jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

My issue at present is that I have way too many townreads but I'm still not agreeing with anything anyone is saying
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1021, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: jjh

I reread mena's case and I'm inclined to agree, jjh does a good job of crafting narratives about other players but they're logically inconsistent. See also him forgetting about his saying that ep and tl are TvT and then mere hours later casing TL
There were over 24 hours between those posts fwiw
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1001, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 999, jjh927 wrote:So yeah, on the PT shit:

Spoiler:
1. You're accusing me of lying about stuff in the PT BEFORE deb actually died. This is actually moronic and you should be able to understand that
2.This should probably indicate to you that me and deb were posting in the pt and on good terms:
In post 936, jjh927 wrote:Wait there absolutely is something

We set up a means to talk to each other after the PT closed

If we said eels in a post, then the 5th word in every post after that would form a message. The message stops when a post contains the word nana
In post 937, jjh927 wrote:Deb said hello to me at eod because he could
In post 668, Son of a Shepherd wrote:
In post 667, Elbirn wrote:
In post 666, Son of a Shepherd wrote:
In post 651, Elbirn wrote:Leave him alone he is precious like Nana's back hair
We have shaved it as she began to have back problems from the length and weight of the hair.
I trust that you have woven the hair into a fine garment for Nana, yes?

A waste of such a resource would be worthy of the merciless three shoe beating.
She decided to have it made into a nice sweater for one of her favorite pet eels.
In post 669, Son of a Shepherd wrote:You could even say hello if you were to come with me to the old country.
In post 670, Son of a Shepherd wrote:The burden of hospitality is never too great for Nana.
3: I can reveal what deb's information is if it would help because mastina can confirm it but it won't help at all
Wow, this is an amazing use of the PT! It's a pity DEB died before you guys could actually use it.

TD and I didn't use our PT very well, it seems.
In post 1022, EspressoPatronum wrote:

I reread mena's case and I'm inclined to agree, jjh does a good job of crafting narratives about other players but they're logically inconsistent. See also him forgetting about his saying that ep and tl are TvT and then mere hours later casing TL
I'll admit that I didn't read Mena's case in it's entirety before now, as I assumed most of it would be drawing on a jjh/EP pairing to prove the case (which I know is false). The case actually brings up good points about jjh + it stands on its own without the scum!EP assumption.

I remember reading jjh's insistence on scum!Korina at twilight + thinking that was a bit weird, but I forgot about it shortly after.

VOTE: jjh
How does EP make both of these posts
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1026, jjh927 wrote:

There were over 24 hours between those posts fwiw
You
Are
Correct

I did not mean to tell a fib, I really thought they were hours apart and not a whole day I forgot, sorry
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Elbirn »

(Its still inconsistent and I do not like that you didn't take into account what you had previously thought on the subject)(see also again ep vs tl)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean, I don't tend to look for things that make me think people are towny when I decide to case someone
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

But honestly I'd completely forgotten that that thing actually happened
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1024, jjh927 wrote: It did mostly hinge on Korina!scum at the time. It was a fairly lazy scumread; if Korina was scum, TL was absolutely scum. I did not need to do more thinking. Then, Korina flipped town and I did some more thinking, alongside asking deb about reads. I do have more scepticism on TL, yeah. I think you might want to reread some shit.
What made TL scum if Korina was scum? If you've already detailed this elsewhere just link a post, but I really want to know what was so damning about a TL/Korina connection that you would rely on a preflip association so strongly with no additional thought necessary
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 452, jjh927 wrote:Here's a little compilation
In post 188, TemporalLich wrote:I don't think the eth0s/korina interaction strongly implicates either as scum
In post 309, TemporalLich wrote:Either way I don't think Korina is worth voting right now.
In post 328, TemporalLich wrote:yeah this is why Korina is potentially scum... doesn't mean Korina is guiltied scum
In post 334, TemporalLich wrote:"Korina flubbed his role claim" does not equal "Korina is confirmed scum"

Even then powerlynching Korina is a bad move, and I wouldn't be surprised you're scum jjh....

VOTE: jjh927
In post 339, TemporalLich wrote:
pedit: actually yeah that's a good point but Korina is untouchable until LYLO
In post 352, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 350, jjh927 wrote:Let me rephrase; why would something that you can recognise as stupidly implausible influence your actions
because I believe it's much more possible that Korina is town flagbearing town... and saying Korina is scum flagbearing scum doesn't mean we're limited to two boxes of possibility.

