Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2050 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2048, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2042, Pretentious wrote:You go back and forth because I start to think about it, and my reads are genuine. I say what I feel in the moment.

I got paranoid you might have pocketed me from earlier on, and I was giving you like a complete free pass.

And then I thought I was being paranoid for being paranoid, and then I realized the ScumBob feelings had merit, even if it ends up being incorrect.
Yet you never actual back them up at any point. You start scum reading me yet your only vangue on teh reason. Then all of sudden im town and again your vague on why its suddenly changed. Quite clear to me your reads are little more than you trying to stear teh game state so you and your scum partner can get a win
I don’t really have reasons. I never voted you, so why do I need to back them up right now? I’m still figuring it out myself.
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2051 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:21 am

Post by Pretentious »

And the things I do have are general game state reasons.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2052 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Pretentious »

You’re making a mountain of a mole hill, so right now it feels like you felt pressure from not being generally seen as town.

@RCEnigma - Vorkuta kinda did something similar to Bob in Musicals. I was strong town reading Vorkuta, and then I started to think about possible ScumHim and he had some panic and flip flop, and then it lead to the famous “he’s scum who killed his own partner!!!” push the next day :lol:

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2053 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2047, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2044, bob3141 wrote:Now pret who would you have killed without it undermining your false role claim.
RCEnigma.

But an RCE kill would undermine your jk claim. If you were town and RCE was town then scum after hearing you claimed to have jailed RCE night 1.

You woudl kill your main scum reads as that would remove space for you to push. If you kill those you town read during end of day 2 then it makes you suspect. So you kill someone that A. scum reads you and will liekly vote for you teh next day. 2. isnt realy being the focus of many players and 3. a player you can claim to not have killed.

Even though you are the one that benifits most from BEF kill. You majorly benifited from skitter kill.

End of day oen goign into n1. Skitter still strongly scum read you but wanted to check. Tris flipps town. With a fake claim you would be vunrable to a whole array of town power roles. If a player that will likely want to lynch you the next is pr. She would certainly visit you. After all skitter narrowly stayed on you wagon to get lynch. If she had you would have been lynched that day. Coudl you real afford that many players scum reading you to stay alive. After all your partners coudl always conveniently find anotehr wagon to be when you get pressured
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2054 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:27 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2052, Pretentious wrote:You’re making a mountain of a mole hill, so right now it feels like you felt pressure from not being generally seen as town.

@RCEnigma - Vorkuta kinda did something similar to Bob in Musicals. I was strong town reading Vorkuta, and then I started to think about possible ScumHim and he had some panic and flip flop, and then it lead to the famous “he’s scum who killed his own partner!!!” push the next day :lol:

See here we have shade again. You cant argue against my points so try to avoid answering them. All you can come up with i aint voted for you so i dont have to say.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2053, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2047, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2044, bob3141 wrote:Now pret who would you have killed without it undermining your false role claim.
RCEnigma.

But an RCE kill would undermine your jk claim. If you were town and RCE was town then scum after hearing you claimed to have jailed RCE night 1.

You woudl kill your main scum reads as that would remove space for you to push. If you kill those you town read during end of day 2 then it makes you suspect. So you kill someone that A. scum reads you and will liekly vote for you teh next day. 2. isnt realy being the focus of many players and 3. a player you can claim to not have killed.

Even though you are the one that benifits most from BEF kill. You majorly benifited from skitter kill.

End of day oen goign into n1. Skitter still strongly scum read you but wanted to check. Tris flipps town. With a fake claim you would be vunrable to a whole array of town power roles. If a player that will likely want to lynch you the next is pr. She would certainly visit you. After all skitter narrowly stayed on you wagon to get lynch. If she had you would have been lynched that day. Coudl you real afford that many players scum reading you to stay alive. After all your partners coudl always conveniently find anotehr wagon to be when you get pressured
I did not benefit at all from BEF.

BEF was literally one of the worst kills for me.

I have pressure on me, I did not benefit from BEF kill.

BEF talked about us both being town when RCE pushed us as Scum/Scum.

I did not benefit one bit from BEF kill.

Stop acting like I did because I really didnt.

DDL benefited far more than I did with the Skitter death, and scum benefited hard from skitter death because I got pressure from it.

You keep looking at things from an incredibly surface level which means you’re being hard played by scum or you are scum

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2054, bob3141 wrote:
In post 2052, Pretentious wrote:You’re making a mountain of a mole hill, so right now it feels like you felt pressure from not being generally seen as town.

See here we have shade again. You cant argue against my points so try to avoid answering them. All you can come up with i aint voted for you so i dont have to say.
Why can’t I argue against your points?

