eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

@chemist Since you already role revealed can you start giving us more content? I figure your lack of scumhunting had to do with trying to stay out of the spotlight to avoid being nked/having to claim but since you already claimed rolecop (and I don't understand why scum would have a bloodhound and a rolecop unless upick is really just wacky like that) I would really appreciate using your obvtown ability to guide us or at least give us some more perspective.

Telling us that we shouldn't lynch jjh (still don't fully agree) is nice and all I guess but you still have done pretty much zilch for scumhunting and I would like you to change that.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1576 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1281, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1250, Chemist1422 wrote:If it was just one nontown faction there’s no reason they wouldn’t be just a cop
also why? I think someone else asked about this too but idr. His failure chance could just be a balancing thing, no? I actually wonder if all scum have kind of nerfed roles and 4 (now 3) members?
Although at least 2 of the townflips so far seem to suggest that town's PRs are not as powerful as I originally thought
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by eth0s »

multiball/neutral killing role means we should have statistically had more than 1 nk on at least one night so far (unless arsonist or some other weird role that I'm not aware of). If it's multiball then I have a second set of reads entirely.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1578 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1541, eth0s wrote:then what is the point of someone being informed that there is at least one player with a role that has something to do with water?
DEB was an empty jug, informed that there was at least one player whose role had to do with water, and upon the death of a player whose role had something to do with water, would inherit that role--a Backup role specific to those with a container of water in their role.

TD's role had water in it; mine had water in it; DEB could presumably have inherited either of our roles.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1579 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1543, jjh927 wrote:Mastina did somehow figure out what the info was though
I mean when DEB flipped empty jug informed about the existence of x and inheriting the abilities of x when x died...not that hard a conclusion to reach when you're the player with the role DEB's backing up? It's obvious enough. I'm a 2-liter water bottle. DEB was an empty jug. When a 2-liter water bottle dies, DEB as an empty jug could inherit the water from the 2-liter water bottle and thus become a 2-liter water bottle.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1580 (ISO) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1557, Elbirn wrote:I don't understand any of the mastina water stuff and don't care to, someone else figure it out and dumb it down for me later
I don't think I'm getting much out of these conversations and I'd rather find scum based on what elements did this game and how end of day 2 turned out, wish me luck
Okay so while TL's my strongest scumread I'm like 98% sure the third is Elbirn at this point.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:41 am

Post by eth0s »

Does this water flavor at all imply some kind of arsonist? I just thought about that
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1582 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1580, mastina wrote:
In post 1557, Elbirn wrote:I don't understand any of the mastina water stuff and don't care to, someone else figure it out and dumb it down for me later
I don't think I'm getting much out of these conversations and I'd rather find scum based on what elements did this game and how end of day 2 turned out, wish me luck
Okay so while TL's my strongest scumread I'm like 98% sure the third is Elbirn at this point.
Aren’t we lucky that if TL flips scum we’ll have time to do suji first in case you’re right
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1583 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:38 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1582, Menalque wrote:
In post 1580, mastina wrote:
Aren’t we lucky that if TL flips scum we’ll have time to do suji first in case you’re right
We sure are, but you'd be stupid for doing so, for two basic reasons:
1: Suji has been contributing reasonable content. This content doesn't inherently come from town, but it does at least look genuine. I'd still lynch Suji so the content isn't enough to reverse the scumread, but this in of itself would be reason enough to vote Elbirn first.

2: But more importantly, Elbirn is guilty of hypocrisy of the highest degree.

Remember when he accused me of coasting by and not scumhunting? Where he said that I was scum because I wasn't contributing content and was being lazy?

I sure do! Now guess what he himself is guilty of, as proven by posts like 1557?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1584 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Elbirn »

Being confused is the same thing as laziness

I am vanquished forever
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1585 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Menalque »

Hypocrisy isn’t scum

Also I don’t even particularly SR suji, but I think EP was very scummy. My desire to lynch there comes more from EP’s content than suji’s
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1586 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

Oh hi mena

I still haven't gleaned anything particularly useful but I continue to believe that suji/TL are bad lynches

Scum (JJH/Mastina) tried to build counterwagons on TL and EP yesterday to save bff elements. They're not scum.

Mastina is grasping at straws and JJ was trying to come up with a reason to scumread me because they have to. They have to insist on the PoV that scum bussed because they're fucked otherwise
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #1587 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:54 am

Post by mastina »

In post 1586, Elbirn wrote:Oh hi mena

I still haven't gleaned anything particularly useful but I continue to believe that suji/TL are bad lynches

Scum (JJH/Mastina) tried to build counterwagons on TL and EP yesterday to save bff elements. They're not scum.

