and I get that I'm not making it easy, but I'm tired of explaining my lack of activity
I’m not? Thats the issue here because you’re surprising me when you’re saying I’m scumreading you off of activity.
The only reason why I’m even considering you is because of how you started pushing mastina.
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6492 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:55 am

In post 6486, Alisae wrote:ok but SS
Like idunno dude
No yeah I agree it's nasty but that just amounts to a scumread on PB. I don't think that PB's logic there is sound at all, meaning I don't think town PB implies scum mastina.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6493 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:56 am

Post by PenguinPower »

<(") | (")>
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6494 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:57 am

In post 6487, Menalque wrote:I also think 1 scum in (mastina, PB) seems likely

SS, you’re scumreading me, correct? Want to talk about it?
Err I may be coming around a bit

You just felt really stilted in your interactions with me like you were trying to justify a read rather than dynamically evaluate what I was doing.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6495 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@ali I don't deal well with bullshit scumreads, I voted myself last time I was getting mislynched and my last message was a "fuck you town" kind of thing. That's town indicative of me actually, I don't get this mad when I'm correctly scumread, I play dumb and try to pocket the smart players.

P-edit: no, false, you've been pushing me since D1, don't fucking lie and act all innocent, you want me dead since this game started. And I started pushing mastina long ago, this shows that you haven't even read my posts, and I called you out for this before.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6496 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6492, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6486, Alisae wrote:ok but SS
Like idunno dude
No yeah I agree it's nasty but that just amounts to a scumread on PB. I don't think that PB's logic there is sound at all, meaning I don't think town PB implies scum mastina.
oh okay
We’re on the same page then I guess so ig we can focus somewhere else?
How do you feel about mena exactly? If you could describe your feelings there that would be great.

pedit: Hi PP!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6497 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6495, Pink Ball wrote:@ali I don't deal well with bullshit scumreads, I voted myself last time I was getting mislynched and my last message was a "fuck you town" kind of thing. That's town indicative of me actually, I don't get this mad when I'm correctly scumread, I play dumb and try to pocket the smart players.

P-edit: no, false, you've been pushing me since D1, don't fucking lie and act all innocent, you want me dead since this game started. And I started pushing mastina long ago, this shows that you haven't even read my posts, and I called you out for this before.
I pushed you D1 and I abandoned that read D2 because the theory I was testing out was proven to be incorrect and everything before Ari’s desperado shot on D3. I swear thats what I’ve been doing, I’m pretty self-aware of my own play I would like to think.
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6498 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:59 am

In post 6496, Alisae wrote:How do you feel about mena exactly? If you could describe your feelings there that would be great.
There isn't much more than what I just posted, I could find specific posts but grabbing stuff out of 200+ post ISOs is awful on mobile
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6499 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6498, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6496, Alisae wrote:How do you feel about mena exactly? If you could describe your feelings there that would be great.
There isn't much more than what I just posted, I could find specific posts but grabbing stuff out of 200+ post ISOs is awful on mobile
Quote what you posted?
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”