False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7900 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7477, the worst wrote:Maria is starting to post with a discernible agenda
One which is looking an awful lot like a scum agenda when you look at what she's doing and how she's doing it.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #7901 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 7899, chennisden wrote:Oh no is this where Mastina doesn't read anything and does that catchup thing
yes
In post 7900, mastina wrote:
In post 7477, the worst wrote:Maria is starting to post with a discernible agenda
One which is looking an awful lot like a scum agenda when you look at what she's doing and how she's doing it.
yes
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7902 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

GUYS
this game is 300 pages long
and is literally civ mafia

all you have to do to find scum
is to get recongize that

mastina
is town

chennisden
is town
and if we lynch him
thats literally teh worst case scenario for town
because not only will he flip town
but fire will just go
"yep, I'm governing again"
assuming he lives WHICH BTW
he probably will

Krazy
is also town
what a surprise

a TvT in a 300 page game?
No waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Here is a brilliant idea
we can lynch
penguinpower
because that slot has done just about as much nothing as chennisden and no one is talking about it because it just started to play the game
or
we can lynch the worst
because all he is doing is just saying yes to wagons
or
we can lynch
pink ball
because that slot deserves to go unpressured because???????????????????????????????
GTKAS
| here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7903 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by mastina »

And to drop a truth bomb re: me.
For the longest time, people have argued.
"mastina must be scum, because she's hard to lynch this game. She wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town!"
Except.

Almost every fucking scumgame of mine in the last two years has had me, fairly easily, lynched. There's been at least two games where I wasn't lynched as scum, but in those games I was never suspected so I was handed the free win on a silver platter due to never being suspected. Two scumgames. In two years. That's literally it. Out of something like, what? Six, eight, maybe even ten scumgames? Which means that in 4/6, 6/8, 8/10, whatever the number of scumgames I had, where I was scum? I got fucking lynched. And not a SINGLE one of them was a hard lynch. Not a SINGLE one of them had resistance. Not a SINGLE one of them was there a strong resistance, a strong fight, against my lynch.

I can link to them to show you as much. Where the lynches went through uncontested, unfought, unbattled. I died as scum without a fight in almost every single scumgame I played; the only exceptions to that were the games where I was never suspected. So my scumgame in the last two fucking years has been, "if mastina is suspected, she gets lynched easily and early; if mastina isn't suspected, she never gets lynched".

So then.
If scumastina is easy to lynch.
Then where the fuck do the "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she was town" arguments come from?
From every fucking game where I was fucking mislynched.
Ank's game. Nero argued "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town". I was the D1 fucking mislynch.
xyzzy's No Deadlines game. Someone on my mislynch argued "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town". I was fucking mislynched.
Tatsuya's Anime UPick game. Someone (was it Wisdom or Almost50 or both?) argued "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town". I was fucking shot by the town vig; basically a mislynch.
RC's Undertale game. Someone argued "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town". Admittedly didn't get lynched but was run up to L-1 and came damn close to eating the mislynch there.
Where else? There's more.
I am pretty sure that in Vengeful Ghosts, there was an argument of "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town".
Oh, then there was Timeshift Mafia IV. "mastina wouldn't be fighting this hard if she were town". I was fucking mislynched.

scumastina isn't fucking hard to lynch.
Town mastina is.

Because town mastina knows how to put up one HELL of a fight (MBoS 4 for instance--not an example of a game where "mastina wouldn't be this hard to lynch if she were town" because I'm PRETTY sure that argument wasn't used, even though it was ridiculously hard to mislynch me there albeit still inevitable) whereas scumastina has different priorities.
scumastina's priorities have always lied in propping her team up, planning for their longterm success; her priorities have NEVER been about surviving and fighting to the bitter end.

