Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:40 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 469, TemporalLich wrote:you can deathtunnel me all you want but once you see I bleed green you're probably going to be next day's lynch
so no explanation?
why lie about me not asking before?
how could you be sure of that without checking?
doesn't add up
it's like 1+1=1 right now
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Hectic »

isn't that obvious reaction test?
funny move
can i get a shot too Almost?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:42 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 476, Hectic wrote:
In post 469, TemporalLich wrote:you can deathtunnel me all you want but once you see I bleed green you're probably going to be next day's lynch
so no explanation?
why lie about me not asking before?
how could you be sure of that without checking?
doesn't add up
it's like 1+1=1 right now
You're right about me not bothering to check... It's more like saying 1+X=1 by assuming X = 0
time will end
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 467, Almost50 wrote:
In post 464, Rautherdir wrote:Did either of you read the post where A50 killed Bingle? To be fair, I think Bingle was just saying that A50 was almost definitely going to be the scum kill, but that really wasn't the best way to phrase it.
Yeah, it was poorly phrased and I did misunderstand at first, but then I thought he wouldn't be calling for my death so blatantly and I reread it.

If Bingle is a Cult Leader
he would
have recruited me.
Yeah, that is absolutely the case. At the very least it shakes up town and scum after the flip because the town player wasn't actually town. (To be fair, in a situation where I'm a solo cult leader I might wait a night before recruiting you because town learning cult is a thing day 2 can be problematic, and scum
might
shoot you night 1 if they haven't found anyone better to shoot. That's not never recruit though, it's wait a night and recruit, which is rather different.) Also, we have two claimed healing abilities already. Scum might not hit 'obvious' targets because those targets are obvious. ALSO, I've made several statements to the effect of 'IC might not be town' which I was hoping would make you even less of a target for scum. (I figured out what you softed and realized you would very easily be able to prove whether you were town or not, and it doubled as a nice opportunity to see if anyone jumped on you for it. I wasn't actually sure if you would try to hold your shot a day or not, so I decided to see if I could potentially make it safer to do so.)

p-edit
I doubt it's just a reaction test. Read Almost50's opening post with the knowledge that Town 1-shot dayvig IC exists as a card.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:46 am

Post by TemporalLich »

Anyway this doesn't discount you being scum Hectic, your votes still seem like you're trying to set up mislynches

And I am pretty sure A50 is a dayvig and not a Reaction Tester
time will end
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 446, Bingle wrote:
In post 430, Hectic wrote:who in the playerlist would you protect/recruit into your cult/nightkill?
Doctor is based on gamestate, but I'm down to cultspec here.

TemporalLich - High value. Weak associations to me, strikes me as cooperative good at taking direction without making it obvious.
Inferno390 - Probably also high value, but less so. We have a decent relationship, imo, so I know we can work together.
NotMySpamAccount - Nope. Maybe as mentor, not as cult leader.
Gamma Emerald - Nope. We're too close compared to most of the playerbase, we can't read each other worth shit, and he's inconsistent with his great performances. He'd be a good late game recruit, but early I'd want our interactions natural.
Turin Turambar - WAY too much fun to wind her up to recruit her. Detonating TT is pretty high EV scumwise too. She's got a bit of a Cassandra complex.
chennisden - Eh. Maybe in this game, if he was already high energy. High energy scum players tend to burn out, but GI games are usually fast.
pisskop - Not N1 or 2, because he's a paranoia mislynch in this list, but if he's still around I'd want him a lot.
Dr Easy Bake - Doesn't have a great scumgame from my experience, but he's fun and could definitely implode the game ala Carnival of Lunacy.
gobbledygook - We... don't grok.
Hectic - You appear to be a rare name I don't remember well. Hi. Are we cultmates?
Almost50 - Nope. A50 gets shot here. There's at least one player with a gun who is already polishing a trophy stand with his name on it.
Arcfield - I think this is an alt? If it is and it's who I think it is I'd love to play scum with them, but this is the wrong setting and he would not let me have my way which is bad for cult.
KidAmn - Old timey names. I remember him being good in the before times, the long long ago, when the earth was warm and dinosaurs roamed it's surface. Probably a decent choice.
Rautherdir - Another unfamiliar name.
ofrhz - See: GE.
wow
really informative answer
i am quite new around here
hopefully you're not dead
or maybe hopefully you are dead
Almost had some nice logic

but still weird that Almost didn't wait a little longer
if this shot is real
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 474, Almost50 wrote:Gamma Emerald
Inferno390
Rautherdir
TemporalLich

