Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Pretentious »

And I played my town meta to a T that game
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Pretentious »

And the difference between that game and this one other than different alignment, is that game I could do anything because I had support because I was scum.

I don’t have any support here because I don’t have scum partners to rely on.

You’re comparing A New Hope to The Force Awakens, and they’re just not the same. They have similarities and one follows the general same plot points, but one’s a classic, the other’s a cash grab. One is town, one was scum.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Post by Pretentious »

You also say that I am counterpushing you, but you’ve been pushing me since the very beginning of the game, and I only started really pushing you halfway through this day phase. I’ve been through many different variations of scum teams outside of you as well before ending up back on you. You’re effectively not playing the game besides commenting on things directly relating back to my slot in some fashion, and you’re pushing it with an almost biased mindset.

If you are town, I feel like you just want me to be scum, and not really doing anything else.

Also, you made the comment about me “should being able to read you” when literally the last game we just played together, I hard tunneled you and we were both town, so that doesn’t even line up. In Musicals, I pushed you incorrectly the entire game as well.

I feel like every game I’m town in, I push you as scum at some point, so I don’t understand that thought process by you. I don’t think you can find a single town game of mine where I don’t push you. It might be there, but I really can’t think of one.

I’m not scum here

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Pretentious »

And if you’re town, you need to see that.

Because at this point, it’s completely fair of me to think that you are scum pushing a mindless and baseless push on me here.

What are your thoughts on A50’s vote? Keep in mind, i am probably the best player at reading A50 on site, without any interferences, of course.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Pretentious »

Looking back on it, i could see a scumAlmost50 trying not to actively push me in case I catch him, especially after how Jingle was able to just lock town me as scum, and I got warlocked.

But nothing was happening, which implies scum didn’t feel it necessary to make a move.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Pretentious »

The fact A50 acted like it was a spicy choice to vote me implies he was trying to entice people towards it, which never happens if I am scum here.

I only get lynched here as town because I would have scum support to push other wagons harder and to relieve pressure.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1480, Pretentious wrote:The fact A50 acted like it was a spicy choice to vote me implies he was trying to entice people towards it, which never happens if I am scum here.

I only get lynched here as town because I would have scum support to push other wagons harder and to relieve pressure.
But you aren't even voting anyone. Why aren't you trying to redirect you wagon or give some others a choice. I don't think it's the best lynch but I will be obligated to join your wagon if the deadline gets too close.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1481, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1480, Pretentious wrote:The fact A50 acted like it was a spicy choice to vote me implies he was trying to entice people towards it, which never happens if I am scum here.

But you aren't even voting anyone. Why aren't you trying to redirect you wagon or give some others a choice. I don't think it's the best lynch but I will be obligated to join your wagon if the deadline gets too close.
I don’t really have confidence in reads right now, to be honest.

RCEnigma is scummy, but I can see him possibly being town here.

Ben wagon for some reason nobody wants to even attempt to pressure the guy.

I think DDL is town. I town read Mizzy, and I town read Bob.

So essentially, RCE, Ben, and for now I think A50 have high scum equity. I don’t think that’s ever the team here, though.

Also, I don’t really vote all the time. I feel like I’ve been incredibly transparent with where I’m at in this game, so a vote is just an unnecessary label

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t think wagoning Ben will do much of anything. I’ve seen older players one too many times relentlessly tunnel players from our era regardless of experience being shared or meta presented. Usually they’re town.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1482, Pretentious wrote:

So essentially, RCE, Ben, and for now I think A50 have high scum equity. I don’t think that’s ever the team here, though.

Also, I don’t really vote all the time. I feel like I’ve been incredibly transparent with where I’m at in this game, so a vote is just an unnecessary label
Ben, A50, Salad?

How are you liking that propsed scum team?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1458, Pretentious wrote:
Why? This is the same exact thing I gave to DDL. This is actually pretty suspect.

