Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

I don't intend offense with that, but look at your posting and voting record on the previous three to four days. You are a distraction.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 2123, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 2120, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 2113, Elbirn wrote:TL if you're town I want you to know that this is not the way to play mafia
i mean it is kinda an omgus
It's not omgus as I said you were town.
I was referring to my vote...

pedit: no comet
time will end
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Also I think this was pretty accurate
In post 1481, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1478, Menalque wrote:Jjh do you think scum!mastina white knights you here for towncred?
I think Mastina defends me in all situations regardless of both of our alignments
I think the reverse might actually be true as well, in that I might TR Mastina in all situations regardless of both of our alignments, which makes this particularly tricky for me.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 2122, Sujimichi wrote:Menalque has been saying that mastina is a strong town player. I don't believe that posting comes from someone who is a strong town player. So, either mastina is not a strong town player, or mastina is not town. Mechanics play no role in my determining her alignment despite that I may have reason to believe so given her flavor claim.
She's disengaged and I genuinely believe that.
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by jjh927 »

If she were to show up in the middle of this discussion and be all caught up, I think we'd probably be able to call the game
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 2128, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2122, Sujimichi wrote:Menalque has been saying that mastina is a strong town player. I don't believe that posting comes from someone who is a strong town player. So, either mastina is not a strong town player, or mastina is not town. Mechanics play no role in my determining her alignment despite that I may have reason to believe so given her flavor claim.
She's disengaged and I genuinely believe that.
I guess I don't understand why someone who is truly disengaged continues to play the game. It's not mandatory.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2040, Elbirn wrote:What sense would it make for scum to have both a bloodhound and an inventor who gives out a rolecop shot?
Incredible amounts?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:08 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2045, jjh927 wrote:
Modifiers
, not modified

Some sort of passive thing

Korina was Indecisive Conditional Self-Excluding
SoaS was informed and a backup
Elements was imprecise
TD's entire role was a modifier (copscetic)
My modifier is called sensitive
Oh jjh that's not what I thought you meant when talking about modifiers. I thought when you were talking about modifiers, you were talking about extra clauses which COULD have names but didn't necessarily require names. My role has one of those (well kinda sorta). My role doesn't have a named role modifier tho. Nothing like one-shot, odd-night, indecisive, novice, no modifiers like that. It has a limitation to it, but that limitation isn't a modifier, it's more of a clause. So, not every role has a modifier in the sense you're suggesting.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2105, jjh927 wrote:Which I think it actually was, it's just it comes down to Mastina needing to fake being involved with the game to herself until she actually gets involved with the game.
I mean. I told you explicitly on D1. "I am having trouble getting into the game". So. Explicitly so yes. :P

That does not mean that Elbirn's push in any way comes from town tho. I am a lazy push--an effortless push. Which, given his accusations against me. Is highly hypocritical of him.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:12 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2108, Sujimichi wrote:I'm not sure how you could read any of her recent posting and think she was town to be quite honest.
I'm not sure how you could read any of my posting and think I wasn't town to be quite honest. :doc:
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2119, jjh927 wrote:This is the only post by mastina which makes me particularly concerned she might be scum
That was literally the towniest post I made the entire game? Like if you were thinking that post was too town to come from me as town then sure you could have concern of it being a scumastina post but literally that was THE towniest thing I've said all game. Nothing else even remotely compares to the towniness of that post.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by mastina »

I'll give you a hint:
Menalque's opinion of me being a strong town player is an opinion which, to say the least, would be...highly...controversial, to say the least.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2129, jjh927 wrote:If she were to show up in the middle of this discussion and be all caught up, I think we'd probably be able to call the game
Well. 2.5 hours off this comment aint that bad eh.