These are my Town reads
Why do you townread temporal?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 480, TemporalLich wrote:Anyway this doesn't discount you being scum Hectic, your votes still seem like you're trying to set up mislynches

And I am pretty sure A50 is a dayvig and not a Reaction Tester
just my style
i like poking with accusations and votes
anyone with meta with me can confirm

oh
hope it pays off Almost
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:25 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 449, Almost50 wrote:KILL: Bingle
monkey jesus
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Alternatively: Jesus Monkey
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:31 am

Post by pisskop »

Well either way I know bingle is from the top creme of the crop, but he isnt that hard to read. I think the vig was spurious.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Almost50 »

Why do you think Bingle stopped posting after I shot him?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Almost50 »

Town Bingle would have been all over the place calling bad play and doing his best to analyze the active players until he couldn't post anymore. I am confident he flips anti-town here. Which faction? I have no idea, but anti-town.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

i guess? Im not judging too hard, as far as shots go it wasnt the absolute worst, but i do think it was premature.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

but do you die if he is town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:40 am

Post by pisskop »

you gave reads as if the day would end.

But why bingle over me or tl or spam or hectic?
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Rautherdir »

In post 490, pisskop wrote:but do you die if he is town?
Does the IC that can never be scum (Unless recruited by cult I guess) die if they accidentally shot town? No, I don't think they do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:54 am

Post by pisskop »

they do if their role specifies that they do. Like in the other upick game i played, nomnomnom died day 1 because she dayvigged a townie,
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:55 am

Post by pisskop »

but i mean, ill find out when bingle flips anyway (or doesnt)
Rautherdir
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Rautherdir
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Rautherdir »

Oh, I thought you meant lynching A50 if Bingle flips town. No, here's what Almost50 softed/claimed: viewtopic.php?p=6260678#p6260678
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:58 am

Post by pisskop »

oh no not really, I was not suggesting we rope a50. He has played his IC straight, and has been active. Absolutely believe he is green here.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 490, pisskop wrote:but do you die if he is town?
No. Geez.. there are quite some roles in that thread I need to consider for my own setups. :twisted:
In post 491, pisskop wrote:you gave reads as if the day would end.
No. The day doesn't end here. My reads were meant to convey my TR on TL, but then people will ask why and who else, so I went on and stated all my TRs. I have others I am like 50-50 on, so I just stated the ones that are 70% or more (that read list was ordered, so TL is the least confident of the 4)
In post 491, pisskop wrote:But why bingle over me or tl or spam or hectic?
TL is a TR, so that's off the list. You're a claimed Doctor. Yes, I know you could still be scum, but hell if I'm shooting you non D1 when you have people to sort you out in that PT (in the previous game you were Town and you did give us a scum in the PT, although it took them ages to lynch someone who had claimed scum to a flipped townie). I duuno about NMSA, and hectic is providing enough content he will certainly be found out if he is scum. (OK. Not a certainty, but most likely).

I had considered everyone on the player list that I didn't TR and came to the conclusion I was waiting for ofrhz to do something sus. Then I thought maybe I should shoot Arch if a replacement couldn't be found soon enough. Then Bingle came in and said what he said and that was it.

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:13 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 497, Almost50 wrote:(in the previous game you were Town and you did give us a scum in the PT,
to be fair, he was only minor scum when I outed him. And he was promoted to actual scum once we cleared those guys out :)
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Almost50 »

Regardless. The point is: when you're town you can probably catch scum in your PT. If you're scum you are probably going to get caught by the PT members, so nit an optimal D1 shot. Now add the Doctor claim and I wasn't going to shoot you today unless we have a day Cop and they returned a guilty on you.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”