Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:31 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4202, Hectic wrote:
In post 4157, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4155, Hectic wrote:Check your wikis, guys. Already said I haven't recieved fruit this game.

Addressed to Hopkirk:

Elaborate on your town/metaread on Aaron Fucking Frost of all people
I get he's a great guy, but he's actually been pinging me recently, there's definitely a change in tone from my other two town games with him.
He's a lot more assertive/aggressive here.
Why the fuck am I obvtown?

But yeah I am being a bit more aggressive here. I've been trying to play a bit more aggressively as town lately since too often I see town players not do anything and allow scum an easy victory. Look at my most recent Newbie (1959) for a good example of this.

PEDIT: So you're not scumreading anyone else?
Interesting.
I had noticed the drastic change in your profile picture. I'll be honest: I was a little taken aback at first. I was thinking; is this the same AaronFrost I've known and loved for years?
Has age and self-hammers mellowed him into an entirely different player? Time will tell.
I'll have a look at the newbie game later.

That said, I still want to hear Hopkirk's reason for his town/metaread on you.
I had to change it to Grimm for Halloween I'm sorry lol. But yes it is me, the Aaron Fucking Frost that you know and love :D
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4223, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4221, Hectic wrote:Ah, was confusing Vanilla Cop with Neopolitan. So many roles I've memorised from the wiki that I sometimes get confused in my own mind palace.
Makes your claim slightly town-indicative in that case.
Only slightly town indicitave? There is zero reason to claim vt in that situation when we thought there was a nea.

Hectic I can never get a good read on you.
Well, scum!Billy could claim it banking on the fact that you'll make that argument, he gets an easy townread, and the neo won't check him as a result because there's no point and they can check someone else instead.

Good to hear you're the same old AaronFrost, so I edited your wiki page for you, hope you don't mind.

If anyone wants to request a wiki edit, don't be afraid to ask for one, I'm quite accustomed around these wikis now.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

I feel like scum is fine with Cliff being the lynch. I thi k that's either because he was determined to be able to be sacrificed, which is consistent with what happened yesterday, or it's because he is going to flip town. If he flips scum, then texcat is probably leading scum candidate tomorrow for trying to redirect the lynch. If he flips town I dont know where that leads us. I'd like a a swer from hopkirk on his progression vis-a-vis me and I think we're still waiting on answers from Rick and Lilly about fruit.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=80577&user_select[]=33131
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=80540&start=925
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=80753&user_select[]=33131

I'm going to go with a nice townread on Aaron actually.

1950- scumgame finishing the same time this started. Aaron doesn't really give a read on anyone for 200 posts. Barely townreads anyone, scumreads aren't particulrly justified.
1949- Catch up is very similar to this game. Gives a lot of reads early on. Changes reads (two townreads for most of the game flip to scumreads)
1954- frequent reads

This game- catch up mirrors thought process in 1949. Mind changes frequently enough (excuse the formatting). Not afraid to give reads. The previous scumtopic (1950) that ended when this started makes me think Aaron wouldn't go into this as confidently as he did with the reads list. Some of the Ate earlier sounds legitimate.
This is where I changed my mind on Aaron @Hectic. How different to you think he feels to what you've played with? I obviously wasn't in these games so it's kind of second hand. I'll probably reread the slot sometime soon.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:43 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I'll get to you Billy.
In post 4138, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4135, EeveeLution Army wrote:sad that my scumread got confirmed town. what roles can actually do that in a normal? publishing cop?
And that's a sad thing why? Because you're scum and can't push that mislynch anymore?

Scum pool right now (in the event Cliff flips town) is {Eevee, Kop, Titus, tex, Hopkirk, Hectic}

Mostly slots with low content who've been sitting back watching town destroy itself.

In the event Cliff flips scum, Dalton could be a partner. Not too sure who else atm.
Are you expecting Cliff to flip town? You seem to have less thought put into 'if he flips scum' here.
In post 4177, AaronFrost wrote:I'm not confirmed town and neither is Hectic. Hopkirk keeps insisting Hectic is town but I don't trust it.
You got a problem with Hectic 'Hectic' Hectic?
In post 4220, profii wrote:
In post 4191, Cliff Booth wrote:Since I've basically exposed the entire reason I'm wanting an answer for this anyway,
I should clarify that the person that I actually sent fruit to on night one
hasnt answered yet.
I am very close to laying down my Cliff vote.
I'm happy to hear out how this is going to go but I think Cliff has to go.

