Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #6525 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 6521, Pink Ball wrote:Last but not least: would scum!PB, who has experience with mastina, REALLY try to get her lynched instead of anyone else in this playerlist?
No

I think you two are TvT atm
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6526 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6522, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1833, chennisden wrote:the best way to find scum chennis is if he is micromanaging the gamestate

im not
:thonks:
also, the gain i have as scum by not micromanaging the gamestate and say "lol im not scum bc im not micromanaging" is WAY less than the gain i have as scum by micromanaging.
:thonks harder:

I may buy this?
what are you seeing there that I’m not seeing?
GTKAS
| here.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #6527 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Titus »

Spoiler: Filler in PB ISO
In post 497, Pink Ball wrote:Whoops fucked up that quote and now it looks like you're going on through a phase
In post 503, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 498, Alisae wrote:
In post 494, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 492, Alisae wrote:
In post 490, Pink Ball wrote:The whole scumteam is not posting while you guys scumread each other's asses, noobs.
disagree
Because of Fire daddy?
fire za waursto jjh and maybe pops
In post 508, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 507, Firebringer wrote:what exactly was peoples expectations for this 27 player game exactly? Like I mean really....

how is this long?
The 27 player game is not a good argument since it's only two players hyperposting, with one of them being an IC. Just sayin', not complainin', I don't mind the pace of the game, and I like Ali and you Fire daddy.
In post 512, Pink Ball wrote:See? You both agree. Ali, townread Fire daddy
In post 516, Pink Ball wrote:You're drinking Pine wine Alibae
In post 520, Pink Ball wrote:Is Fire daddy the only one who qualifies to that description, Alibae?
In post 601, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 570, Menalque wrote:PB, could you do some more obvtowning so I can townlock you pls
Turn around, and look at what you see
In her face, the mirror of your dreams
In post 945, Pink Ball wrote:
This reminds me of Dr. Worm :( not a doctor, shh
In post 950, Pink Ball wrote:You're right pichupichu
In post 1010, Pink Ball wrote:Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure, measure a game?

In scumreads, in towntells
In claimings, in bussing partners
In lynches, in memes
In hammers, in fights

In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure a mafiascum game

How about love?
In post 1095, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1011, Iconeum wrote:Nice stuff, but got anything usefull to add there, Pinky?
How about love?
In post 1096, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1013, Menalque wrote:I have lots of love for you PB

Shall we get team love and wholesomeness back together for a second round of scumbusting?
In post 1058, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1010, Pink Ball wrote:How about love?
PB I love you
Omg

I feel so pretty right now
In post 1327, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1149, the worst wrote:players on this list I have (I THINK I HOPE) good rapport with and didn't greet this game include but aren't limited to Gamma Ank Mastina Ari Skyg Chickadee you Dannflor Ico Krazy PP etc. etc. (latter two I haven't spoken to at all yet)

also v/la and don't have a lot of time to socialize so I've been focusing on scumhunting

I have no idea why this conversation is happening and think you are trying to shade me via a very strange expectation of how social I should be with my very limited mafia time rather than earnestly engaging with my content. if you're town I need you to fix that my friend.
:(
In post 1446, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1231, Pine wrote:
Hey

LLD, Katsuki, GreyICE, Firebringer, and anyone else getting riled up

I enjoy your rage

But please de-escalate. Go to your separate corners for now

Toxicity is not welcome here
WHAT ABOUT LOVE!?
In post 1459, Pink Ball wrote:They had a recent towngame together and they are so romantic about it
In post 1462, Pink Ball wrote:I was planning on making a serious post about what happened a few pages ago, but I shouldn't talk about something I didn't really experienced myself, so I shouldn't try to make it about me and just say that I have hope that everything will be alright at the end.

We could make an appreciation page to get good vibes on this game and remember that we're all here for a reason.

Simple rules: every post on the next page has to be a compliment to the player of your choice. If someone posts something unrelated IS A BABY WITH A MOUSTACHE
In post 1464, Pink Ball wrote:Wow dude leave it for the appreciation page omg
In post 1466, Pink Ball wrote:You got me quaking pichupichu
In post 1471, Pink Ball wrote:How will you send us those sweet love letters, Ali? An arrow to the other knee?
In post 1477, Pink Ball wrote:
APPRECIATION PAGE BEGINS!!

