AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:53 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I also dislike the fact that we have four slots (Suji, wooper, Flubb, PM) that have barely given us anything to work with. Suji's early game posting was okay but then they sort of disappeared off the face of the earth. wooper apparently doesn't care about this game right now, not sure what that says about his alignment. I'm getting absolutely zero alignment tells from Flubb and PM needs to be more active.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:56 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Billy feels a little off too compared to how I've seen him play before, but not quite sure how I'd describe it. I don't like how quickly that wagon built up speed though and right now I'd prefer a lynch on Xayah/Kerset over Billy.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:07 am

Post by AaronFrost »

VOTE: Xayah because I forgot to in my other posts.
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Xayah »

I was waiting for you to magically convince yourself into voting me. Took you longer than expected though.
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:30 am

Post by Wooper »

Aaron/Xayah thoughts on this post?
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 861, Luca Blight wrote:Ok, can you summarize your reasons for why rb should be today’s Lynch?
Rb doesn't care about lynching scum, he wants pull a wagon that will finish D1. Town player would in at least some degree doubt his meta read and try to look at other people interactions. Rb only asks other people about me to push them on my wagon, he didn't even care about nom3 theories at all (604), for him his SR aaron was positive addition to wagon (372). He is trying to bias town by repeating the same read few times without adding any value, when meantime he could just face thing like 230 (reference 232, 235).
If you read between his lines you will that he gives town points for diving deep against someone so scum!rb would definitely try to emulate a town play with something like that.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 867, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 856, Kerset wrote:I feel that i voted bc people force me to rather then bc i want to.
Who forced you to vote?
In post 617, rb wrote: verified town!kerset: has thoughts, pushes in the direction of those thoughts, calls people out when they think they are being poor town members and then PUTS THEIR VOTE ON THEM
In post 419, nomnomnom wrote: That iso is textbook pessimistic scum having a very low vote/fos ratio. I think the key to decoding rb is actually residing in Kerset's wall.
In post 739, Luca Blight wrote:Kerset, I suggest voting someone other than rb, because rb isn’t being lynched today.
They would kill me, if i would place suspicion without vote.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 842, nomnomnom wrote:Even if you forget Kerset there are a lot of people worthy of scrutiny that got off relatively easy and I think that is no coincidence.
Maybe because you are under performing? You ISO can be divided to 3 kinds of posts: argumentation of your theory about me, asking ppl why they SR billy, saying that xaya feels off. I feel that you take no effort in this game especially when i see that you ask your second SR about read that she already gave and ask me for reason of my vote on billy instead of explanation of it (like you wouldn't notice this as well). If you are concern about this then i am sure that you are capable of giving better leads, unless you think that you can't distract yourself from me.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 904, Wooper wrote:
Aaron/Xayah thoughts on this post?
In post 674, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 673, Kerset wrote:wooper - I don't take him serious. I just hope that vigilante won't missshot because of his recklessness.
...huh?
Would you like to talk about wooper usefulness? I am curious how do you feel about having him around.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I mean, from copious experience I can tell you that (people will kill you if you don't vote) isn't always true.

You shouldn't ever let yourself be bullied into anything. I think what they were getting at is that a common town mindset accompanies pressure with a vote; but if you don't like that, you should be true to yourself. Not everyone is common.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Wooper »

I'm worth keeping around I'm just cold on early-game these days

if it's any solace my reads are better when I'm bored until latephase/lategame :<
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Kerset »

Spoiler:
In post 869, Billy Pilgrim wrote:@Kerset - I'm admitting to you that I dont have anything from the mid game that leans me scum or town with Skitt. And where did I say I had moderate confidence that she was scum? But I think this is an unfair characterization. While I had voted Skitt early, I also invited her to pursue Suji again later. It was when Skitt caught back up and got the timeline from earlier wrong where it looked like to me she was characterizing my vote on her as an OMGUS vote when it felt much more accurate to call her vote on me that. If anything, I'm moving her closer to null at the moment. UNVOTE: Skitt
Is this a disagreement between us where you think that a D1 vote signifies a level of confidence that i dont ascribe to it? I mean I remember feeling off about you last game, and it was probably Micc that assuaged my concerns, is that what's happening again?

