teacher
NorwegianboyEE (1):
Blatant Scum

Not Voting:
Emperor flippyNips

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-18 19:33:45)
Last edited by nomnomnom on Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Um ok Egix, good to... have you around i guess?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 1444, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah i sort of mentally removed you from the pool, but i thought of including you anyway just to see your reaction. I think Bingle and A50 both is acting kinda opportunistically here. I just get the feeling that this is the sort of case that’s created to "catch" voting scum rather than the actual person that’s being cased. Don’t you get the same feeling?
I don't disagree yeah - I don't think it discounts Egix's scumminess or realistically says a lot about either of their alignments unfortunately. Was kinda interested in seeing if you had a stronger onion than me.
In post 1446, Nibbui wrote:SHEEPING ISN'T BAD WHEN IT'S ABOUT DOING JUSTICE

serious though norwegian, i think you're underestimating egix scumminess bc it's not a heavily "logical" case where there's is "problem" with their reads or something
^^ agree
In post 1447, Egix96 wrote:I don't feel like tw's treatment of me this game comes from town!worst. After saying nothing about or to me for most of the game, he claims to have a "snazz[y] take for scum" of me, then later blurts out that he "cld (sic) wagon" me. Why would he approach me in that way?
I'm sorry what? This is all? There's like 80 things in my ISO which are more apparently-compromising than me pushing your slot and this is literally the only reason you has for snapvoting me?

I'm wagoning you because you don't look like town. my snazzy take that you were scum was because your ISO was entirely fluffy friendly coasting (don't tell me you aren't aware of this and didn't expect this kind of push)

so here I am pushing you without an ounce of charisma or cuteness or effort to try and look good and you think it's a scummy push because, what, I'm underselling it? This isn't you trying to determine whether I'm pushing you because I want to mislynch you or whether I'm pushing you because I think you're town & deciding on the former. You're pushing me because I look bad.

How isn't this a town!worst behaviour?
How is this a scum!worst behaviour?

You made the call and I think it's absolutely fallacious and opportunistic - prove me wrong
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:02 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1450, nomnomnom wrote:
VC 1.9Image
Egix96 (4):
Nibbui, Bingle, Almost50, DrDolittle
the worst (3):
Wickedestjr, Menalque, Egix96
teacher (3):
NorwegianboyEE, skitter30, the worst
Emperor flippyNips (1):
teacher
NorwegianboyEE (1):
Blatant Scum

Not Voting:
Emperor flippyNips

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-10-18 19:33:45)
I dont want to wagon egix rn
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:14 am

Post by the worst »

you're on the better cw
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:23 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm not sure i am
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Menalque »

Hey skitt, I’m not super around until later, wanna talk about where your change on me came from?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:45 am

Post by skitter30 »

I'm concerned about ellitell
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

Also kinda feel like you took the townreads and ran
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:51 am

Post by skitter30 »

Also weirded out that jingle called you a universal townread
Show
Hiatus once more.

teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:09 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1458, skitter30 wrote:Also kinda feel like you took the townreads and ran
See I think he took the townreads and changed tone/effort significantly to slip back a bit. This is actually what confirmed my earlier leanings.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:12 am

Post by teacher »

In post 1441, the worst wrote:bet ya anything teacher will say he's voting nips because nips is the most utr slot but it's a v surface reason to try and pressure someone, don't really get the feeling nips will react
Your pressure ploy failed, mostly because I already stated my reasons. (nullish disengaged slot without a wagon that I think can spew a bit when pressured). Im mobile so not linking back, but said this like twice when talking with Dr.D while you were on.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nibbui »

Egix you are trying to say "oh well, from #240 to around #820 i only thought norwegian very early vote was of note" as if it's something we can TAKE SERIOUSLY.