Mastina is grasping at straws and JJ was trying to come up with a reason to scumread me because they have to. They have to insist on the PoV that scum bussed because they're fucked otherwise
Your narrative has a fundamental chronology problem, mate.

The Elements wagon was high nonexistent before the TL/EP wagons. The TL/EP wagons PREDATE the Elements wagon. A fact easily verifiable by checking the VCS.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Menalque »

Explain chem then
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1589 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Menalque »

can we have a VC pls
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1590 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Tldr lol I don't care

Longer version: TL/EP were the scumteams only viable mislynches yesterday and when push came to shove jjh was going to bat for elements and trying to wrangle up the EP lynch, where you were conveniently parked all day and then did the same shit as day 1 where you showed up after lynch to shitpost and try to take some credit for it (man I so scumread elements ha ha)

Pedit: @mastina
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1591 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1588, Menalque wrote:

Explain chem then
Innocent bystander
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1592 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1591, Elbirn wrote:

Explain chem then
Innocent bystander

ACTUALLY

I'm not sure what you mean here after all, because chemist was not voting iirc
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1593 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 1592, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1591, Elbirn wrote:

Explain chem then
Innocent bystander

ACTUALLY

I'm not sure what you mean here after all, because chemist was not voting iirc
I am claiming a softclear on jjh is what he means
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1594 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Elbirn »

Well then in that case the actual answer is I'm just an asshole
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1595 (ISO) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Alright then

I have some work to do on a thing but I'll try to dive into this game tonight
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 1595, Chemist1422 wrote:Alright then

I have some work to do on a thing but I'll try to dive into this game tonight
Can u do this now chem

?
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #1597 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

no

(soon)
GTKAS

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1598 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1455, Adorable wrote:
In post 1422, Menalque wrote:
In post 1415, Adorable wrote:Elements (6): Adorable, eth0s, Elbirn, Menalque, Sujimichi, TiphaineDeath
Elbirn (2): Elements, TemporalLich
Sujimichi (2): mastina, jjh927

Not voting: Chemist1422

This is what the vote count looked like on day 2 and I find this odd TD gets killed instead of one of the first 4 voters on Elements wagon. jjh and TL defended Elements and I am now null on them. I have seen so many town players defend scum and get mislynched the next day for defending scum and I start to wonder if jjh and TL are town who thought Elements was town or if one of them is scum and today I see Chemist saying jjh is town.
Adorable can u do me a readslist pls
Menalque - 4th voter on the wagon and he wanted to lynch Elements so badly and I don't think scum would want to lynch their scum buddy so badly and I'm leaning town on this slot.
eth0s - I've said this before on day 2. On day 1 he didn't want to lynch Korina and instead he wanted Korina to get invested by a cop which looked like it was coming from a town player's point of view.
EP/Sujimichi - eth0s did not want to lynch EP on day 2 and I was assuming this slot was going to be confirmed town.
Elbirn - He was the third voter on the wagon and he would have been a good night kill since Elements also voted him which made Elbirn look town. Either Elbirn is town who was a mislynch bait for scum or he is scum who was getting bussed my Elements.
Chemist - Has been asking questions and I haven't seen him suspecting anyone and instead he said he did not want to vote Elements but Elements claim and action looked so bad.
TL and jjh - They both defended Elements and I have seen alot of town defend scum and get mislynched for defending scum. Once in a while I will see scum defend their scum buddy but not often and both of those slots it can go either way.
Mastina - She voted Elements but later she switches her vote to EP when eth0s said he did not want to lynch EP on day 2 and she still left her vote on EP when Elements was the best lynch target because his play was suspicious and his claim and action looked so bad.

I think the hidden remaining scum are somewhere in this list.

Mastina
jjh
Elbirn
TL
Chemist

It took me a while to write this.
I feel like as if I have already pretty much said what I had to say over here and we just need to narrow down the suspects on this list. Chemist is confirming jjh is town and if we are to believe them, then that would leave Mastina, Elbirn, TL, and probably Suji we would need to look at or unless one of my town reads is powerwolfing which I hope is not happening.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #1599 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:11 am

Post by TemporalLich »

my vote is still on jjh despite chemist's "softclear"
time will end

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”