Obviously Cliff is going to say 'well I really sent my fruit to xxxxx on N1' and I cannot see any kind of subtle nod from anyone suggesting they got the fruit and being ok that Cliff was posing a guilty on JJD when someone else knew it was infact just a guess.

So whoever this is person ends up being, Cliff + that person are going to have to go some to convince me that it's true.

My best guess is Cliff is a scum disloyal simple FV and he gave Billy the fruit to try and give credit to his own narrative as obviously Billy claimed so that was an easy win for Cliff.

That would suggest Bob is a VT which would be proven if Cliff flips as per my prediction but I dont know as I'm just musing right now so I will sit patiently and wait for the tale of this fruit and we will make a decision from there I guess
If Cliff flipped exactly that then there's obviously also the possibility he'd have not used his action (on one/two of the two nights) so a partner could be fake confirmed.
In post 4221, Hectic wrote:Ah, was confusing Vanilla Cop with Neopolitan. So many roles I've memorised from the wiki that I sometimes get confused in my own mind palace.
Only slightly town indicitave? There is zero reason to claim vt in that situation when we thought there was a nea.

I want to hear more about how you feel about me and Hectic.

-Hop
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 3177, Hopkirk wrote:Billy's town. His scumgame was reserved/cautious/as far as I can tell he subbed out due to pressure from it. He has a lot of natural feeling posts this game.
In post 183, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 165, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 145, Hectic wrote:
In post 131, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 102, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Oh man, hectic and hopkirk are both going to make this game fun to read and infuriating to play. I don't have a clue how to read them, but it's enjoyable at least. Can't tell if carcalilly was joking, because that was a bit LAMIST. Carca were you joking?

VOTE: Carcalilly

Hectic's survivor crumb had me dying.
bad post

vote: billy pilgrim
JEEP's guide to catching mafia told me that naked votes with little explanation like this are usually bad.
Do you dislike his post because he's LAMISTing it up and not scumhunting?
i don't know what LAMIST means, tbh.

i didn't like the post because it was a long way of saying "i have no reads" while trying to appear to be substantive. and the questioning of carca + the immediate vote makes me feel like he genuinely wasn't interested in learning carca's perspective, and did it as filler.
In post 149, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 139, YOUAREGREAT wrote:
In post 135, Elements wrote:
In post 132, YOUAREGREAT wrote:is hectic an alt
no
he's town then (or rather, not lying about being survivor)
In post 138, Hopkirk wrote:How does this knowledge affect your Hectic read?
I liked your entrance.
because his tone is extremely earnest and passionate about the game. but if it was an old user doing a "haha i'm so new" gimmick then it wouldn't be as genuine
What if he was an experienced mafia player, not necessarily with the experience being from mafiascum, with a 'sordid' history of memeing, and who had a humorous discussion with me last week about the flailing statistics.
he's probably still town in that case. i'm sure some of the stuff he's saying is a meme, though.
Ok makes sense. It's early, so this was basically my way of directing a question to Carcalilly while we are still in LIVS. LAMIST means look at me I'm so town. Her comment about worrying about Hectic pointing out breadcrumbs in response to what I thought was a pretty obvious joke came across to me as her trying to score easy townpoints. That's why I asked if it was a joke. And I didn't read it as a joke initially, which is why I directed the vote there.

And as for my comments that I can't read Hectic and Hopkirk, I mean that. The jokey posts come across as though they're not game solving, but they're legit nai, so sorting them is tough. Yet for some reason I decided to torture myself by replacing into this game.
Tone is super sincere here, and in general in discussion to memeing and Hectic.
In post 632, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 611, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 555, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Gamma - I agree that I'm probably having trouble working my way into this game. It's ALOT larger than I'm used to, and it's insanely active. I think games been up for 36 hours and we're on page 22 already. So I'll be along.

