Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3852 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3848, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Billy's never scum by any means. Not ever.
The quote you mangled was an if/then.

Billy claimed to have received fruit -- if there isn't another FV then what does that mean? Normals can't have redirection, in case anyone has forgotten that.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3853 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

JJD no need to be obnoxious. Someones more then entiled to cast a vote and get to reevaluate.

How many times have you changed your vote this game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3854 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:18 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3834, Garmr wrote:
In post 3829, profii wrote:
In post 3826, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Profii - what the fuck are you waiting on here? I cant see any scum motivation in what you're doing, but its sure as hell weird.
I'm not hammering until we know why cliff didnt pursue a guilty yesterday?
I have a reason he could of as town. But I don't want to accidentally feed scum a way out again like I did the worst in another game.

what makes you think this.

If JJD flips disloyal fruit vendor then it confirms cliff as scum.

So any point here is only valid if JJD flips scum
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3855 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 3794, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 3749, profii wrote:
In post 2250, Cliff Booth wrote:JJD... are you SURE nothing weird happened last night... like... really sure
So there is this in day 2. I'm happy Cliff did something to JJD n1, or at least that is the narrative he is going with let's say
Are you daft? Like, I know you;re not, but most of the GOOD players are getting paranoid of me of late.

HE IS SCUM. SCUM HAVE A TRACKER/WATCHER who SAW ME TARGET HIM. (You KNOW I'm a HIGH PRIORITY check for the scum team regardless. Either that or they shoot me). He asks to know why I targeted him. I do not give out a guilty, so they assume I'm not a Cop (and I'm not by name, but effectively by role).

So, he asks WHY I TARGETED HIM. He/they may have assumed I'm a JK/RB/Motion Detector (I highly doubt they thought I was a Doctor because I wouldn't have protected Cliff).

Like, if I'm getting paranoid myself I should be sus of you because you asked me whom I would Vig, which is fishing for the JK/RB target.

But I seriously lost all hope in the majority of players nowadays I am going to play all my games as a 3P. I will keep all results/info to myself and will not even claim when put to L-1 (I will most likely self-hammer). That way my blood pressure won't rise much higher anymore, because I will be just chilling and I won't care about game outcome.

That said, and in a fional attempt to make you see the light.. IF YOU ARE TOWN.. I am a SIMPLE (Reflexively RB'd if my target is a PR) DISLOYAL (reflexively RB's if my target is my own alignment) Fruit Vendor.

In effect, I can only give fruit for MAFIA GOONS.

If Cliff did get Fruit, he is a Mafia Goon (but he will know he is no TPR so would NOT have fallen for my gambit, because he DID receive fruit so will know I was lying). So Cliff DID NOT receive fruit from me.

So, why does he lie about it? Because I said it would go through if he was a TPR, and since he did NOT get fruit he couldn't have known I was lying, so he fell into the trap and falsely claimed fruit. Notice how long it took him to respond with the nature of the gift. He was thinking and consulting with his teammates on whether it was a "message" or a "gift".

Like, let's assume he did send me a message.. why would he wait all this time to out? He didn't ask me about it until I asked him about my fruit basket, and then not until I outed him as Scum. ONLY THEN does he mention a message from him directed at me. WTF are you all smoking?

LYNCH CLIFF (caught Scum) and look for the Scum Tracker/Watcher if you want to win this bloody game.

Note: Why would I be trying to lynch CLIFF of all players if I was Scum, you idiots? We have Titus and we have RD in this game for starters, so if I was to sacrifice myself in exchange of a TPR it would have been one of the two!!!

I also am know to be cautious as scum (everyone who knows scum!me can confirm) so I would have just shot Cliff if that was the bloody case.

OH, WAIT! "Maybe" not a Tracker/Watcher! If Cliff is the EXACT SAME ROLE I am, then he deduced I was a TPR myself, but didn't know what it was, so that's why he wanted me to claim first.

Either way, I'm "burnt out card" now. I won't be catching the Goon since I'm already outed. So if you want to lynch me first that's cool (at least I can logout from JJD and concentrate on A50). If I see myself @L-1 by the time I finish my catch up I will self-hammer. Promise.
there are so many contradictions here...
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 3852, davesaz wrote:
In post 3848, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:Billy's never scum by any means. Not ever.

Billy claimed to have received fruit -- if there isn't another FV then what does that mean? Normals can't have redirection, in case anyone has forgotten that.
I dont understand this from JJD from any alignment. Except maybe scum. If hes town, this makes no sense. If hes scum then this would be an attempt to shade Cliff through me. Or this is all wifom.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3857 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

dave, look at me, pal.. look at me.. look at my lips.. I'll spell it to you real slow.. are you ready?

