TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:12 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I mean, I actively lack a read on elements. I just went and isoed him again cause you asked and I can't find anything he's done that makes me want to sort him usefully in to either bucket. My POE says he's town but if any of my current scumteam flip green everything is back on the table.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:20 am

Post by eth0s »

I don't think I've played with Elements before but if this is his town game then I'm concerned about how I would play with him in mylo/lylo because I tend to tunnel players like that in such cases when I do not have a
strong
scumread alternative.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 722, Adorable wrote:#210 Elements says he doesn't think scum would throw so much wifom in the game and he was talking about Korina and he didn't think Korina's role was a fake claim.
#460 He votes Korina anyways.

I am also not liking how Element's has been asking questions.

VOTE: Elements
This is pretty much the reason why I am scum reading Elements. He said he doesn't think scum would throw so much wifom in the game and he didn't think Korina's role was a fake claim but I still don't understand why did he vote Korina anyways after he said this about Korina. On day 1 Elements was also asking questions which is what scum do often. I have played with Elements before and he was scum when I played with him and I know how Elements plays as scum. Scum Elements was asking questions and his posts were very calm and genuine.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:37 am

Post by Elements »

I'm liking jjh, TD, mena, and eth0s.
jjh's for his tunnels, TD for the read/stream post, eth0s because their iso, and mena is different from what I remember from ruby.
Elbirn, chemist, adorable all meh.
Adorable is just metaing me from one game. Chemist there's not much to go on. Elbirn hasn't done anything that swings me either way.
Not a fan of EP, TL, mastina.
Happy with a lynch on any of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:48 am

Post by mastina »

In post 868, eth0s wrote:Also putting me as a nullread
Who said you were null?

You're above null.
In post 868, eth0s wrote:it sounds like she just wants to coast by.
Oh I don't want to coast by, I just find it hard to see how I can do anything but coast by when my reads are universally basically the group consensus reads but as Adorable can attest I had said reads before I knew they were the group consensus reads, so.
In post 868, eth0s wrote:That's a pretty decent place in the EP wagon for scum to jump in and she did it anyway when she has 2 people she finds scummier than EP. One of them being you (Elbirn) who actually appears to have a decent chance at being lynched.
The Espresso wagon is larger and is still a scumread. Why wouldn't I vote a scumread who has a larger wagon? Would you prefer me vanity vote a scumread? It's being pragmatic.
In post 872, Elbirn wrote:Where did your TL scumread go
It didn't go anywhere, but it happens to be a scumread Adorable disagrees with--my scumreads on the three Es, however, are reads Adorable is more or less all onboard with, so.
In post 873, Elbirn wrote:It's you looking at three names and saying "one or all of these are scum", an exercise which can be performed with any three names drawn from a hat and have about the same meaning.
Wrong.
It's saying that I, very specifically, believe that the group of {Elbirn, Elements, Espresso} contains two scum, no more no less, with one scum (most likely TL) outside of the grouping.
This stance is a group consensus stance.
Some people think that there's only one scum in the three;
Some people think that all three are scum.
But MOST people think that two, and exactly two, players in that group of three are scum and I happen to be among them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:52 am

Post by mastina »

In post 876, eth0s wrote:
In post 861, mastina wrote: I'll do it tomorrow if I live.
Implies that she thinks there's a chance of a lynch happening before she returns, so her jumping on the most popular wagon of the day does not come across to me as "pressure" at all.
That was copy pasted from my PT and I said as much; it was typed immediately after the Korina lynch but prior to the end of night.
In post 898, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 885, TemporalLich wrote:but yeah I concede that the intent to vote is way too standoffish and scum-motivated
In post 886, TemporalLich wrote:if you want to vote out jjh I will be on your side.
ummm
Feels good to have called the Chemist slot town before it was even Chemist's. :P

Butyeah at this stage would vote any of {TL, Espresso, Elements}.
While Elbirn could still be scum I'm willing to buy jjh's defense there for now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:58 am

Post by mastina »

In post 913, eth0s wrote:She wasn't prodded even though she didn't post for 76 hours. Emerald saying in that prods would be sent "soon if needed" tells me that, for all we know, mastina and momo both could have been posting in PTs and not being prodded for that reason.
Um.
I explicitly was posting, yes.
I posted twice in my Adorable PT between my initial entrance into the game and my reemergence post-Korina-hammer.

This isn't some big secret; I already explicitly told you this?
In post 913, eth0s wrote:I called her out for repeating what others have been saying and jumping onto a wagon with little/no reasoning when she has
people she claims to be scumreading harder.
There's three scum in the game, mate. Why, exactly, is voting your third-strongest scumread who has a wagon when your strongest scumread doesn't, a bad thing?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:00 am

Post by mastina »

In post 949, eth0s wrote:
I am going to QUICKHAMMER TL if he gets to L-1 at any point in Day 2
Can we make this happen please?