I am incredibly obv town for my Day 1 minus page 6 and before. Take out that part, what do you got?
If you are so obvtown why is half the game constantly suspecting you? This actually is why I am suspecting you for D1 where you did it the most. Like I admit that this might be a subjective thing, but someone who has the need to outline that often that he is town, doesn't feel town to me, like I don't give a shit, either others get it right or not. You seem way too focused on your appearance as town and to establish that in our minds.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1459, Pretentious wrote: I’m the most consistent scum player on site. A weakness of my scum game is that I’m too consistent and everything lines up way too perfectly.

You got to feel this in ramblings.
I am careful with these statements of yours since the infamous "I don't bus as scum just to bus in the very same game", I think if anywhere I can see that this consistent might be what I meant with your votes/pushes where I could see a scum motivation behind it in our previous game while it feels in this game that these are more in a trial and error manner if phrasing it like that makes sense. It's actually the main reason why I think you could be town here. I actually want to check you in Ramblings just to be sure I am remembering this correctly though.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:44 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1460, Pretentious wrote:How is RCEnigma town? Can anybody give reasons? I realize I’m probably bias OMGUS tunnel, but i really feel like this is scumHim.
Originally I was townreading him for the way he develoed his scumread on you and could back it up in a comprehensible way imo. Meanwhile you two are throwing several past games at each other though that all say conveniently different things so that I am not so sure there is much I can or should take from that.

If anything atm I share his observations regarding BEF and think his play around bob looks pretty town indicative imo. Like he figured early out that bob might be a possible protective due to his comment on your Jailkeeper claim and his early townlean on bob proves that. I would think if he is scum he would push bob to get the claim, but instead when the momentum was there when people were suspecting bob (skitter, DDL I think) he took a stance against them with saying for the first time he thinks that bob is town. And there weren't any other serious pushes against bob that would indicate that his partners would do it, LUV and tris were for a moment on him, but the latter was town. DDL was still there, but he was on you. Oh, and you had bob as possible vote option for a while if I am not remembering wrong, but that's all.

To be fair, there would be a chance that bob was supposed to be saved for the nk and it became unnecessary due to the tris flip and them knowing you are the other protective (if you are town). But I still think there might have been a stronger wagon on bob as there was a wagon shortly before the tris wagon happened and RCE even said then that the attempt of the bob wagon is scum indicative.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:04 am

Post by Skellen »

Not really feeling convinced of scum!Pret atm, still need to read other stuff for that though, blergh. So if I assume both wagons were town, then it would mean that scum was probably on both, maybe one off both. If Pret is town it's imo pretty likely there was one on the wagon. Probably ben then, but there also was Saladman. For those on the DDL wagon I would assume that they have no intention to move elsewhere because two stalling town wagons before deadline mean one of them gets lynched. So I think the first two votes that switched to tris are town, which were Mizzy and skitter.

So I would look at A50, BEF, Saladman, LUV. And ben. I am not sure though why Saladman would move to tris when he couldn't care less with three town wagons up, unless he just wanted to end the day. However he was also asking for reasons why bobwagon was a thing in the same manner he was asking for a tris wagon, making me wonder he was looking for an out from the Pretwagon or other wagon that might go through. Don't really feel anything bad about LUV, with some few posts I could agree with, but we need more from him. Need to think more about A50 and BEF because so far I have been connecting both with Pret, but meanwhile I can go there...

VOTE: Saladman
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Skellen »

@LUV:
Who do you think is scum?
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1483, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t think wagoning Ben will do much of anything. I’ve seen older players one too many times relentlessly tunnel players from our era regardless of experience being shared or meta presented. Usually they’re town.
I’ve already made the comment about him being an old player and how a lot of ScumThem tunnel coast me.

I agree with that sentiment, but i believe Ben’s scum doing it. Like, I’m 99.99999999% sure I am correct.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1485, Skellen wrote:
In post 1458, Pretentious wrote:
Why? This is the same exact thing I gave to DDL. This is actually pretty suspect.

