TemporalLich (4):
jjh927, mastina, eth0s, Elbirn
mastina (1):
Sujimichi
Elbirn (1):
TemporalLich

Not voting: Adorable, Chemist1422, Menalque

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2019-10-20 14:20:00) or when a lynch is reached.
In post 1722, jjh927 wrote:
@mod: If someone were to have multiple different night actions, would they require a multitasking modifier or equivalent rules in order to perform more than one in the same night?
no
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am

Post by eth0s »

UNVOTE:
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:31 am

Post by eth0s »

Almost home. We aren't quickhammering this.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:06 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1864, Adorable wrote:I have been hesitant on voting TL because he claimed Inventor which is always a town role and there aren't that many players I could think of who would be TL's scum buddy. Only players I could think of who would be TL's scum buddy would either be Chemist or Menalque.
Adorable, why did you make that first point again after acknowledging that I linked a game in which I was a scum inventor
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:27 am

Post by eth0s »

I think I have missed random pages of the game because I thought TL was on L-1 when I unvoted and I just noticed chem unvoted him
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:29 am

Post by eth0s »

actually damn it no. there's a VC right above my unvote, I thought I was caught up but I don't remember the chem unvote and some of the quoted posts I don't remember either. I might need to reread the whole phase again. I'll be on for quite awhile I think. Is there anything anyone wants to talk about/ask me that is urgent though?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:31 am

Post by eth0s »

Elbirn jumping on TL when he did instead of hammering like he has been advocating for this whole time seems really odd. I agree that some of his and TL's posts could be potential distancing if a scumteam.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:32 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 1903, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1864, Adorable wrote:I have been hesitant on voting TL because he claimed Inventor which is always a town role and there aren't that many players I could think of who would be TL's scum buddy. Only players I could think of who would be TL's scum buddy would either be Chemist or Menalque.
Adorable, why did you make that first point again after acknowledging that I linked a game in which I was a scum inventor
First time I said Inventor is always town aligned and second time I added that I have been hesitant on voting TL for claiming Inventor. I don't know how common a scum Inventor is in this forum and on other mafia forums where I play Inventors were always town aligned.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:32 am

Post by eth0s »

Elbirn's whole progression on TL seems really bad... or calculated. I cannot tell. At least one of them has to be scum I think.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:38 am

Post by eth0s »

Starting my reread of the phase. I've been inebriated more than usual and really tired when I've checked in the last few days so I don't think my memory/comprehension of the phase is up to par.

I'll keep refreshing this last page too so hit me up if you wanna talk about something.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1906, eth0s wrote:Elbirn jumping on TL when he did instead of hammering like he has been advocating for this whole time seems really odd. I agree that some of his and TL's posts could be potential distancing if a scumteam.
Great good job

I'm scum for not hammering because everyone wanted mastina to post

I'm scum for not wanting to wait anymore

Christ whatever I do you people pull this shit, I guess I'll just go fuck myself
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

Thinking I'm scum in this game actually requires thinking im a fucking mouth breathing idiot and I'm not having it
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:43 am

Post by eth0s »

It's just an odd progression. I get that time went on and we can't wait forever so I understand why town!you would progress the way you did but I'm also not convinced that's what's going on.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 10:46 am

Post by eth0s »

I don't think the heavy AtE is helping you and would prefer you drop it if town because it's rather hypocritical to be calling people scum or garbage and then say that anyone calling you scum is calling you a "fucking mouth breathing idiot"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

Yeah sure I'm a whiny toxic asshole I get it

My vote is in the right place
Nobody motivates TL except for a scumbuddy, lynch TL
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:24 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1366, schadd_ wrote:TiphaineDeath has TiphaineDied in the night! he was a
Town Copscetic

Hello TiphaineDeath! You seem to be fortunate enough to have not been corrupted, so you are aligned with the town. You have been given abilities based on a Half-full/empty water bottle, making you a Copscetic Townie.

Philosophical quandary (Copscetic): you are a puzzling dilemma of ideology, confusing Cop-type (ones that return whether you meet a criteria or not) investigations so much they fail on you.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town is alive.
I think this was already addressed but I guess SoaS was supposed to inherit this role, mastina's, and/or anyone else that has a water role?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 11:53 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 1375, jjh927 wrote:Umm also deb's info was that there was at least one role in the game that had to do with water.
If my prior post is true then I'm thinking one of JJH/Elbirn is scum. Either jjh was onto something with the traitor idea he talked about or he knocked off SoaS due to the power he could gain when others died. I do not know what SoaS knew (the roles of the players that had water) but I believe jjh stated that he knew mastina had a water role. I don't remember there being any talk of TD having such a role. It seems weird that scum!jjh would shoot SoaS given that he could just shoot mastina (or whoever else he knew to have a water role) first and then assess what role SoaS got from reading the flip. At the same time scum!jjh would have partners factoring into the kill so that isn't concrete. Of course this could all be a wifom play from scum!jjh (perhaps using this own reasoning) down the line and taking out the backup as a means of future security. That seems like a bit of a long shot.

