False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:13 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1421, eth0s wrote:Mastina I want to know where your head is at as well.
My head is at the spot where I can show you where jjh took an identical stance defending scum based on scum trueclaiming because I was the scum trueclaiming and jjh townread me that game for the same reasons he defended Elements this game and that the push on him is thus bullshit.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1473, mastina wrote:
In post 1410, Menalque wrote:That was such a WIFOMy fucking kill, my god
In post 1411, Menalque wrote:Probably implies 1 of (elbirn, mastina)
> "That was such a wifom kill"
>"Might mean mastina's scum"
> Trolololol.

(I don't make wifom kills.)
Mastina I’m like 80-90% sure that I read something in the Mastin Academy where you talk explicitly about being a player who heavily plays th the WIFOM game
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1424, Menalque wrote:Eth0s are you finding it weird that neither of us is dead?
That would be because you're pushing a jjh mislynch.
Yeah you're obvtown but if you're pushing to mislynch town, doesn't matter how obvtown you are, you're still helping scum.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Menalque »

Jjh do you think scum!mastina white knights you here for towncred?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

I still haven't figured out whether the way mastina talks about her scumgame is AI
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Menalque »

I think I’m okay with doing TL today but it’s all feeling a lil bit too easy tbh
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1478, Menalque wrote:Jjh do you think scum!mastina white knights you here for towncred?
I think Mastina defends me in all situations regardless of both of our alignments
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1481, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1478, Menalque wrote:Jjh do you think scum!mastina white knights you here for towncred?
I think Mastina defends me in all situations regardless of both of our alignments
Yeah annoyingly I think you’re probably right
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:18 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1450, Menalque wrote:Elbirn I think mastina is a bad shout for today while chem is softlcearing jjh and there’s good odds of scum in suji/TL
Especially considering I scumread Elements the whole fucking game and that Suji/TL are 2/3 of my remaining scumreads, yeah.

Your options are I'm bussing my whole scumteam or I'm town, so.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:18 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1450, Menalque wrote: I don’t Like idk why he claims the soft clear on jjh as scum, idk why he doesn’t just let us lynch him
I'm not advocating for scum!chemist by any means but why would elements claim a no result on jjh instead of a guilty? Why would soas get shot? Why would TD get shot? Well the last one makes a little sense I guess for bleeding town but that would apply to a few players.

The motivation of the scum seems very unclear. If this were a newbie game my lynch pool would be all noobs. I'm wondering if this should be something similar? Not quite convinced enough to resort everyone based on this but I think it either eventually comes to that or finding a "good scum player"'s motivation that makes sense.

Btw I'm not reading previews ala mastina style because I'm still working and in my phone and overwhelmed
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:18 am

Post by jjh927 »

What I'm kinda interested in RN is what Mastina is seeing different here than my D1 in Krazy's anime upick
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Menalque »

My main concern is that if we mislynch TL today and scum has some sort of damage and they kill jjh + idk who

Then imo we’re in a really bad mylo tomorrow
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1483, mastina wrote:
In post 1450, Menalque wrote:Elbirn I think mastina is a bad shout for today while chem is softlcearing jjh and there’s good odds of scum in suji/TL
Especially considering I scumread Elements the whole fucking game and that Suji/TL are 2/3 of my remaining scumreads, yeah.

Your options are I'm bussing my whole scumteam or I'm town, so.
I mean I do think you would do that, yes
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1484, eth0s wrote:
In post 1450, Menalque wrote: I don’t Like idk why he claims the soft clear on jjh as scum, idk why he doesn’t just let us lynch him
I'm not advocating for scum!chemist by any means but why would elements claim a no result on jjh instead of a guilty? Why would soas get shot? Why would TD get shot? Well the last one makes a little sense I guess for bleeding town but that would apply to a few players.

The motivation of the scum seems very unclear. If this were a newbie game my lynch pool would be all noobs. I'm wondering if this should be something similar? Not quite convinced enough to resort everyone based on this but I think it either eventually comes to that or finding a "good scum player"'s motivation that makes sense.

Btw I'm not reading previews ala mastina style because I'm still working and in my phone and overwhelmed
Elements claiming a guilty at L-1 gets him lynched. The question should be why didn't he claim an inno
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am

Post by Menalque »

And then make exactly that argument
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:20 am

Post by jjh927 »

I did ask that question as one of the things that convinced me he was telling the truth about his claim
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1469, Menalque wrote:I kinda think the NK was either off us bc scum was worried we might have a protective or it was because I think we’ve been p cohesive and they’re trying to play off paranoia around that
What if I told you I knew who the protective role in this setup was and that they are someone who I know to be town?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by jjh927 »

Elements didn't claim a result because he didn't need to distance because he was already being bussed
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1488, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1484, eth0s wrote:

Elements claiming a guilty at L-1 gets him lynched. The question should be why didn't he claim an inno
That’s a good point

What do you think the answer is?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1491, mastina wrote:
In post 1469, Menalque wrote:I kinda think the NK was either off us bc scum was worried we might have a protective or it was because I think we’ve been p cohesive and they’re trying to play off paranoia around that
What if I told you I knew who the protective role in this setup was and that they are someone who I know to be town?
I’d ask you to stop talking
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1492, jjh927 wrote:Elements didn't claim a result because he didn't need to distance because he was already being bussed
I'm more convinced of this after saying it the first time
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1492, jjh927 wrote:Elements didn't claim a result because he didn't need to distance because he was already being bussed
So adorable, elbirn or suji?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:25 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1474, jjh927 wrote:Mastina- elements' flip points to there being a traitor and/or a a third party. Does this not concern you anywhere
Well for a start your conclusion isn't one which I really agree with since nothing about scum having a sane cop implies traitor and I was the mod who literally invented the concept of giving scum a sane cop in otherwise normal setups and I know that Gamma can and has taken inspiration from games I've run so I don't really buy into the theory anyway.

But even if it was due to a traitor or 3p. Why would I care? Doesn't change scumhunting. I'll look at traitor crumbs if and only if we have a mafia traitor flip, until then it's a waste of time, chasing what's likely a red herring, and removes from actual scumhunting. If a traitor exists, they should still look like scum by play; if a traitor exists, groupscum should still look like scum by play. So we scumhunt and try to lynch the people who look like scum by play.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Menalque »

Eth0s I’m really gonna need you to talk about your EP thing today
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:26 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1476, Menalque wrote:Mastina I’m like 80-90% sure that I read something in the Mastin Academy where you talk explicitly about being a player who heavily plays th the WIFOM game
Go read that article again since you apparently need a heavy refresher about what that article was discussing. It was about townplay not scumplay.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”