Micro 892: TemporalLich's Micro Normal [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Menalque »

I’m not totally sold on dong!scum yet, he might convince me out of it

But I think that the inconsistencies he’s got and the way he’s approaching things are more likely to come from a scum!mindset than a town!mindset

Like I think town just owns up to saying that the first thing they said was wrong? Rather than makes a post that tries to spin it into being something cohesive
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Donempire »

I'm not shading your analysis because you were drunk.

I called it out because it is incostistent, doesnt even adress the correct quotes and is all over the place. If you want me to take you seriously, the dont post drunk. That said, i will respond to your other post.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:02 am

Post by Donempire »

Actually know what, my bad menalq.

I will respond tomorrow, im not feeling especially great today and i dont want to say overly aggressive stuff and sour the mood, its completely unrelated to the game. I have what im going to say ready and i'll post them tomorrow when im hopefully more relaxed
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:06 am

Post by Donempire »

Still, rewrite your fucking post. If you're not doing it im assuming that you dont want me to read you properly, and if thats the case i'll rip into its every single contradiction. Also you would then be accusing me of the same stubbornness you display.
Formerly Dongempire
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 203, Donempire wrote:Still, rewrite your fucking post.
If you're not doing it im assuming that you dont want me to read you properly
, and if thats the case i'll rip into its every single contradiction. Also you would then be accusing me of the same stubbornness you display.
What are you even saying here? I stand by the content in the post even if the formatting is a little off, so if you think it’s filled with contradictions go ahead and “rip into its every single contradiction”.

The same stubbornness I display? Where am I being stubborn?

Not to mention there’s a whole other post expanding on my initial points that I made today, so just look at that.

If you don’t wanna hammer today because you’re in a bad mood then that’s groovy, let’s do it tomorrow. But then maybe don’t immediately follow that up with a demand to “rewrite [my] fucking post” if you actually wanna keep the game civil.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Menalque »

If you don’t wanna jam*
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Donempire »

Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Would be
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:18 am

Post by Donempire »

Fuck it, this isnt going nowhere.

If you say you stand by it, see ya then.
Formerly Dongempire
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Klick »

I think I want to lynch in [Chemist, Locke, Heaven, Icon] today.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 208, Klick wrote:I think I want to lynch in [Chemist, Locke, Heaven, Icon] today.
Do you think one scum or two in that group?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Bellaphant »

When you are in a better mood, dong, I'd love a response
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Klick »

I have townreads on Bella/Datisi/Dong. I'm not sure on you (I think I'm a bit paranoid because I was impressed by your play in Pokemon Ruby Mafia), but I like your posting so far and if you're town I'd like you around longer.

So by PoE, I could see two scum in that group pretty easily.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Donempire »

Sorry bella, i saw your post and i will respond to it.
Formerly Dongempire
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 5:55 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 209, Menalque wrote:
In post 208, Klick wrote:I think I want to lynch in [Chemist, Locke, Heaven, Icon] today.
Do you think one scum or two in that group?
If it’s one that’s not really a lynchpool
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@klick, you said chemist had fooled you once...am I to assume his scum game was more convincing than this? Everything he posts makes me want to lynch him today - does anyone have experience of him as town?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 214, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, you said chemist had fooled you once...am I to assume his scum game was more convincing than this? Everything he posts makes me want to lynch him today - does anyone have experience of him as town?
I know Menal has played with me as town

You saying that everything I post makes you want to lynch me feels like an overgeneralization, can you go into more detail?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Locke113 »

In post 175, Klick wrote:Do you feel like that's a mistake that scum are more likely to make than town?
How did that mistake happen?
Noticed that I missed this last night. I think it depends on whether or not you think the mistake is the genuine one I said it is, or a scum trying to slip misinformation against another player into the discussion without getting noticed and the actual mistake being stupid enough to think that would work.
Basically bella's response to Icon was the last thing I read before I went to work that day, came back read all the new posts on page 1 without rereading the old ones with the first unread post thingy. read/skim through everything else to catch up and when I wrote I remembered the general tone and gist of the wording but hadn't reread it so my mind must have just associated the defensive tone I remembered and assumed there was a vote at the end of it and when I went to page 1 to quote it, I saw the first line of the post, went thats the one and didn't even bother rereading it like an idiot. So from an outside persceptive I either made the mistake because I'm a complete idiot or because I had malicious intentions
In post 179, Menalque wrote:
In post 154, Donempire wrote:Either way a readslist on page 8 is troubling*
In post 161, Donempire wrote:
In post 159, Datisi wrote:@Bella, how is Icon one of your confident reads now? You said earlier you can't read him well, and doesn't seem that sure either? (also I can't see the colors either rip)

