Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1343, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1342, bob3141 wrote:
In post 975, Pretentious wrote:Ben, A50, Skitter team likely.

A quick question. Why was your first response when skitter lolhammered that they were a scum team. Tris hadnt fliped yet nor claimed her role post hammer.

If you believed so weakly that tris was scum that a single vote from another player would result in you removing her from you belive scum team. Its not liek you hadnt been pushign a tris lynch for soem time.

I remember all teh times you were saying that tris was doing her scum game.
If skitter was scum, then I caught her, if skitter was town, she got a potential reason to be nightkilled.

RCE probably knew I was going to jailkeep him, not Skitter, so it was a safe kill.

The fact RCE didn’t even comment on the majority of my analysis today is why he’s likely scum.

Ben, RCEnigma, Salad, replace one with DDL/Skellen/A50 is a solve.

If I’m wrong on one of the main three, it’s likely salad.
Maybe I was wrong, but I put Salad here for a reason. But salad’s DDL vote I liked, and his self vote was funny.

I could see A50 as scum with one of Ben or RCE too, though
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Consider me done for the day.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:02 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1647, Mizzytastic wrote:So you are willing to make an anti town play to try and protect your own neck when you are claiming what is functionally named vanilla?
Protect my neck? You honestly feel I'm scum, lynch me. Of course when pret makes it to day 3 laughing at you, like he did when you guys lynched Tris, then that's on you.

I do not have to defend my vote. I've laid out multiple reasons why I am voting this way. I've laid out who could POSSIBLY be scum as well and why. I also didn't jump on the other town's obvious mislynch of tris, because I VOTE WHEN I AM ALMOST ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IT'S THE RIGHT VOTE. Suspicions aren't enough to take us down any more green. But if you feel it's ok to take out people who not everyone's sure about, don't be surprised when you're on the line later and don't have people coming to your defense.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:03 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1651, RCEnigma wrote:Consider me done for the day.
Right there with you.

I'm not putting any more energy into trying to get people to look at logic either. They'll lynch someone and we'll see how bad it turns out this time.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1649, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1623, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 1597, RCEnigma wrote:I'll say if Ben flips town, pret is probably town.
If you think this, and you think Pret is scum, doesn't that mean you should be ok voting Ben?
No. It means nothing if pret is pushing it and it doesn't go through. But pret pushing Ben to flip and Ben flipping town gives me towncred. It blows up his scumteam theories and his narrative. I kind of didn't want to say that because if I die it's pretty irrelevant to the read.
This is actually semi TMI sounding.

I feel like I’m being baited by him to bring up the idea that Ben and I could be potential TvT, and then target RCE for that, but then he gets a “so whatever Ben flips I’m scum?” Defense, which I feel like he is setting up.

I had absolutely no clue why RCE is town reading Ben the way he is. There’s nothing about Ben that should ever be that strong in reading it.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Pretentious »

If you’re a logic person, then you should use logic to see that every single time I play with someone from your era, I am tunneled by them regardless of alignment when I am town.

When I’m scum, they typically don’t come after me.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:07 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1654, Pretentious wrote:I feel like I’m being baited by him to bring up the idea that Ben and I could be potential TvT, and then target RCE for that, but then he gets a “so whatever Ben flips I’m scum?” Defense, which I feel like he is setting up.
That's the opposite of what I've said. I don't think you prop me up while I'm hard pushing you two days in a row as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I also wasn't townreading Ben, I've been on the fence about him but I think his tunnel is town indicative. You voting him was town indicative and I think his emotion is townie in these last few pages.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:09 am

Post by Pretentious »

Then I just misunderstood.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1657, RCEnigma wrote:I also wasn't townreading Ben, I've been on the fence about him but I think his tunnel is town indicative. You voting him was town indicative and I think his emotion is townie in these last few pages.
Why do you think his tunnel is town indicative? This is what his era does to me, it’s NAI at best, mixed with things like weak associations, and refusal to look past pp6 is scum indicative

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Pretentious »

I think your tunnel is borderline scum indicative, but I’m trying not to base my read on the tunnel itself

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1657, RCEnigma wrote:You voting him was town indicative
Yes, and I’ve been voting him since early Day 1.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 164, Morality wrote:
In post 161, benhalkum wrote:
In post 154, Skellen wrote:I don't like benhalkum either. His first post comes in with an excusing tone that he is not lurking and then later he unvotes his random vote and leans on a Morality vote as he finds his behaviour scummy. So why doesn't he vote Morality then? It's not that he is asking Morality any questions either, so...? Gives me a bad impression so far.

VOTE: benhalkum
Didn't need to vote yet as I wanted him to respond to me or others to weigh in before I voted. I don't like to vote once random is over unless I truly feel they are bad news.

With that being said though, VOTE: Mortality.

