Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1797, benhalkum wrote:This is EXACTLY why I did not want to change my vote. I said I had scum vibes of Salad but my gut had me elsewhere. I stood my ground and got crapped on for it. Good work everybody! Way to be team players and such. Next time, instead of crying that I won't budge on my vote because I'm not 100% sure, why not go back and look at why I'm so gung ho about sticking?

I'm so irritated right now.

I'm looking at Bob and Mizzy more before I cast my vote since both of them worked hard against me to get me to vote here when it is not who I wanted. I'm starting to think maybe I was looking in the wrong direction and should have realized that they were forwarding their own agendas.

What i tried to do was make you make a stance. We were a day or two away from the deadlien and at that point it was clear a pret lynch was not goign to happen. Ask you self how does it help town if you turn yourself into a dead vote. There are 3 scum usualy in 13 game, so thats 3 players for you to look for. Ok you think pret is sure to be one but his lynch is happening. So you try to get the next 2 you think are scum lynched. Both of those players at teh end of teh day were you scum reads. Why you probed. As to why you didnt want to vote for your scum reads.

What i was trying to do was to make you make up your own mind. Can you not imagine why players might in effect ask you why your prepared to let no lynch happen over lynch one of your scum reads. And no lynch is normaly very bad for town.

I just cant see scum sticking themselves out in the open for so much flax. So for now ben oddly enough you have become one of few town reads im actual sure on.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:08 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yeah which is a major problem today. Because if I'm wrong and Prets town we lose here. Because I don't want to lynch outside of us two today, and if he flips town it's my ass in the hotseat and I'd probably eat the lynch yomorrow.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:14 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1826, RCEnigma wrote:Yeah which is a major problem today. Because if I'm wrong and Prets town we lose here. Because I don't want to lynch outside of us two today, and if he flips town it's my ass in the hotseat and I'd probably eat the lynch yomorrow.
Are you suggesting we vote either you or Pret today and not look at A50 or anyone else? If so, I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that. From the way you're saying it, it almost seems like a given that we vote Pret first then if he flips town you're next. Why would we do that instead of vote you first, and see where you flip?

Seems to me if you're willing to put yourself on a chopping block scenario, you wouldn't want to give us a chance of being wrong and screwing the town more over again, unless you feel Pret will flip green and that by next day you can secure a maf win with one more townie being down.

I may be looking too far into it, but it stood out as odd to me.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

alive players listed. ( this is equivalent of me think aload)

benhalkum
bob3141
Pretentious
Mizzytastic
Skellen
Lil Uzi Vert
Almost50
RCEnigma
DrDolittle
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

tris - 7 (Mizzytastic, Almost50, t, t, Lil Uzi Vert, Pretentious, t)

With teh dead replaced with t.

skitter and BEF were nk and sald lynched. Now how many are town and how many scum.

off that wagon

RCEnigma, benhalkum, DrDoolittle, Skellen are all stile alive. Aswell as me but i know im town.

if scum were heavy on tris why kill of the wagon.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

so are the scum most of that wagon and were trying to vanity vote on mort. Whether he is scum or not.

Could the tris wagon of been helped by some scum. Certainly not all as if scum were all on tris. Me, rce , skellen would have made better kills. Drd was off to even if as being wagoned that day.

Why kill BEF unless it didnt matter
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:42 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1829, bob3141 wrote:tris - 7 (Mizzytastic, Almost50, t, t, Lil Uzi Vert, Pretentious, t)

With teh dead replaced with t.

skitter and BEF were nk and sald lynched. Now how many are town and how many scum.

off that wagon

RCEnigma, benhalkum, DrDoolittle, Skellen are all stile alive. Aswell as me but i know im town.

if scum were heavy on tris why kill of the wagon.
That's the thing though, either they could purposely be doing it to give us a sense of "they can't be scum cause that wagon is being killed off." They only have to make it another, what, day or two and they have majority? Either that or they aren't on the wagon and it's just a dumb play to kill off possible suspects.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:44 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 1830, bob3141 wrote: Me, rce , skellen would have made better kills. Drd was off to even if as being wagoned that day.
Unless there's scum in this list. We are taking for granted that we believe we know who is who. I think day 3 paranoia is going to sit in hard now that we're down so many green.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

One thing is for sure i cant see 3 being on that wagon. Could be a case of 1 or 2 beign on tris but not 3.

zero happens but is rare. Makes me think atleast one of those on pret at the end of teh day was scum. Either trying to avoid beign involved in teh lynch or just couldnt move with out stickig out liek saw thumb.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1832, benhalkum wrote:
In post 1830, bob3141 wrote: Me, rce , skellen would have made better kills. Drd was off to even if as being wagoned that day.
Unless there's scum in this list. We are taking for granted that we believe we know who is who. I think day 3 paranoia is going to sit in hard now that we're down so many green.
im most paranoid about skellens slot. Looked town to me in first few days but then i realised he has actualy been holding his vote back till the last few days.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

I have feeling like A50 and skellen are bother scum.

