Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:13 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Ddl - can you make a case as to why you are so opposed to a saladman lynch, I don't get what he's done to give such a strong read

Having the two largest wagons be the only people not voting those wagons does make me speculate if we have two scum wagons or something. Part of me thinks that's just how it's gone but part of me wants a reason and that's what my brain comes up with
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:15 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Also, I think Pret still wanted an a50 claim, but if he's not the lynch and the likely lynch has claimed vt that seems bad to me. Even if I do think he's scum
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1777 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1775, Mizzytastic wrote: Having the two largest wagons be the only people not voting those wagons does make me speculate if we have two scum wagons or something. Part of me thinks that's just how it's gone but part of me wants a reason and that's what my brain comes up with
I would assume if both are scum then they would bus each other just for the small bit of towncred for the survivor, although at least A50 has put himself into a position where he couldn't do that with his townread on Saladman. I dunno, somehow this is a slightly bizarre situation.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1778 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:12 am

Post by Skellen »

Like I don't know what Saladman's claim might mean here. We already have two flipped PRs and two further PRs who have already claimed, so I dunno if scum would try to fakeclaim another PR or just roll with VT. What I don't get is that he just comes in, claims and calls it a day. Like he is not dead yet as there wasn't even intent so far (well, Mizzy now of course).
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1779 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:21 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 1774, Mizzytastic wrote: That'd be Impressive considering scum don't have day chat.
It's not enabled by default according to this game's rules. They could have an Encryptor.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1779, Skellen wrote:
In post 1774, Mizzytastic wrote: That'd be Impressive considering scum don't have day chat.
It's not enabled by default according to this game's rules. They could have an Encryptor.
Fair. I did miss that possibility. Though I was mostly curious how BEF responded to try and tell if it was a scum ploy or genuine town not realising.

Saladman just hasn't seemed invested this entire game, and based on stuff said d1 I think this might be pretty normal for him. I feel like whatever his alignment and a50s alignment he should probably vote a50 when he showed up to that VC and he just didn't. I'd normally read it as scum not being bothered once they are caught but it's not like it's something that changed when he came under pressure. I don't know if this apparent lack of motivation is AI for him and I'm too slow at reading games to metadive.

Saladman, can we get any kind of last will from you or are you just waiting out the lynching? Do you think there is scum on your wagon? Has your reads list changed? Do you want to try and defend yourself?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #1781 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Saladman27 »

Well, I still SR RC and Ben but other than Ben I think Scum is outside my wagon. I don't I can defend myself because this entire game I played scummy.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1782 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:01 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1781, Saladman27 wrote:Well, I still SR RC and Ben but other than Ben I think Scum is outside my wagon. I don't I can defend myself because this entire game I played scummy.
Did you play scummy intentionally? I don't understand that admission at all.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1783 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:02 am

Post by benhalkum »

*If you're town that is
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #1784 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Saladman27 »

No it's kinda my whole deal with Mafia games, like a bell curve, at the start of D1 I get overly motivated then slowly lose interest or have no idea what I'm doing then at the end/my lynching suddenly I come up with lists and shit.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1785 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:29 am

Post by bob3141 »

If you are town salad you might as well defend yourself.

As it stands we are 4 hours away from deadline with you on l-1 and a50 on l-2.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Well I'm on my way home so time to start spewing those lists. Is there a reason you didn't vote a50? If you had to guess a 3rd scum who would it be?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #1787 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Saladman27 »

In post 1786, Mizzytastic wrote:Well I'm on my way home so time to start spewing those lists. Is there a reason you didn't vote a50? If you had to guess a 3rd scum who would it be?
Maybe lack of awareness/attention? 3rd scum might be BEF I kinda get a “vote now, questions later” vibe from him
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I'm kinda feeling a50, bef and one of pret or RCE right now. Can you sell me on RCE, I know you explained why you found him manipulative but unless we can get two votes on a50 this is your last chance and I think you are in the minority leaning that way on those two.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Next time I check the thread I'm hammering if no one else has anything to say
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

VOTE: Saladman27
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #1791 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

Good night everybody!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Post by Plum »

Votecount 2.7

Saladman27
- 6 (BrightEyedFish, benhalkum, bob3141, Pretentious, Skellen, Mizzytastic)

Almost50
- 3 (DrDoolittle, Lil Uzi Vert, RCEnigma)
benhalkum
- 2 (Saladman27, Almost50)

Not Voting

With 11 alive, 6 votes achieves a lynch. Scene follows.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (ISO) » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Post by Plum »

Day 2 Lynch

Saladman27
Vanilla Town
, was lynched Day 2!

