Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1598, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1595, Mizzytastic wrote:

A bunch of you have said town BEF is lynchbait - if that's the case how do you find scum BEF cos what happened just now really makes me uncomfortable.
Why?

It's nothing I haven't already said multiple times.
Cos I don't get how town you is comfortable with voting Ben with the other people who were on there? If you believe that scum was on the tris wagon and me and LUV are town you should see who is voting there and have immediate concerns.

And you clearly don't agree with me for not liking this so why go back to Saladman? It feels like you are trying to appease people who are unhappy and like you weren't actually invested in your vote (which was L-1 close to deadline, pretty significant!).

And even here, it's "well I said I scumread them so it should be ok right?". It's like you are thinking "I need to vote the people I've said are scummy" instead of actually trying to work out who is scum.

You would have been in my lynch pile d1 if I didn't have people saying that you were lynchbaity as town and I don't think your recent behaviour comes from a town mindset so I'd appreciate more input on that.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:03 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Do you not care about who your scumreads are voting? And if generally you do why didn't you here?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:10 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1601, Mizzytastic wrote:Do you not care about who your scumreads are voting? And if generally you do why didn't you here?
Have you never seen scum buss their partner, especially when said partner is MIA??
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I have, and if you had answered my initial question with "I think salad is bussing ben" I would probably have been far more open to it. Instead we got this
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

That said, if you do think Salad is bussing ben, why unvote ben when you came under pressure?
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:23 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 1604, Mizzytastic wrote:That said, if you do think Salad is bussing ben, why unvote ben when you came under pressure?
Because I wanted to see if I could get new momentum on lynching Salad with the revote there.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1591, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1589, DrDolittle wrote:What's wrong with a50
Nothing, but Salad did self-vote.
That's NAI. I'm not gonna hold it against him when it's something I do myself -out of frustration- and more often so as TOWN.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1605, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1604, Mizzytastic wrote:That said, if you do think Salad is bussing ben, why unvote ben when you came under pressure?
Because I wanted to see if I could get new momentum on lynching Salad with the revote there.
Count me out of this. I'm not gonna lynch in you/Salad/Skellen/bob, and I don't want to lynch RCE today either

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

You don't want to lynch salad or the people who were voting salad? Why do you think that was town voting town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:21 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1548, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 1541, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I could go for an A50 lynch.

VOTE: Almost50
What made you pick a50? Saladman was in your original PoE places to start and a50 was one of the first people cut from it, what changed?
I haven’t liked any of what he’s posted today. It has completely eroded the town read I had on his predecessor.

I can understand the enthusiasm for the potential of their being a vigilante. Having more of the flips in the game decided by town rather than scum is always good thing. I can’t see town being desperate enough to flip Skitter there at all though.

How many of you as scum have actually went through with faking an accidental hammer? This is really the only argument that could support a vigilante shooting Skitter. It doesn’t hold water when you consider that Skitter is one of the best scum players on the site, tris was being scum read by a majority of the room, and she didn’t show any signs of being able to potentially sway players from voting her. I don’t think she was a lynch that scum felt they desperately needed, especially without a claim.

The hammer was anti-town but Skitter’s overall play wasn’t and she’s not known for being an anti-town player. So an attempt to deny the mafia one kill by redirecting it away from a pro-town player toward an anti-town player is out.

An attempt to give town an extra kill against a player they would want to kill anyway I feel can be ruled out too. There was still several other players in the game that were arguably more scummy than her post hammer.

I don’t like his recent Pretentious vote. He justifies it by saying the game needs to be spiced up. How is that going to happen when Pretentious has been a major wagon all game and regardless of his alignment, has made it extremely difficult to tie anyone too him?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

That post gave me good feels, thanks.

Anyone else on the ben wagon you think might be scum? Do you think ben could be an inactive partner being bussed?
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:34 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1549, Pretentious wrote:We’ll see if Ben puts his money where his mouth is with what he said about Salad earlier
Why do you want me to vote for Salad so bad? I feel he's scum also, WIHT you. my votes already on you as I feel more surely you're scum.
In post 1562, Skellen wrote:Hmm... interesting. Wasn't expecting the ben vote from Saladman nor that a ben wagon would actually emerge.

If it's turning out to be ben vs A50 then I want to see more pressure on the former.

VOTE: ben
To be clear I have NOT voted on Salad, and I believe THIS quote started a misinformed wagon on me.
In post 1575, Skellen wrote:Actually fuck that. I am reading through ben's ISO atm and I am getting cold feet.

UNVOTE: ben

@ben:
What was the specific reason that made you move me from your D1 townreads back to your nullreads?
Honestly, I do not remember last week where I was with that. I'm sure you had some post that were off to me. I could go back and look today, but honestly where I am is Pret is scum and Salad is probably scum.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:35 am

Post by benhalkum »

All I know is any trackers in the game are going to be pretty upset if I go. Of course when I flip green, maybe then you guys can shut Pret up.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

Skitters already dead.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Skellen was saying salad voted you. Also you probably wanna look at the roles of who has died...
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:41 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1613, bob3141 wrote:Skitters already dead.
Well fuck me then. If he was the only tracker than I'm just vanilla.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

And ben why woudl any tracker be upset
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1614, Mizzytastic wrote:Skellen was saying salad voted you. Also you probably wanna look at the roles of who has died...
Yea, had to go back. For some reason I was thinking he was something else. Thanks for the clarification though, I was like "Whoa, I only provided why I think Salad may be scum. i never voted!"

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ben what do you think of all that has happened in teh last few days. And of teh leading wagons who woudl you vote for
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:44 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1616, bob3141 wrote:And ben why woudl any tracker be upset
It's pretty clear without blatantly claiming. Doesn't matter now though is he was the only tracker. I would have only enabled him.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:45 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1618, bob3141 wrote:Ben what do you think of all that has happened in teh last few days. And of teh leading wagons who woudl you vote for
I'm still trying to weed through it. I did a quick skim, but there's beena LOT of activity. Once again I planned on logging in during the weekend, but the wife had to start a bit of drama on Saturday then I had a show on Sunday.

Honestly, Pret has offered me NOTHING to change my mind on him being scum. I'm still heavily scum leaning Salad but not enough to jump off Pret and on the Salad bandwagon right now as I do not enjoy voting for people I do not feel truly are scum. One of the reasons I never voted Tris other than my day one random.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1607, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1605, BrightEyedFish wrote:
Count me out of this. I'm not gonna lynch in you/Salad/Skellen/bob, and I don't want to lynch RCE today either
I don't really want to lynch you either but prets still around so I don't have the pull I thought I did.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It's not even that I think you're town. I've just been giving out enough anti-pretproganda that anyone elses death is a disappointment.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1597, RCEnigma wrote:I'll say if Ben flips town, pret is probably town.
If you think this, and you think Pret is scum, doesn't that mean you should be ok voting Ben?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1620, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1618, bob3141 wrote:Ben what do you think of all that has happened in teh last few days. And of teh leading wagons who woudl you vote for
I'm still trying to weed through it. I did a quick skim, but there's beena LOT of activity. Once again I planned on logging in during the weekend, but the wife had to start a bit of drama on Saturday then I had a show on Sunday.

Honestly, Pret has offered me NOTHING to change my mind on him being scum. I'm still heavily scum leaning Salad but not enough to jump off Pret and on the Salad bandwagon right now as I do not enjoy voting for people I do not feel truly are scum. One of the reasons I never voted Tris other than my day one random.

So who do you scum read. Every mini game i have been in has had 3 scum.

Thus if pret is scum who do you think teh other 2 are

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”