I really want to thank Ari for being such a positive fella. I don't want to live in a world where being kind is a weakness, and I believe that's not possible if we are afraid of being stepped on by others. You're clearly a brave man for opening your arms to everyone who requires it.

Thanks, Ari!
In post 1480, Pink Ball wrote:the worst, you're such a good listener. I often think that someone who knows how to listen is because they haven't felt listened themselves so they try to amend that to others who could feel the same way. I mean, I could be projecting my own self since I felt like that a lot back in the day, but having meaningful and meaningless conversations with you on and offsite has been one of the best experiences I've had since I got into mafia online.

Thanks, Tom!
In post 1486, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1483, Alisae wrote:too bad the food so far has been DRENCHED with teriyaki sausce
I do NOT appreciate that Panda Express D;
Leave it for the NOT appreciation page!

By the way Ali, I wrote some time ago one of those SUPP anonymous feedback to you, but since we're in our appreciation page:

You're one of the main reasons I started caring for this site. You're so passionate about this place, like with the titles people get and with the Scummies... I didn't get it at first, but I do now, and I'm really thankful for it.

Keep being chaotic, Alibae!
In post 1489, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1485, Dannflor wrote:PB you always make me laugh

like not just the "I exhaled a little bit of air out of my nose" thing

actual laughter

you're a good human
<3 <3 <3

Merchant's daughter is one of my favourite games of all time, I had so much fun roleplaying with you. You have a great sense of humour, Dann, and most importantly, you seem to keep your feet on the ground and that's crucial in a lot of ways; it is really nice having people like you around 'cause you stay put even in stressful situations like this game tends to go sometimes.

Thanks Dancefloor, I'm hoping you ask me to dance next time :roll:
In post 1490, Pink Ball wrote:I really want to keep going but I should've gone to sleep like two hours ago :( please continue the appreciation page for me, guys! I'll try to come back with some more if the timing is right (like, if the game gets serious again I don't want to derail it again, I don't to force it).

And remember, if you post something off topic in the appreciation thread:

In post 1545, Pink Ball wrote:I'll try to watch it at night before going to sleep ff. How long have you been doing standup?
In post 2032, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1010, Pink Ball wrote:Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
Five hundred twenty-five thousand moments so dear
Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure, measure a game?

In scumreads, in towntells
In claimings, in bussing partners
In lynches, in memes
In hammers, in fights

In five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred posts
How do you measure a mafiascum game

How about love?
Like, you see this post? It's a fucking masterpiece. Like Ocarina of Time masterpiece. Supah Mario Bros 2 babyeeeee
In post 2034, Pink Ball wrote:For real, how about love?
In post 2085, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2078, Formerfish wrote:You saying you loved hammering reminded me of this video for some reason, so I posted it. I do this.
I like you and your brain
In post 2546, Pink Ball wrote:Omfg

I've been staring at the edge of the water
Long as I can remember, never really knowing why
In post 3107, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 3035, Dannflor wrote:where's PB we need another appreciation page
I'm out of love. Ali drained it.
In post 4120, Pink Ball wrote:Krazy could you tell LLD I really liked her style please??
In post 4177, Pink Ball wrote:Gotta go sleep, I'm in the middle of nowhere at 3 am a little drunk and tomorrow is WOAHHHHH big day night night
In post 5491, Pink Ball wrote:5 days straight of drinking, sleep deprivation, cold as fuck bed, a long ass return to the city 'cause yeah let's all go back the same fucking day at the same time on the only functional highway we have...

Best days of my life. Huh, makes no sense to me. Ah, also, new girlfriend. She's cool. I'll meet her family in about an hour, fuck me.

Already read everything, didn't retain anything important. Only this:
In post 4640, Jingle wrote:
Pink Ball is a friendly sort, always helping out. If a friend struggles under the weight of their pack, he is the first to come and lighten the load. His kindness and joy is infectious, and many a campfire with him has become an impromptu gathering to discuss the blessings of the guests. It is hard in his presence to feel paranoia or fear. The dread and terror of the woods break on this bastion, and it is sure that without his warmth to guide us, our spirits would have broken long ago.
This is important guys you should read it carefully (love you Jingle <3)

In post 3142, Pink Ball wrote:Firebringer
MariaR
Gamma Emerald
ankamius
GreyICE
jjh927
Dannflor
Menalque