Night 2 deadline: (expired on 2019-10-25 01:00:00)
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Plum »

Night 2 Resolution

BrightEyedFish
Vanilla Town
, died Night 2!

With 9 alive it's 5 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-04 02:00:00)
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Dun dun dunnnnn. Actually not whom I thought was going down. Not sure if it favors pret actually being jk or it's scum indicative of skellen.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I forgot Skellen was in this game to be honest.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1797 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:07 am

Post by benhalkum »

This is EXACTLY why I did not want to change my vote. I said I had scum vibes of Salad but my gut had me elsewhere. I stood my ground and got crapped on for it. Good work everybody! Way to be team players and such. Next time, instead of crying that I won't budge on my vote because I'm not 100% sure, why not go back and look at why I'm so gung ho about sticking?

I'm so irritated right now.

I'm looking at Bob and Mizzy more before I cast my vote since both of them worked hard against me to get me to vote here when it is not who I wanted. I'm starting to think maybe I was looking in the wrong direction and should have realized that they were forwarding their own agendas.

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1798 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Almost50 »

Can someone explain what's going on in this game like I'm Forrest Gump? Like, it seems that my "last ally" has been the NK after my other strong ally ate rope. I could go with my moon!logic and paranoia to state that I'm being set up for the lynch, except.. if they want me dead why go this far setting it up instead of just shooting me?

FTR, I don't think Pret or RCE do this to me tbh. If either was scum I'm sure I'd be dead by now. Something weird is cooking. I smell a skunk.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Looks like I have to explain this again.

Go with me on this journey. Imagine yesterday. You stay voting pret. Salad and a50 stay voting you. You are all town. From town!you's perspective you know two of these people to be town so it shouldn't be too hard.

That leaves 5 town and 3 scum. It takes 6 to lynch. If every townmember left is on scum we still need a scum member to also vote there. This makes it very hard to get a lynch on scum. Even if a50 is scum we need all the town voting scum to get a lynch.

You have shown you understand a no lynch to be a bad thing by calling me out when I typo suggested it. But as a reminder it's cos if we no lynch we have no chance of killing scum. Town's job is to get lynches. We want to lynch scum but mistakes happen.

Now lets look at town's efficacy. It varies from game to game but here 5 town have to have voted tris and 4 have to have voted Salad based on me and pret being the only shared people there whose alignment isn't confirmed. Town makes mistakes. Getting all of town to agree is hard. So being stubborn makes it harder to lynch mafia and easier for mafia to lynch town.

Honestly being stubborn like this makes you look more worried about how wagons make you look than winning the game and survivalism (especially with your claim that is likely functionally vanilla) is generally a scum trait. And even without that you are promoting a mathematically anti-town strategy where it's harder and harder not to just go with you and hope you are right even if we disagree.

Should you reconsider me and bob? Definitely! We're both still alive after getting a free town pass by the end of d2 over someone who conftown salad mentioned suspicions about, me and skellen (someone else who was getting a free town pass) were lining up to persue, and RCE and pret (a likely major feature of today) have both already tried to connect to the other player. But do it for good reasons, not cos of this anti-town rubbish.

Want us to go after pret, be co-operative and make a case. Look why the case you've made previously didn't gain traction and address those concerns instead of insisting it's obvious and everyone else is just wrong. Here's a starting point - my problem with your push on pret is the death tunnel and the fact that you refuse to reconsider those parts that RCE (who has been gunning for pret the entire game almost as hard as you) says he does as town.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”