Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

As soon as I saw you omitted the untargetable part form the BP multivoter I knew you were up to no good with that whole post so I didn't (and i won't) be responding.
I AM THE LAW!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Bingle »

Untargetable changing what? Vecna and I are still the obvious utility lynches there.

If anything, that's even fucking worse. You know how I said the investigates were in a pool of 14 players? That was based on the untargetable. Lets add in miller. Assume I'm scum here.

Kuribo had a 2/10 chance of getting a guilty on the first night that goes up every night he's alive. Each useful cop had a 2/11 chance, the FIRST night, of catching scum. They had a 0% chance night two, sure, but their sanities are known after that. After N2, there are 13 people alive. Marquis, kuribo, cophood, 2 of doc hood are caffeinated. There are 0 living scum in the untargetable neighborhood. There are 3 living vigs. There are 0-3 confirmed town, 0-2 confirmed scum, 3 people capable of investigating. Scum has a 0% chance of winning.

Who designs that setup? Who passes that setup's review?

Keep in mind, this wasn't an unlikely result. If I had known there were sanity hoods on D1, I would 100% have pushed the massclaim. Pine/vigs/FN holstering is a foregone conclusion post massclaim, so caffeine isn't a wincon at that point.

You're not arguing against this because there is no argument against this. 14v3 games don't happen. Your argument is that this is a 14v3 game with a functionally vanilla scumteam against 3 cops and 4 vigs.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 4248, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Bingle is the one because he was the one to suggest they were unkillable (for town cred).
Yup I totally made that claim that made people suspect me D1 with no thread presence for town cred.

:lmao:
Judge Joseph Dredd
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Judge Joseph Dredd
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Judge Joseph Dredd »

Town cred in Vecna/Marquis eyes, smart butt! You convinced then that this was in their best interest and they thought you were townie for it.
I AM THE LAW!
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Bingle »

:roll:
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

i don't like ANY of u rn and thats the tea
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by Marquis »

i also consistently forget pp is in this game
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Marquis »

as far as i'm concerned i'm the only obviously town one and all of you can be scum depending on the lens through which i look at this setup and game. like. i am incredibly hesitant to do ANYTHING rn because even if 1 scum left i feel this is absolutely the tipping point and im scared
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Marquis »

ok bingle has a fair point on vecna and him being the 2 uncaffeinated ones here
link in bio
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Marquis »

i still dont like outing that we're killable
but yes confirmed

i havent been able to decipher what kind of scum believes that all game unless its jjd, or unless one of bingle/vecna never killed in the hood to pocket me
link in bio
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:18 pm

Post by Croag »

It’s definitely someone else in your hood imo

UNVOTE:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4233, Croag wrote:
In post 4171, Vecna wrote:Croag, scum is trying to pocket you here. There is a reason PP wanted you to out first, because he does not know his own sanity.

He needed you to claim first, because he does not know how to fakeclaim it otherwise. The fact (im assuming thats what your code meant here) that you got an INNO, means he can also claim an INNO to protect his teammate. If you had gotten a guilty, he would have no chance but to bus his teammate here.

The scumteam is PP and JJD.

Im also not protecting any teammate of mine in my hood. But were all town. If there was two scum in our hood the game would be over.
Why would the title character and sane cop be scum
why wouldnt he be?

why would the cop also be an IC? plenty of mods make the title character the bad guy.

also, how do you know hes sane?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 4242, Croag wrote:
In post 4238, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4233, Croag wrote:Why would the title character and sane cop be scum
Why do you keep saying I'm the sane cop?
this was completely referring to the point where it was suggested to me you and jjd are scum together and thus you could only be sane as i have an innocent
hmmm, does scum have daychat? they do right

full susp mode: this sounds more like a jjd post than a croag post
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

anyways, i get what youre saying marquis. I feel the same way.

Readswise, based purely on play, id say theres an 80% chance its a combination of JJD and a cop. Bingles play is not completely outside of the range of what he can do as scum, but I still moderately townread him. The only thibg giving me some pause is that he doesnt really feel like he put a lot of effort into reading me. Also ,I disagree that a 3person scumteam is that much worse off than the 4person one
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

in fact, 4 scum outside of our hood and outside of the miller hood woulf have a damn hard time dodging everything (cops, vigs, tracker) OR winning a caffeinated victory while me and bingle are sitting cosily in our hood.

