Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:12 am

Post by Morality »

If you guys are going to be trash surface level players, I’m going to treat you as such.

Fucking mislynch me. Idgaf. That’s on you, not me. The town proof is there.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Modding - A Death Note Series -
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Morality »

I was trying to play in the large on this account anyways.
“DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN IN HIS SWAMP OF WIFOM!” - Chip Butty to guiltied Scum Morality. Spoiler, they sunk.

FL

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Skellen »

Ugh, apologies, I just got my new internet access. Not that it helps, because this site is so godawful slow it's hardly playable. Have literally opened all pages in tabs, work without quotes and will just try to cover as much as I can until I ragequit.

I feel a bit iffy about tris on the first two pages, I have trouble with understanding the sequence of her reads/posts. On one hand she has no problem with joining Vex on Salad for his vote switching (temporarily) but once RCE comes around and calls Vex scum she calls RCE town. It feels off, but I don't know how to describe it. Like in comparision I get Mizzy who had the same observation about Vex like RCE and started voting Vex, while tris just says RCE is town without implying any reason and moves on with voting BEF as she seemingly didn't share the suspicion on Vex? What was the thought process here?

I don't like BEF's opening either for similar reasons. His opening felt a bit lazy with leaning town on RCE without participating in anything that happened so far, it looks a bit like trying to fit in with agreeing on the current consensus townlean. Him just backing off his random vote when Mizzy asked him about it looked weird. I don't know why he even bothered?

For the record it's not that I disagree about a townlean on RCE. I have the same tendency about him, but I felt that interaction with Vex was too early for that as Vex could as well just have been an easy target with his try-hard approach to gain some early towncred. I think RCE's handling of his Morality scumread is more town indicative here.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Skellen »

Regarding Morality I hate his 1-shot bp Miller claim going by the implications of it and my intuitive reaction to that is to lynch that asap. I can see two motivations with these though, considering who made this claim it's most likely fake anyway, so I don't think this is that much alignment indicative.

@RCE:
How was he trying to dictate the gamestate with his tris/Mizzy association?

His defensive behaviour after RCE started scumreading him was more surprising and looks more shady, however I also wouldn't see it coming from FL.

@Morality:
Why do you think there is at least one scum on your wagon? Why wouldn't scum stay away from pushing you early as you are according to yourself (at least FL!self lol) so hard to lynch on D1?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Skellen »

I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

VOTE: benhalkum
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Skellen »

This shit literally took so long I didn't even see that he now claimed Jailkeeper. ffs why even?

I kind of think he is exaggerating with his throwing attitude in his recent posts? Doesn't feel real at least, at least tonally.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 149, Morality wrote:I’m a Jailkeeper. Take it for what you will.

That’s why I faked the BP, so i could make the comment if I stopped a kill.

Even if you are are jailkeeper. Doesn't make us any closer to knowing if you are a scum jailkeeper or a town jailkeeper.

I'm inclined to think your a scum jailkeeper. As why would you roleclaim so early when your not even at l-2. Last vote count only puts you at 3 votes. Plus I have see scum have jailkeeper in mini I played a month ago. So I know it's possible.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 153, Skellen wrote:Regarding Morality I hate his 1-shot bp Miller claim going by the implications of it and my intuitive reaction to that is to lynch that asap. I can see two motivations with these though, considering who made this claim it's most likely fake anyway, so I don't think this is that much alignment indicative.

@RCE:
How was he trying to dictate the gamestate with his tris/Mizzy association?

His defensive behaviour after RCE started scumreading him was more surprising and looks more shady, however I also wouldn't see it coming from FL.

@Morality:
Why do you think there is at least one scum on your wagon? Why wouldn't scum stay away from pushing you early as you are according to yourself (at least FL!self lol) so hard to lynch on D1?
Firstly don't read Morality the same way you would read FL, he's being honest there. They aren't technically the same player.

That said it wasn't the Tris/Mizzy association itself, it's that he threw that in as a hard read to push that bef is town.

Just throwing it out like that when most slots are unsure is an intentional plant. It gets people pairing those two whenever they start to form their own reads, all he needs is for someone to echo it for him.

Again you can't really read into his play from the FL lens. If you've ever seen death note he is absolutely playing to his Kira persona. Meaning he is trying to think a step ahead.

There is an element of manipulation (including emotional) in order to get ahead. So I agree his response and claim is a front and as town he absolutely would not put town at a disadvantage like that.

The only thing he's trying to accomplish with the claim is to avoid a Lynch today.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:33 am

Post by tris »

In post 142, RCEnigma wrote:Also Tris....ongoing games...
Oops.

@mod: could you edit away the second quote I made there?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:42 am

Post by tris »

I can't deal with how slow the site's being. I'll try later.
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Saladman27 »

In post 143, DrDolittle wrote:saladman you caught me all right
Ha ha funny. Seriously, why did you encourage tris to vote BEF?
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:54 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 154, Skellen wrote:I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

With that being said though, VOTE: Mortality.

1) The false claim so early (As he claimed again, proving it to be false, proves he can't be trusted)
2) The fact he could be either town or scum jail keeper
3) The erratic/defensive/deflective/aggressive behavior
4) Threatening to go AFK or becoming toxic in this game (Technically falls under 3, but a major gut punch for me)
5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
6) Using how he's played other games as an excuse for him not to be scummy
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Morality »

Disagree.

I put town at a seemingly disadvantage all the time.

And I am town, so I know for a fact that is incorrect.

I also hard disagree that this puts town at a disadvantage, I single handedly took this game out of RVS and actively put myself into the forefront of the spotlight.

@Skellen - You said it doesn’t seem real? My strongest ability as scum is to come off as incredibly natural. You’ve witnessed ScumMe this year even.

