shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:46 am

Post by shos »

In post 426, Baezu wrote:I apologize I haven’t posted yet. I’ve been having some personal issues. I’m back now and will post once I catch up
Well, so much for analyzing the N2 kill. This is Baezu's only post.
Usually, when I am scum, I shoot like this (lurker, does not affect the game scumhuntingwise) when town is completely offset and I want them to keep going in the same direction.
Sadly (my fault) I can't quite say what the direction of town actually was when D2 ended as I was voting nom and you guys speedlynched Drew. Anyone can help here? This might help form some townreads.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1149, shos wrote:what you mean by "wildcard"?
Like.... another third party (jester, lynchee/r, survivor, lover seperator, idk) or an extra cultist or literally anything.
Considering the non-bastard quota
Just a role for "insurance" reasons because 5:2:2 feels REALLY icky to me for some reason
In post 1149, shos wrote:would I really play like this as survivor ._.
@cyrus and @jigglypuff
not you
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by shos »

Also - going for another angle here - I was looking at RCE's flip (VT) and right beside it it has korina revived and modkilled due to rules breakage.....But Korina hasn't broken the
sitewide
rules, and
never posted in-game
. So where and how did she break the rules?

surely we know she had a vote, and she could vote somehow through either PM to the mod (where clearly she cannot break rules) or...in a PT. Guys, has anyone had contact with Korina outside of thread?
Read the rules post carefully. It looks like there truly isn't any other way she could have broken the rules, except....quoting PMs in a PT.

We know from post by the mod that Korina was town (assuming she was the ?? vote - which makes sense because after the modkill that vote disappeared). [And also bastard role in case any of you setupspeccers is still coutning...]
She only ever voted gameplay, until post 469. Then, 11 hours to deadline, the mod locked the thread and 24 hours later modkilled Korina. Presumably, in those 24 hours the mod consulted with the co-mod or listmod and decided to modkill.

So what are we getting from this:
1. Has anyone any info about sharing a PT with korina to share?
2. Since Korina has explicitly voted gameplay thorughout the entire game, ----it is also possible that she was inside the scum PT, and was hard-tunneling there in order to perhaps get us to follow?
3. Another possibility is she thought vork was getting lynched D1 and thought/knew he was town, and considered it better that she gets modkilled instead of that lynch going through

useless so far. I'll get back to my original task

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by Chickadee »

7 days after Korina was mod killed, he was site wide banned from games for cheating. I don't know how/why though or if the two are connected.

I don't think focusing on Korina is the key, as it's unlikely to give us any answers. No one knows anything, and no one can confirm anything. It's all speculation.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1153, Chickadee wrote:7 days after Korina was mod killed, he was site wide banned from games for cheating. I don't know how/why though or if the two are connected.

I don't think focusing on Korina is the key, as it's unlikely to give us any answers. No one knows anything, and no one can confirm anything. It's all speculation.
:o

woah
well that sort of sums it
I'll still be wanting everyone to at least confirm that they did NOT have a PT with korina.
In post 101, RCEnigma wrote:I claimed IC in rvs that game. I soft doc almost every game intentionally.

I didn't think you would get defensive over the possibility of being vigged when:

A.) I may or may not even be a vig
And
2.) I've claimed 2 targets so there is a possibility I shoot elsewhere anyways.

Then there is the underlying issue of you thinking I would draw your attention specifically as scum when you're the only person that really has a clue about my play from a meta perspective. I guess Iconeum kind of counts but I'm banking on us misreading each other anyways though it's likely a stylistic thing.
Possibility he got shot because scum thought he was vig?
...RCE's iso doesn't help much. he had reads, but nothing toooooo specific to warrant a killl-for-safety. He was a good and active player, and therefore a good N1 shot. Damn it, basically.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1150, shos wrote:
In post 426, Baezu wrote:I apologize I haven’t posted yet. I’ve been having some personal issues. I’m back now and will post once I catch up
Usually, when I am scum, I shoot like this (lurker, does not affect the game scumhuntingwise) when town is completely offset and I want them to keep going in the same direction.
Sadly (my fault) I can't quite say what the direction of town actually was when D2 ended as I was voting nom and you guys speedlynched Drew. Anyone can help here? This might help form some townreads.
So - peeps - help with that. Assuming Drew wasn't there; who do you think would have gotten done D2?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

@Mod
we probably should get a deadline extension yes?
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 3:11 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

@icon why do you feel the need to shad me over ff . after you have said you know i am town . . and you haven't answered my question why you told me you were pr then you state you haven't claimed.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1155, shos wrote:
In post 1150, shos wrote:
So - peeps - help with that. Assuming Drew wasn't there; who do you think would have gotten done D2?
vork would have been lynched day one if not for mod kill day 2 shugs idk?
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Chickadee »

Drew absolutely would have been lynched D1. I have to believe people would have come to their common sense.