All town, no matter what the flip is

Katsuki
Aristophanes

Town if LLD flips scum

mastina

Didn't read her long post
In post 6253, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 5682, mastina wrote:
In post 5617, popsofctown wrote:Ari is controversial for WKing LLD.
That's not why Aristophanes is scum, though it is something Aristophanes would do as scum.
Aristophanes is scum because of what he brings to the scumteam, the value Pine sees in Aristophanes, and what Aristophanes has done all game. What stances he's taken, what plays he's made, his tone, his content, his everything. The pushes he's made, the content he's providing, it all looks like his top-form scumgame rather than his natural towngame. Mostly, you can tell this by one simple fact;
Aristophanes this game is trying harder than he would be as town.
Yes, traditionally, Aristophanes as scum is a lurksack who does nothing; traditionally, town-Aristophanes usually does nothing for quite a bit and then ends up trying hard.

But this is an Aristophanes whose tryhardness is above and beyond the call to duty--this is an Aristophanes with something to prove, and Aristophanes as town would have nothing to prove.
Tired of mastina calling scum to players when her stance on herself and other players is "anyone is a good pick for Pine, if someone wasn't a good pick, they wouldn't be in the game". Mastina is not really playing the game. And she's actually a good pick for Pine, along with PP. Called them out on D1, they're both scum.

VOTE: mastina
These two posts are back to back mastina mentions. Yet, you're claiming I'm opportunistic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6528 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:24 am

In post 6526, Alisae wrote:what are you seeing there that I’m not seeing?
Just the blatant self meta, and then the blatant self meta about why he wouldn't lie about the first self meta.

I think scum chennis is more of a show not tell guy?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6529 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:24 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6524, Alisae wrote:Btw Titus, I assume you’re still around
You can feel free to chime into any discussion me and SS are talking about.
Later. I have to get dressed and take my meds.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6530 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Alisae »

I mean I have a link to a scumgame of his where he solocarried but I was moreso just thinking that his play here is nothing compared to guns and roses where he was blatantly obvtown and trying to solve
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6531 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 am

Are you thinking of gay dance? Obviously I wasn't in it but I got the impression that chennis put on a better imitation of that obvtown solving than people thought he was capable of.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6532 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Alisae »

Ye gay danc
GTKAS
| here.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #6533 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:28 am

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 6523, Pink Ball wrote:You, mastina,
PP
and a pair of lurkers,
<(") | (")>
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6534 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 6366, Titus wrote:I strongly feel we should flip PB, Fire or, The Worst.
Krazy, Pops, and Gamma are tier 2 reads.

The day 1 wagon on LLD feels like LLD taking a dive to protect her partner(s). Alisae suggests a Firewagon, and there's a counter on the worst. The worst feels independently scummy though as well.

Jjh actively resisted the LLD wagon even though LLD voting him was the impetus for her wagon (that's why Grey voted). Jjh wanted Fire and Krazy. In that range, LLD spends an insane amount of energy defending Fire.

Then, Fire gets the governor from Pine.

The worst MIGHT be town but should only get clearing if Fire is not a scum PR.

Fire loses his vote to get the governor...how convienent with someone studying VCA here.
Not to sound like a spoiled princess, but where is your scum read on me? I thought that
tonally
you had me pegged against a 4 year old meta of me?
Show
"Getting lost in the details of nothing..."

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6535 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Alisae »

Alright
Sure
I’ll leave it alone
GTKAS
| here.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #6536 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1456, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1448, Alisae wrote:Also I kind want to point this out
mastina seems very different and i don't think she should be written off just because she claimed vig
like, I don't know how behind mastina is, but the lack of post after post after post of mastina trying to catch up
kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda freakin me out
When you described who qualifies to be on Pine's team, both mastina and PenguinPower stood up

Guess what, nobody's talking about them and town is fighting each other.
Either you don't know how to read my ISO, which Is a possibility, or you're indeed being opportunistic trying to make me look bad.

Guess what Titus, and everyone else too: I know my ISO like the back of my hand. That's why I fluff, 'cause I can remember better what I was thinking when I made those posts. That's my secret, I'm chaotic, but with a purpose. Go on Titus, find the stink on my ISO, I'LL END YOU
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6537 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Alisae »

SS who else do you want me to look at?
GTKAS
| here.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6538 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 6494, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6487, Menalque wrote:I also think 1 scum in (mastina, PB) seems likely

SS, you’re scumreading me, correct? Want to talk about it?
Err I may be coming around a bit

You just felt really stilted in your interactions with me like you were trying to justify a read rather than dynamically evaluate what I was doing.
Could you give me an example of where you think I was doing this?

