[Game Over] Newbie 1960 - Deathcars

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:43 am

Post by Robbnva »

SausasaurusRex (L-3)
: Farkran, NaCl
Farkran (L-4)
: Robbnva
Quantifiable Conundrum, Jocus Aevorum,
SausasaurusRex, emps, Selynee
VOTE: farkran
Last edited by MiniDeathStar on Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:47 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 672, Farkran wrote:If with aggressiveness and tunneling he wanted to pressure his scumreads i would be ok, but once you fail to do that you need to compromise. Instead, he didn't care about the no-lynch situation knowing that he wasn't here to change his vote at day deadline. This is the scummy side of bad play
I wasn’t around at deadline. Saying this knowing I wasn’t conforms what I knew already. You’re slot is scum.

But if I was around I still wouldn’t change my vote. When I say I’m not voting anyone else I fucking mean it. I’m tunneling your slot until one of us is dead.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:30 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 676, Robbnva wrote:
In post 672, Farkran wrote:If with aggressiveness and tunneling he wanted to pressure his scumreads i would be ok, but once you fail to do that you need to compromise. Instead, he didn't care about the no-lynch situation knowing that he wasn't here to change his vote at day deadline. This is the scummy side of bad play
I wasn’t around at deadline. Saying this knowing I wasn’t conforms what I knew already. You’re slot is scum.

But if I was around I still wouldn’t change my vote. When I say I’m not voting anyone else I fucking mean it. I’m tunneling your slot until one of us is dead.
Read again my post: "knowing that he wasn't here", meaning that you knew you were going vla before day end, but you didn't care. Feel free to scumcase me anytime, i'm all ears for your accusations towards my slot.

Meanwhile though, please start playing like town should. I'm trusting NaCl on you for the time being but it doesn't make sense for town!you to stick to this nonsense.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Robbnva »

I already scum cased your predecessor and seen all I need from you. Your entire blurb about me is false.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Robbnva »

When I went on v/la my scum read had been tied with two others. Somebody put Rex to l-1. If I moved my vote it would have been a hammer PLUS I didn’t scum read Rex so your post about me compromising is scummy cause I couldn’t even if I wanted to.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:52 am

Post by Robbnva »

Your reads list has a clear agenda cause there is no way you type any of that without bias
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Farkran »

Ok then, leave your vote where you think it belongs to.

Who would you pair with me for your solve?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Farkran »

Also i'd like to hear why you're not scumreading saurus, can you explain what made you conclude he is town?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Selynee
Selynee
Goon
Selynee
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Selynee »

Meh, still unsure on Jocus. His behaviour around Rex was weird, him saying I was the one to unvote on both people at L-1 was strange because I was still his null (and he had Emperor as scumlean for less reasons). Also, could be paranoia around it, but I've wondered if the word here was a coincidence:
In post 572, Jocus Aevorum wrote: Town: QC, eth0s, Robb
Town-lean: Salt
Null: Rex, emps, Selynee
Scum(-lean):
clone
So far, the only thing I actually agree it is sort of townie about it is claiming VT there.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 681, Farkran wrote:Ok then, leave your vote where you think it belongs to.

Who would you pair with me for your solve?
Qc
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:03 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 682, Farkran wrote:Also i'd like to hear why you're not scumreading saurus, can you explain what made you conclude he is town?
Don’t put words into my mouth. I never said I town read him.

I scum read three people yesterday. Scum eliminated one of those reads so now I have two scum reads. Qc vs Rex, hands down qc is scummier. I don’t even understand why people scum read Rex. He hasn’t done anything scummy. Hasn’t done anything townie either.
Quantifiable Conundrum
Quantifiable Conundrum
Goon
Quantifiable Conundrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:17 am

Post by Quantifiable Conundrum »

In post 673, Farkran wrote:About QC, those two posts in particular make no sense to me
In post 331, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:
  • Flippy - Scummy. Tried to start up a weird wagon on me and then wonders why I'm not panicking over a single early D1 vote. It seems like an attempt to start a bandwagon or otherwise spread suspicion around. He's been here for almost a year, so it feels weird for him to expect me to react much, especially when the vote is coming from a player who recently had a wagon being run on them.
  • Saurus - Townish. I doubt someone would throw all that attention on themselves by putting someone at L-1 that early, especially since if something goes wrong, he'd be one of the people under more scrutiny.
  • Selynee - Null. Very little to go on so far (like I'm one to talk.)
  • Robbnva - Townish. He's really throwing himself out there an his attitude is unlikely to make him many friends. Not very scummy.
  • Jocus - Null. Gut tells me town, but my mind tells me lean scum.
  • NaCl - Null. 5 posts.
  • Emps - Very light scum read. I don't like with its 4 scum reads.
  • Ethos - Town due to his high activity alone.
In post 460, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:Alright Emps, you've convinced me. Your posts 427-433 have me convinced. VOTE: SaurusSaurusRex
Can you explain your progression here?
It's just a bunch of short posts shouting at everyone, throwing shade everywhere, and generally pitting us all on blast. It looked more like at attempt to spread suspicion and inaction around to me.
Quantifiable Conundrum
Quantifiable Conundrum
Goon
Quantifiable Conundrum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:24 am