@Dong, why is a readslist on page
8 bad "either way"?
because it is filler. She provided no good basis on any of her reads and ultimately ended with a everyone null basis on post 144, so the reads in 150 may as well be made up on the spot. It provides no content and doesnt have context to back it up.
In post 164, Donempire wrote:Im fine with labelling all of chemists posts as NAI. Given that there are 9 anyways.
Chemist, what do you think about bellas readlist?
Do you have a readlist yourself?
I don’t like these posts

(1) nothing wrong with a readslist early on, and there’s nothing inherently AI about whether all the reads are explained in the initial post or not, so trying to suggest there is something AI there is scummy

(2) if a readslist page 8 is scummy, why are you asking chem for one? That just doesn’t make sense to me but equally this does give me a little pause because scum care more about making sense I think

(3) this should be 1 prob but I’m on my phone and can’t be fucked to edit as I’m a bit drunk too — I don’t think the first and second quote fit together? Like the first one is just that a readslist is bad to do this early. Then it’s that her particular readslist is bad because it’s unexplained and “filler”. I don’t think those comments come from the same place, I think the first one was made to throw shade, the second was made as a reasonable sounding explanation for the first one, but actually the underlying motivation for it doesn’t line up

VOTE: dong
I sorta see what you're trying to get at here, not sure I agree but I can see the reasoning behind it
In post 188, Chemist1422 wrote:Okay then
Ok seriously, I don't want to come across as rude but are you trying Chemist?
In post 192, Donempire wrote:Write this again when you're not drunk
F see me after class
This felt a lot harsher than it needed to be
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Chemist, it's like locke and klick said - it doesn't feel like you are trying/engaging with the thread.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

I like that locke pointed out that it's weird more people weren't all over his mistake. It also means other people are happy with disinformation.
Locke113
Locke113
Goon
Locke113
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Locke113 »

Okay so that was some hella emotional whiplash -. Whatever's got you down dong, hope you feel better, but snapping at menal like that was def not the way to go
In post 204, Menalque wrote:
In post 203, Donempire wrote:Still, rewrite your fucking post.
If you're not doing it im assuming that you dont want me to read you properly
, and if thats the case i'll rip into its every single contradiction. Also you would then be accusing me of the same stubbornness you display.
What are you even saying here? I stand by the content in the post even if the formatting is a little off, so if you think it’s filled with contradictions go ahead and “rip into its every single contradiction”.
Definitely agree here, if the post was so filled with contradictions, why didn't you address those contradictions straight away?
You had a null read Icon in , has that changed?
In post 211, Klick wrote:I have townreads on Bella/Datisi/Dong. I'm not sure on you (I think I'm a bit paranoid because I was impressed by your play in Pokemon Ruby Mafia), but I like your posting so far and if you're town I'd like you around longer.

So by PoE, I could see two scum in that group pretty easily.
I'm curious, out of your lynchpool who do you think would mostly to be scum partners?
Bellaphant wrote:UNVOTE:

I like that locke pointed out that it's weird more people weren't all over his mistake. It also means other people are happy with disinformation.
Honestly its weird from both a town and scum persceptive, from town's point of view, surely I look pretty scummy if you don't give me the benefit of the doubt, and from scum's pov I'd surely seem like an easy target to try to start a wagon on, I mean I've seen people lynched for less
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I wouldn’t say I’m engaged no
GTKAS

Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Klick »

In post 219, Locke113 wrote:You had a null read Icon in 168, has that changed?
Not really?
It's complicated - I'm null on him, but equally I feel like out of everyone I'm null on, he'd have given me a reason to feel otherwise by this point if he were town. His posts just feel
odd
- whereas my other null reads don't feel any particular way.

I guess you could say I'm null-leaning-scum on Icon without much to back it up other than gut?
I'm curious, out of your lynchpool who do you think would mostly to be scum partners?
I can't give any meaningful answer to that. Chemist and Heaven are too inactive for associatives with anyone, and I don't lean one way or another about a theoretical Locke/Icon team. There hasn't been nearly enough going on yet for associatives.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Funny, my head pointed out that icon and locke both went full 'omgus' on me but then I decided that was a silly thing for partners to coordinate.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 214, Bellaphant wrote:@klick, you said chemist had fooled you once...am I to assume his scum game was more convincing than this? Everything he posts makes me want to lynch him today - does anyone have experience of him as town?
So the only time I played with Chemist, he was scum and I had a pretty strong townread on him until I replaced out. I thought he was town because he didn't seem to be pushing any sort of agenda/I felt like he would be trying to actively convince more as scum. But from what I can tell now, he plays passively as either alignment and I have no idea how to read him.
Therefore, with a decent amount of townreads in-hand today, I feel like he would be a pretty good lynch.

Locke's posting on this page has been pretty good. I think he transparently cares about a lot of things he wouldn't bother with as scum.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

time will end

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”