Pedit: I'm not playing devil's advocate. My pm jumped out at me this time, because I'm used to them being green or red. Not sure why that wasn't noticeable for others, but it seems like everyone's letting this slide, and your play felt like you were sorting. That felt like the first scummy thing I could see, so now I'm left with nothing.

UNVOTE: Carcalilly
Wait why didn't you vote me here. Carcalilly using 'green pm' to mean town makes sense, but I clearly didn't realize there wasn't colour in the pm- as you mentioned earlier.

-Hop
Couldn't tell whether yours was a test or whether it was a slip. Given that there had already been discussion I thought you may have been fishing for reasoning which I'm pretty sure I mentioned in my post. I thought hers was the bigger outlier since she used it. You defending was suspect, but I figured it may have been you trying to draw out my reasoning.
This is the kind of thing newbscum latches onto and spends half the day tunneling. Billy seems to consider whether it's actually likely (see follow on in his iso). Reads aren't influenced which seems like a townie play, avoiding focusing on something he could call a policy lynch for a few days.
In post 815, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 786, bob3141 wrote:
In post 749, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Judges recent posts are making me like that slot more. I think I've already said I like tchill's slot. I'm not sure why YAzg keeps voting my townreads, but it's definitely making me more skeptical of her slot.

My gut is telling me that this is simply you trying to back track on a push. While also using it to stear towards another. Makes me your scum thinking after Judges claims it would be to risky to push there. With you instead hoping to stear instead to another player that has been pushing him. All the while making a point of no longer scum reading him. So what made you like his slot more, that would of been the case before?

I just dont get why the first part was even posted. And on the later half care to tell us why YAzg pushes on those players you townread makes you as you put it skeptical of her slot. So why a scum leaning over a leaning toward town making misguided pushes. And what in the posts makes you feel its not genuine scum hunting

Your the other player that has pinged me so far. There is just this uneasy feeling im getting on your slot.
Did I really push Judge? I said there wasnt what I would consider game solvey content there, then it changed. If you don't see a difference in Judge's content then I guess this makes sense, but it started to look alot more like sorting and much less memey. And I posted that part because I had answered a question from Carcalilly about his slot earlier.

I liked the way she came in the game, and immediately started sorting. I probably read too much into the comment about the green pm. But if someone is scumreading your townreads, that is tough to square. I didn't say I'm scumreading her, I said it's making me more skeptical of the slot, which means I need to re-read it with a fresh eye.
Tone is super sincere. Easy to follow thought process.
In post 1092, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I liked Hopkirk today. He's right that my slot's been terrible. I didn't really have much to go on today. Carca's probably right that I'm asking weird questions, I am sort of lost in this game. The only wagon that existed was roster, and I wasn't that into that one, but this one feels better, not a huge fan of Cliff's slot, and I'm liking the people on this wagon so far.

VOTE: Cliff
Don't see this admission coming from scum. More likely to get defensive. His slot hasn't really been that bad so it sounds more like town guilt than anything.
In post 1634, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1633, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 1436, davesaz wrote:@AaronFrost I agree that taking care of college stuff first is the right priority. Replacing in is good for the site, but it's better when you do it only when you're ready to play.
What was this in response to?
Nevermind, found it. Damn this game is unwieldy.
What he subbed out for as scum last time.
In post 2508, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Ok, I'll be the IC or I'll get a guilty on a claimed vanilla cop. Check me I'm a VT.

No one else claim VT. Jailer can be on me to keep me alive. I'm not going anywhere. Although if there's a possibility that scum have a watcher maybe don't be on me.
Still don't think scum want to claim this. Not unless they've got a backup watcher (like town watcher/scum backup, scum tracker/town backup seems plausible). Even then it's clearly easier to just target Carcalilly.
@Billy: meta is why I switched on you when I had time to do some stuff.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Hopkirk »

The dozen posts I make surrounding that one are where I reread most of the game and got townreads on you/Tex, higher scumread on Titus/Eevee etc.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Although that was after I switched to a townread on you^ I'd done some reskimming on you and Tchill beforehand and decided I bought the claim.

