Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Nibbui »

look gamesolvy while it wasn't hard to come to a conclusion on your own reading my posts is pretty valid*

need to start revising my posts more
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 1881, teacher wrote:Im just frustrated, I suppose a bit at life. Im playing as much as I can, and I've got you and skit both scumreading me without interacting with anything Ive said
and you don't really seems to sus anything out of them bc...?

why this isn't just scum!skitt trying to work out if you're mislynchable?

i don't mind if you think it's not
likely
but you don't seem to be even
considering
it
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:33 pm

Post by Nibbui »

why is this never scum!skitt trying to shade you for trying to engage her + accepting menalque whiteknight-ing bc is pocketing him since most people town read menalque?

you don't seem to consider that at all imo
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2074, Nibbui wrote:You said you couldn't really read my slot but as soon as you started reading the game + i called you out for it you said you did town read me. what made you not town read me when you were only ~skimming~ the game? i don't think you were that clueless as to not know what my posts were like, so the fact that you apparently read the early game, didn't feel anything about my slot, but later in the re:read you call me town. i feel like my point on you trying to use me as a way to engage the thread/other people and look gamesolvy while it wasn't easy to come to a conclusion in your own is p valid.
I dont think I
suddenly
started to TR you. In fact, I dont think I TR you. Its a lean. And its a lean that is reflected in and . The fact that I explictly stated the lean after you called me out is fair, but I think it had been building for longer. I just lack confidence when it comes to you.
In post 2074, Nibbui wrote:You seem also town reading skitt mostly for mindmelding, and even though she already faked as scum the "i think you're buddying me here" thing w/ you + is town reading menalque interactions that can see as buddying, you don't seem to have any sus about her.
Yea, I see her being pro-town in several respects and approaching the game with the same mindset as me. She's never a D1 lynch for me. So why should I pretend she is?
In post 2074, Nibbui wrote:In the "she already did this 3 times" you seem to talk as if you know as a fact that she is town and that only would make sense if you're at least almost 100% that skitt is town here

but why are you so confident in the first place when you've already seen her scum game and know this isn't out of limits to scum!her?

tr her from mindmeld alone seems p weak sauce
This must be some kind of a tonal read, becuase Im not 100% and dont think "she already did this 3 times" can be read as being sure she is town, when 1 of the times is scum. Like thats a contradiction in your thought process. More it was me being frustrated with how she interacts with me generally, regardless of alignment.

(other posts coming next)
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nibbui »

VOTE: wicked

this back and forth is just pointless tbh

i don't think you can really give me an answer here that makes me not believe that most of what i said is negative/scummy. that's one of the other reasons i didn't engage you.

p-eddit: gonna read that wall in a bit but i doubt it's worth it
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2078, teacher wrote:I dont think I suddenly started to TR you. In fact, I dont think I TR you. Its a lean. And its a lean that is reflected in 1345 and 1355. The fact that I explictly stated the lean after you called me out is fair, but I think it had been building for longer. I just lack confidence when it comes to you.
from an objective pov this basically isn't worth anything tbh?

you are explaining the story one way and i'm seeing it differently?
In post 2078, teacher wrote:Yea, I see her being pro-town in several respects and approaching the game with the same mindset as me. She's never a D1 lynch for me. So why should I pretend she is?
i can't ever undestand how that would stop you considering if she is being genuine or not especially when it comes to treating your slot/menalque differently
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2076, Nibbui wrote:
In post 1881, teacher wrote:Im just frustrated, I suppose a bit at life. Im playing as much as I can, and I've got you and skit both scumreading me without interacting with anything Ive said
and you don't really seems to sus anything out of them bc...?

why this isn't just scum!skitt trying to work out if you're mislynchable?

i don't mind if you think it's not
likely
but you don't seem to be even
considering
it
In post 2077, Nibbui wrote:why is this never scum!skitt trying to shade you for trying to engage her + accepting menalque whiteknight-ing bc is pocketing him since most people town read menalque?

you don't seem to consider that at all imo
Handling these two together, because they are related.

