Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:55 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 124, Something_Smart wrote:How should I know?
Are you even trying to sort someone, or...? Is your whole strategy based on questioning people who are actually trying to sort people, instead of pressuring those you are suspecting of being scum?
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 124, Something_Smart wrote:How should I know?

If you farkum is scum trying to push a scum partner as town by sayign all those on teh wagon are town. You must think someone on the egix wagon is scum.

Even if you came from an angle that farkum must be protecting his scum partner you must of then looked at who it could be. As you logic on scum reading farkum depends on him having a partner on teh wagon. Surely you would of gone looking into who it could be. Even if you havnt come to solid conclusion yet
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:58 am

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 117, Farkran wrote:Ofrhz is town
why
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 126, Farkran wrote:Are you even trying to sort someone, or...? Is your whole strategy based on questioning people who are actually trying to sort people, instead of pressuring those you are suspecting of being scum?
Er... sorta? :shifty:

I certainly don't believe in the hype of "pressuring." I think the advantage of it is exaggerated and it's equally, if not more effective, to sort people through natural and laid-back discussion, and that means not doing things with the specific aim of "sorting person X."

I will form reads on my own schedule, and in the meantime I will try to have productive interactions and encourage others to do likewise. When I asked for your evidence for handwaving away five people as town, it was out of doubt for the validity of your reasoning, not your alignment.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:05 am

In post 127, bob3141 wrote:If you farkum is scum trying to push a scum partner as town by sayign all those on teh wagon are town. You must think someone on the egix wagon is scum.
You must have misunderstood me then. I don't think Farkran is scum; but if he is scum, I can see why he might say something like that.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:06 am

And premature associative hunting is one of the worst things you can do.
Farkran
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Farkran
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Farkran »

In post 128, sheepsaysmeep wrote:
In post 117, Farkran wrote:Ofrhz is town
why
to are town imo. Scum!ofrhz only does that much later in the game when he needs to push for a mislynch or to gain town points. I think he has been mildly pairing me and you because of our interactions here - this is something scum!me did in my recent game with him so it makes sense for him to notice it and ping us. Genuine scumhunting if you ask me.
Farkran is back poggers
-Alisae
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 122, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 120, bob3141 wrote:Are you saying that you think farkum is scummy for pushign that teh hoel wagon is town or a townie making an unsubstantiated assertion that teh hoel wagon is town.
Neither, but an obvious scum motivation would be if one or both of his partners were on that wagon.
Yeah nah I disagree with this.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Garmr »

Also that being said "something smart" is spewing out a lot of excuses for something that really isn't a problem.
In post 127, bob3141 wrote:Even if you came from an angle that farkum must be protecting his scum partner you must of then looked at who it could be. As you logic on scum reading farkum depends on him having a partner on teh wagon. Surely you would of gone looking into who it could be. Even if you havnt come to solid conclusion yet
I think Bobs being picky here. People not fully exploring a concept when their focus on someone is common.

Which is why i'm surprised why you started making 100 excuses.

you don't scum read him or Why would you look for associative this early.

VOTE: Something_Smart
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:21 am

You know Farkran well enough to say that he wouldn't call a wagon all town if he had a buddy on it?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:24 am

I don't understand anything you're saying in .

And not like I don't know how to respond to it, I literally can't comprehend what you're arguing. Please rephrase.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 135, Something_Smart wrote:You know Farkran well enough to say that he wouldn't call a wagon all town if he had a buddy on it?

I thought you just said that farkum motiviation for callign that wagon all town was because he had scum buddy on it. Yet now you are trying to imply that the wagon is all town aprt from farkum. Bit of a contradiction.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:32 am

In post 137, bob3141 wrote:Yet now you are trying to imply that the wagon is all town aprt from farkum.
No. Garmr said I was wrong to say that Farkran if scum probably had a buddy on the wagon-- so he effectively claimed that the wagon was all town if Farkran is scum, something which I doubt, and in that post asked him to explain.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:54 am

Post by benhalkum »

UNVOTE:

It's Monday and I have regular access again. Might as well catch up.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 138, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 137, bob3141 wrote:Yet now you are trying to imply that the wagon is all town aprt from farkum.
No. Garmr said I was wrong to say that Farkran if scum probably had a buddy on the wagon-- so he effectively claimed that the wagon was all town if Farkran is scum, something which I doubt, and in that post asked him to explain.
I never said you wrong about cum being on there. I said I disagree with your reasoning. I don't think scum would say it to protect their scum mates that's a bit of a reach.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 136, Something_Smart wrote:I don't understand anything you're saying in .

And not like I don't know how to respond to it, I literally can't comprehend what you're arguing. Please rephrase.
Ok make it easy for you.

1-if you don't scum read him then you bringing up the scenario his scum just seems like shading.

2-It feels like you backed out when you had a harsh response and offered only excuses.

3.The small push on you caused a bigger reaction than it should making me think you are nervous about public opinion on you. Which I think comes from a scum motivation.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:53 am

In post 140, Garmr wrote:I never said you wrong about cum being on there. I said I disagree with your reasoning. I don't think scum would say it to protect their scum mates that's a bit of a reach.
Oh. Yeah, that's reasonable. I suppose a simpler scum motivation would just be "to do what he'd do as town."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:56 am

In post 141, Garmr wrote:1-if you don't scum read him then you bringing up the scenario his scum just seems like shading.
I brought it up as a direct response to bob's question.
2-It feels like you backed out when you had a harsh response and offered only excuses.
I don't scumread Farkran, never have, if you think I did then you misread. Never backed out, only clarified.
3.The small push on you caused a bigger reaction than it should making me think you are nervous about public opinion on you. Which I think comes from a scum motivation.
You mean me discussing with people engaging me? That makes me look nervous?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 142, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 140, Garmr wrote:I never said you wrong about cum being on there. I said I disagree with your reasoning. I don't think scum would say it to protect their scum mates that's a bit of a reach.
Oh. Yeah, that's reasonable. I suppose a simpler scum motivation would just be "to do what he'd do as town."
Seems like quite poor reasoning. So are your saying that farkum done something he would of done as town and thus he is still scummy. Rather than simple fact he could of done action because he was town. But you immediately go for him being scum for it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:59 am

In post 120, bob3141 wrote:Smart but what do you think the scum motivation for calling the hole wagon town.
This is the post, I think, that started the whole mess. I answered it hypothetically ("if Farkran is scum, he probably called the wagon town because...") and people took it literally ("S_S thinks Farkran is scum because..."). Admittedly probably poor phrasing on my part. My apologies.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:00 am

In post 144, bob3141 wrote:So are your saying that farkum done something he would of done as town and thus he is still scummy.
I don't scumread Farkran. Never have. See the above post.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:18 am

Post by tris »

tris