It's getting hard to remember exactly with these super long nights which irritatingly cover the periods I can actually post during. I'm basically not free from Thursday/Saturday/Sunday this week so tonight/maybe Friday briefly are the only times I can really post.

Not sure why you're saying I said you were 'obvtowning' when we clearly established that was just my townreads (since I had 3 catagories, superobvtown obvtown and scum). Adding the 'obv' thing here makes your question seem less genuine.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:54 am

Post by Hopkirk »

As a side note, it's going to be fairly hard for me (and maybe Hectic) to post from the 29th-1st as well.

I feel like Aaron 'fucking' Frost is the top reread priority for Hop 'Hopkirk' Hop at the moment. Let's look at those Titus/Eevee/Cliff interactions. I'll throw in Bob and Kop too if i'm feeling generous. I still need to reread Bob properly at some point don't I.

-Hop
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:05 am

Post by texcat »

In post 4227, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I feel like scum is fine with Cliff being the lynch. I thi k that's either because he was determined to be able to be sacrificed, which is consistent with what happened yesterday, or it's because he is going to flip town. If he flips scum, then texcat is probably leading scum candidate tomorrow for trying to redirect the lynch. If he flips town I dont know where that leads us. I'd like a a swer from hopkirk on his progression vis-a-vis me and I think we're still waiting on answers from Rick and Lilly about fruit.
Huh? I did park my vote on Garmr while waiting to vote for Cliff until everyone had a chance to post. I would hardly characterize that as redirecting the lynch.

VOTE: Cliff L-2 I think

Cliff
, if you are town, can you confirm that you sent fruit to Kop on N1? He said he did not receive any fruit.
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 4234, texcat wrote:
In post 4227, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I feel like scum is fine with Cliff being the lynch. I thi k that's either because he was determined to be able to be sacrificed, which is consistent with what happened yesterday, or it's because he is going to flip town. If he flips scum, then texcat is probably leading scum candidate tomorrow for trying to redirect the lynch. If he flips town I dont know where that leads us. I'd like a a swer from hopkirk on his progression vis-a-vis me and I think we're still waiting on answers from Rick and Lilly about fruit.
Huh? I did park my vote on Garmr while waiting to vote for Cliff until everyone had a chance to post. I would hardly characterize that as redirecting the lynch.

VOTE: Cliff L-2 I think

Cliff
, if you are town, can you confirm that you sent fruit to Kop on N1? He said he did not receive any fruit.
Eeeew. Really bad post. Tries to act like they didnt move votes, is trying to get Cliff to out the purpose of this before we have all the answers in (we're still waiting on Rick and Lilly)

@Hop, I feel better now after your explanation. As for why i kept obv in there, it's because i link to posts so i try and use language that is as close to what the person originally used as possible. I struggled with it with your confirmed scum post with me tchill and Profii, but I figured that the way you used it obvtown wasnt all that different from a townlean/read. And the guy that shaded you for it is now conf!town so I figured that was a dead issue.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:26 am

Post by Hopkirk »

@Tex: Cliff should 100% be the lynch. Cliff likely just self hammers at L1. Are you voting him because you're happy for the day to end?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Aaron FF also shaded me for it I think.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4228, Hopkirk wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=80577&user_select[]=33131
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=80540&start=925
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=80753&user_select[]=33131

I'm going to go with a nice townread on Aaron actually.

1950- scumgame finishing the same time this started. Aaron doesn't really give a read on anyone for 200 posts. Barely townreads anyone, scumreads aren't particulrly justified.
1949- Catch up is very similar to this game. Gives a lot of reads early on. Changes reads (two townreads for most of the game flip to scumreads)
1954- frequent reads

This game- catch up mirrors thought process in 1949. Mind changes frequently enough (excuse the formatting). Not afraid to give reads. The previous scumtopic (1950) that ended when this started makes me think Aaron wouldn't go into this as confidently as he did with the reads list. Some of the Ate earlier sounds legitimate.
This is where I changed my mind on Aaron @Hectic. How different to you think he feels to what you've played with? I obviously wasn't in these games so it's kind of second hand. I'll probably reread the slot sometime soon.
I see what you mean, I'd accidentally deleted that Aaron!scumgame from my personal wiki. Was just making sure you actually had good reasons to back it up.
Hop is still town, I buy Aaron's reasoning for being more aggressive for now, so he also stays in the town wiki for now.