C-L-I-F-F
I-S
A
S-I-M-P-L-E
D-I-S-L-O-Y-A-L
F-R-U-I-T
V-E-N-D-O-R
J-U-S-T
L-I-K-E
M-E
O-N-L-Y
H-E
I-S
S-C-U-M

Got it?? Could you write that down, please so you won't forget it?

OK.. so I was theoretically assigned to find the Goon (the Vanilla Scum). Cliff is my counterpart so is supposed to singe out the Vanilla TOWNIE in this game.

He is NOT Loyal, and he certainly is NOT Complex (nor is he without a second modifier).

Forget about the Scum having a Tracker/Watcher for a minute (I mean, they DO, but that has nothing to do with this situation between me and Cliff. I see that now)

Billy did receive fruit, and it was from Cliff, who is SCUM and is DISLOYAL and SIMPLE.

Remember when we all thought Cliff was crumbing Neapolitan?? His role IS Neapolitan, only by another name.

Fruit Vendors are merely "Loud Visitors" in essence. HOWEVER, you add Simple/Complex/Loyal/Disloyal and you turn them into COPS. The exact type of Cop depends on what modifiers you give them. Simple Loyal/Disloyal is Nea for Town/Scum, respectively. Simple Disloyal is a Goon Cop in the hands of Town, and still Nea in the hands of Scum because they already know their own team so will on,y check Town.

Yadda yadda yadda. Capisce?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3858 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 3826, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Profii - what the fuck are you waiting on here? I cant see any scum motivation in what you're doing, but its sure as hell weird.
how do I know it's guilty when his response to me is setting up to fake sending a message to me?
Like for one I couldn't be 100% certain that he even knew what I was getting at if he DID receive fruit
and even if I thought that he was explicitly saying he didn't receive fruit, why would I ask him about what message he received today?

plus you (profii) are one of the 2 (I think) players who are saying I shouldn't have outed my role this early. How the hell was I going to get jjd lynched day 2 without outing my role?
Getting a town to confirm that he received fruit also makes my claim at least partially believable. As in people should now believe my role but I understand why there is skepticism about my alignment.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3859 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Yeah I know why jjd self hammered. I didn't get responses from the people I wanted to hear from. JJD just ensured that I wouldn't.

This might imply scum dalton. Especially if he backpedals on the no loyal modifiers if I flip in the night.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3860 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Whatever, if scum traded JJD for Cliff then that's a strange choice, but whatever it's done. If JJD flips town we auto-lynch Cliff.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3861 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Hectic's "big return" to the game tonight, hopkirks willingness to accept me as town all of the sudden.
These are very fucking weird things to be cut short by a self hammer. ESPECIALLY if this flips red like I am 99.9% sure it will
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3862 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

I don't get powerlynched if this flips green though because I might have lied about something
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3863 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

If by some fucking miracle this flips green I would appreciate being copped tonight so I can live in torment with people that hate me :)
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3864 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:41 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

just in case someone tries to hijack my giving fruit to billy later
In post 3639, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 3535, profii wrote:Cliff Booth, what are your reads on JJD and Billy Pilgrim?
scumlean on jjd from what I understand of what's going on, although I definitely need to do some research to determine if I really feel that way.

townreading billy
f
or
r
easons
u
'm
i
nterested
t
alking more about later maybe
In post 3655, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 3650, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 3639, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 3535, profii wrote:Cliff Booth, what are your reads on JJD and Billy Pilgrim?
scumlean on jjd from what I understand of what's going on, although I definitely need to do some research to determine if I really feel that way.

townreading billy for reasons u'm interested talking more about later maybe
Damnit cliff, I'm not really sold on you town, so I dont know if this is you budding or holding something back.
you know exactly what it is
In post 3102, Cliff Booth wrote:@bob are you the VT claimer or was it billy? I can't remember
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3865 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

I didn't make it overtly obvious that I was sending fruit to jjd but I made a really obscure crumb to my role here in a post I directed to him.
This message literally had NO PURPOSE other than crumbing my role (and I was pretty sure I was sending fruit to JJD at this point so I chose to fit the crumb into a response to him specifically) so I want to remember who said they liked the post because that felt weird and I don't get why they would
In post 750, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 746, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 743, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 741, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:??Kop
??Cliff Booth
??Sharon Tate
??EeveeLution Army
??Fish Monger
??rosterfoster
??Garmr
??bob3141
??Skellen

