Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Pretentious »

I live a fast paced life in the SF area, but gotta get my workout in.

Rock climbing for the physical, mafia for the mental.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1608, Mizzytastic wrote:You don't want to lynch salad or the people who were voting salad? Why do you think that was town voting town?
Why wouldn't I? I have a TR on each of them separately, and it's not uncommon for town to misread other town. Do you feel any of them was manipulative/opportunistic with their vote?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1672, bob3141 wrote:ben if you are town then how you have been last few day then you prety much tryign to throw teh game.

And you havnt even commented on how I ahve pointed out that you wot even vote for one of your own scum reads over your own lynch
Trying to throw the game would be me changing my vote up for everyone who votes for me. Instead, I just let people like you make your own decisions and do your thing, such as you're doing. Doesn't mean my opinion of you being dumb is any different though. And possible scum is not as strong as defiantly scum, which I what Pret is. Stop trying to get me to follow others and let me make my own decisions. If you think putting a vote on me will magically get me to change my mind, you're out of luck. You're just wasting another lynch.
In post 1674, bob3141 wrote:You say people have lives and yes they do and everyoen has managed to make an attempt to post. And to engagewith the thread

you have made liek 10 game relevant posts. The rest are either linking of posts or you complaining
And I've engaged. I have pointed out why I feel Pret is scumm and why I believe Salad and A50 MIGHT be scum. Why continue to crowd up the thread? I feel like I'm drifitng into you're level of stupidity by even answering you at this point. I think you're town, but damn it's hard to see you harp on stuff that's already been addressed instead of looking at what others are actually doing.

But I degress. Do you're thing. If I'm lynched, just be ready to apologize day 3 when you're gone next. I'm not defending myself as I don't have to. I'm town, I've stated my thoughts on who i believe isn't. if that's not enough to convience, then do your thing.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1609, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 1548, Mizzytastic wrote:
In post 1541, Lil Uzi Vert wrote: How many of you as scum have actually went through with faking an accidental hammer? This is really the only argument that could support a vigilante shooting Skitter. It doesn’t hold water when you consider that Skitter is one of the best scum players on the site, tris was being scum read by a majority of the room, and she didn’t show any signs of being able to potentially sway players from voting her. I don’t think she was a lynch that scum felt they desperately needed, especially without a claim.

The hammer was anti-town but Skitter’s overall play wasn’t and she’s not known for being an anti-town player. So an attempt to deny the mafia one kill by redirecting it away from a pro-town player toward an anti-town player is out.
1- I have been able to get away with a lol!hammer as scum twice or thrice (I also did it once or twice as town though).

2- I know skitter better than most of you. We are like .. arch-nemesis to each other, and we both claim (falsely I might add) that we can read each other pretty good, and I TOTALLY expect scum!skitter to lol!hammer and pretend she didn't mean it. It is NOT outside of her scum-range by any means.

3- Granted, skitter flipped green, but I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it, and she being hard to lynch as either alignment is good enough a reason for a Vig to shoot her in that situation.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:38 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1675, Pretentious wrote:I live a fast paced life in the SF area, but gotta get my workout in.

Rock climbing for the physical, mafia for the mental.
Side note - game aside - I love SF. I always hit up misdirection's magic shop any time I'm in town. It's a nice place to be.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:47 am

Post by benhalkum »

UNVOTE: Pret

VOTE: Salad

There. Lets vote for one of the wagons everyone else wanted to build. While I have my scum feel of Salad, I'm not fully convinced. But, if he flips green watch this come back on me. In fact, if he flips green, maf please kill me during the night phase so I don't have to endure anymore stupidity.