It's hard to say what could have/would have happened in the past, because there's a lot of things that should have unfolded differently. I don't know how it helps. I think we should be talking about who we want today.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1159, Chickadee wrote:Drew absolutely would have been lynched D1. I have to believe people would have come to their common sense.

It's hard to say what could have/would have happened in the past, because there's a lot of things that should have unfolded differently. I don't know how it helps. I think we should be talking about who we want today.
shos lynch is good
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1141, PMysterious wrote:I'm back with a prod dodge (well, close to being a prod dodge). Yes, on Day 1, I was more chaotic, but in my mind, seeing the world burn was what I needed in order to see what threats lie among us. Now we know there's one scum team and a cult, it's easier to determine what needs to be done.

With that said, I don't have any good reads at the moment, so I'd have to reread to find that. Again, apologies for the absence, I just didn't have the time to post or read.
would lynch 10/10
In post 1157, cyrus62 wrote:@icon why do you feel the need to shad me over ff . after you have said you know i am town . . and you haven't answered my question why you told me you were pr then you state you haven't claimed.
Cyrus, of all players in this game, it feels to me like you are literally the only one who would make that kill.
I stated to you that I haven't claimed yet… because I haven't claimed yet.

If you seriously want to push this matter, then feel free to quote me where I claimed my role.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Iconeum »

VOTE: PM
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by Iconeum »

PM has made absolutely NO effort to sort, make reads, push anything or anyone. Day 1 was worse, as PM actively didn't want to play the game 'until we know what this game actually is'.

After more information, dissapeared entirely.

The prod dodge is entirely without content as well. This slot has no interest in figuring the game out, and seeing how close we are to deadline it's fine enough for me
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Eh whatever
VOTE: PM

Gotta get this game going somehow with people that do not participate whatsoever.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1144, shos wrote:Has my vote been nullified or did I just not vote at all today? O_o
most players have failed to vote, and it's killing the game for town

also, why sort Korina of all players? That's just… meh
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 823, Iconeum wrote:yeah sure let's go i claim town PR

i'm also not claiming details until everyone else has gone before me

still wanna keep your vote on me?
again you say , you didn't clime yet this right here saids other wise. why say you haven't? dose no one see this shit.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 1166, cyrus62 wrote:again you say , you didn't clime yet this right here saids other wise. why say you haven't? dose no one see this shit.
ok so what role did I claim?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

im starting to buy shos read on nomnom willing to vote whoever , calls others anti town yet doesn't take the time to make a case.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1167, Iconeum wrote:
In post 1166, cyrus62 wrote:again you say , you didn't clime yet this right here saids other wise. why say you haven't? dose no one see this shit.
ok so what role did I claim?
you claimed town pr dul. this is why you killed fish.
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Iconeum »

lol i wish i got to kill FF. That would be like a dream come true

also, you can't say what PR i claimed because… i haven't claimed it yet

Also, I think nommers at least put in some effort to sorting these last couple of days. I don't really feel like nom wants to lynch anywhere?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1170, Iconeum wrote:Also, I think nommers at least put in some effort to sorting these last couple of days. I don't really feel like nom wants to lynch anywhere?
No, it's just that this playerlist confuses me and I don't know where to lynch exactly and that frustrates me
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

@icon no you didn't say what pr you were you just said you were pr so what kind of pr are you every one else claimed why cant you
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Iconeum »

I know what you mean. The game only really picked up like a day or 2-3 ago, and we can finally being scumhunting. Add a couple of afk slots, and it's tough.

The worst part is that a lot of players didn't really engage on D1 and this game is gonna be a good example of why it's important to build there :)
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”