For the record, I'm inclined to believe Korina is town flagbearing town right now.
In post 354, TemporalLich wrote:more points to "korina can't roleclaim properly"... skimming Korina's ISO pings me null-town
In post 448, TemporalLich wrote:I will refrain from scumreading Korina as Korina is effectively V/LA today
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

So if I understand correctly

Day 1, all of those posts were indicative of TL scum if Korina scum
Day 2, all of those posts are indicative of TL scum not wanting to be on a mislynch per your TL case

Yes?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah pretty much

It's just generally weird how he was so hesitant to vote there but didn't give any good reasons, and even acknowledged at least one given reason as ridiculous
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:52 am

Post by jjh927 »

Your next line is

"But that means it didn't hinge on Korina!scum!"
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:00 am

Post by jjh927 »

Going through the pt with deb again

Here's a picture with all of my picks in it
Spoiler:

Can you guess which one I got as a role PM?
Spoiler: Answer
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1036, jjh927 wrote:Your next line is

"But that means it didn't hinge on Korina!scum!"
I mean if it did you would have stopped scumreading him when korina flipped town

I won't be pedantic about it, whatever, TL was being weird about the wagon. You've changed your mind about why. I'm not sure if you're town and updating your analysis based on what happened and TL is scummy for different reasons now or if you're scum keeping your analysis the same and twisting the events to suit the narrative that you want to push.

If that made sense and wasn't word salad that is
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 731, jjh927 wrote:Deb didn't like Elbirn that much
He thought mastina was pretty towny
He had a fairly strong EP townread, I think based on meta
Elements was hard to describe and probably town

He could see TL scum
Rolf didn't like me? I thought we were pals :(
In post 879, jjh927 wrote: Mastina is town. She is disengaged but putting effort in to stay afloat. Once again, why is the push here on weird wordy shit when you can see her thought processes? The timing of that catchup blob might be jarring but it's town af. Please disregard any ill feelings you have towards that being the content we got from mastina at eod1 in lieu of real time conversation, and tell me whether that's faked for towncred and relevancy or mastina's real thought process while trying to come back into the game.
You've insisted on a townread of mastina but this is the closest I've found in your iso to a reason why, and its uh...still not a reason why. Not really explained that is.

What made her catchup blob "town af"? I came away with the opposite feeling and her content D2 has been nothing.

Like why in general townread mastina?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by jjh927 »

You were his first response to me asking about reads, saying his big thought was about you and that he didn't like how you were trying to pocket me so hard
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm gonna be honest, I feel like anything I say about mastina's meta will be disagreed with by mastina
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't like the progression of this wagon on jjh

It seems to have gone from a tinfoil into a full-on thing in a weird way
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I'm having trouble quantifying a lot of exactly what I'm townreading there and why it is town specifically for mastina, cross-referencing against that one game I've played against her scumgame where I thought she was town because she claimed a very pro-town role that was very leashable to the point where claiming it as scum would be very poor play

But I'm pretty sure she's town

I guess a lot of it is how much adds up with regards to when and why she does the catchup, and what it achieves for her more than anything else. Admittedly, there may well be some of my desire for mastina to be town here slipping in. I realise I may have just typed out a whole lot of nothing, but whatever
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Honestly, Chemist, I think EP's vote is the most suspect

He was against the case, then 2 more people vote, then suddenly he sees merit to it
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I think it's also kinda weird that he didn't vote TL after my case or engage with said case in any way
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:17 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1044, jjh927 wrote:Honestly, Chemist, I think EP's vote is the most suspect

He was against the case, then 2 more people vote, then suddenly he sees merit to it
Why do you sound like you're trying to get me to this read instead of pushing it yourself?
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

I can do both

It's generally a good thing to bounce ideas off of town and there's still a pretty good chance you're sane
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1043, jjh927 wrote:I'm having trouble quantifying a lot of exactly what I'm townreading there and why it is town specifically for mastina, cross-referencing against that one game I've played against her scumgame where I thought she was town because she claimed a very pro-town role that was very leashable to the point where claiming it as scum would be very poor play

But I'm pretty sure she's town

I guess a lot of it is how much adds up with regards to when and why she does the catchup, and what it achieves for her more than anything else. Admittedly, there may well be some of my desire for mastina to be town here slipping in. I realise I may have just typed out a whole lot of nothing, but whatever
Yeah I don't see how mastina making a particular scumplay in a different game has anything to do with her alignment or your thought process here at all.

If your answer to the question "why do you townread Mastina" is "I just do" then I would super duper appreciate you taking the time to flesh out this particular read.
In post 1045, jjh927 wrote:I think it's also kinda weird that Espresso Patronum [sic] didn't vote TL after my case or engage with said case in any way
Is this not true of most of the player list?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by jjh927 »

It would be except he posted around it somewhat

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”