Just something about skellens last few posts of the day feel insincere. Feels as much some making case than an actual anaylsis on there final vote.

With my town reads being luv, ben and mizzy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 7:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 916, Skellen wrote:Can't say I am that satisfied with bef's response, but I think there is no point in pursuing this if I go by his reads, so I will leave it till I know more.

VOTE: Pretentious

While I townread skitter for her interactions with him I can't shake off the suspicion that he is slightly manipulative in that conversation, like his focus in trying to win skitter over who is also the most charismatic person on his wagon (he couldn't probably make RCE move anyway). That and these multiple emphases that he is town, it rubs me the wrong way like he
wants
to establish this mindset casually.

Then again his oberservation on A50 is quite townie imo. Ugh, that guy drives me nuts.

I will also pay attention on tris while rereading today, I think that's someone I could compromise onto. Her voting behaviour comes off as pretty arbitrarily, although it only pinged strongly when she moved on to bef, to bob and then back to A50. That was a weird sequence. However I also thought that her townreads came off rather naturally.
If skellenand a50 are scum that would ceratinly explain skitters nk day one.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by bob3141 »

I also dont like the timing of that vote. He holds of voting for pret until pret is no longer either tied or teh highest lynch. And so close to teh deadline. Why not vote pret earlier?

H had sepnt the prior 2 days on BEF and most of the rest of teh day not voting

The lynch happened only 3 hours later with the deadline only a further 1 or 2. seems a little late.

Its not even that he real pushs pret that hard. In his 3 posts by his vote. I dont think i see him give any reason why pret is scum. Earlier in game maybe but at that vital point nothing. Only mentions are in fact him saying he is quite townie. Followed by him sayign he will reread tris
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Pretentious »

I targeted RCE again.

I half expected him to be killed if he were town there.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 527, Skellen wrote:I am probably down to Vex, bef and Pretentious for today's lynch, also in that order. But I don't know about Pretentious, maybe he is out of it, myabe he stays. Blergh.

Not sure about DDL. I can see the points that Mizzy brought up and I agree with skitter that the wording in # looks strange for coming from a town mindset. But it was also my impression that posts of this kind could be normal coming from him going by his personality.

I like RCE and Mizzy for town. Was considering to lean town on tris too, but I remember that a few days ago something wording related threw me off her again which I hadn't looked into yet. I kind of had/have a subjective gut townlean on skitter, but I don't really feel dedicated to it yet as I am not feeling it yet outside of that gut feeling.

@RCE:
My impression aside that I don't really feel he is your pocket, what exactly does this bef pocket thing mean for your read on him?

Here again he says he will vote pret but ends that sentance with a light defense for pret
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Pretentious »

And if he was scum, i would have hoped he wouldn’t think I’d target him twice.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Pretentious »

RCE, I never kill BEF there.

Town read me

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Pretentious »

@Mizzy - I’m the newest NRG member. :lol: I’ve also never put a strongman in any of my 10+ modded games on site :lol:

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Pretentious »

We should mass claim starting with A50.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1801, Mizzytastic wrote:@pret - why'd you still want a50 to claim after you stopped voting there?
I still think he should claim

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Who does kill BEF? A50 was next in line with his tris PoE but he could just have easily gone back to Ben. Me and skellen get the benefits of "oh, but i was scum reading him before he died". Those feel like the obvious ones to me
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Oh, and mod just told me if doc protects me and I would die due to bg protecting someone I still die
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1594, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1593, DrDolittle wrote:Honestly I'm still on the fence about the JK claim but it doesnt hurt to let him use it one more night and maybe block or save if he were telling the truth

Me too. I'll believe it when I see it is my attitude towards it. That being said, I still think Pret is town.
I never never never never never kill here

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

In post 1844, Pretentious wrote:
In post 1801, Mizzytastic wrote:@pret - why'd you still want a50 to claim after you stopped voting there?
I still think he should claim
Yeah, but there is a difference between massclaim now (Which I was tempted to suggest instead of just claiming myself) and you in particular claim right before night without intent. It's the reasoning for the latter I'm curious about
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 1845, Mizzytastic wrote:Who does kill BEF? A50 was next in line with his tris PoE but he could just have easily gone back to Ben. Me and skellen get the benefits of "oh, but i was scum reading him before he died". Those feel like the obvious ones to me
Idk. You’d expect someone to push me because my defense is lowered.

It could be scum who’s happy with where they are in the game state, so they killed low priority kill which also weakens me.

Alt of Flavor Leaf

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”