Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

At the time I considered pret town enough for now. Now I think he lied about his claim cos I have a doc flip and another protective crumb from someone I have a stronger town read from.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1048, Mizzytastic wrote:I said unless something drastic happened. I scum read tris. Skitter moved off DDL and was open to a tris wagon, I considered that drastic. At the time the other option was pretentious who was the compromisiest of compromises.

So what made you scum read tris then. Over mort?

She look very townie to me in fact the most townie. Hence my suprise when she did her vote on me with no real reason. But you all still voted for when her response looked very gunine.

I struggle to see how any scum read on her could be anything but forced. I couldnt imagine maybe players null reading her but not scum reading her enough to flash wagon or to heavily push that player tyo be teh focus. Like how both you and pret were both pushign a narative of her beign scum
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 2:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

I could imagine maybe players < that bit corrected. was meant be could not couldnt
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

- my reads list
- my summary of the case on her

I was scum reading tris to some degree or another for most of the day, with her floating in and out of my lynch pile - why you only pushing it after she flips town? You didn't comment on it before then despite me pushing what you apparently considered obv-town. And I'm pretty sure pret didn't really make a case on her apart from the very early day and mostly voted her in a them or me sense, so I think that's not accurate from you. Even before the tris flip pret was presenting a scum team that didn't have pret in it (which thinking back looks like the TMI he was accusing other people of now).

pret I couldn't read comfortably but I wanted to be confident on, cos of the general consensus that a lot of crazy anti-town seeming stuff was in his townrange. I saw some sentiments I could agree with as town, some I could see the scum motivation for, and a lot of fluff I understood as par for the course for the player and decided to town pile him for now based on the number of scum reads I already had and the fact I felt there was more stuff I could agree with than the stuff I could see being scummy.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

What's your take on LUVs vote on the tris wagon. Based on your current line it seems that'd be worth poking at too.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Almost50 »

I'm confused by all the talk back and forth with so many assumptions being taken for granted.

The one that confuses me most is WHY are you all accepting that skitter was shot by scum and not a Town Vig? Can we at least wait to see if a Vig claims it? Because THAT changes the whole game.

I am not the Vig
for starters. Everyone else should also claim explicitly whether they are a Vig who shot skitter. If we end up with no Vig claims THEN (and only then) will I accept that scum shot the player that lol!hammered the Doctor. It doesn't make much sense to me because I personally would have second guessed skitter for this move (and it's pretty unusual for her to lol!hammer), so skitter was definitely going to be a lynch candidate today. I also didn't notice any crumbs (and generally speaking skitter doesn't do crumbs) so -again- that kill doesn't make much sense to come from scum, unless I'm missing something.

My other reason for not voting pretentious yet is basically WIFON, so it's weak sauce. (In my mind FL would shoot me over skitter 10 times out of 10, but he is also resourceful as scum to see that a kill on me could shade him so he opted for the second best choice which is to shoot skitter and then shade me for it, because if I was scum >I< would have shot skitter as a 1st choice, yet I swear I had nothing to with it). So is pretentious is scum he most likely shot skitter to implicate me and would have hit 2 birds with one shot as they say.

So, my main issue is to make sure skitter wasn't a town kill, and then I will consider the game status based on facts not expectations and make belief. Thank you

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:17 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I am not a vig.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Skellen »

My stance regarding Pret hasn't changed, he needs rope today imo. The claim combined with tris' flip emphasizes it even more now. We aren't in a hurry to end this day though.

I feel a bit iffy about A50's reaction to the skitter kill. Pret looks bad with tris' Doc flip anyway and skitter was townread by a good amount of players (and it was imo obvious that their EoD interactions weren't SvS) so even letting Pret/skitter continue for a while would most likely have ended in Pret's lynch anyway. Although I think it's more the Vig question that makes me feel iffy here. (and now also asking for a Vig claim)

Questionable might be if skitter had an obvious Tracker crumb or any extraordinary reads. Although I am inclined to think by first impression before ISOing that it was more some kind of fearkill or something like that.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 am

Post by DrDolittle »

A50 is scum too
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Skellen »

Someone that already caught my eye during a reread when tris got flipped and now gets emphasized by his behaviour at the beginning of this day is Saladman.

At some point he posted his reads and listed tris as town in # and later when asked by Mizzy about his scumreads he moved his vote to tris in # because she was the scummier on the top two wagons (being vague as he said she wasn't scummy per say) as she was kind of non-existent according to him before he switched to Morality after being confronted by RCE. As standalone post not that weird, but in context with his townread on tris earlier this looks odd. It's not that tris posted in between these two posts by Saladman that could have changed his mind. To be fair the reads were done when he hadn't ISO'd everyone yet, but I want to know how tris turned from a townread to someone worthy lynching for.
VC was also pretty interesting at that point as Vex (A50 slot), DDL and Morality were at 2 votes I think with no real leading wagons.

I don't like his entrance into this day either, first him normally interacting with the thread and then quickly joining the wagon on Pret once others voted him, it reeks a bit like a bus if Pret is scum.
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

You're not shot because you're scum
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:35 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1055, Almost50 wrote:I'm confused by all the talk back and forth with so many assumptions being taken for granted.

