Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4350 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4316, Hopkirk wrote:@Cliff: I'm seeing something that makes me think this is plausible. Did you soft anywhere else?

@Hectic: how are you reading Titus?
Did Titus pull a Kop and stop existing? I can't remember the last I made a note about them in my wiki.

I'll go back and check.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4351 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Hectic »

I flicked through many random pages and couldn't find any posts so that I could click the ISO thing.
Someone help me out please.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4352 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:15 am

Post by texcat »

But if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there's a place where you can select Titus's posts.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4353 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Hectic »

That's amazing. I am forever in your debt, Texcat.

Titus' stance on profii is really odd. Like I get considering the possibility that he could be scum with a traitor in a neighbourhood, but thinking it's likely the case is dubious to say the least.

@Titus: Why'd you vote for Garmr late on yesterday? Earlier, you said he does crazy stuff as town and that you'd very surprised if he flipped scum.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4354 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

I haven't caught up but I really don't like this lynch Titus talk. Seems like a cheap cop out. We know my utility picks up once we lynch scum.

Perfect way to discredit me after Cliff flips scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4355 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4316, Hopkirk wrote:@Cliff: I'm seeing something that makes me think this is plausible. Did you soft anywhere else?
I don't remember anymore. I know I breadcrumbed simple in my initial breadcrumb post that was directed at jjd but I think I covered everything else already. It's also late and I'm basically prod dodging so I can look back over my own posts tomorrow when I have more time
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4356 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4317, Hopkirk wrote:And I'm looking at a yes or no on that Cliff.
oh lol. well if that's the case then I guess you'll have to scumread me
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4357 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

I pointed out a few examples already, and like I said I think that was all of it. I'm assuming you're talking about something else.

I can go look for it but that probably defeats the purpose of your question. at least if I'm expected to remember all my crumbs/softs from the last month and a half right now anyway.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4358 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4322, texcat wrote:
In post 4310, Billy Pilgrim wrote:Actually let me match this a second, then I probably won't post for at least 12 hours.

Assuming 5 scum, we have today and tomorrow to mislynch. I'm basically considering 5 people as conf!town. So theres 4 more townies in that pool of 9 I identified earlier. So we're probably to the point that scum is not gonna kill in that pool unless we give them a reason to, like 1 of them claims a PR. And we have at least 1 town or that can investigate the claimed prs and 1 1 town pr that can investigate the claimed VTs. If we keep Cliff alive, he can investigate at least one of the VT claims.

Assuming we mislynch, scum kill a conf!townie and Cliff gets an inno, then we're at 5 conf!townies and the lynch pool is down to 7 with all five scum there.

If we mislynch, and Cliff gets a guilty, we only have 4 conf!townies, but we have a guaranteed kill for LYLO or we could lynch that that day.

Look, if we trust Cliff (which I do) town can basically PoE this for a win. If we force a mass claim now, i think it enhances our chances.

I think we should mass claim. I already claimed, so did Profii, Cliff, and Garmr. If I have a choice, i want to popcorn to texcat.

On a side note, did Garmr claim n3 target?
Are you all forgetting that JJD had a guilty on Cliff? Are we forgetting that Cliff did nothing about JJD until he got pressed? I also don't like Cliff's tactic today of wait, wait don't lynch me yet, I've got something important to say, I'll tell you what really happened ...... oh, it's the same thing I already told you. I think he's scum, but even if he's town, he needs to go so that we can confirm Billy and Bob.
not the same thing. I am simple. That's new info that matters here
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4359 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4330, profii wrote:I feel like cliff is scum and we dont lynch him now, scum will win for sure

But if he is town and we mislynch him now, we could recover - it almost seems like a calculated risk
been saying this
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4360 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4334, bob3141 wrote:The only person i would be voting to lynch this day is cliff. I dont like how billy is trying to push teh lynch away from cliff. Billy confirmed town only works if cliff flips town. If he flips scum then it all depends why scum sent fruit to billy. Eitehr billy is town and they were looking for vt. So they could kill pr or to try and pass him off as town.

If billy is town teh logical thing would be to lynch cliff. As that woudl add 2 confirmed townies to carc and dave. With hight liekly town profii.