You excuse for voting tw as well is just an excuse imo, ok, you thought that this isn't how town!duck would *treat* you but you didn't even explain that or try to engage with him before during all his posts. You're only saying this because we called you out in your bullshit.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:28 am

Post by Nibbui »

I could call out teacher for what i think it's scummy and they are doing rn (and no one argued about that yet?)

but i think it would take attention away from Egix and i'm way more confident on Egix being red than teacher, Wicked or Blatant with their weird shenanigans
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hmm. So at this point my concern is whether i should stick to my guns with Teacher or whether i should go for Egix too.
Also Teacher, i'd really like to her your opinion on Egix. If you are town, then voting Emperor is not what we need from you right now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:32 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1453, skitter30 wrote:I dont want to wagon egix rn
sorry I'm taking over this thread hostage d1

we're very very probably lynching egix here :' ))))

if had to use examples on past games i would say that

teacher feels more like alchemist by shining bad attention while egix is montosh by silently scumming

montosh was the real scumz and i gave up on him once bc people got noisy about other people doing noisy stuff.

Look for example in the fact that Egix posted more quickly when we started wagoning him. It's not town.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Nibbui »

i want to at least once lynch my confident spiritual scum read like montosh in normal 2075 or roster in panic room

i'm willing to take the responsibility if it's wrong
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1452, the worst wrote:I'm sorry what? This is all? There's like 80 things in my ISO which are more apparently-compromising than me pushing your slot and this is literally the only reason you has for snapvoting me?

I'm wagoning you because you don't look like town. my snazzy take that you were scum was because your ISO was entirely fluffy friendly coasting (don't tell me you aren't aware of this and didn't expect this kind of push)

so here I am pushing you without an ounce of charisma or cuteness or effort to try and look good and you think it's a scummy push because, what, I'm underselling it? This isn't you trying to determine whether I'm pushing you because I want to mislynch you or whether I'm pushing you because I think you're town & deciding on the former. You're pushing me because I look bad.

How isn't this a town!worst behaviour?
How is this a scum!worst behaviour?

You made the call and I think it's absolutely fallacious and opportunistic - prove me wrong
I may have been coasting but I'm not being 'friendly' or 'fluffy' on purpose. And I really wasn't expecting to become a wagon overnight.

I don't think you're underselling it per se, it's more that I don't believe you genuinely think I am evil. So yes I do think you're pushing me because you want to mislynch me.

If the reason why you weren't talking to me before was because I wasn't talking to you first, then I'll admit that's on me. But then again, if you are scum then I might not have got there ;)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1462, Nibbui wrote:Egix you are trying to say "oh well, from #240 to around #820 i only thought norwegian very early vote was of note" as if it's something we can TAKE SERIOUSLY.

You excuse for voting tw as well is just an excuse imo, ok, you thought that this isn't how town!duck would *treat* you but you didn't even explain that or try to engage with him before during all his posts. You're only saying this because we called you out in your bullshit.
I'm saying it cos it's the truth...

And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1468, Egix96 wrote:And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
Being scared to talk is a scum tell. Are you afraid that you'll be exposed as scum if you talk too much? You're basically confirming that you are reading the thread and not talking on purpose.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nibbui, rejoice tonight. For i am joining your justice squad.
VOTE: Egix96

- Bunno
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1465, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1453, skitter30 wrote:I dont want to wagon egix rn
sorry I'm taking over this thread hostage d1

we're very very probably lynching egix here :' ))))

if had to use examples on past games i would say that

teacher feels more like alchemist by shining bad attention while egix is montosh by silently scumming

montosh was the real scumz and i gave up on him once bc people got noisy about other people doing noisy stuff.

Look for example in the fact that Egix posted more quickly when we started wagoning him. It's not town.
"Posted more quickly"
I made a response to your case on me then I needed to go afk for a few hours. Howwwwwww?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1468, Egix96 wrote:And I would have said about tw sooner if I hadn't been such a friggin wuss and plucked up the courage to say it.
Being scared to talk is a scum tell. Are you afraid that you'll be exposed as scum if you talk too much? You're basically confirming that you are reading the thread and not talking on purpose.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1469, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
I was doubting myself too much. And no, if I'm going to be exposed as scum in a game it'll be from me talking too little, not too much. (Oh noes, Egix is slanking in a game, he must be scummmmmm!)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1473, Egix96 wrote:And no, if I'm going to be exposed as scum in a game it'll be from me talking too little, not too much.
Well, seems like you agree with us then. Don’t worry, we will put you to rest soon.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Open Games”