Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Chara »

LUV's probably town, right? i'm guessing that based on my desire to run him up, which usually means he's being lazy town.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 224, Chara wrote:Mordhaus, tell me about towncore Bambi Jay? she wears null like it's her job most games.
I'd rather not, but I'm usually pretty good at picking apart the difference.

It's not a read I'm sure on, but it's a read I don't want to reconsider today.

Even is town-unless-flips-negate, imo.

Vecna feels manipulative to me. The whole RCE push is :meh: and the mechanics is pretty basic. He's not wrong, but I'd expect that from scum him too.

I think I've played with LUV once? Maybe? Don't remember anything from him that pinged either way. He complained about massclaim being discussed, but that's more playstyle than alignment I think.
"Awww.... I just wanna do some COCAINE and kill some motherfuckers." - Doctor Drew
We got the Baker's Golden Baguette. You're Jelly, aren't you?
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Mordhaus »

~Rockso
"Awww.... I just wanna do some COCAINE and kill some motherfuckers." - Doctor Drew
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 194, Almost50 wrote:
In post 147, Vecna wrote:I fully expect everyone that was in that previous game that mislynched RCE d1 to see the worlds of difference in play and tone here. Lets make with the wagon, or ill have your reasons for disagreeing.
VOTE: Vecna

Let's have a full read list from this slot then PL it and work IN REVERSE with every read they provided.
Can't tell if serious or not.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 217, Almost50 wrote:Also, why is Vorky scummy? Do you think he's being manipulative with his mechanics/claims propositions?
His mechanics talk is scum motivated. There's no reason to No lynch to let scum blindly guess identities, helping them PoE through the list of characters that much faster. You saw firsthand exactly how easy it was to narrow down identities once the pool shrank in Boon Wars.

The fact that he's apparently refusing to scumhunt by any other means is a huge red flag.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 228, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Can't tell if serious or not.
It's A50, the answer is both.

~Rockso
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:43 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 224, Chara wrote:Mordhaus, tell me about towncore Bambi Jay? she wears null like it's her job most games.

Even is assuredly not sk to me. i'll wait for wooper for reasons discussed but i'm okay calling that town at this point. she should give more reads, though.

why is Vecna scum again? Vecna v. RC is sort of fun.
I'm giving him leeway. I think he's a little better than basing his whole scumread on 1 day phase worth of meta on an alt account though. So he's worth keeping an eye on at least.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

All I've got so far is that there's something about Bambi Jay's tone I don't like. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is but I know it doesn't sit well with me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:44 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 229, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 217, Almost50 wrote:Also, why is Vorky scummy? Do you think he's being manipulative with his mechanics/claims propositions?
His mechanics talk is scum motivated. There's no reason to No lynch to let scum blindly guess identities, helping them PoE through the list of characters that much faster. You saw firsthand exactly how easy it was to narrow down identities once the pool shrank in Boon Wars.

The fact that he's apparently refusing to scumhunt by any other means is a huge red flag.
Enough people mainspewed or outright claimed identity in boon wars. Scum didn't do a ton of guessing after night 1.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Evenstar »

Chara and Mord are getting a free pass for bad reasons right now.

VOTE: Mord

Also, y'all are leaking like leaky things. Like three different people are softing Mikami/Misa each. Stop that. Get more original falseclaims.
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:18 am

Post by Evenstar »

The three Misas in particular should get their claims in order: I'm fairly sure at least one of you is falseclaiming scum.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:42 am

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 235, Evenstar wrote:The three Misas in particular should get their claims in order: I'm fairly sure at least one of you is falseclaiming scum.
First of all, claimhunting is bad.

Second of all, locking in claims is bad.

Third of all, :thorface:

~Rockso
Evenstar
Evenstar
Goon
Evenstar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Evenstar »

In post 236, Mordhaus wrote:
In post 235, Evenstar wrote:The three Misas in particular should get their claims in order: I'm fairly sure at least one of you is falseclaiming scum.

~Rockso
:roll:

You in particular have absolutely zero credibility on this.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:17 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 229, Mordhaus wrote:There's no reason to No lynch to let scum blindly guess identities
:igmeou:
Comparing this to Boon Wars is a completely false analogy and you know it.
In post 229, Mordhaus wrote:The fact that he's apparently refusing to scumhunt by any other means is a huge red flag.
Why yes- I am absolutely incapable of forming reads this game and will only contribute whgat I perceive to be the optimum mechanical play and nothing more.
/s

Ffs
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 184, Chara wrote:Vecna: without a direct meta comparison, can you tell me about why RC is scum here? what i mean by that is why does his play here indicate his scum self/goals as scum? i hope that question makes sense.
No the qiestion really doesnt make sense if im using a meta/tone argument based on three or so posts.

it feels really white-knightey or agenda driven to ask me that.
Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

In post 232, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:All I've got so far is that there's something about Bambi Jay's tone I don't like. I can't exactly pinpoint what it is but I know it doesn't sit well with me.
Cuz I'm a confident independent Lady and your apart of the oppressive patriarchy?