Post by Quantifiable Conundrum »

I'm willing to put Robb down to scumleaning due to his behavior near the deadline, as Farkran pointed out. That was very anti town play.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 687, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:I'm willing to put Robb down to scumleaning due to his behavior near the deadline
Interesting. What exactly was wrong with my behavior considering I wasn’t even around at deadline.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Robbnva »

And way to completely ignore my explanation. Using my v/la against me is antitown play. Me not “compromising” when my scum read was still a viable option and we weren’t near deadline yet isn’t.

So thanks for proving you are scum or antitown
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Robbnva »

So I’m down for fark it qc today. Won’t consider anyone else.

Have a great day 2
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 689, Robbnva wrote:And way to completely ignore my explanation. Using my v/la against me is antitown play. Me not “compromising” when my scum read was still a viable option and we weren’t near deadline yet isn’t.

So thanks for proving you are scum or antitown
In post 690, Robbnva wrote:So I’m down for fark it qc today. Won’t consider anyone else.

Have a great day 2
You see, this is exactly the reason people are scumreading you. This is not how you play as town. This is playing alone, not caring about the game - i would understand if it was made for the sake of applying pressure, but once you realize your strategy is not successful, you need to readjust. You need to question people, analyze wagons, do reaction tests. You did nothing of sort.

Instead, you went V/LA while being perfectly aware that the in-game day would end before you'd be coming back (you said you were going V/LA until friday, post ), therefore THAT POST was YOUR deadline for day 1, and you didn't care to compromise. This is playing against town wincon.

This is a breakdown of your scumcases in d1:

Spoiler: against Flippy
In post 124, Robbnva wrote:sigh. either scum or stupid

VOTE: emperor
In post 133, Robbnva wrote:
In post 125, Emperor flippyNips wrote:Wow getting to insults right away huh?

Is someone mad I caught them??
i'm not scum so not mad, but I use "sup" as my entry in almost every game and I am sick and tired of people trying to say it's alignment indicative. You did so you are scum or an idiot so take your medicine and deal with it
In post 134, Robbnva wrote:
In post 127, eth0s wrote:Robbnva just put emperor flippynips to L-1 without announcing it. That is bad form. Don't be like robb.
thank you for correcting yourself but that's just straight laziness. do better if you are town.
In post 138, Robbnva wrote:
In post 132, Emperor flippyNips wrote:VOTE: Robbnva

Some might say OMGUS & meh yeah it pretty much is
so you are scum. got it.

Vote isn't changing. I'm recovering from surgery so since my mind is made up, i'll answer questions form anyone else but my scum hunting is done for the day.
In post 150, Robbnva wrote:
Emperor flippyNips (L-2)
: emps, Quantifiable Conundrum,
Robbnva
Robbnva (L-3)
: Jocus Aevorum, Emperor flippyNips
SausasaurusRex (L-4)
: eth0s
eth0s (L-4)
: UrVeggieM8
Jocus Aevorum (L-4)
: Selynee
SausasaurusRex
In post 144, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 141, Robbnva wrote:
In post 136, Emperor flippyNips wrote:That’s fine. My bad for being SUCH a idiot you know I really should know your play style person I never played with before. Golly aren’t I just so thick in the brain.
it wouldn't even matter if it was my playstyle or not. saying "sup" isn't a reason to call somebody scum period.

Did I ever say that was my reason?
I made 1 post and you called me scum so it was implied
In post 154, Robbnva wrote:
In post 122, Emperor flippyNips wrote:
In post 111, Robbnva wrote:Sup

Yo, how’s the scum life treating ya?
this is calling me scum. stop lying
In post 155, Robbnva wrote:so now I have a 2nd reason to scum read you. trying to use an entry as a reason to scum read somebody and lying about it.
In post 157, Robbnva wrote:you had no other reason to call me scum so you can try to backpedal all you want. My original opinion of you remains. Scum or stupid
In post 163, Robbnva wrote:it's just annoying the people think it's a good idea to do in the first place. Your omgus vote back was even worse. Seeing as you aren't a n00b as town I expect better play which is why I genuinely believe you are scum. You should know better if you were town. I was actually going to try and work on my tunnelling but you just pissed me off and I am already not feeling good
In post 190, Robbnva wrote:Emperor is my top read cause he didn’t actually make a joke, he called me scum for an intro post, lied about it, and then tried to backpedal writing it off as a joke.