Re: 2076 (first quote), because its a totally correct read ftpov. Like Skit sorts me by postcount, and has said as much in this game and past games. So scumreading me is consistent with her trying to solve. And Mena always does seem to scumread me. So again, its just not that suspect behavior from them. Sure, its possible, but I prefer to focus on what I think is true, rather than dive down the rabbit hole, without justification. Anything is possible - I mean the mod could be on the scum team, right?

Re: 2077: Accepting menalque is again entirely consistent with town skit. In , skit quite accurately captures Mena's mindset. Indeed, Mena said pretty much the exact same words in 1951 -- here -- and throughout. So again, I see her stating true facts and sorting in her way. Sure, it could be from scum, but there is an entire consistency that is far more likely town.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2080, Nibbui wrote:
In post 2078, teacher wrote:I dont think I suddenly started to TR you. In fact, I dont think I TR you. Its a lean. And its a lean that is reflected in 1345 and 1355. The fact that I explictly stated the lean after you called me out is fair, but I think it had been building for longer. I just lack confidence when it comes to you.
from an objective pov this basically isn't worth anything tbh?

you are explaining the story one way and i'm seeing it differently?
In post 2078, teacher wrote:Yea, I see her being pro-town in several respects and approaching the game with the same mindset as me. She's never a D1 lynch for me. So why should I pretend she is?
i can't ever undestand how that would stop you considering if she is being genuine or not especially when it comes to treating your slot/menalque differently
Re part 1 - I think trying to get inside the other person's mind is invaluable. If you think its not worth anything, then we approach the game differently. I've stated my view of it, now you can decide if you think the story is credible together with everything else.

I can consider things without typing them (perhaps you should look into that sometime). And she should treat us differently. We are different players with different approaches, different mindsets, and different approaches to reading/interacting with skitter. So I dont find her treating us differently suspect.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:56 pm

Post by Nibbui »

teacher you seem to think that "consistency" is something like...

hard to scum!skitt? :'/

i can't understand something like that and i think regardless of alignment you would argue the same here?

You seem to town lean me for the logic in my cases too and i think that my logic in the cases are one of the easiest thing to fake as scum...?

i find way harder to create genuine convos or to feel unreserved about posting in thread as scum. actually i hide myself behind logic a lot as scum.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:58 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2082, teacher wrote:I think trying to get inside the other person's mind is invaluable. If you think its not worth anything, then we approach the game differently.
yeah

i still think that you can easily be scum here for the reasons i mentioned though

i don't particularly feel you're rn but like i said my negative feelings didn't change and i think you've got the potential
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Nibbui »

my sorting method is basically trying to get inside the other person mind.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by teacher »

Going back through all of those posts as a wholistic case, Nibs, it seems like most of it has to do with my interactions with you/skit/Mena. It seems like more questions (why would you do this/why wouldnt you consider this) than an actual scum-case (I find XXX scummy because ....). Like most of your case seems to be questioning the genuineness of my reads of them; the only time you call something scummy ('appearing to solve') is my withholding a read on you. To be frank, that is a lot less of a case when held against the shade you were throwing, so I feel justified in pushing you to out the case -- Im not sure you actually felt it or feel it.

PEDIT: Its not just in-game consistency (and consistency with my own mind, which is something I can also credit). Its also entire meta-consistency. Yes, Im aware that skit is hella-talented scum who can fake it. But the odds say its far more likely town. For D1, thats good enough for me. If there becomes a reason to reexamine it, I will. Same with you -- sure, logic is easy to fake, but its harder to maintain.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Nibbui »

btw my passive aggressiveness was me testing out how you would react to it, i think if you got a bit more emotional you would be easier to be read by me but didn't work. sorry i'm not actually angry or anything, it was just tactical.

i think you're gonna be a slow read for me

p-edit wait a bit
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by teacher »