I don't think I've had a single fucking scumgame barring multiball where I've fought to the bitter end. Because whatever killed me, there was a reason why I didn't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7904 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7480, MariaR wrote:Correction Maria finally felt like putting in the effort
Your 'effort' amounts to strongarm tactics and bullying where you push hard with no reasoning to present the facade of confidence in a read which you have no actual backing on.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7905 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7488, MariaR wrote:Uh, mostly forgot to answer. I'm not voting Krazy because Mastina is scum and I doubt they're both SvS but if we take that out of it I don't think Mastina town=Krazy scum regardless.
Stances which lack reasoning backing them.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7906 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7902, Alisae wrote:GUYS

is to get recongize that

mastina
is town

chennisden
is town
and if we lynch him
but fire will just go
he probably will

Krazy
is also town
what a surprise

Here is a brilliant idea
we can lynch
penguinpower
because that slot has done just about as much nothing as chennisden and no one is talking about it because it just started to play the game
or
we can lynch the worst
because all he is doing is just saying yes to wagons
or
we can lynch
pink ball
because that slot deserves to go unpressured because???????????????????????????????

Ali please let us just lynch chenn. You have defended every wagon that's counter to mastina. Fire even promised not to govern chenn.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7907 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7491, Titus wrote:Why is Krazy town? Why is mastina scum? Don't give me she claimed bodyguard. Give me something about her play. I could just as easily say scum want to lynch the bodyguard. Being holier than thou saying that I'm wrong when I've shown my work all day phase is very annoying. I'm putting out theories and content. You're giving me plugs in ears. Why is Krazy so town? Who else do you think is scum?
So damn much, this.
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #7908 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 7902, Alisae wrote:GUYS

is to get recongize that

mastina
is town

chennisden
is town
and if we lynch him
but fire will just go
he probably will

Krazy
is also town
what a surprise

This sums up why im not voting either wagon.

Scum will push me go "oh my god he was town no way"

They'll do the same to krazy and mastina

Then we'll ask "Hey scum can you justify pushing these wagons"

Then they'll say "HA NO. We've already got enough mislynches to win suckers"
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7909 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

VOTE: mastina
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7910 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7493, popsofctown wrote:90% of how mastina is trying to clear her slot is based on her roleclaim and draft logic
I mean this is outright false because I am town from every fucking angle.
1: I am town because of the reads I have taken, the stances I have taken, the progression of my reasoning, and how I've laid out my thoughts.
2: I am town because of draft logic making me a poor choice.
3: I am town because I am a fucking bodyguard and I don't fucking lie as scum about my roles.
4: I am town because this is my town meta through and through 100%.
5: I am town because of my emotions, my feelings, my passion, my everything.
6: I am town because many of the players who know me best--including jjh, the fucking scum nightkill--attested to this being my towngame.
7: I am town because the scum's nightkill is not a nightkill I would make as scum given my stances.
8: I am town because of how I approached my role and have utilized it.
9: I am town because it has been fucking difficult to mislynch me this game when it is provably easy to lynch scumastina.

Want me to give the counter?
1: A vast majority of the case against me is based around statements about my play which if players actually iso'd me they would find are simply not true and in some cases outright lies.
2: A vast majority of the case against me is nitpicking details in my posting, a level of nitpicking which can be done for ANY player in the game.
3: A vast majority of the case against me is done with the conclusion, the narrative, of 'mastina is scum' and deliberately warps the facts to fit this narrative rather than fitting the narrative to the facts.
4: A vast majority of the case against me is "mastina could do this as scum", that "this isn't outside mastina's scumrage", ignoring whether she WOULD do it as scum.
5: A vast majority of the case against me is, "mastina could have changed her meta up, magically mystically declaring that suddenly she for no apparent reason decided to have a paradigm shift in her scumplay, so those things which would normally indicate she's town don't clear her", an argument which is in flagrant violation of Occam's Razor.