I am incredibly obv town for my Day 1 minus page 6 and before. Take out that part, what do you got?
If you are so obvtown why is half the game constantly suspecting you? This actually is why I am suspecting you for D1 where you did it the most. Like I admit that this might be a subjective thing, but someone who has the need to outline that often that he is town, doesn't feel town to me, like I don't give a shit, either others get it right or not. You seem way too focused on your appearance as town and to establish that in our minds.
I’m an actor; i focus on my appearance a lot

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1486, Skellen wrote:
In post 1459, Pretentious wrote: I’m the most consistent scum player on site. A weakness of my scum game is that I’m too consistent and everything lines up way too perfectly.

You got to feel this in ramblings.
I am careful with these statements of yours since the infamous "I don't bus as scum just to bus in the very same game", I think if anywhere I can see that this consistent might be what I meant with your votes/pushes where I could see a scum motivation behind it in our previous game while it feels in this game that these are more in a trial and error manner if phrasing it like that makes sense. It's actually the main reason why I think you could be town here. I actually want to check you in Ramblings just to be sure I am remembering this correctly though.
More talking about it in the sense of within each game, I just said it that way because I’m Pretentious.

Like, consistent in the fact I don’t really contradict myself, and everything lines up perfectly consistent, like in Ramblings, or OK2, people have that issue that it’s just too smooth and consistent, but because of it they don’t go me.

Also, I’m gonna be busy most of today, night drunk post.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Pretentious »

@Skellen - you don’t find it weird that RCEnigma basically started the Tris wagon when he said “i could go tris” or the like, then 2 pages later flash wagon.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1484, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1482, Pretentious wrote:

Ben, A50, Salad?

How are you liking that propsed scum team?
That could be it, I guess. I don’t have anything really that says that can’t be it.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1493, Pretentious wrote:@Skellen - you don’t find it weird that RCEnigma basically started the Tris wagon when he said “i could go tris” or the like, then 2 pages later flash wagon.
Tbh when I first read the whole buildup until the tris wagon happened that didn't stuck out to me, also at later rereads as it always was my impression that the Mizzy/skitter conversation before the wagon sparked the flash wagon. Like Mizzy made the proposal to compromise on tris when skitter was upon voting you and finally decided to vote you, because until then Mizzy seemed fine with leaving his vote on DDL. Before that point many were already considering tris as scum (skitter longer before, A50, bef, maybe bob's reaction to tris' vote on him might count for some people despite him townreading her, RCE), so it looked to me more like one among many.

Admittedly Mizzy was actually referring to RCE's willingness to go for tris in # which might have given Mizzy the last push to start the tris wagon. So I think your point could be kind of legit, although I am not sure how much that ultimately weighed in. In the end he didn't voted for tris, but that could have been because last time he was around on D1 it was 4:4 between tris and you and he was waiting fo tris' response to his question. Maybe I will look more onto it tonight if somewhere else there referred to it.
But why would he want to move people to start a tris wagon if both you and DDL are town?
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:45 am

Post by Pretentious »

But why did that conversation happen

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Pretentious »

That’s also common for scum to lurk out at the end of the wagon to not have to discuss within it, albeit I have done that as town as well, just not showing up, but in real time, it’s indistinguishable.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

Still not sure on Pret but one thign i am sure on is that i dont think pret is the best lynch for today. Is it realy the best wagon to give us the most extra info.

On pret 2 conditions . i,e one where he is town and teh other scum

If he is scum then there are his 2 scum buddies we could try and lynch today.

And im currently at the view that either one of the day one wagons was on scum or that the scum simply didnt care who was lynched
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

My gut feeling is that that both pret and DRD wagons have one scum on them. Even if maybe one of teh wagosn was on scum.

If scum is just sitting back. Which would explian teh stalled game state then i do think sald has good chacne of being one.

He realy does need to speak up a fair bit ocne his vla is over

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”