I wanna make it happen. :D
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:06 am

Post by TemporalLich »

pretty sure eth0s is openwolfing

I'm not even L-1 let alone in the tent so... me roleclaiming is a bad idea and premature
time will end
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don’t really like Adorable’s ISO that much but I’m considering clearing them for reading SoaS during N1
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:12 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 955, mastina wrote:
In post 876, eth0s wrote:
In post 861, mastina wrote: I'll do it tomorrow if I live.
Implies that she thinks there's a chance of a lynch happening before she returns, so her jumping on the most popular wagon of the day does not come across to me as "pressure" at all.
That was copy pasted from my PT and I said as much; it was typed immediately after the Korina lynch but prior to the end of night.
I didn't notice it was stuff from day one you weren't able to post. I see that now
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m a lil drunk

I still think EP is prob scum. I don’t like how he’s sat back and let jjh lead the push on TL here. I don’t think TL couldn’t be scum btw, I just think he’s a very mislynch baity player, and I think there should be more caution approaching him because of that.

EP, on the other hand, is not a particularly mislynch baity player, but is definitely scummy enough to lynch.

I also think that an EP red flip ramps up scum equity for jjh pretty significantly because he’s diverted the game to be about Stl rather than about EP and taken a lot of the pressure away there.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:15 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 956, mastina wrote:
In post 913, eth0s wrote:She wasn't prodded even though she didn't post for 76 hours. Emerald saying in that prods would be sent "soon if needed" tells me that, for all we know, mastina and momo both could have been posting in PTs and not being prodded for that reason.
Um.
I posted twice in my Adorable PT between my initial entrance into the game and my reemergence post-Korina-hammer.

Maybe I haven't conveyed this thought clearly then but why, if this is true, do you consider momo being conftown when he could have not been prodded due to PT activity? Clearly there could have been some kind of mixture of that and then the mod IRL stuff that appears to have effected him later in Day one so I'm just saying giving momo/chemist a free pass seems unwise at this point. Personally I am expecting some content from that slot soon before I stop being so passive aggressive about it.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Menalque »

Mastina why do you think jjh is town? I know you said something about this being his towngame yesterda, what has he done today that is still town?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:16 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 962, eth0s wrote:
In post 956, mastina wrote:
Um.

Maybe I haven't conveyed this thought clearly then but why, if this is true, do you consider momo being conftown when he could have not been prodded due to PT activity? Clearly there could have been some kind of mixture of that and then the mod IRL stuff that appears to have effected him later in Day one so I'm just saying giving momo/chemist a free pass seems unwise at this point. Personally I am expecting some content from that slot soon before I stop being so passive aggressive about it.
Because I have knowledge about momo which you lack.

I was in the game where momo declared that he was leaving the site, outright abandoning his game midway through (well, sort of; he said he'd leave it to his backup mod).

That happened at least a full week before role PMS were sent this game, so I know for a fact that momo never even received his role pm, something that his name being unbolded when every other players' names were bolded confirms.

Ergo, I know that he didn't post in any pts because he left the site before he could have possibly posted in a pt.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 963, Menalque wrote:Mastina why do you think jjh is town? I know you said something about this being his towngame yesterda, what has he done today that is still town?
Everything?

The question isn't what has he done which is town; the question is what he's done which HASN'T been town.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 965, mastina wrote:
In post 963, Menalque wrote:Mastina why do you think jjh is town? I know you said something about this being his towngame yesterda, what has he done today that is still town?
Everything?

The question isn't what has he done which is town; the question is what he's done which HASN'T been town.
Okay, let’s go with “diverting the pressure on EP away onto a slot that could be scum but is also very much mislynch bait meaning town is going to make a big fuss over it or if scum think they can get away with it possibly just be rapid lynched”

Why is that towny?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by Menalque »

Like if you think EP has good scum equity then the associationals are bad for jjh
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I'm not having a good day and I'm not reading 4-5 pages of text walls
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 968, Elbirn wrote:I'm not having a good day and I'm not reading 4-5 pages of text walls
This is a complete mood

Not the one I'm in rn but
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 969, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 968, Elbirn wrote:I'm not having a good day and I'm not reading 4-5 pages of text walls
This is a complete mood

Not the one I'm in rn but
Congratulations you were the first reply, you may have one wish.

Game related wishing

Not like shitposting wishing.

You get one effort out of me today

Use it wisely
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Can I wish to give someone else my wish
GTKAS

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by eth0s »

can I have it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Wish for more wishes
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 972, eth0s wrote:can I have it
idk jjh's avatar is really asking for it
GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”