I think I was very fair to you. I didn’t SR you off xof like most people were, but I didn’t like your entrance today. For instance, saying you were out of your scumrange when I just saw you play a very good deepwolf scumgame. I also thought that your speculation about trying to grab the fruit was potentially scummy in the same way that I thought FB’s actual bargain to get the fruit was scummy (which I still do think ftr, but I’m less concerned although not entirely unconcerned now that I’ve realised it won’t work in lylo).

I also disliked the stuff after fb put you back on the table as a potential lynch where you were getting frustrated and asking if you should self-vote. Now, I know that was genuine frustration from you. But can you not see how town!me unsure of your slot from before would think that it could be scum!you frustrated at repping into a slot that was looking likely to get lynched regardless of what you were doing and trying to AtE your way out of it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6539 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 am

In post 6537, Alisae wrote:SS who else do you want me to look at?
Dancefloor? :shifty:

Several people are hard townreading him and I do not get why
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6540 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 6381, Titus wrote:So jjh was killed for his day 1 reads.
I think scum killed JJH to frame Ari.
Show

"FF, you're a dick, but you don't hit below the belt. So you're a dick about finding scum, not hurting the people who are playing the game. That's acceptable dickary." MaryJoLisa

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #6541 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 6533, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 6523, Pink Ball wrote:You, mastina,
PP
and a pair of lurkers,
You had a neighborhood with Pine in a recent game and you guys had a lot of chemistry. Scum!Pine added you first on the groupchat game because of this. You're a good pick from his perspective
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #6542 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Formerfish »

So, bigger kudos for the desp shot, my brother would be proud.
Show

Need advice? Ask a Fish.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #6543 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 6534, Formerfish wrote:
In post 6366, Titus wrote:I strongly feel we should flip PB, Fire or, The Worst.
Krazy, Pops, and Gamma are tier 2 reads.

The day 1 wagon on LLD feels like LLD taking a dive to protect her partner(s). Alisae suggests a Firewagon, and there's a counter on the worst. The worst feels independently scummy though as well.

Jjh actively resisted the LLD wagon even though LLD voting him was the impetus for her wagon (that's why Grey voted). Jjh wanted Fire and Krazy. In that range, LLD spends an insane amount of energy defending Fire.

Then, Fire gets the governor from Pine.

The worst MIGHT be town but should only get clearing if Fire is not a scum PR.

Fire loses his vote to get the governor...how convienent with someone studying VCA here.
Not to sound like a spoiled princess, but where is your scum read on me? I thought that
tonally
you had me pegged against a 4 year old meta of me?
That was a starting place, not my favorite thing to use FF. I was desperate to get started. I don't have you as locktown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6544 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6539, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6537, Alisae wrote:SS who else do you want me to look at?
Dancefloor? :shifty:

Several people are hard townreading him and I do not get why
dude
Its so hard for me to read his posts
I don’t get it
I just don’t have the attention span for it or something?
Like, I just try to open up that ISO and I just
Immediately lose interest

I feel like if you wanted to know why so many people are hard TRing him, you need to ask those individuals.

What are your issues with the guy?
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6545 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:36 am

In post 6541, Pink Ball wrote:You're a good pick from his perspective
So I can clearly not choose the penguin in front of me!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6546 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:38 am

In post 6544, Alisae wrote:Its so hard for me to read his posts
I don’t get it
That's fine, I get that, I have people like that too.

Idk exactly what my issue is he just felt like there was a certain way he wanted things to go and he wasn't really reacting to what was happening in a genuine way?

I should keep notes on the accuracy of that tell because it could very well be total bullshit.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6547 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 6546, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 6544, Alisae wrote:Its so hard for me to read his posts
I don’t get it
That's fine, I get that, I have people like that too.

Idk exactly what my issue is he just felt like there was a certain way he wanted things to go and he wasn't really reacting to what was happening in a genuine way?

I should keep notes on the accuracy of that tell because it could very well be total bullshit.
What did you see that stood out to you regarding this?
GTKAS
| here.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6548 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:39 am

Hey mastina, PB, and whoever else has Dancefloor as locktown.
Want to talk about why?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #6549 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 3:40 am

In post 6547, Alisae wrote:What did you see that stood out to you regarding this?
Don't remember exactly, it was soon after I replaced in I think.

Can go and find quotes but I still have to find quotes for Menalque first.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”