Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VC 2.0
Tchill13 - (4):
- gobbledygook, Garmr, Billy Pilgrim, Hopkirk
bob4131 - (2):
- profii, Alonzo

Not Voting:
Kop, Cliff Booth, Rick Dalton, Hectic, EeveeLution Army, Judge Joseph Dredd, Titus, Carcalilly, davesaz, bob3141, AaronFrost, texcat

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-10 05:35:11)
Last edited by Lil Uzi Vert on Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:29 am

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 2070, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2054, profii wrote:I am not a fan of Bob. He initially voted for Elements for reasons 'setup spec'ing very early' etc

He then left the wagon, but came back when the lynch actually went through and when he put his vote on he said he didn't believe the macho/one shot claim.

My concern is that if I am casing a slot for being scummy I'd be like "woah guys I'm voting elements because he was setup speccing over in this post, plus now look at this macho claim it's gotta be BS" - i.e. case the whole ISO for a scum evidence - Bob didnt mention his initial setup spec concern when he votes due to his claim concern, which makes me believe he is looking for a reason to be on the wagon rather than actual scum hunting properly.

VOTE: Bob3141

Obviously I will hear him out but I'm just going to vote there for now.

I've looked at Tchill's ISO and someone is going to have to take me through the case here, he doesn't come across super town of the players I've looked at so far but I dont think he is the most scummy either at this point unless I've missed something of course.

That seems pretty reachy to me. Are you going to pick out everyone that voted for elements early in day one. By the time elementis made his watcher claim i was already sorting him as town. With me even calling out those who continued to push him.

Wasn't with till after his one shot macho watcher claim plus himself voting that made me reluctantly vote for him.

Straight watcher i believed. Macho watcher could be possible role but no townie should have mentioned the macho bit. Added to all that self voting. It just looked bad for town

Oneshot talk tipped me over the edge when it came to voting for him. I cant see why he mentioned that as he flipped just a macho watcher. I wonder if he was responding to once
per a night

---

I find it odd you overlook my scum hunting aswell. Did you not think kop has been scummy this game. Has he not done anything in your opinion to justify my vote on him before the wtacher saga. For you to think that doesnt even count as scum hunting.

He has yet to answer any of my points i think

I honestly think he shouldn't have said macho. He was in a really bad position as either faction. I probably shouldnt have voted him myself but i really wanted a lynch to go through and he became too much of a liability unfortunately.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:32 am

Post by texcat »

In post 2054, profii wrote:I am not a fan of Bob. He initially voted for Elements for reasons 'setup spec'ing very early' etc

He then left the wagon, but came back when the lynch actually went through and when he put his vote on he said he didn't believe the macho/one shot claim.

My concern is that if I am casing a slot for being scummy I'd be like "woah guys I'm voting elements because he was setup speccing over in this post, plus now look at this macho claim it's gotta be BS" - i.e. case the whole ISO for a scum evidence - Bob didnt mention his initial setup spec concern when he votes due to his claim concern, which makes me believe he is looking for a reason to be on the wagon rather than actual scum hunting properly.

VOTE: Bob3141

Obviously I will hear him out but I'm just going to vote there for now.

I've looked at Tchill's ISO and someone is going to have to take me through the case here, he doesn't come across super town of the players I've looked at so far but I dont think he is the most scummy either at this point unless I've missed something of course.
In post 1739, bob3141 wrote:I was leaning toward elementis being town before his roleclaim. Due to his responses to my questions. So i am won't be voting tehre today
In post 1876, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Elementis

Dont beleive teh macho and one shot thing. Why even tell us?
The "I won't be voting there today" followed by a vote there caught my eye. I see Bob's explanation of not believing the role modifiers and it makes sense, and if Elements had flipped scum I would be pursuing Bob for his last minute bus, but I can't see why a scum!Bob would flip like this on a town wagon.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Alonzo »

Had a chance to read through yet texcat?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:19 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2057, Garmr wrote:
In post 2053, davesaz wrote:PRs outing results unprompted, in particular revealing what roles are in the game (!!) is another head scratcher. Can voyeurs be scum?
Can we lynch Dave for this post. Dave scum have day chat do you think I would out the doctor if I was a scum pr.
No, you can't. I'm acting in my inexperienced challenged role here. It was a seriously dumb thing to do, perhaps too dumb.
Scum might say such a thing publicly in order to try to gain town cred, and in order to try to fish the doc by getting the doc to defend them.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2079, davesaz wrote:
In post 2053, davesaz wrote:PRs outing results unprompted, in particular revealing what roles are in the game (!!) is another head scratcher. Can voyeurs be scum?
Can we lynch Dave for this post. Dave scum have day chat do you think I would out the doctor if I was a scum pr.
No, you can't. I'm acting in my inexperienced challenged role here. It was a seriously dumb thing to do, perhaps too dumb.
Scum might say such a thing publicly in order to try to gain town cred, and in order to try to fish the doc by getting the doc to defend them.
Yeah I'm going to ignore you now. I get a quick bit of disdain and then moving on as a town reaction. But dwelling on it while painting it as scummy is possible from scum as they want to cast doubt on a town power role.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Garmr »

