Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 4:53 am

Post by Menalque »

Why should anyone see that as town!indicative when you’re clearly self aware enough to avoid the appearance of concern of it?

I also think your whole set of posting is scum!indicative for you. What you know of me as scum is that I tunnel hard and fast. So why are you dealing with me like this is all in good faith? I think because you can’t separate the perspective of knowing I’m town from what you should be thinking if you were actually town.

I was gonna stay on elbirn to help eth0s pressure him but actually I think we just need to do you

VOTE: EP
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:04 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 751, Menalque wrote:Why should anyone see that as town!indicative when you’re clearly self aware enough to avoid the appearance of concern of it?
I mean, you asked how I'm town this game and I told you. Did you want me to lie and say I thought I looked towny for BS reasons? That's not helpful at all.
I also think your whole set of posting is scum!indicative for you. What you know of me as scum is that I tunnel hard and fast. So why are you dealing with me like this is all in good faith? I think because you can’t separate the perspective of knowing I’m town from what you should be thinking if you were actually town.
Interesting. Expand on why you think my posting is scum indicative. You might be the only person left with an idea of my meta, so being vague isn't helping anyone.

Re your scum game - I also trust that you're self aware enough not to tunnel again. Assuming otherwise is just assuming you're unable to adapt your playstyle.
I was gonna stay on elbirn to help eth0s pressure him but actually I think we just need to do you
What's your read on eth0s btw?
RIP
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Menalque »

I asked you to provide justification for why people should TR you. You said "yeah, I have been scummy, but at least I'm not bothered by the fact I look scummy" as if that's actually a meaningful defence. It rings especially hollow given past experience with you: town!you is much more paranoid about people scumreading them being scum (see: EP v cinnamon in Pokemon ruby for anyone interested). Why would I not tunnel again? It's entirely plausible I'd do either, especially considering how far tunnelling got me last game. The fact that you're not even acting suspicious of me when town!you should be wondering if this might be in bad faith is you perspective slipping that you know I'm town pushing you. So instead of trying to push me back, you're trying to just sell me on town!you.

Other than that, your ISO is terrible. What have you done all game? You've done nothing. The whole ISO is filled with IIOA. You've asked a few empty questions to make it look like you're doing something, but otherwise your play has been completely devoid of substance. You asked Korina questions and then did nothing in terms of engaging with him re: the answers, you just voted him.

You have 30 posts and at best, one of them is game advancing. When you've been called on it, instead of actually scum hunting you've just made excuses. Now I'm very confident that that's newb!scum scum play because, surprise, that's exactly what I've done before and I've been caught for it too. Mastina literally caught me for the exact same thing in Can't Remember the Name of this Game, and so I can only assume she's SRing you now for the same reasons she SR me there.

Now you're trying to redirect away from yourself by getting the focus onto elements and eth0s.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:46 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 746, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 729, eth0s wrote:VOTE: Elbirn
He scumslipped in twilight. Thinking this could be scummates with mastina. fwiw I see him voting mastina there as an acknowledgement of his scumslip and it looks like they are trying to distance for damage control.
Are you talking about ?
Yep
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 749, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 747, Menalque wrote:
He scumslipped in twilight. Thinking this could be scummates with mastina. fwiw I see him voting mastina there as an acknowledgement of his scumslip and it looks like they are trying to distance for damage control.
Are you talking about ?
Yes, he is. What do you think of that post?
I don't see the slip he's talking about.
Yet you were immediately able to identify the post that the slip may have occurred in if that's what it is?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Menalque »

Hell of a lucky guess there, EP.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Menalque »

sidebar: killing SoS was weird, no?

He wasn't doing much and wasn't particularly towny, so why kill there?
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:13 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

One of Menalque/EP prob scum here, every time I unvote TL I hate myself though :(.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 758, TiphaineDeath wrote:One of Menalque/EP prob scum here, every time I unvote TL I hate myself though :(.
Yeah, that would be EP. Go and look at his ISO. Go look at mine. Come back. Vote for him.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Menalque »

I want anyone who thinks EP has done things that are pro-town this game to stand up and tell me what they are now. If they can't do that, I want them to tell me what makes the person they want to lynch today scummier than him. And if they can't do either of those two things then I want their vote on EP.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:52 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 760, Menalque wrote:I want anyone who thinks EP has done things that are pro-town this game to stand up and tell me what they are now. If they can't do that, I want them to tell me what makes the person they want to lynch today scummier than him. And if they can't do either of those two things then I want their vote on EP.
Elbirn wants to powerlynch mastina for a terrible reason (see ) and is almost seemingly deathtunneling her.