No worries. I try not to get too fired up/become a keyboard warrior. But try calling me a liar and see what happens.... :P
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2086, teacher wrote:To be frank, that is a lot less of a case when held against the shade you were throwing
i don't think so but i don't want to sit here and keep discussing with the "cased" person that also coincidentally has a v different approach to the game than me about a case.

when other people come around they can say for themselves if what i said rings a bell or not
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Nibbui »

i think there's p much nothing more to be said here from my part?

i'm gonna active lurk a bit and wait for wicked/nsg to come around again
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2072, teacher wrote:As of page 31, my duck-norway-wicked solve is feeling pretty good. 4.5 hours is all Im willing to do in one sitting. Im gonna collect my questions in one post and commit to doing another reread from here on tomorrow.
Spoiler: @Bingle
In post 1884, teacher wrote:
In post 32, Bingle wrote:
In post 30, Nibbui wrote:
In post 28, Bingle wrote:Interesting. It's been a while since I've had to read skitter, but she's /probably/ the best scumhunter in this list I think? Assuming none of the people I don't know are supergeniuses no one told me about.
I think she's one of the best scum players but not sure about scumhunter.

kind of corny page 1 questioning but why the first thing in your mind is the best scumhunter instead of the best scumplayer?

are you the kind of person that supports sheeping?
My reads are traditionally for shit.

I'm much better at keeping the gamestate protown.
You didnt answer the sheeping bit.

Do you think you kept the gamestate here protown? If so, what action in particular do you think you took, and how do you think it benefitted town?
Kindly answer about sheeping and the above questions.

Spoiler: @Norway
Kindly address ; ; ; – these are kinda interrelated, so one post is fine).

Spoiler: @Skit
Reminder poke about – I know you said youd get to it.

Spoiler: @A50
Please do

Spoiler: @wicked
See

Can the board give meta-reads of Bingle ()?

Good night all.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by Bingle »

2 drunk 2 argue, but I’ll andwrt thingies tomorrow.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Nibbui »

In post 2086, teacher wrote:than an actual scum-case (I find XXX scummy because ....). Like most of your case seems to be questioning the genuineness of my reads of them; the only time you call something scummy ('appearing to solve') is my withholding a read on you.
just gonna for last say that this is very bs imo.

i organized it in a question-like/inquiry structure, but that's just how i operate.

I could call scummy the fact that you don't seem to
ever
entertain scum!skitt for the reasons i talked about.

i could call scummy the fact that you were saying "someone help me read nibbui" in early game and later when i called you out, you give me a town read while you were in your catch-up still in early game.

i could call scummy you overreacting with a hard-stance like "lynch me to prove that it's towny".

That's basically what i talked about in my posts. I just didn't use such a structure because i don't like it very much.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by teacher »

In post 2084, Nibbui wrote:i don't particularly feel you're rn but like i said my negative feelings didn't change and i think you've got the potential
Pick one. Either ounfind me scummy or you don’t. Fence sitting like this tends to hurt where the sun don’t shine.
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by teacher »

Put another way, it’s tonally totally different. In one you express a read, in another you try to arrive at one.

Before I was asking for the case, you were expressing a view. I asked you to back that up, and you responded with a tone of trying to arrive at one - questions and admitting you didn’t find me scummy Rn and I would not be an easy read.

When I call you out for the final shift, you now reverse back to expressing the view rather than exploring it.

The whiplash is so much.
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Nibbui »

?

i find you scummy but i think there are scummier people therefore you might not be scum and i'll reconsider that statement once something goes wrong with my top scumreads?

i don't think it was hard to understand it but ok
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Nibbui »

wtf teacher

how used to my kind of playstyle are you used/tone players?
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Nibbui »

like, it can't be as low to the point you don't understand the fact that people say "i think you're scummy but i don't want to go for you right now"
Nibbui
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Nibbui
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Nibbui »

i find you scummy but i'm not sure if it's a playstyle thing too so i said you're a slow read bc i need more time to figure it out and would rather vote people open wolfing like egix/wicked?

it's not hard to understand and you're stretching.

Return to “Completed Open Games”