This is a list of players that are not actually playing this game yet. If any pf them has something to contribute it's better to say it no rather than after a wagon had formed on you.
Excuse me?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Translation: You suck. I rule. :P
Loyal
ty goes a long way in life, which is why I am so trusting of my buddy, Rick. Quite simply I think he sees what I see in Hopkirk and I find it both saddening and mildly surprising that no one else has pointed it out (profii came close but it wasn't enough -- won't hold it against the guy though). As for you, JJD, you're a capable scum hunter, so why are you looking for low activity, low hanging
fruit
rather than making a case based on what the words right in front of you?
Sell
me on the idea that us "not actually playing the game" by default have more scum equity than, say, Hopkirk, Elements, or Roster, and I may forgive you. But for now you've began to lose my trust. You're better than this.
yeah yeah I know. "sell"? putting the word vendor in there seemed too obvious to me because I know there's people that pick up crumbs in here really well.
whatever you know what I meant. If you don't for some reason to sell something is to vend it, or WoW people just say to "vendor" things.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3866 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

what i dont get is why jJD says billy is never scum.

If he is tellign teh truth about being a disloyal simple fruitvendor

Then wouldnt cliff beign fruit vendor prevent the action goign through due to not being a goon or vt

If billy is saying he got fruit and noone else is claiming to have done so.

Then for cliff to be scum billy has to be scum if JJD is a town disloyal simple fruit vendor
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3867 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Well I guess saying it had no purpose other than a crumb is a bit of a stretch but I didn't care about the content of the post nearly as much as the crumb itself. I did actually mean most of it.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3868 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Whether jjd flips red or green billy is conftown. And I should eat rope before him 100%
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3869 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3857, Almost50 wrote:

dave, look at me, pal.. look at me.. look at my lips.. I'll spell it to you real slow.. are you ready?

C-L-I-F-F
I-S
A
S-I-M-P-L-E
D-I-S-L-O-Y-A-L
F-R-U-I-T
V-E-N-D-O-R
J-U-S-T
L-I-K-E
M-E
O-N-L-Y
H-E
I-S
S-C-U-M

Got it?? Could you write that down, please so you won't forget it?

OK.. so I was theoretically assigned to find the Goon (the Vanilla Scum). Cliff is my counterpart so is supposed to singe out the Vanilla TOWNIE in this game.

He is NOT Loyal, and he certainly is NOT Complex (nor is he without a second modifier).

Forget about the Scum having a Tracker/Watcher for a minute (I mean, they DO, but that has nothing to do with this situation between me and Cliff. I see that now)

Billy did receive fruit, and it was from Cliff, who is SCUM and is DISLOYAL and SIMPLE.

Remember when we all thought Cliff was crumbing Neapolitan?? His role IS Neapolitan, only by another name.

Fruit Vendors are merely "Loud Visitors" in essence. HOWEVER, you add Simple/Complex/Loyal/Disloyal and you turn them into COPS. The exact type of Cop depends on what modifiers you give them. Simple Loyal/Disloyal is Nea for Town/Scum, respectively. Simple Disloyal is a Goon Cop in the hands of Town, and still Nea in the hands of Scum because they already know their own team so will on,y check Town.

Yadda yadda yadda. Capisce?
Woah. Since when were you in this game?
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3870 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

@hectic - that's an alt slip from JJD.

I dont like that both Cliff and JJD are both calling me conf town.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3871 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3832, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
I will respect this, and will delay my self-hammer for .. what? 6 more hours??

Naaaah. As much as I hate to disappoint profii here, a promise is a promise, and when even guys like dave side by scum the town deserves to be punished for it's stupidity.

VOTE: JJD

P.S. Lynch texcat too. She can't get to LyLo. And if I had multiple Vig shots I would have shot every single one who voted me.
That's two self-hammers in 3 days. The wiki says self-hammering is never a good idea as town, but hey, we can't always play optimally in the face of emotions, so all is forgiven.
So Cliff dies tomorrow because he can't coexist with town!JJD's role?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3872 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3870, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@hectic - that's an alt slip from JJD.

Oh, right.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3873 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3861, Cliff Booth wrote:Hectic's "big return" to the game tonight, hopkirks willingness to accept me as town all of the sudden.
These are very fucking weird things to be cut short by a self hammer. ESPECIALLY if this flips red like I am 99.9% sure it will
What are you suggesting?
My scumteam and I cut the day short so I didn't have to come in fabricate some divine wisdom?
Or that the day was cut short before I could storm in and solve the game with my wiki prowess?

Either way, I like the credit you're giving me.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3874 (ISO) » Wed Oct 16, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 3870, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@hectic - that's an alt slip from JJD.

I mean I sent you fruit and my role pm explicitly states that you only receive it as town so

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”