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Pretentious »

One of Skitter’s earliest scum games was with Eddie Cane and I after we were already established, she can do anything as scum.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:01 am

Post by Pretentious »

Anyone watch My Hero? If I’m town, I have to All Might it up to stop her All fo One scum self up, and imma go down for good by only prolonging her inevitable return, and I’m gonna have to find an apprentice to surpass me to be the one to stop them, because I’ll be taken out.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1676, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1608, Mizzytastic wrote:You don't want to lynch salad or the people who were voting salad? Why do you think that was town voting town?
Why wouldn't I? I have a TR on each of them separately, and it's not uncommon for town to misread other town. Do you feel any of them was manipulative/opportunistic with their vote?
I like bob and skellen for town. BEF is wearing out his town!BEF is prime lynchbait dispensation he had from d1 with the way he's been acting between the ben and salad wagons today, and he got accused of part of the problem I had with that stuff when he voted Salad in the first place.

I think out of the 4 wagons that have been on the table since I caught up Salad would be my second choice after you. I don't like how the ben wagon happened and Salad is one of the people I have most concerns about with crossover with the tris wagon. I've tried to be open to the idea of Salad being "awkward town" and not liking how the ben wagon happened when some people moved there from salad fits narratives of both scum!Salad and town!Salad. I think in a vacuum I'd have liked the ben wagon more but how it's happened squicked me out and his emotion seems genuine and town leaning for me. Pret's case on his claim does make sense though.

You moved from pret to ben, do you believe that amount of bus is realistic?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

ben wagon i think largley happened because of his refusual to interact.

I know i voted ben back up to l-1 after he irritated me by stone walling when I was trying to sort him. Thrice he refused to comment in effect why he would want either a no lynch or his own lynch than lynch his 3rd scum read.

Even if his responses were stroppy. Not sure if he is just real stuboon town or scum. As i just cant imagine scum acting this foolish. Its like he is determined to put a big lynch me sign on his back

UNVOTE:
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:48 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1684, bob3141 wrote:ben wagon i think largley happened because of his refusual to interact.

I know i voted ben back up to l-1 after he irritated me by stone walling when I was trying to sort him. Thrice he refused to comment in effect why he would want either a no lynch or his own lynch than lynch his 3rd scum read.

Even if his responses were stroppy. Not sure if he is just real stuboon town or scum. As i just cant imagine scum acting this foolish. Its like he is determined to put a big lynch me sign on his back

UNVOTE:
Ok. Since you unvoted, who are you going to vote for now? Why? Why didn't you vote right away? Why aren't you giving discussion for why you haven't voted yet? What wagon are you jumping on? Why? When are you going to vote on that wagon? Wy haven't you yet?

See, dumb questions in rapid fire are irritating, aren't they?

But for real, put you're money where your mouth is (as Pret said earlier about me), if you're going to unvote me, then you need to vote someone. If you weren't already set, you might as well left the vote on me.

I don't give a damn if it was an L-1 vote on me. The tactic of voting someone just to get a reaction without having the conviction to see it through is shit.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:55 am

Post by benhalkum »

Where's your vote bob? Time is running out bob. Come on bob. Why are you avoiding voting bob? Where's your interaction bob?

I seriously am super annoyed at you for the last few hours. But really.. lets see it. You unvoted, so cast your vote. Or are you really trying to throw people off of your trail?

I think I may go back and look at bob's post tbh. How is everyone else reading him and why? Mizzy? RCE? Pret? A50? LUV? Everyone? Where are we on bob? I find it really funny he was so gung effen ho about me a bit ago, but then unvotes and goes silent.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ben even if you are beign even stropier atleast your starting to get the idea. That you got to ask questions, i hope this trend continues but dont forget you also got to answer questions. You can take you time to respond but dont do a half hearted response.

Well I unvoted you because i got teh info i needed to read you better. Didnt want it get to last day were i would have to make the decision between two players were one there was nothing to read. It was a little like getting blood from stone i must admit.

Now i will have a few players i want to look at to see how they all pair up. but at the moment my vote today will be oen of BEF, A50 and sald. Prety sure one of either mizzy or A50 is scum. And am leaning from his post over the last day or two towards mizzy being town.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am

Post by benhalkum »

My last few hours

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1686, benhalkum wrote:Where's your vote bob? Time is running out bob. Come on bob. Why are you avoiding voting bob? Where's your interaction bob?

