Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Oh, and cos it is my job to die at night instead of someone else anyway, and I don't want to be claiming in LyLo - bolding added now
In post 110, Mizzytastic wrote:
"
Bah gawd
, is that Flavour Leaf's music. Wait, no, who is this, it's Moraaaaality!"

Just really like the idea of alts as different wrestling personas. Also after reading a few games I was kinda bummed not to be playing with you and didn't realise this was an alt. All in all what I'm trying to say is ... can I have your autograph.

Fanning aside ...

In post 105, Morality wrote:
In post 100, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: morality
In post 101, tris wrote:i suppose this means i am released from voting the fish

VOTE: morality
RCEnigma’s vote is fine, these are garbage.
Yeah, gotta say I'm happy with my tris vote when this happened after. Some
body g
onna explain this wagon or..?
I'm a bodyguard. That was the basis for my stuff yesterday about a crumb.

n1 I protected RCE - I thought pret was lying about his claim like I explained earlier, and thought RCE was the most generally agreed to be town and least likely to be killed after the skitter accidental hammer (almost changed my choice at the last minute)
n2 I protected skellen - again, considered generally town and seemed like someone I could work with

Oh and, doubt he's still watching but Vex, that's why I made the weird fluff post, I was struggling to get a good crumb and wanted to do it sooner rather than later

@pret - I had checked with mod n1 and then listmod d2 when you said that bodyguard interacts differently with strongman, and you're wrong - my target would die instead of me if targeted by a strongman. Seems like a weird mistake to make for someone who does NGR. Convince me you weren't fishing...
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Oh and, other stuff

@pret - why'd you still want a50 to claim after you stopped voting there?
@ddl and a50 - I know it's different now they are confirmed but could you explain where you got strong town reads on salad and bef from again?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Gonna ISO BEF some point soon but I have other games stuff I need to do
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1799, Mizzytastic wrote:Honestly being stubborn like this makes you look more worried about how wagons make you look than winning the game and survivalism (especially with your claim that is likely functionally vanilla) is generally a scum trait. And even without that you are promoting a mathematically anti-town strategy where it's harder and harder not to just go with you and hope you are right even if we disagree.
I hard disagree with this. I think it less townie that we had to go for a weak lynch that no one had strong feelings about over a lynch that had hard stances and strong conviction behind. In every aspect.

I haven't reread the day but I'm pretty behind Ben being town, there is strong scum motivation to leave pret alive and get the low info lynch on salad.

So there is scum in those that
A.) Defended Prets lynch, regardless of his alignment
And
2.) Supported salads lynch
Possibly
Charlie.) Something that has to do with Tris lynch but that's independent of the first two boxes. If someone checks the third them great. I'd probably look on the back half of that lynch.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yo A50, you're better at spec than I am. How viable is triple protectives for a tracker. Bearing in mind strongman is nonconfirmed.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Oh, I'm pretty behind Ben being town too. I don't think scum is this stubborn about something they are obviously getting flack for to force through a lynch on pret who is liable to be on the table every day onwards. But if he had left his vote on pret with how the maths works out it's just so bad for town. And his reason still seems to be "I don't like getting flack for being on mislynches".
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

So, we have?

Skitter - tracker (confirmed)
tris - indecisive doc (confirmed)
pret - 2-shot jk
Me - bodyguard
ben - tracker enabler
bob - maybe softed a protective but denies it heavily???
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:41 am

Post by benhalkum »

Now that I've had time to get over being irritated...

Thank you Mizzy for your breakdown. I hadn't pinpointed yo to be BG, but even with my temper flaring, I had you at town. Now, instead of just jumping back on the Pret train I've driven for two days, before I decide where my vote goes, I am going to look a bit more. Honestly, I'm unsure on Bob. Removing the irritation he put me through D2, I'm still semi iffy on him in general. My big looking glass for today though is going to shine on A50. Even as Vex it didn't sit right, A50 is no different. I do want to be a bit more careful though before I go right out and vote him after what happened with Salad the night before, but he's on my radar. While Pret isn't safe from me gunning for him again, I will give everyone the benefit of the doubt that maybe that is just how he plays. But damn if it isn't frustrating as all get out.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I did actually make a mistake. If me and pret are scum we could have our partner on one of them and it's 5 and 3 or 4 and 4 town, but I think the point still stands. I'm sorry if I was condescending there, I was irritated myself.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I mean it's all hypothetical for me anyway, I know I'm town, but still best to clarify on a numbers based post like that
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

Its quite interesting that no scum moved from pret to the tris lynch as the only player that did flipped town.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1804, RCEnigma wrote:Yo A50, you're better at spec than I am. How viable is triple protectives for a tracker. Bearing in mind strongman is nonconfirmed.
I dunno, but it looks to me that the game was balanced around town PRs possibly working against each other. It's true too much of a thing could very much result in less of it, if that makes sense.