(For the record. Today was work then dance after that so I only just now got home.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2130, Sujimichi wrote:I guess I don't understand why someone who is truly disengaged continues to play the game. It's not mandatory.
Because I swore an oath to never replace out of a game ever again and that is not an oath I've any intention to break. (I've come close--but only in games which were so fucking toxic that even I the queen of stone thick skin who can stand so much toxicity that I don't really break from it, broke from it. :P Disengagement? Nahhhh. Not replace-worthy. And I'm fairly good at being active enough to avoid activity-based replacements, albeit often requiring me to post when I would very much rather not be.)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by eth0s »

wow that's a lot of content to address. falling asleep so i'll get to it in the morning.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 2133, mastina wrote:
In post 2105, jjh927 wrote:Which I think it actually was, it's just it comes down to Mastina needing to fake being involved with the game to herself until she actually gets involved with the game.
I mean. I told you explicitly on D1. "I am having trouble getting into the game". So. Explicitly so yes. :P

That does not mean that Elbirn's push in any way comes from town tho. I am a lazy push--an effortless push. Which, given his accusations against me. Is highly hypocritical of him.
You're dying tonight I don't need your sass
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:58 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2140, Elbirn wrote:You're dying tonight I don't need your sass
Boy, you'll know me when I get sassy. This ain't even mildly sassed yet. :P
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Mastina is a strong town player

But if she's town here, she's not playing strongly

There's a difference that you seem to be missing
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Sujimichi »

Not really. If you believe her to be a strong town player, and that she is not playing well here, then why would you assume she is town not playing well versus not town?
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:19 am

Post by eth0s »

This suji/mastina argument has basically turned into
"players play a town game the same way every game regardless of outside factors" -suji
vs
"it's impossible to fake good, towny posts as scum" -mastina

and I am almost certain one of them is scum at this point. Obviously I lean scum!Mastina over scum!Suji but it really doesn't read like a TvT argument.

In a game where there are no/less factors in it than this one I would typically consider Suji to be the scum for his position but given the context of the game and my reads right now (with an honorable mention that Mastina should know better than to imply that a scum can't "my posts are so towny" their way into deepwolfing) Mastina is probably the scum of the two.

The way I see it:
a Mastina redflip means jjh is the partner like 99% (I still think given the odds that I see here jjh should go first but I digress).
a suji redflip means... I don't really know honestly. Elbirn would probably be the partner there but I don't think Suji is getting lynched today anyway so I don't feel like efforting much there. I would imagine others probably think it implicates me and that's understandable honestly.
(other likely rope candidates today)
a TL redflip points probably to elbirn but potentially [redacted black] too. his partner is straight up chemist if a pure/not-disloyal scum inventor though. I'm still interested to know why people (mena and chemist I think) believe that I would be the scummate there btw.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:21 am

Post by eth0s »

ebwop in case this post ever becomes relevant
In post 2028, eth0s wrote:if it's a 3 scum game then I believe it's
1{jjh, mastina}; 2{TL, Elbirn}; 3{TL, [redacted black]}; 4{[redacted black], [redacted green]}; 5{[redacted white], elbirn}; 6{mastina, ???}; 7{jjh, [redacted black]}
I derped #7 in my method to assign players to colors
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:22 am

Post by eth0s »

shit i meant to be able to ctrl-F that easily
1{jjh, mastina}; 2{TL, Elbirn}; 3{TL, [redacted black]}; 4{[redacted black], [redacted green]}; 5{[redacted white], elbirn}; 6{mastina, ???}; 7{jjh, [redacted black]}
~~~~~
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:24 am

Post by eth0s »

ammending something else after thinking on it
1{jjh, mastina}; 2{TL, Elbirn}; 3{TL, [redacted pink]}; 4{[redacted black], [redacted green]}; 5{[redacted white], elbirn}; 6{mastina, ???}; 7{jjh, [redacted black]}
~~~~~
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:27 am

Post by TemporalLich »

I'm not sure how mastina is scum other than "mastina is possibly a deepwolf so we have to be paranoid"
time will end
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:27 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 2034, jjh927 wrote:Fuck why did your scumgame have to be good now I have to think again
the one with fugitive?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”