As opposed to keeping someone who simply cant be trusted. Cliff has speant all of this day trying to distract us from JJD guilty on him.
if you're VT and you have fruit from me then why are you skeptical of billy?

unless you think I'm not a scum!simple, disloyal FV

or think that somehow scum!billy had a scum tracker track town!me to him for his fruit receive "soft" (why would I of all people be tracked on n2)

and I never received fruit from JJD. I understand it's my fault that it even keeps coming up but how am I trying to distract town from that when I am advocating for my own lynch
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4361 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

I'm getting confused with bob recently because his logic doesn't add up in places but I really don't think scum would have been using their PRs on me last night of all people to give him the opportunity to fake receiving fruit.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4362 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4340, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 4282, Cliff Booth wrote:I'm a simple loyal fruit vendor. I sent fruit to jjd on n1, billy n2, and bob n3.
you could've proven your innocence if you gave one to me or Dave, you realize?
neither of you are VT

and I can't prove my alignment in a game where I could be a scum disloyal simple FV
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4363 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 750, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 746, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 743, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 741, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:??Kop
??Cliff Booth
??Sharon Tate
??EeveeLution Army
??Fish Monger
??rosterfoster
??Garmr
??bob3141
??Skellen

This is a list of players that are not actually playing this game yet. If any pf them has something to contribute it's better to say it no rather than after a wagon had formed on you.
Excuse me?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Translation: You suck. I rule. :P
Loyalty goes a long way in life, which is why I am so trusting of my buddy, Rick. Quite
simply
I think he sees what I see in Hopkirk and I find it both saddening and mildly surprising that no one else has pointed it out (profii came close but it wasn't enough -- won't hold it against the guy though). As for you, JJD, you're a capable scum hunter, so why are you looking for low activity, low hanging fruit rather than making a case based on what the words right in front of you? Sell me on the idea that us "not actually playing the game" by default have more scum equity than, say, Hopkirk, Elements, or Roster, and I may forgive you. But for now you've began to lose my trust. You're better than this.
This is the specific 'is this a crumb' I was thinking about since you never use any other words starting with simpl and it's in the crumb post.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4364 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

What did you see in me back then.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4365 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4342, bob3141 wrote:cliff was prob hunting my role. why I said it prob doesnt hurt with so many outed pr already when i said i got fruit.

I was trying to fish if my role was VT in day 2. Even though it was well know billy had calimed vt. He went about asking if it was mw that claimed vt. Looked very odd at teh time and felt to me liek scum fishing if i was vt too. So they could narrow down and night actions.
Nah, I genuinely forgot if it was you or billy. Didn't feel like digging thru at the time to ask.

Idk how it's fishing to ask who the CLAIMED VT is
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4366 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4363, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 750, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 746, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:
In post 743, Cliff Booth wrote:
In post 741, Judge Joseph Dredd wrote:??Kop
??Cliff Booth
??Sharon Tate
??EeveeLution Army
??Fish Monger
??rosterfoster
??Garmr
??bob3141
??Skellen

This is a list of players that are not actually playing this game yet. If any pf them has something to contribute it's better to say it no rather than after a wagon had formed on you.
Excuse me?
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Translation: You suck. I rule. :P
Loyalty goes a long way in life, which is why I am so trusting of my buddy, Rick. Quite
simply
I think he sees what I see in Hopkirk and I find it both saddening and mildly surprising that no one else has pointed it out (profii came close but it wasn't enough -- won't hold it against the guy though). As for you, JJD, you're a capable scum hunter, so why are you looking for low activity, low hanging fruit rather than making a case based on what the words right in front of you? Sell me on the idea that us "not actually playing the game" by default have more scum equity than, say, Hopkirk, Elements, or Roster, and I may forgive you. But for now you've began to lose my trust. You're better than this.
This is the specific 'is this a crumb' I was thinking about since you never use any other words starting with simpl and it's in the crumb post.
that is my simple crumb yes
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4367 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4364, Hopkirk wrote:What did you see in me back then.
you are asking why I was calling you scummy for the whole day 1?
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4368 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

you left me out of
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4369 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Mainly at the start of D1.
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4370 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

In post 4369, Hopkirk wrote:Mainly at the start of D1.
In post 4368, Cliff Booth wrote:you left me out of
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4371 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

Oh no.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4372 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

I'll have to sort that out after work
Cliff Booth
Cliff Booth
Goon
Cliff Booth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4373 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Cliff Booth »

Honestly it was 50% a stupid running joke to myself and 50% tinfoil speculation on you leaving me and profii out as a "breadcrumb of omission" of sorts in case scum!you flipped.

It didnt really have a lot of merit but I figured if you went through the effort to write all of that out you wouldn't miss me and profii on accident. And thought maybe scum!you intended that a random townie would eventually stumble upon that after your flip and be like "wait a minute where cliff and profii". Or maybe a scummate would point it out later idk.

I only see that really being plausible from you if you had some weird scum role that relies on or heavily implicates another scum of the same type. Or maybe if it's somehow a 3 scum game (3 or 4 traitors?) But that's laughable so idk.

Mostly a joke but it did weird me out
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4374 (ISO) » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 4354, Titus wrote:I haven't caught up but I really don't like this lynch Titus talk. Seems like a cheap cop out. We know my utility picks up once we lynch scum.

Perfect way to discredit me after Cliff flips scum.
Would appreciate if you answered my question when you return.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”