The one that confuses me most is WHY are you all accepting that skitter was shot by scum and not a Town Vig? Can we at least wait to see if a Vig claims it? Because THAT changes the whole game.

I am not the Vig
for starters. Everyone else should also claim explicitly whether they are a Vig who shot skitter. If we end up with no Vig claims THEN (and only then) will I accept that scum shot the player that lol!hammered the Doctor. It doesn't make much sense to me because I personally would have second guessed skitter for this move (and it's pretty unusual for her to lol!hammer), so skitter was definitely going to be a lynch candidate today. I also didn't notice any crumbs (and generally speaking skitter doesn't do crumbs) so -again- that kill doesn't make much sense to come from scum, unless I'm missing something.

My other reason for not voting pretentious yet is basically WIFON, so it's weak sauce. (In my mind FL would shoot me over skitter 10 times out of 10, but he is also resourceful as scum to see that a kill on me could shade him so he opted for the second best choice which is to shoot skitter and then shade me for it, because if I was scum >I< would have shot skitter as a 1st choice, yet I swear I had nothing to with it). So is pretentious is scum he most likely shot skitter to implicate me and would have hit 2 birds with one shot as they say.

So, my main issue is to make sure skitter wasn't a town kill, and then I will consider the game status based on facts not expectations and make belief. Thank you
ngl as soon as I saw that skitter was the NK, my 1st though was this is A50's doing.

I can also see you doing a blatant move like that and scum is smart enough to know that taking skitter out was a good play imo......

I'm still TRing right now though...
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:38 am

Post by DrDolittle »

Skellen is still town. I'm into her salesman case.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:40 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

Almost50
RCEnigma
BrightEyedFish
DrDolittle

bob3141
Mizzytastic
Skellen
Lil Uzi Vert

benhalkum
Pretentious
Saladman27
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

A50 if a vig shot skitter than why only the one night kill. It quite bit of speculation there on role we have no evidence for beign present. And if there were only scum would be aware if they didnt perform a night kill as a gambit

If we do have vig then why would you want any pr to out themselves. If some does claim vig what would it prove?

On side note is me or are town lolhammer common of late. Last game I was in we had 3 different town players lol hammers.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:45 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1054, Mizzytastic wrote:What's your take on LUVs vote on the tris wagon. Based on your current line it seems that'd be worth poking at too.

I dont know how to read LUV as I always get the impression he only half heartedly plays when town. Never played a game with him as scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t get why Skitter being a scum skill is something that’s inconceivable. She’s gotten just as good as Pretentious.

I think I would kill Skellen as scum. I don’t know how to argue with her as scum yet.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1064, bob3141 wrote:A50 if a vig shot skitter than why only the one night kill.
Erm... we have a JK claim?? No matter how shady it looks we need to consider that it just might be true. If I've learned anything from my recent games (during 2019) it's that outguessing the setup designer is a bad idea.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1064, bob3141 wrote:And if there were only scum would be aware if they didnt perform a night kill as a gambit
EXACTLY. Which is why there's no harm in outing since Scum would already know of its existence, but town don't and it would lead us astray.

Now if turns out there is NO VIG then I'd be more confident lynching Pretentious.

BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:56 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1068, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1064, bob3141 wrote:And if there were only scum would be aware if they didnt perform a night kill as a gambit
EXACTLY. Which is why there's no harm in outing since Scum would already know of its existence, but town don't and it would lead us astray.

Now if turns out there is NO VIG then I'd be more confident lynching Pretentious.
+1
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1064, bob3141 wrote:If some does claim vig what would it prove?
GDI. It proves the scum kill was BLOCKED BY THE JAILKEEPER. Either he targeted scum or protected the scum NK target.

Wait! I am not asking for someone to claim Vig anyway. I am asking for them to claim IF THEY SHOT SKITTER. If a Vig existed that didn't shoot skitter then I don't care for them to claim.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

Again why only one kill

Prets claim is clearly false. But even if players had visited skitter because they thought he was scum inorder to roleblock him. We still only had one NK. Pret claims jk so why was skitter still killed. As thats who pret claims to have visited.

If skitter was killed by vig. why wasnt pret killed. As if he wasnt scum then scum would of killed tried to kill a strong town player that had claimed jk.

why would scum avoid a pret nk if they didnt perform a skitter kill
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1006, Pretentious wrote:There’s probably a strongman

It’s obvious who I targeted and he should have known from the very beginning I was gonna target him.

Shall I claim it now or wait

Thats if im reading this right

He claims there is a strongman. Thus some must have still died

If he had blocked a kill he wouldnt be talking about a strongman
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1071, bob3141 wrote:As thats who pret claims to have visited.
He does?? I must've missed it. So, that explains why you didn't get my argument (and why I made it in the first place). Hmmm...

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

Wait! It seems like is still the last post from Pretentious, and I don't see him claiming his target yet. What am I missing?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”