I fucking dare you to challenge me on any of these things if you can because I'm willing to bet you fucking can't.
I however am perfectly capable of demonstrating my points...and have!
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #7911 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by popsofctown »

I mostly scumread you because you scumslipped
The other stuff is kind of meh to me
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #7912 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 7911, popsofctown wrote:I mostly scumread you because you scumslipped
The other stuff is kind of meh to me
So if I proved she didn't?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7913 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7551, popsofctown wrote:especially when jjh was also more or less a "we want you to do status quo o.k." nk
This conclusion about jjh and the conclusion of me being scum are fucking mutually exclusive because it's not like I was magically under pressure as of D3--I was one of the status quo lynch options on D2 and continuing the status quo would mean...

...That I would be one of the lynch options on D3.

So if you think jjh was a status quo kill you're by fucking definition calling me town.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7914 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7590, Titus wrote:I'm a little worried I'm obvtown but no one agrees with my conclusions.
The reason nobody is agreeing with your conclusions is that agreeing with your conclusions would shut too many mislynches down and most of the players you want to agree with you are scum, sooooo. :P
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7915 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7594, popsofctown wrote:You stopped scumreading her after she blew up today with a bunch of crappy drafting WIFOM and AtE, neither of which are valid reasons to townread her but can be very effective at causing you to townread her because the former generates paranoia and the latter is emotionally effective.
I mean that's not what I did but do tell why those aren't reasons to townread me.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7916 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7620, chennisden wrote:also i dont rly get why fb's wagon is ded
For the record chennis's posting does make me heavily heavily HEAVILY lean towards him not being scum.

I mean if the options were me or him I'd vote him but I would very much prefer to vote elsewhere.

Namely the likes of {Krazy, Firebringer, PenguinPower, MariaR, ?Katsuki?} because there's a very damn real chance that's the actual scumteam.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7917 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7662, Titus wrote:Pretty sure Icon is scum too now because of the VCA rules that I can't explain yet.
I've agreed with almost everything you've said (you're entertaining Krazy as town which I disagree with as well), but this one I'm sorry to say Titus I can't back you on. :(
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7918 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7674, Formerfish wrote:Ok, Krazy is null because i dont remember them at all.
And that is why he's fucking scum because when Krazy is town, you remember him; when he is scum, you don't.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7919 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7676, Formerfish wrote:I just checked how many post Krazy had and was fucking floored to see over 200...
In post 7678, Dannflor wrote:
In post 7674, Formerfish wrote:Krazy is null because i dont remember them at all
hint: with the amount of posts Krazy has, this is why he is scum
it's not an exciting scum read but not every scums is exciting
^This.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7920 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7695, Menalque wrote:I think that’s similar to where I am? Like I’d rather do chenn than mastina but it just feels like a really lazy compromise lynch, which could flip scum but which is probably more likely just at random to flip town
I mean, that's what I've been saying for like...the entirety of the push on chennis. Where I said basically "yeah he could be scum but I wouldn't count on it because he's a compromise lynch and while I'd vote there if I had to, I certainly wouldn't be happy about it", more or less.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7921 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7699, Pink Ball wrote:I could write a song about lynching Krazy now that I think about it
I mean.
Songwriting is a specialty of mine.
But honestly.
I just have zero fucks for the right mood to it.

It takes a certain mindset to be in the position to write a song with the goal of lynching a scumread and that mindset is one where you're a lot more lighthearted than what I am right now.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7922 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7708, Formerfish wrote:tin foil hat theory for me right now is that you were catching heat for not being caught up or shitposting and then you got told by pine to apply for fruit and he would give you a PR that would excuse your shitty posting record in this game now because of the PR.
What's so tinfoily about that? Sounds like what I've more or less suspected.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7923 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7730, Titus wrote:mastina, are you willing to vote Chenn? If we could combine the two wagons, we'd have more on possible scum than you.
Willing?
Yes.
Doing everything possible to try and not to because I'm dissatisfied with that option?
Also yes.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #7924 (ISO) » Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 7750, MariaR wrote:Oh are we getting another counter wagon to Mastina? It's almost like she's impossible to lynch because she's scum (B
It's almost like the reason I'm fucking hard to lynch is because players know I am town and the people pushing for my lynch are mostly scum. :doc:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”