In seriousness tho you gotta be more specific with me. I'm a rather confusing individual.
Yes, I'm related to Elsa Jay. No, we aren't the same person, she is a thot. I'm pure and full of positive energy.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 207, Mordhaus wrote:So... My hydra buddy hasn't checked in much yet, but I think I'm happy with a towncore of

{Chara, Evenstar, Mizzy, B Jay}

Mild feels from BEF/RCE.

I'm alright with voting in Vecna/Wooper/Vork atm and want more poking of monkey and Mikan.

If you're not on mentioned, maybe consider sucking less.

~Rockso
These reads are generally good except for
VOTE: Mikan this one's outright scum
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 193, Almost50 wrote:
In post 142, Vecna wrote:
In post 76, Vorkuta wrote:Ok we're getting serious now.

I propose that everyone WITH superpowers claims "yay or nay"
This is a rare opportunity to properly massclaim without the fear of being NK'd, so I think we should take advantage of it.

I'm also envisioning an N1 where literally every player reveals but we can get a pretty damn not bad solve afterwards
This clearly needs to be killed with all possible kinds of fire. I propose lava to the chest.
Deduction: Vorkuta's Town
In post 143, Vecna wrote:
In post 98, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Not even in the middle of Day 1 yet and we have gotten lazy. Can we actually try to play the game before we even entertain the idea of mass claiming?
TownLuV
Deduction: LUV might be scum
In post 144, Vecna wrote:VOTE: RCEnigma

This flat sack of potatoes can definitely be executed.
Deduction: RCE is IC level town
In post 145, Vecna wrote:Im going to strongly advise all town PR's to never ever visit me at night. Dont do it. Its bad
Deduction: Vecna is harmless to visit and scum in his hood are making him fake claim for their own convenience.

Anything else you want to add? No vote on me yet?? That's a bit odd, Mr Beavis.
dude stop blaming me for your own shit play with these sad statements. you got heavily outplayed by bingle. learn to towntell and play protown. you helped lynch a lot more town than i did that game and your reads were way worse as well overall
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 224, Chara wrote:Even is assuredly not sk to me. i'll wait for wooper for reasons discussed but i'm okay calling that town at this point. she should give more reads, though.
o/
she's town
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 237, Evenstar wrote:
In post 236, Mordhaus wrote:

~Rockso
:roll:

You in particular have absolutely zero credibility on this.
not s/s, eva>mord town but I liek them both :c
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 239, Vecna wrote:
In post 184, Chara wrote:Vecna: without a direct meta comparison, can you tell me about why RC is scum here? what i mean by that is why does his play here indicate his scum self/goals as scum? i hope that question makes sense.
No the qiestion really doesnt make sense if im using a meta/tone argument based on three or so posts.

it feels really white-knightey or agenda driven to ask me that.
It's cool, me and Chara are buds.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Chara »

Vecna: i like when players undermine their own cases when answering me. cuts down on the work i have to do. :>
if you can say "this RC is different from town RC", you can say why it's scum RC. if the point is just that his posting looks different from a time when he was town, there's a million other explanations for that that don't have to be AI.

however: RC's continuing to make himself impossible to read by blatantly pocketing me. not that i don't enjoy it, but it does mean he's null.

agree Even is probably town, though i wouldn't bet my life on it. but some more townpoints that way for the contradiction of somewhat-popular reads on me and Mord. though a vote on me would have been more exciting.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Chara »

In post 229, Mordhaus wrote:

would you think it's a red flag if i told you Vork takes this in every game i've seen with him?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Chara »

In post 241, Wooper wrote:
In post 207, Mordhaus wrote:So... My hydra buddy hasn't checked in much yet, but I think I'm happy with a towncore of

{Chara, Evenstar, Mizzy, B Jay}

Mild feels from BEF/RCE.

I'm alright with voting in Vecna/Wooper/Vork atm and want more poking of monkey and Mikan.

If you're not on mentioned, maybe consider sucking less.

~Rockso
These reads are generally good except for
VOTE: Mikan this one's outright scum
VOTE: wooper

i still like you even if you're scum, though.
Mordhaus
Mordhaus
Goon
Mordhaus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Mordhaus »

In post 237, Evenstar wrote:You in particular have absolutely zero credibility on this.
Why?

~Rockso

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”