@Hop: Why is Aaron the top reread priority? Doubting your read on him now?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4237, Hopkirk wrote:Aaron FF also shaded me for it I think.
I like that abbreviation.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Aaron 'waits until Hectic says he doesn't townread Aaron to decide to not townread Hectic' Frost.

I gave him so many opportunities to say anything negative about Hectic when I made a dozen posts about Hectic being close enough to confirmed town.
I said anyone who wants to say anything bad about Hectic should say it then or should read him as town.
Aaron's problems with Hectic are clearly something that he had a problem with back when I said this.
I want to know why he didn't raise his problems with reading Hectic then.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4240, Hopkirk wrote:Aaron 'waits until Hectic says he doesn't townread Aaron to decide to not townread Hectic' Frost.

I gave him so many opportunities to say anything negative about Hectic when I made a dozen posts about Hectic being close enough to confirmed town.
I said anyone who wants to say anything bad about Hectic should say it then or should read him as town.
Aaron's problems with Hectic are clearly something that he had a problem with back when I said this.
I want to know why he didn't raise his problems with reading Hectic then.
Lul, interesting.
I'll hold my peace on this until he responds.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Obviously he disagrees with my townread but he never goes to say why he doesn't townread you/why he scumreads you.

Let's take a look through Aaron.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Searching for where he mentions you is very complicated.
Stop giving people sig quotes.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I hope Aaron is ok. He never made that readslist he said he would two weeks ago. I'm hoping he isn't faking his death to avoid the thread (pulling a 'Kop')
Rick Dalton
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Rick Dalton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Rick Dalton »

I’m gonna try to catch up tonight. I saw Cliff was L-2, don’t hammer him yet.
This right here’s my stunt double, Cliff Booth

Town: 1 w, 0 L
Scum: 2 w, 0 L
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Let's not hammer until we've forced Kop to actually exist.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:11 am

Post by profii »

In post 4245, Rick Dalton wrote:I’m gonna try to catch up tonight. I saw Cliff was L-2, don’t hammer him yet.
Did you get a fruit n1?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:26 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4229, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 4138, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4135, EeveeLution Army wrote:sad that my scumread got confirmed town. what roles can actually do that in a normal? publishing cop?
And that's a sad thing why? Because you're scum and can't push that mislynch anymore?

Scum pool right now (in the event Cliff flips town) is {Eevee, Kop, Titus, tex, Hopkirk, Hectic}

Mostly slots with low content who've been sitting back watching town destroy itself.

In the event Cliff flips scum, Dalton could be a partner. Not too sure who else atm.
Are you expecting Cliff to flip town? You seem to have less thought put into 'if he flips scum' here.

I'm about 50/50 on whether Cliff is gonna flip scum honestly. I think the pool I have there is still valid if scum decided to sacrifice Cliff here but I'll need to ISO him to know for sure. I already mentioned tex as a possible Cliff partner.

In post 4177, AaronFrost wrote:I'm not confirmed town and neither is Hectic. Hopkirk keeps insisting Hectic is town but I don't trust it.
You got a problem with Hectic 'Hectic' Hectic?

I love Hectic 'Motherfucking Hectic' Hectic.

I want to hear more about how you feel about me and Hectic.

I want to hear more about why you're so certain Hectic is town. I feel like you've been all over the place and inconsistent with your reads, especially your meta reads on me and Billy. Is that the only reason I'm in your townpool right now is because of meta? I love playing with Hectic because he's unpredictable and entertaining but I can never get a solid read on the guy.

-Hop
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:29 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4242, Hopkirk wrote:Obviously he disagrees with my townread but he never goes to say why he doesn't townread you/why he scumreads you.

Let's take a look through Aaron.
I'm not necessarily scumreading him at the moment and have already mentioned I find him hard to read which is why I'm not really townreading him either.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”