1) The false claim so early (As he claimed again, proving it to be false, proves he can't be trusted)
2) The fact he could be either town or scum jail keeper
3) The erratic/defensive/deflective/aggressive behavior
4) Threatening to go AFK or becoming toxic in this game (Technically falls under 3, but a major gut punch for me)
5) Using the throw shit everywhere to see what sticks method
6) Using how he's played other games as an excuse for him not to be scummy
Can we all agree this is scum, though?

VOTE: Ben

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1652, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1647, Mizzytastic wrote:So you are willing to make an anti town play to try and protect your own neck when you are claiming what is functionally named vanilla?
Protect my neck? You honestly feel I'm scum, lynch me. Of course when pret makes it to day 3 laughing at you, like he did when you guys lynched Tris, then that's on you.

I do not have to defend my vote. I've laid out multiple reasons why I am voting this way. I've laid out who could POSSIBLY be scum as well and why. I also didn't jump on the other town's obvious mislynch of tris, because I VOTE WHEN I AM ALMOST ABSOLUTELY RIGHT IT'S THE RIGHT VOTE. Suspicions aren't enough to take us down any more green. But if you feel it's ok to take out people who not everyone's sure about, don't be surprised when you're on the line later and don't have people coming to your defense.
If I end up on multiple mislynches I should get pressure. Doesn't magically change my role pm to red. I'm not sure how I read you, I do think there are better votes else where, but from what I can tell you are being anti town, you understand why, and if you are town you are too stubborn to care - it frustrates me.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:18 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1663, Mizzytastic wrote:

If I end up on multiple mislynches I should get pressure. Doesn't magically change my role pm to red. I'm not sure how I read you, I do think there are better votes else where, but from what I can tell you are being anti town, you understand why, and if you are town you are too stubborn to care - it frustrates me.
The game of mafia is one of the most frusterating games there is, so I understand bud.

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Imma go for a walk, I have other games to pay attention to and I'm just gonna get wound up on policy/mechanical play stuff
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1659, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1657, RCEnigma wrote:I also wasn't townreading Ben, I've been on the fence about him but I think his tunnel is town indicative. You voting him was town indicative and I think his emotion is townie in these last few pages.
Why do you think his tunnel is town indicative? This is what his era does to me, it’s NAI at best, mixed with things like weak associations, and refusal to look past pp6 is scum indicative
I meant you voting him made him more likely town. Take yourself out of the equation like you said. Replace the slot with anyone else. Now it's not a player specific tunnel.

Like, I've given a literal ton of content pushing my scum-pret thoughts and Ben hasn't jumped on any of it. Which tells me he has a genuine....feeling, for you flipping scum whether you're town or not.

That doesn't come from scum who knows the flip beforehand.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

Yet you refuse to engage with teh thread. All you will provide is afew posts from 5 days ago. With your reads set instone refusing vote for your own scum reads just so you can sit on vanity wagon

VOTE: ben
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

I can not see a player who reads 3 players, in this case pret, salad and a50 as scum

refusing to vote for anyother than teh one that has no votes eventhough he is at l-2 and was at l-1. Even though one of his other scum reads is at l-2. And its looking liek situation where its him or his scum read. And towny woudl perfer to lynch a scum read over himslef as him would be confirmed town to himself.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:35 am

Post by bob3141 »

Refuse to contribute to teh thread by simply stone walling and only linking prior posts.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

I do find it funny that ben has ahve manged to increase his post from shoking 30 to 40. By simply making posts how he is annoyed that poeple are askign him questions.

And of those 5-10 are posts liitle more than linking prior posts. Of which a few holding nothing more tahn one link
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:43 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1670, bob3141 wrote:I do find it funny that ben has ahve manged to increase his post from shoking 30 to 40. By simply making posts how he is annoyed that poeple are askign him questions.

And of those 5-10 are posts liitle more than linking prior posts. Of which a few holding nothing more tahn one link
Not everyone lives in their parents basement and on welfare. Some of us have jobs, family, and things more important than online games.

Sorry, you feel my contributions haven't been enough. But I don't see a need to waste post when I could care less if you want to vote the way I do or not. I vote for who I feel is scum. I share info if I have it. If I have no new information, why waste the post and increase the post count to make it harder for those obviously better than I at getting details out? Just a clarification, you're not one of those people.

Good luck on your lynch, and if it goes through, I'll see you in the dead thread on day 3 where I will point out how I not only told you so, but still consider you and your playing dumb.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

ben if you are town then how you have been last few day then you prety much tryign to throw teh game.

And you havnt even commented on how I ahve pointed out that you wot even vote for one of your own scum reads over your own lynch
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

won't
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:51 am

Post by bob3141 »

You say people have lives and yes they do and everyoen has managed to make an attempt to post. And to engagewith the thread

you have made liek 10 game relevant posts. The rest are either linking of posts or you complaining

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”