As scum, I can argue against any points, so the fact you think I’m avoiding is yet again another reason why I’m obv town by this point.

This happened in Detective Penguin where majority of players thought I was super scummy but the dead thread saw me as obv af town

You’re scum reading my personality not my alignment

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Pretentious »

Skellen, claim you’re role. I feel like you’re a PR too.

RCE, LUV, DDT - if you don’t claim, you’re effectively claiming VT.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Pretentious »

You also make the case of Skitter tracking me, but how would I have known she would be a tracker?

That’s a completely fabricated case by you.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Pretentious »

I don’t have anything to argue against you because you only push things on a complete surface level of play.

When I am scum, there are no reasons like that for me to be actually scum. That’s proof game state has set me up that way

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:36 am

Post by Pretentious »

I don’t know what to say to you then, Bob.

I’m not scum, and you’re not gonna take anything I say as a reason even when in hindsight you’ll see it’s absolute truth.

If you’re stuck on trivial surface level presumed AI things then there’s nothing I can do to change that.

If you’re town, you gotta see it. Stop looking at it from a “you want me to be scum” level.

Look at things trying to town read me and you’ll be able to find it.

I personally don’t think I’ve done anything scummy post page 6. Not a single thing.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2061 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:37 am

Post by bob3141 »

I never mentioned anythign about a tracker did I?

Only siad there are countless roles. You would want to keep a strong player you practically dared to check you. If you are scum you know who town is. A strong player with 30% chance of beign pr. (just a base stat of teh games ive played)

So you cant say you didnt have reason.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:37 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2059, Pretentious wrote:I don’t have anything to argue against you because you only push things on a complete surface level of play.

When I am scum, there are no reasons like that for me to be actually scum. That’s proof game state has set me up that way
Can you clarify this a bit for me? I'm agreeing bob comes across as just pushing things on the surface level. But the last line I'm not quite understanding personally. Are you saying the game design was set up to make you look like scum? That feel like reaching.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2057, Pretentious wrote:Skellen, claim you’re role. I feel like you’re a PR too.

RCE, LUV, DDT - if you don’t claim, you’re effectively claiming VT.

skelen and DrD already claimed.

If skellen is scum i have feelign he is pr. Just a feeling but just somethign about how he guessed my role.

Still paranoid about that slot
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2064 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2059, Pretentious wrote:I don’t have anything to argue against you because you only push things on a complete surface level of play.

That you can see. My scum hunting is rather deep as i strive to cut through the fat and get to the meat.

If you are town, you must agree you slot needs to be resolved either threw a lynch or enough pressure to get the hints of your alignement. A stale game does not help town
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2065 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also it shoudl be prety obvious what my role is after all i did practically claim day 1.
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2062, benhalkum wrote:

Can you clarify this a bit for me? I'm agreeing bob comes across as just pushing things on the surface level. But the last line I'm not quite understanding personally. Are you saying the game design was set up to make you look like scum? That feel like reaching.
One of my biggest strengths to my scum game is being able to create a gamestate where the setup spec is in my favor.

Almost50 and RCEnigma can vouch for that.

Setup wise, scum me is generally completely protected.

And EVERY single player had a reason to want to kill Skitter, don’t act like I’m the only one who did because that’s just not true.

I give back to you every single time I can. I actively try to help every single player here read me correctly.

I’ve been doing this the entire game

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2065, bob3141 wrote:Also it shoudl be prety obvious what my role is after all i did practically claim day 1.
Then claim it

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Pretentious »

I’m working now, I’ll be back soon

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

Town roleblocker

I even outright hinted to my one town read at the time RCE on day 2. The phrasing was quite intentional. Also did no one noticed how i was saying roleblocker all time
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1575, Skellen wrote:Actually fuck that. I am reading through ben's ISO atm and I am getting cold feet.

UNVOTE: ben

@ben:
What was the specific reason that made you move me from your D1 townreads back to your nullreads?

ill have to look at this vote. As caught this on skim but why unvote here. Ben gets to l-1 and you qucikly unlynch and end up on the wagon that forms to replace it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2071 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

The hight of the ben wagon - Pret, sald, a50, ben, BEF
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:25 am

Post by bob3141 »

The hight of the ben wagon - Pret, t, a50, skellen , t

minus dead players also correction ( put ben instead of skellen in 4th spot)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2073 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

interesting thing is skellen is been on quite a few wagons. Ben , sald day 2 , pret day one

In fact i think thats the entire list of players aprt from BEF he has even voted for
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2074 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:34 am

Post by bob3141 »

mm i think think my vote is placed here for now

VOTE: Skellen

I swear he knew I was roleblocker when i only vaguely hinted at it. Felt very much like oh it was you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”