So, a gated Doctor (not targeting the same person twice in a row) + BG could both be negated if either was targeted by the JK. The JK also could have targeted the Tracker so that's indirectly gating the Tracker too, and if Tracker is our only investigative that actually makes more sense.

It is essentially weird though to have a BG AND a Doctor in the same setup, because what if the BG is protecting someone and the Doctor is on the BG?

I think I'll have to think about it more when I'm fully concentrated, but -theoretically- it does look like the town roles were meant to affect each other in a negative way.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

I think one of mizzy and pret must be scum.

Unless bg 2shot jk and my role fit in a game. with doc and tracker
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:08 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1812, bob3141 wrote:I think one of mizzy and pret must be scum.

Unless bg 2shot jk and my role fit in a game. with doc and tracker
That's why I was so hard on pret d2 until he spec talked me out of it, then I disengagd with the game for a few days cos mental health so it never really got followed up on. It's also part of the reason I claimed today instead of risking it being in LyLo.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

Since we prety much hit deadline last day as well as first. I very much think atleast one scum was one that mort wagon at teh end of day one.

Making me parnoid about some of my prior town reads. Been lookign at those who migth actual simply be sittign back
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

Is a bodyguard a role that simply takes the kill instead of the intended target.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Correct. Bodyguard
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

I've pmed the mod about how doc+bg and jk+enabler work in this game. n1 I checked how it interacts with strongman.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:44 am

Post by Almost50 »

What does enabler have to do with it? The enabler is a passive ability, so can't be blocked.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1806, Mizzytastic wrote:ben - tracker enabler
Is this a claimed thing?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1805, Mizzytastic wrote:Oh, I'm pretty behind Ben being town too. I don't think scum is this stubborn about something they are obviously getting flack for to force through a lynch on pret who is liable to be on the table every day onwards. But if he had left his vote on pret with how the maths works out it's just so bad for town. And his reason still seems to be "I don't like getting flack for being on mislynches".
I'm not getting why it's bad for town then I guess. I get his frustration having to give up his scumread to lynch a slot he doesn't really think is flipping scum.

It wasn't like Salad HAD to be the lynch, people are saying away from pret and I only partly understand why. It could have been resolved yesterday if town were less wishy-washy.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1818, Almost50 wrote:What does enabler have to do with it? The enabler is a passive ability, so can't be blocked.
I didn't know for sure, and I wanted to check, cos of the capacity for a doc + bodyguard to work on the tracker and then the jk sits on the enabler. I just like to check with the mod because I know they are neutral.
In post 1819, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1806, Mizzytastic wrote:ben - tracker enabler
Is this a claimed thing?
More or less.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1811, Almost50 wrote:It is essentially weird though to have a BG AND a Doctor in the same setup, because what if the BG is protecting someone and the Doctor is on the BG?
This is more like a perfect storm kind of thing and can only really happen once.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1820, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1805, Mizzytastic wrote:Oh, I'm pretty behind Ben being town too. I don't think scum is this stubborn about something they are obviously getting flack for to force through a lynch on pret who is liable to be on the table every day onwards. But if he had left his vote on pret with how the maths works out it's just so bad for town. And his reason still seems to be "I don't like getting flack for being on mislynches".
I'm not getting why it's bad for town then I guess. I get his frustration having to give up his scumread to lynch a slot he doesn't really think is flipping scum.

It wasn't like Salad HAD to be the lynch, people are saying away from pret and I only partly understand why. It could have been resolved yesterday if town were less wishy-washy.
I think it's bad for town cos if town looks to be going one way and you can't get them to budge when you are town yourself being a stick in the mud just means fewer town votes for the same amount required to lynch so it's easier for scum to manipulate. I get that would be frustrating but he kept going back to "when salad flips town and I get stick for it" not just "when salad flips town".
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

As for Salad not having to be the lynch I wanted a50. I only voted Salad cos the alternative was no lynch. He was second out of the four wagons that happened late d2 for me but I thought everyone was town there other than a50 after seeing how the ben wagon went until I arrived at narrative of you or pret being scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”