But at the same time we see EOD of phase one jjh is somewhat defending mastina iirc which I don't quite understand from a scum perspective... unless they are a team in which lynching mastina would never be viable for jjh, therefore he needed to take out the backup on night one. If this is the case then it explains the NK quite well and even moreso since a scum!mastina and scum!jjh team means jjh KNOWS the role that SoaS would receive (and mastina was looking pretty scummy and getting a lot of flak for her late "entrance" to D1). So it seems possible that scum!jjh could have been anticipating the mastina lynch and taking out SoaS as both a future security measure and a "what was that nightkill" kind of scenario where everyone clamors for an answer. Admit it or not I think pretty much everyone does some NKA in their head to try and make sense of things.

Pair this with his stance on the Korina wagon and I'm actually starting to wonder again if jjh is a viable lynch option today. Just as I type this out I realize how significant it feels compared to the traitor idea that jjh brought up to implicate a scum!elbirn and I'm wondering why someone of Mastina's status wouldn't point it out beyond the "mastina defends jjh as any alignment" or whatever the weird explanation for their relationship was. Quite frankly I'm now wondering how
any
experienced player hasn't caught on to the fact that the backup role guy shows up dead and the one he had a pt with isn't a top suspect given the reasoning I just explained with water roles and what that could imply for the future.

On the one hand I keep coming back to "why wouldn't he just knock off mastina N1 and shoot SoaS N2" but the potential that has already been pointed out for a scumpairing with him and mastina, plus how obvious that might look to take out the water role and then the backup (that jjh knew WAS a back up) shows that there is an extra layer of complexity here.

Given the fact that TD was a half full/empty water bottle (1/2 implying 2 water roles? him and mastina?) I have to wonder if SoaS divulged that information to jjh. If he did I would think scum!jjh might know the water but not the role seeing as
1. they obviously can't be scummates after seeing TD flip and
2. why shoot a copscetic if you already know his role?

Add to this jjh's enthusiasm to townread TD after the tinfoil posts (which I don't necessarily disagree with, just seems like weak reasoning for a town!jjh given his take on the game so far) that shortly accused jjh, and then TD shows up dead.

Is it a coincidence that jjh's stance on TD evolves like this, TD turns up dead the next day, and just so happens to be a water related role? Maybe. But I do not believe so.

VOTE: jjh
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1388, Menalque wrote:You’re too much of a liability to live at this point anyway jjh

If it’s true and you’re town then I think it’s reasonably likely that scum just kill you tonight as you’ve claimed that if you take any damage you die, and scum prob have something that does at least some damage

So why keep you alive when there are always gonna be massive questions over your slot, there’s good reason to believe that you’ll flip red, and decent odds that if town then we just lose two town tonight?
I've got another potential scumpairing that I'm keeping tabs on and there's a few circumstancial pieces of evidence that I've noticed over the phase but upon my reread this post made me realize there may yet be even more.

And it's probably not what you would think given the post that I quoted, it's actually very removed from what I assume people would think given the quote. I am just quoting it to remind me of a certain thing depending on what flips today/tonight.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by eth0s »

I wish chem would have answered my question awhile back about if he knew what item(s) momo submitted but (specifically the answer to it) actually (I think) got the information I wanted. Which is that chem didn't have the PT access at the beginning, therefore he probably also didn't/doesn't know what items were submitted for his slot. Both of these are mod errors if true, and the amount of time it took to replace momo was also mod error.

Therefore I do not believe chemist necessarily deserves the benefit of the doubt. Overall I do still think he is town. I think a scum!TL flip would actually confirm chemist as town but if TL were to flip green I think my trust in chem would fall substantially. Obvious jjh's flip/actions would also play a role here but I don't want to go to into that right now.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:08 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1410, Menalque wrote:That was such a WIFOMy fucking kill, my god
In post 1411, Menalque wrote:Probably implies 1 of (elbirn, mastina)
thoughts on ?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1414, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1413, jjh927 wrote:The kill makes sense because TD was obvtown
That's really easy to say after seeing TD bleed green...

I'm kinda confused tbh, but TD green makes jjh highly likely to be scum.

VOTE: jjh927
Okay.. you too. Thoughts on ? If you're town for the love of god please give me something to work with.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Menalque »

Fuck me man, that’s a big post
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Menalque »

That’s my initial thought
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 1429, Menalque wrote:
In post 1427, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1425, Chemist1422 wrote:I am claiming a softclear on jjh

We should not be hammering him this early, and probably not at all
Elaborate
Don’t do that chem
agreed^ fwiw that seemed kind of fishy from elbirn as well

p-edit hey mena whats up
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by Menalque »

I’m too tired and a lil drunk to process it tonight, but I’ll let you know tomorrow

One thing I’d like to know thoughts on is mass claim?

Like I feel part of what is fucking me up here is there’s so much shit in the air and idk if it would be a good idea to get that out the way today

If not I think it can wait until tomorrow but I don’t really wanna wait until lylo

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”