Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6500 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm posting while I'm taking a shit at work and I'm 20 pages behind, that's my life now. Literal shitposting
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6501 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6485, the worst wrote:@SS I don't think they're s/s, no
Uh nobody said that... I said they're not necessarily t/s.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6502 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:01 am

Ali:
In post 6494, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6487, Menalque wrote:I also think 1 scum in (mastina, PB) seems likely

SS, you’re scumreading me, correct? Want to talk about it?
Err I may be coming around a bit

You just felt really stilted in your interactions with me like you were trying to justify a read rather than dynamically evaluate what I was doing.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6503 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Titus »

PB, who is scum?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6504 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 am

In post 6500, Pink Ball wrote:I'm posting while I'm taking a shit at work and I'm 20 pages behind, that's my life now. Literal shitposting
Lmao. Never change :lol:
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6505 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:02 am

Post by Pink Ball »

That's a quality pagetop if I say so myself.

@ali ok I believe you, I don't see what's wrong with my push on mastina, maybe it was the timing. I'm town, hopefully I can help you realize that but for me it feels like you haven't really read my ISO and I'm doomed.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6506 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:03 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 6500, Pink Ball wrote:I'm posting while I'm taking a shit at work and I'm 20 pages behind, that's my life now. Literal shitposting
<(") | (")>
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6507 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6505, Pink Ball wrote:That's a quality pagetop if I say so myself.

@ali ok I believe you, I don't see what's wrong with my push on mastina, maybe it was the timing. I'm town, hopefully I can help you realize that but for me it feels like you haven't really read my ISO and I'm doomed.
You have zero votes on you and your ISO stinks worse than your avatar shitting.

See I can shitpost too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6508 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Alisae »

I’m not sure atm
Right now I’m just trying to figure things out atm and letting people hunt
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6509 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:05 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6503, Titus wrote:PB, who is scum?
????? Who are you??? Why do you interact with me now and not when I called you out for your gross vote?

For everyone, this is what Titus did: she repped in, saw the opportunity to never catch up with the game by voting an easy mislynch that would have no repercutions 'cause even DGB was voting herself, and now is chainsawing both mastina and herself by pushing my 'cause I'm scumreading both of them. That's all, that's Titus everyone.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6510 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6502, Something_Smart wrote:Ali:
In post 6494, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6487, Menalque wrote:I also think 1 scum in (mastina, PB) seems likely

SS, you’re scumreading me, correct? Want to talk about it?
Err I may be coming around a bit

You just felt really stilted in your interactions with me like you were trying to justify a read rather than dynamically evaluate what I was doing.
Well um
Anka scumread that slot D1
Does that help you at all?
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6511 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

In post 6505, Pink Ball wrote:I don't see what's wrong with my push on mastina
It's based on weird mastinastuff but it doesn't really distinguish whether it's town weird mastina or scum weird mastina.

Like it's mastina. Of course she's gonna push some weird angle that nobody else understands. Given that her angle destroys a lot of legitimate-looking arguments she could use to push mislynches, I don't really see why you're connecting it to scum-her.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6512 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Alisae »

Idunno I’m pretty open minded about that slot atm.
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6513 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6507, Titus wrote:

You have zero votes on you and your ISO stinks worse than your avatar shitting.

See I can shitpost too.
I'm 20 pages behind, I just saw a mastina wallpost on me and I realized there was a convo going on about me.

Tell me why does my ISO stinks? You haven't read it Titus, you haven't read the game at all. Or are you trying to pull another DGB kind of lynch? "Wow this fella here, right fellas?" You have nothing on me, and this push on me feels coordinated. KEY WORD OF THE DAY, COORDINATED.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6514 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:09 am

In post 6510, Alisae wrote:Anka scumread that slot D1
Does that help you at all?
Maybe. I'd have to look into his content a bit more in depth when I get home tonight.

I'm always wary about meta reading someone I've only seen as one alignment, but it's also impossible to read someone I've played with before and not use meta, so it's kind of a pickle.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6515 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Titus »

I spent two hours last night theorizing an entire scumteam. I actually went through your ISO. You're hardly an easy mislynch as mastina had every vote and Ali's endorsement. Scum were sitting back.

Now you are OMGUS flailing. This "fight" has as many posts of content as most of your ISO.

Who is scum?

P-edit: You want to see why your ISO stinks. Ok.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6516 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Alisae »

SS what do you think about Chennisden?
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6517 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:12 am

Literally nothing.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6518 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Alisae »

ISO it?
Or even after that is it still nothing?
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6519 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:15 am

That was before. I doubt I can get anything from an ISO of a guy whose posts I don't remember in the slightest but I can try it.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6520 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Alisae »

Well, I think its scum
Like I don’t think he’s playing the game in the slightest or even making an effort to
And I feel like town!Chennis engages here but I’m also not sure?
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6521 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6511, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6505, Pink Ball wrote:I don't see what's wrong with my push on mastina
It's based on weird mastinastuff but it doesn't really distinguish whether it's town weird mastina or scum weird mastina.

Like it's mastina. Of course she's gonna push some weird angle that nobody else understands. Given that her angle destroys a lot of legitimate-looking arguments she could use to push mislynches, I don't really see why you're connecting it to scum-her.
1. It's based on who she is pushing and the way she's doing it. Instead of giving actual reads on her scumreads, she's going for the "this is a good pick for Pine" angle while she should be inmune to scumreads because "Pine wouldn't pick me" while "everyone is a good Pine pick". I do realize that she has a point on Krazy tho: mastina is being consistent on calling herself town and calling Krazy scum.
2. Her interactions with the duck reminds me a previous game with both of them where mastina got the duck mislynched on D1; I voted mastina after those interactions happened.
3. Mastina wanted to lynch Ari, Ari is now flipped town. So I know she's wrong about her biggest scumread and I think she's wrong on the second or third biggest. Not a BoP thing, rather an opportunistic kind of reads. And her turn on me is proof of that opportunistic kind of vibe.

Last but not least: would scum!PB, who has experience with mastina, REALLY try to get her lynched instead of anyone else in this playerlist?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6522 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:20 am

In post 1833, chennisden wrote:the best way to find scum chennis is if he is micromanaging the gamestate

im not
:thonks:
also, the gain i have as scum by not micromanaging the gamestate and say "lol im not scum bc im not micromanaging" is WAY less than the gain i have as scum by micromanaging.
:thonks harder:

I may buy this?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6523 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6515, Titus wrote:I spent two hours last night theorizing an entire scumteam. I actually went through your ISO. You're hardly an easy mislynch as mastina had every vote and Ali's endorsement. Scum were sitting back.

Now you are OMGUS flailing. This "fight" has as many posts of content as most of your ISO.

Who is scum?

P-edit: You want to see why your ISO stinks. Ok.
I'm not OMGUSing, I called you scum before you called me scum, you're trying to make it look like I'm OMGUSing 'cause you're fucking losing this shit against me.

I'm clearly calling both mastina and you scum, so fuck off with the "who's scum" question like I haven't answered it. Or do you need like a direct answer?
You, mastina, PP and a pair of lurkers, I don't know which one of them. If mastina is town, Krazy is scum and I fucked up with my push. Anything else? Want some fries with that?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6524 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Alisae »

Btw Titus, I assume you’re still around
You can feel free to chime into any discussion me and SS are talking about.
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”