Bingle, why you only focus on how bad having 2 scum outside our hood is against vigs/cops, while having 4 out there doubles all the odds of succesfull cop results and vigs?

Having 100% of your team vulnerable to cops and vigs is also a strong liability when theres so many of them. Having a protected person in our hood gives them a little safeguard then, and that one can pretty much hide in a pool of susp looking millers and vigs that have likely shot town. It also makes the caffeinated victory easier.

Having said all that, it would really suck for scum to not be in the doc hood, and nit having a clue who is caffeinated.

Both options are completely plausible, esp if the mod has a meta of thinking towns suck and need help.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

am I wrong here bingle? im surprised you discount this option as being not at all plausible, while it seems just fine to me.

Heck, if marquis hadnt shot fish and chandra hadnt slipped wed be running off the cliff even harder.
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 4261, Vecna wrote:
In post 4233, Croag wrote:
In post 4171, Vecna wrote:Croag, scum is trying to pocket you here. There is a reason PP wanted you to out first, because he does not know his own sanity.

He needed you to claim first, because he does not know how to fakeclaim it otherwise. The fact (im assuming thats what your code meant here) that you got an INNO, means he can also claim an INNO to protect his teammate. If you had gotten a guilty, he would have no chance but to bus his teammate here.

The scumteam is PP and JJD.

Im also not protecting any teammate of mine in my hood. But were all town. If there was two scum in our hood the game would be over.
Why would the title character and sane cop be scum
why wouldnt he be?

why would the cop also be an IC? plenty of mods make the title character the bad guy.

also, how do you know hes sane?
i was LITERALLY referring to the fact that pp cant be scum with jjd because he got an inno on him, and i also got an inno on jjd. so if jjd is mafia then i am the naive cop and pp is the sane cop if he is scum

if pp is scum with jjd and i am the sane cop then i wouldnt have got an inno on jjd
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 4262, Vecna wrote:
In post 4242, Croag wrote:
In post 4238, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 4233, Croag wrote:Why would the title character and sane cop be scum
Why do you keep saying I'm the sane cop?
this was completely referring to the point where it was suggested to me you and jjd are scum together and thus you could only be sane as i have an innocent
hmmm, does scum have daychat? they do right

full susp mode: this sounds more like a jjd post than a croag post
what lmao
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:25 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 4263, Vecna wrote:anyways, i get what youre saying marquis. I feel the same way.

Readswise, based purely on play, id say theres an 80% chance its a combination of JJD and a cop. Bingles play is not completely outside of the range of what he can do as scum, but I still moderately townread him. The only thibg giving me some pause is that he doesnt really feel like he put a lot of effort into reading me. Also ,I disagree that a 3person scumteam is that much worse off than the 4person one
i dont think it is
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Marquis »

who did kagami investigate night 1?
link in bio
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Croag »

if it is jjd and pp then why is the sane cop mafia lmao

i cannot be the sane cop if jjd is mafia with pp
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Croag »

i am confident last scum (if only one) is in {bingle, vecna}
Croag
Croag
Goon
Croag
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Croag »

In post 4269, Marquis wrote:who did kagami investigate night 1?

fish, and got innocent
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4273 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4264, Vecna wrote:Having 100% of your team vulnerable to cops and vigs is also a strong liability when theres so many of them. Having a protected person in our hood gives them a little safeguard then, and that one can pretty much hide in a pool of susp looking millers and vigs that have likely shot town. It also makes the caffeinated victory easier.
Let's examine 4 scum, in the proportion I've offered:

The scumteam would be:

Sane Cop
Paranoid Cop
JK
Ninja Watcher

This leaves:

2 cops with trustable investigations and 4 vigs. Note: the vigs are stoppable via the scum in the doctor hood. The Cops are stoppable via the scum in the doctor hood. Scum actually has the utility to fakeclaim innos and guilties because two cop hood scum means they're not immediately caught when they start faking results. There's still a lot of town power, sure, but there's also a ton of utility in how scum can interact with the game. Scum can actually interact with the night play instead of just kinda sitting there, taking it. The setup is still stacked so that town is likely to get early investigations on scum, but there's no longer literally one player on the scumteam that matters.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4274 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 4270, Croag wrote:if it is jjd and pp then why is the sane cop mafia lmao
Better question: Why are there three full town cops if Vecna is scum?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”