Scum doesn’t stay away from my wagon when it’s this juicy, and I could have jumped the gun saying it was of those 3, but definitely need to look into who are prepping to join

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Morality »

@RCE - If you’re town, you’re wrong, and I feel you just want to power lynch me no matter what my alignment is, and I guess that’s fair. But I won’t flip red here.

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 161, benhalkum wrote:
In post 154, Skellen wrote:I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

1) The false claim so early (As he claimed again, proving it to be false, proves he can't be trusted)
4) Threatening to go AFK or becoming toxic in this game (Technically falls under 3, but a major gut punch for me)
Can we all agree this is scum, though?

VOTE: Ben

FL

Morality
Morality
Mafia Scum
Morality
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:09 am

Post by Morality »

In post 161, benhalkum wrote:

Can we all agree this is scum, though?

VOTE: Ben

FL

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 11:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 161, benhalkum wrote:5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
I didn't quote #2 but what makes his jailkeeper claim final for you considering he already lied about the bp claim?(but hasn't walked back the miller part).

5) he does this as either alignment, does that affect your read?
6) why wouldn't he use meta to back up his play? Why haven't you challenged any of his self meta? Wouldn't you like to see for yourself if he is being truthful or blowing hot air?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

hey all
i was vla
catching up now
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Spoiler:
In post 4, tris wrote:VOTE: skitter30

I'm glad to play with you again!
In post 5, Saladman27 wrote:VOTE: Skitter

Me too!
In post 19, tris wrote:
In post 17, Mizzytastic wrote:VOTE: tris

Out of all your votes why go back to skitter?
but, i was always voting for skitter
In post 20, RCEnigma wrote:Skitter who do I vote?
In post 23, Mizzytastic wrote:*writes in notebook*
... half the players are skitter alts, I look forward to seeing town!skitter and scum!skitter fight it out ...

boy am i popular ^
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Post by tris »

In post 138, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 130, tris wrote:Subject: Mini 2074: Madness at Port Arthur (Game Over)
tris wrote:
In post 550, Persivul wrote:
In post 523, tris wrote:For some reason it seems like no one's really expressed a read on me. Does anyone want to give it a shot?
Sure - scummy side of null. Your ISO is a bunch of questions without pushes. You occasionally put a post in tags and say you don't like it but don't give specific reasons.
I've gotten this complaint before.
Subject: Open 765: Haunted Village (Day 3)
tris wrote:
In post 1166, Vorkuta wrote:but the... 'randomness' of her questions isn't something I like.
I get that a lot.
Subject: Open 766: Alternating 9P
tris wrote:is it because i've been asking "random" questions? and not committing to any reads?
These questions aren't random. They seem more deflective here. And besides self-meta is always pre-determined and useless imo.

I don't really meta people but occasionally when it's late in game and I am completely null on someone.
i guess that is different

could you answer my question about morality?
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Plum »

Votecount 1.3

Lil Uzi Vert
- 1 (bob3141)
Mizzytastic
- 1 (Lil Uzi Vert)
Morality
- 4 (RCEnigma, DrDoolittle, tris, benhalkum)

Saladman27
- 1 (Vex Vience)
tris
- 2 (Mizzytastic, BrightEyedFish)
DrDolittle
- 1 (Saladman27)
benhalkum
- 2 (Skellen, Morality)

Not Voting
- 1 (skitter30)

With 13 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-09 22:00:00)

Notes
skitter30
was V/LA 09/29 through 10/02. Apologies for not noting this previously.
Last edited by Plum on Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 10, Vex Vience wrote:VOTE: salad

semi-rvs, but semi-serious
i dont like all the vote switching, esp for rvs
i don't think the vote switching is scummy, esp in rvs
In post 27, Vex Vience wrote:cool, page 2 clout read is that rce and tris are both scum
?
In post 30, Vex Vience wrote:the longer i keep staring at your posting so far tris, the more im starting to think ur scum. i really
really
dont like how you and salad are switching around votes at this point.
why is this scummy at this stage of teh game exactly?
In post 36, Vex Vience wrote:1) im not saying its townie to want to get out of rvs. im saying i dont see town!tris doing something like that to try to get the game out of rvs
b) currently i have nothing to work with so im just kinda picking something and running with it to see what happens

pedit: because then theres more posts in the game and people would probably get hung up on that allowing scum to just kinda lurk past
oh no i think you rolled scum

=
In post 49, BrightEyedFish wrote:VOTE: Mizzy
i think mizzy is town
Show
Hiatus once more.

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by tris »

Subject: Mini 2074: Madness at Port Arthur (Game Over)
Flavor Leaf wrote:RCE is good at reading me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

To be fair he has recently fooled me as scum.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by tris »

In post 152, Skellen wrote: I feel a bit iffy about tris on the first two pages, I have trouble with understanding the sequence of her reads/posts. On one hand she has no problem with joining Vex on Salad for his vote switching (temporarily)
this is because i wanted to hear salad's explanation for his vote switch. when i was satisfied with the answer, i moved off.
but once RCE comes around and calls Vex scum she calls RCE town. It feels off, but I don't know how to describe it. Like in comparision I get Mizzy who had the same observation about Vex like RCE and started voting Vex, while tris just says RCE is town without implying any reason and moves on with voting BEF as she seemingly didn't share the suspicion on Vex? What was the thought process here?
my townread of RCE was not just because he scumread Vex, but because of the way presented it. the fact that he was thinking about it from the perspective of looking back at the read after the game's over is something that makes more sense from a town mindset. i also didn't vote for vex because i had been instructed to vote for BEF

Pedit: ok

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”