Spoiler: against QC
In post 495, Robbnva wrote:So reading everyone’s ISO’s.

I think emperor/qc/ethos. I’m torn on ethos but overall he’s lynch worthy.

Emperor still hasn’t voted. Qc hasn’t scum hunted, his posts are mostly iioA, and he’s a huge fucking hypocrite

I'd like you to elaborate better on QC. I kinda agree that he hasn't scumhunted properly, but i want to hear your full reasoning. Please don't be lazy.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 686, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:
In post 673, Farkran wrote:About QC, those two posts in particular make no sense to me
In post 331, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:
  • Flippy - Scummy. Tried to start up a weird wagon on me and then wonders why I'm not panicking over a single early D1 vote. It seems like an attempt to start a bandwagon or otherwise spread suspicion around. He's been here for almost a year, so it feels weird for him to expect me to react much, especially when the vote is coming from a player who recently had a wagon being run on them.
  • Saurus - Townish. I doubt someone would throw all that attention on themselves by putting someone at L-1 that early, especially since if something goes wrong, he'd be one of the people under more scrutiny.
  • Selynee - Null. Very little to go on so far (like I'm one to talk.)
  • Robbnva - Townish. He's really throwing himself out there an his attitude is unlikely to make him many friends. Not very scummy.
  • Jocus - Null. Gut tells me town, but my mind tells me lean scum.
  • NaCl - Null. 5 posts.
  • Emps - Very light scum read. I don't like with its 4 scum reads.
  • Ethos - Town due to his high activity alone.
In post 460, Quantifiable Conundrum wrote:Alright Emps, you've convinced me. Your posts 427-433 have me convinced. VOTE: SaurusSaurusRex
Can you explain your progression here?
It's just a bunch of short posts shouting at everyone, throwing shade everywhere, and generally pitting us all on blast. It looked more like at attempt to spread suspicion and inaction around to me.
Who are you talking about right now? Because the inconsistencies in your progression are more than just your vote on sausaurus. You were SRing emps and TRing saus, then you join the wagon
with
your SR,
against
your TR. Why did you change your mind? Please explain in detail.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:31 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 683, Selynee wrote:Meh, still unsure on Jocus. His behaviour around Rex was weird, him saying I was the one to unvote on both people at L-1 was strange because I was still his null (and he had Emperor as scumlean for less reasons). Also, could be paranoia around it, but I've wondered if the word here was a coincidence:
In post 572, Jocus Aevorum wrote: Town: QC, eth0s, Robb
Town-lean: Salt
Null: Rex, emps, Selynee
Scum(-lean):
clone
So far, the only thing I actually agree it is sort of townie about it is claiming VT there.
Good catch. Are you implying a Jocus/emps solve?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:52 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 691, Farkran wrote:You see, this is exactly the reason people are scumreading you. This is not how you play as town
I don’t care if people scum read me. It’s how I play as town. Always has been.

I’ve found who I think is scum so what exactly is the issue? This game is fine scum. Done. Lynch scum. That’s what I’m trying to do.

I have yet to see a convincing argument for Rex or jocus are scum so why would I consider them over my own reads?

I wouldn’t. If somebody wants to change my vote, they have to convince me I’m wrong and somebody else is more likely.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 691, Farkran wrote:Instead, you went V/LA while being perfectly aware that the in-game day would end before you'd be coming back (you said you were going V/LA until friday, post 514), therefore THAT POST was YOUR deadline for day 1, and you didn't care to compromise. This is playing against town wincon.
I went on v/la cause I had to. Not cause I wanted to.
Not compromising isn’t playing against my win condition so fuck you
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 691, Farkran wrote:I'd like you to elaborate better on QC. I kinda agree that he hasn't scumhunted properly, but i want to hear your full reasoning. Please don't be lazy.
You can go suck a D. You falsely accuse me of playing against my wincon and lazy and then ask me for shit.

Fuck you
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Robbnva »

I’ll just ignore you for the remainder of the game. You are scum or playing anti town and against your wincon
MiniDeathStar
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
MiniDeathStar
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by MiniDeathStar »

N
ewbie
G
ame
#

Warning

I'd like to bring to your attention that there is a rule against being excessively toxic.
Aggressiveness is one thing, personal insults are totally another. Please attack arguments, not human beings.
If this behaviour continues, I will have no choice but to replace the offender. You know who you are.

Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Robbnva »

Thanks mod. Hopefully farkan stops

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”