bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

If a player was town reading me why send fruit to me. Where you have pleanty of posts to draw a conclusion. rather than players with less than 40 posts. The next player up from kop and texcat is titus at double the posts of each of teh prior names.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Yeah okay I did indeed send fruit to Bob last night so the only way he could be scum here is if a scummate or scum!himself saw me target him last night.

I don't think that's the case. I think Bob is town.

But just to play devils advocate what if this is an elaborate play between scum!Bob and scum!profii (scum backup tracker?) Who watched me target bob last night?

That's super fucking tinfoil but just throwing it out there in case someone better than me wants to say whether it has any merit.

Anyway town 99% has 2 more conftowns to add to the list and I'm a major liability so let's get this over with.

VOTE: Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Like honestly I think a fast flip is the best thing we can do for the game right now for multiple reasons.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:39 am

Post by davesaz »

I agree a scum disloyal simple fv is a pr detector. That’s one reason I started to change my mind before Jjd self hammered.

Pedit scum any type fv might just do rando vend for messing with town. Scum might claim receiving fruit to try to save cliff. Unsure of bob...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:42 am

Post by davesaz »

Going fast stops town from full discussion. And I’ll be more pissed than ever if Cliff is another self voting town. Doubt that’s the case but still...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:43 am

Post by profii »

I dont have the power until tonight fyi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:48 am

Post by bob3141 »

I didnt like how fast the last day went. Even with claism and counter claims, it went fast.

I came back from busy day to find JJD on l-1. When i only voted for him to see what garmr would do. As i though garmr could very likely be scum and i wanted to see what happened with teh wagon to judge him. Aswell as being able to resolvesort JJD slot as he was in a important spot on teh vote counts.

With all town in latter half of the day oen lynch it quite clear scum that wernt on elementis ended teh day vainity voting
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Okay look this is kind of an insane request but given the state town is in right now (very bad imo unless the traitor implies a small number of scum compared to what we might expect)

Can you guys just like assume I am town while you discuss things and lynch me? I NEED to be lynched and you guys REALLY SHOULD just assume we now have 4 conftown because that's the only real benefit I can provide right now. I know it's asking a lot but fuck I dont want to see everyone talking about if I'm scum and what that means for the game when it's not the case. Then this day is just town making cases/associations etc based around WRONG INFO.

I am town and I need to die. Just please trust me enough to assume I'm not lying, dave, carc, billy, and PROBABLY bob are TOWN.

Personally I think there's at least 2/3 scum in dalton, eevee, texcat, garmr, and hopkirk
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Also why the hell would scum shoot a tracker over Rick's doctor claim? I know Rick is notorious for fake claiming roles but this is something that shouldn't be allowed to slide.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

I know that's kind of contradictory ("trust me I'm town but also lynch me") but I really don't see a better option. I'm a liability and I need to go and for anyone that's considering giving me the benefit of the doubt, I'm just asking you do so in discussion but not in vote.

Thanks.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

Prob teh pressing need to avoid 2 more confirmed townies.

proffii and tchill would be very hard to lynch with goobles flip. And that flip made it very likely they were both town.

There could be teh reason day 3 ended before we coudl hear tchill n2 result.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4004, davesaz wrote:Going fast stops town from full discussion. And I’ll be more pissed than ever if Cliff is another self voting town. Doubt that’s the case but still...
I am. Don't be pissed. There's no reason to not lynch me today.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4010, bob3141 wrote:Prob teh pressing need to avoid 2 more confirmed townies.

proffii and tchill would be very hard to lynch with goobles flip. And that flip made it very likely they were both town.

But day 3 ended because jjd hammered himself.

I'm not gonna hammer myself but I'm also not moving my vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4007, Cliff Booth wrote:Okay look this is kind of an insane request but given the state town is in right now (very bad imo unless the traitor implies a small number of scum compared to what we might expect)

Can you guys just like assume I am town while you discuss things and lynch me? I NEED to be lynched and you guys REALLY SHOULD just assume we now have 4 conftown because that's the only real benefit I can provide right now. I know it's asking a lot but fuck I dont want to see everyone talking about if I'm scum and what that means for the game when it's not the case. Then this day is just town making cases/associations etc based around WRONG INFO.

I am town and I need to die. Just please trust me enough to assume I'm not lying, dave, carc, billy, and PROBABLY bob are TOWN.

Personally I think there's at least 2/3 scum in dalton, eevee, texcat, garmr, and hopkirk
Of course dave and carc are town they are confirmed town. Dave by mod and and carc by mason kill. But you are 100% wrong on billy.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4013, Garmr wrote:
In post 4007, Cliff Booth wrote:Okay look this is kind of an insane request but given the state town is in right now (very bad imo unless the traitor implies a small number of scum compared to what we might expect)

Of course dave and carc are town they are confirmed town. Dave by mod and and carc by mason kill. But you are 100% wrong on billy.
How am I wrong about billy when he claimed to get my fruit before I claimed?

The only way that makes sense is if we are both scum and I'm not scum.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:08 am

Post by AaronFrost »

JJD said he gave fruit to Billy right? Or was that you who gave him fruit?
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

Okay how about this instead. At least keep billy and Bob off the lynch candidate discussion today and re examine it if I flip red. That's reasonable no?
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:10 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4015, AaronFrost wrote:JJD said he gave fruit to Billy right? Or was that you who gave him fruit?
I said I gave fruit to billy. Jjd did not say that. He didnt say WHO he gave it to n2.

Which I think was very poor decision at least how it was executed but let's just not assume me and jjd both targeted billy because that would be ridiculous
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4015, AaronFrost wrote:JJD said he gave fruit to Billy right? Or was that you who gave him fruit?

JJD said he sent fruit to cliff n1 and me n2
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4017, Cliff Booth wrote:
I said I gave fruit to billy. Jjd did not say that. He didnt say WHO he gave it to n2.

Which I think was very poor decision at least how it was executed but let's just not assume me and jjd both targeted billy because that would be ridiculous
Like theres actually no way jjd and I both targeted each other n1 and then both targeted billy n2.

Also jjd would have said something about it when billy claimed to receive fruit.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:12 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4018, bob3141 wrote:

JJD said he sent fruit to cliff n1 and me n2
Where did he say he sent it to you n2? Guess I missed that
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:14 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4012, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 4010, bob3141 wrote:Prob teh pressing need to avoid 2 more confirmed townies.

But day 3 ended because jjd hammered himself.

I'm not gonna hammer myself but I'm also not moving my vote.
doesnt matter how it ended. But ultimatly day 3 ended with out town finding out tchill result.

What happened if he had tracked someone else to billy or track teh player that did teh nk or player who vended fruit to me
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm pretty sure Billy is town regardless and there's absolutely no reason for bob to be lynched.

PEDIT: Okay I couldn't remember that's why I asked. Billy is only confirmed town then if Cliff is telling the truth about his role, but I'm still confident Billy is town either way.

PEDIT2.0: That confirms bob as town then right? Because he didn't receive a fruit N2.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

I mean I guess but in retrospect we know he was town self hammering so I'm not sure what your point is
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4023, Cliff Booth wrote:I mean I guess but in retrospect we know he was town self hammering so I'm not sure what your point is
This is directed at bob

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”