For the record, my read on Espresso is null-scum, don't see anything towny from an ISO read.
time will end
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:05 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 760, Menalque wrote:I want anyone who thinks EP has done things that are pro-town this game to stand up and tell me what they are now. If they can't do that, I want them to tell me what makes the person they want to lynch today scummier than him. And if they can't do either of those two things then I want their vote on EP.
You already know my thought process due to our PT and although the pressure is basically bust I still like my vote right now.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:06 am

In post 755, Menalque wrote:
In post 749, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 747, Menalque wrote:
Are you talking about ?
Yes, he is. What do you think of that post?
I don't see the slip he's talking about.
Yet you were immediately able to identify the post that the slip may have occurred in if that's what it is?
In post 756, Menalque wrote:Hell of a lucky guess there, EP.
Ok, you're purposely being obtuse here. eth0s said it happened at twilight, which means end of day + the post was taking to mastina.

I stand by my stance that it doesn't look like a scumslip.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:14 am

Spoiler:
In post 753, Menalque wrote:I asked you to provide justification for why people should TR you. You said "yeah, I have been scummy, but at least I'm not bothered by the fact I look scummy" as if that's actually a meaningful defence. It rings especially hollow given past experience with you: town!you is much more paranoid about people scumreading them being scum (see: EP v cinnamon in Pokemon ruby for anyone interested). Why would I not tunnel again? It's entirely plausible I'd do either, especially considering how far tunnelling got me last game. The fact that you're not even acting suspicious of me when town!you should be wondering if this might be in bad faith is you perspective slipping that you know I'm town pushing you. So instead of trying to push me back, you're trying to just sell me on town!you.

Other than that, your ISO is terrible. What have you done all game? You've done nothing. The whole ISO is filled with IIOA. You've asked a few empty questions to make it look like you're doing something, but otherwise your play has been completely devoid of substance. You asked Korina questions and then did nothing in terms of engaging with him re: the answers, you just voted him.

You have 30 posts and at best, one of them is game advancing. When you've been called on it, instead of actually scum hunting you've just made excuses. Now I'm very confident that that's newb!scum scum play because, surprise, that's exactly what I've done before and I've been caught for it too. Mastina literally caught me for the exact same thing in Can't Remember the Name of this Game, and so I can only assume she's SRing you now for the same reasons she SR me there.

Now you're trying to redirect away from yourself by getting the focus onto elements and eth0s.

I'm engaging with you while also asking about your reads. Calling that redirection is disingenuous.

The fact that you would rather attack than explain your read on eth0s or Elements is also concerning.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:15 am

@Mena I also asked for your Elements case before you dropped your EP!case, so that's another point in favour of a disingenuous accusation.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:08 am

Post by eth0s »

Who did espresso have a neighborhood with again
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:23 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Me, also I am low on caring right now. VOTE: EP
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 767, TiphaineDeath wrote:Me, also I am low on caring right now. VOTE: EP
Oh...
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:37 am

Post by eth0s »

Can you at least tell me why you think EP vs Mena is t/s because I am probably biased from my neighborhood but I don't understand how mena can be scum based on their interactions. If you're talking about his wagon hopping he told me in our PT he was only going to vote Elbirn for a bit to help me pressure him. And honestly I'm kind of upset he jumped ship so fast but I don't really blame him or see it as a scummy move.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:39 am

Post by eth0s »

for the record I think I am looking at {Elbirn, EP, Elements} for a lynch today. So far I'm really not impressed with TD and would potentially compromise on that depending on whether he actually starts playing the game or not.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Adorable »

Night 1 these were pretty much my reads and thoughts when I was talking in the pt with Mastina.

On day 1 I did not like the way how Son of Shepherd and Elements played and I think one of them is scum. I'll have to take a look at them again. I'm a little bit suspicious of Elbirn and I did not like how he has been agreeing with jjh and it's like he might actually be scum who is buddying with jjh to get on his good side.

I am now null on Menalque because he scum reads jjh and then all of a sudden he says maybe jjh could be town. Menalque's play either he is town who has been scum reading jjh for pushing Korina or he is scum who says maybe jjh is town and he didn't want to get on jjh bad side.

ethos seems to be playing like his town meta. ethos saying he wanted to keep Korina alive and have him get invested by a cop looked like it was coming from a town player's point of view. jjh and TD are aggressive and scum hunting but I'm still going to keep an eye on them because they have been pushing on the wrong players. TL has been flip flopping alot and this is my second game playing with TL. My first game I played with TL, he was town and he was flip flopping alot on day 1 to the point when everyone was scum reading him for that. I think TL could be town since his play on day 1 reminded me of my first game I played with him. I'll have to iso TL again.

Espresso is null and I couldn't get a read on him.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:44 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 771, Adorable wrote:On day 1 I did not like the way how Son of Shepherd and Elements played and I think one of them is scum. I'll have to take a look at them again.
I have some news for you
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Mon Sep 23, 2019 10:47 am

Post by schadd_ »