I seriously am super annoyed at you for the last few hours. But really.. lets see it. You unvoted, so cast your vote. Or are you really trying to throw people off of your trail?

I think I may go back and look at bob's post tbh. How is everyone else reading him and why? Mizzy? RCE? Pret? A50? LUV? Everyone? Where are we on bob? I find it really funny he was so gung effen ho about me a bit ago, but then unvotes and goes silent.

There the spirit look back at players post and actualy try to become informed. Let people know you thoughs so they can make both judgement on validity of you reads and the validity of your alignment from those same reads.

Be welcome change as i think there are few players you havent even mentioned unless they were directly questioning you
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:09 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1687, bob3141 wrote:Ben even if you are beign even stropier atleast your starting to get the idea. That you got to ask questions, i hope this trend continues but dont forget you also got to answer questions. You can take you time to respond but dont do a half hearted response.

Well I unvoted you because i got teh info i needed to read you better. Didnt want it get to last day were i would have to make the decision between two players were one there was nothing to read. It was a little like getting blood from stone i must admit.

Now i will have a few players i want to look at to see how they all pair up. but at the moment my vote today will be oen of BEF, A50 and sald. Prety sure one of either mizzy or A50 is scum. And am leaning from his post over the last day or two towards mizzy being town.
Why BEF? He's pretty easy to town read IMO. Why not A50 or Salad like everyone else seems to want?

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:10 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1689, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1686, benhalkum wrote:Where's your vote bob? Time is running out bob. Come on bob. Why are you avoiding voting bob? Where's your interaction bob?

There the spirit look back at players post and actualy try to become informed. Let people know you thoughs so they can make both judgement on validity of you reads and the validity of your alignment from those same reads.

Be welcome change as i think there are few players you havent even mentioned unless they were directly questioning you

I was just kidding. I could care less to go back and read your mindless ramblings.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:13 am

Post by bob3141 »

So then what your read on me then ben. If you have no need to look at any of my posts to form it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

quite simply due to speed of tris wagon i think the best bet at findign scum is those that lynched her

Thats -(Mizzytastic, Almost50, BrightEyedFish, Saladman27, Lil Uzi Vert, Pretentious, skitter30)

now skitter is dead and although scum a pret lynch neither seems to be on teh cards nor would give us the most info.

That leaves (Mizzytastic, Almost50, BrightEyedFish, Saladman27, Lil Uzi Vert,

now as i said if you look ben. That im town reading mizzy after his repsonses and actions since i started evaluating there.

now that leaves Almost50, BrightEyedFish, Saladman27, Lil Uzi Vert,

Now im town reading luv from his last few posts. As although few do give us somethign to bite into. Like your only just doign now.

That leaves Almost50, BrightEyedFish, Saladman27
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:32 am

Post by benhalkum »

Seems like a good list for potentials. At least with A50 and Salad

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:35 am

Post by benhalkum »

As for my thoughts on you, before today you kind of was under my radar TBH. Do I think you're actually scum? No. But you did get me riled up earlier. lol

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1687, bob3141 wrote:but at the moment my vote today will be oen of BEF, A50 and sald. Prety sure one of either mizzy or A50 is scum.
So you think there's scum between me and Mizzy, but you want to lynch me, BEF or salad?? Or am I misreading this?

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:52 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1696, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1687, bob3141 wrote:but at the moment my vote today will be oen of BEF, A50 and sald. Prety sure one of either mizzy or A50 is scum.
So you think there's scum between me and Mizzy, but you want to lynch me, BEF or salad?? Or am I misreading this?
To be fair, he did pull Mizzy out of the list with:

"now as i said if you look ben. That im town reading mizzy after his repsonses and actions since i started evaluating there."

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Almost50 »

So, the obvious lynch he should be pursuing is me. Why are BEF/salad even considered here?

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Pretentious »

RCE’s scum.

Literally that answers every single question and wonder in this game.

If I’m wrong on Ben, there’s absolutely no possible way that RCE isn’t scum here

Alt of Flavor Leaf

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”