You gone from town to null.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Garmr »

Also it should be obvious I am the role. It explains my reaction to elements when he mentioned water and a possible tracker pair with masons. I thought he was scum fishing for me or the watcher role. Which is why I was trying to work it out. I wouldn't normally say something but after last game people can be braindead around roles and leap to illogical conclusions cough profii.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:32 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2070, bob3141 wrote:Oneshot talk tipped me over the edge when it came to voting for him. I cant see why he mentioned that as he flipped just a macho watcher. I wonder if he was responding to once
per a night
The bolded is not what the role PM says, if the mod pasted it verbatim.
The mod's post says "once, at night". Not per night. The conflict between that and not having 1-shot in the role name explains a lot.

One shot, and other modifiers, are all the rage these days in Normal design. I didn't see all the furor over these details to be well founded at all. He claimed a role and there wasn't anything available to say it wasn't the role. A few people placed a little too much faith in the game designer to provide clear roles. :roll:

@MOD -- if anyone has difficulty reconciling the role name and text within the role please pay attention to the questions
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually these are reasons one may do it as scum but you failed to apply them to the game. Like you Said I'm being town read by nearly everyone why would I need town cred at this point. Also saying there's a doc outload won't get the doc to protect me there's A masons in the game and she is more valuable than me.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2080, Garmr wrote:
Yeah I'm going to ignore you now. I get a quick bit of disdain and then moving on as a town reaction. But dwelling on it while painting it as scummy is possible from scum as they want to cast doubt on a town power role.
Take off your "he's posting about me" glasses and put on the "he's posting about people" glasses. You'll find the post is much easier to understand that way, and you'll see I'm much easier to understand that way too.

If I scumread someone I say so. If I say something generic like that it's generic.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 2048, Titus wrote:
In post 2047, AaronFrost wrote:Because players on here tend to change their playstyle from game to game, so looking I feel like looking for differences won't be too helpful.
Actually players don't.
I do, but I agree, players don’t.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Who is texcat? I like texcat, I’ve played with her many a times, I’ve hard caught a texcat in a game I didn’t play at all until dy 4, then I caught like 3 scum.

I like texcat.

Pocketed.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Alonzo, you replaced FlippyNips. Nuff said.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

In post 2084, Garmr wrote:there's A masons in the game and she is more valuable than me
That's up to me to decide. (If Doctor wasn't on the list I claimed yesterday, please add it. I have each and every Normal role on the wiki all combined. I am also multi-tasking) :P

Nut seriously, guys... cool it down. You're both Town if I know anything about your play.
I AM THE LAW!
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I agree! People should always fake claim rather than true claim for reactions.

You tell em, Dave!

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Also, Gamma/Carca....

Next time, PLAY ALONG WITH ME. Sorry, that aggravated me.

You were claimed Masons, and I was literally giving you guys a way to backtrack your claim in a believable fashion, but you INSISTED on being outed Masons Day 1.

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:47 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

There is zero chance that ScumGamma ever pushes me Day 1 like that. Discredit, sure. I don’t understand why Gamma didn’t see it.

Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Wow that was a really long night
VOTE: tchill
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Garmr, have we been scum together? Like years ago? Was that you in that Fire Emblem Heroes game? I’m Flavor Leaf/Boonskiies.

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:50 am

Post by gobbledygook »

A lot of people sure love using the “he’s a liability” claim to justify their actions in hindsight now that Elements is flipped town.
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

Eyy, it’s my stunt double.

Guys, I don’t like lynching Tchill. He’s a Boon Babe, and I like to give him the benefit of the doubt until I see actual reasons for me to believe he is scum. That being said, I have no real idea for seeing Tchill as a wagon like this

Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

In post 2095, gobbledygook wrote:A lot of people sure love using the “he’s a liability” claim to justify their actions in hindsight now that Elements is flipped town.
Only 2 players in my Mafia career have I ever felt were a liability that I believed lynching confirmed town them would have brought a more likely town victory.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:58 am

In post 2090, Rick Dalton wrote:People should always fake claim rather than true claim for reactions
You have yet to do that here though. I suggest you CC my Doctor claim. :P
I AM THE LAW!
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:00 am

In post 2093, Cliff Booth wrote:Wow that was a really long night
VOTE: tchill