Thats interesting. I am quite surprised but not in wrong way. If you claim that skitt is actually near null read for you, then hmm. This indeed blend my read, which was based on impression that you scumread him. Still i am not sure if your actions/intentions match that, i don't see you doing anything else atm. This would mean that you talk about slightly irrelevant thing compared to your actual lead (don't tell me that you just null everyone). I need to reread and think about it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 902, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Xayah because I forgot to in my other posts.
That vote makes absolutely no sense with what you said previously.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:19 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 907, Kerset wrote:
In post 842, nomnomnom wrote:Even if you forget Kerset there are a lot of people worthy of scrutiny that got off relatively easy and I think that is no coincidence.
Maybe because you are under performing? You ISO can be divided to 3 kinds of posts: argumentation of your theory about me, asking ppl why they SR billy, saying that xaya feels off. I feel that you take no effort in this game especially when i see that you ask your second SR about read that she already gave and ask me for reason of my vote on billy instead of explanation of it (like you wouldn't notice this as well). If you are concern about this then i am sure that you are capable of giving better leads, unless you think that you can't distract yourself from me.
What is this post rofl

I've been doing way more than that. If I am underperforming then the rest of this playerlist might as well be going on a proverbial vacation.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:24 am

Post by nomnomnom »

That Aaron post was so bad I'm almost inclined to switch to him for it. Kerset/Aaron might be a team here? Maybe?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Billy Pilgrim (4):
Something_Smart, Kerset, Xayah, skitter30
Kerset (4):
rb, nomnomnom, Flubbernugget, Luca Blight
rb (1):
PMysterious
AaronFrost (1):
Wooper
skitter30 (1):
Sirfetchd
Xayah (1):
AaronFrost

Not Voting (2):
Sujimichi, Billy Pilgrim

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-03 00:30:00)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 908, Kerset wrote:Would you like to talk about wooper usefulness? I am curious how do you feel about having him around.
I love having him around. :]

Other than that I'm not sure exactly what you're asking? I don't have any strong opinions on him yet, I was a little weirded out by him locking me as town so quickly but maybe he just knows me better than I know him.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Someone give me the cliff notes on billy scum case.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Aaron

Just to prove a point.

If this flips scum Kerset is 100% scum as well. In fact I'd say that Kerset's first post was obvious distancing given that the point he made against Aaron is literally never brought up again. You'd think that for a player talking about mech it's still important but apparently it's not anymore so.

ftr, Aaron's post makes no sense from a townie perspective because he states that he's okay with a Kerset or a Xayah lynch yet goes on Xayah for no reason given that a townie would see Kerset having 4 posts on him and join that wagon but instead goes for a vanity vote with 4 days left on the clock. That's really scummy and there's no reason for Aaron to do this unless he doesn't care about wagons which is awful, or has a specific reason to think Xayah has more chances to flip scum which he has not stated. I'm willing to bet that Aaron is playing the best of both worlds here by getting townie points in case Kerset gets flipped but still not contributing to Kerset's lynch in any way whatsoever. Scum agenda right there.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

Duck will get paranoid later as town. He can stay.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

never line up multiple lynches. Always bad juju
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Xayah »

VOTE: Aaron
Thank goodness
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 920, Sirfetchd wrote:never line up multiple lynches. Always bad juju
I have high luck stats.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Regardless of chain lynches Aaron's move makes no sense at all from a townie perspective especially according to what he just said so let's flip that slot if you guys are reluctant to go on Kerset.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by rb »

In post 900, AaronFrost wrote:I also dislike the fact that we have four slots (Suji, wooper, Flubb, PM) that have barely given us anything to work with. Suji's early game posting was okay but then they sort of disappeared off the face of the earth. wooper apparently doesn't care about this game right now, not sure what that says about his alignment. I'm getting absolutely zero alignment tells from Flubb and PM needs to be more active.
hey i also think this

Return to “Completed Open Games”