Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:36 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2069, bob3141 wrote:Town roleblocker

I even outright hinted to my one town read at the time RCE on day 2. The phrasing was quite intentional. Also did no one noticed how i was saying roleblocker all time
I actually got from your various claims you were a vet. If you were roleblocker, who have you blocked?
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1487, Skellen wrote:
In post 1460, Pretentious wrote:How is RCEnigma town? Can anybody give reasons? I realize I’m probably bias OMGUS tunnel, but i really feel like this is scumHim.
Originally I was townreading him for the way he develoed his scumread on you and could back it up in a comprehensible way imo. Meanwhile you two are throwing several past games at each other though that all say conveniently different things so that I am not so sure there is much I can or should take from that.

If anything atm I share his observations regarding BEF and think his play around bob looks pretty town indicative imo. Like he figured early out that bob might be a possible protective due to his comment on your Jailkeeper claim and his early townlean on bob proves that. I would think if he is scum he would push bob to get the claim, but instead when the momentum was there when people were suspecting bob (skitter, DDL I think) he took a stance against them with saying for the first time he thinks that bob is town. And there weren't any other serious pushes against bob that would indicate that his partners would do it, LUV and tris were for a moment on him, but the latter was town. DDL was still there, but he was on you. Oh, and you had bob as possible vote option for a while if I am not remembering wrong, but that's all.

To be fair, there would be a chance that bob was supposed to be saved for the nk and it became unnecessary due to the tris flip and them knowing you are the other protective (if you are town). But I still think there might have been a stronger wagon on bob as there was a wagon shortly before the tris wagon happened and RCE even said then that the attempt of the bob wagon is scum indicative.
This feels realy strange to me. Why woudl he talk about me beign saved for teh night kill. Makes me feel that if tris hadnt fliped doc i woudl ahve been killed N1
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2075, benhalkum wrote:

I even outright hinted to my one town read at the time RCE on day 2. The phrasing was quite intentional. Also did no one noticed how i was saying roleblocker all time
I actually got from your various claims you were a vet. If you were roleblocker, who have you blocked?

Skitter Night 1

skellen Night 2

skitter was quite rash choice. Made it 10 mins after coming home and seeing skitter had lolhammered again.

Skellen movement all look odd. With us hitting deadline again. I looked at teh players that looked liek they were stalling the game.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:41 am

Post by bob3141 »

They werent claims. I was sayign what i wasnt.

Wanted to leave scum guessing if i was rolestopper or roleblocker for bit longer
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

If we can chain lynch 2 scum and I surive i can become a clearing role :-)
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:57 am

Post by bob3141 »

I def think if any player was playing for no lynch it was skellen.

See how she just goes for the that had just dropped back down to l-4. She only pushed it back up to l-3.

While tris is on l-2 and she doesnt even comment on it. I woudl ahve thoght she would have voiced an opinion on teh state of afairs. After all a no lynch only helps town. So i woudl ahev expected her to have concidered a tris lynch. All the whiel she had her voting sitting on player as she says to pressure BEF. BEF dies n2. A player she couldnt get wagon to form on.

A player she went to put pressure on even though players were distracted by teh pret and drd saga. Will they wont they :-P
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

well 2 lines only on tris. All she says is she coudl compromise there
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

she says she comes of a bit scummy. She doesnt town read tris or even strongly town read her as i was.

She says she is up for tris compromise but disappears and leaves it for pret and skitter to finish it off
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Pretentious »

I actually figured you were something like this.

I thought that was your role a while ago. If you noticed, I brought up town having a Roleblocker probably as well, around the time I was pushing you as a babysitter (which I did for WIFOM purposes)
I will see all of you in the FUN ZONE
Normal Game - Mod Account Mini Normal 2118: Boon Gets Pretentious
Town: 3 w 0 L - Scum: 1 w 0 L

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2077, bob3141 wrote:

Skitter Night 1

skellen Night 2

skitter was quite rash choice. Made it 10 mins after coming home and seeing skitter had lolhammered again.

Skellen movement all look odd. With us hitting deadline again. I looked at teh players that looked liek they were stalling the game.
Hmm, I don’t actually like this that much, especially because I was picking up Skellen PR.

Why didn’t you try to counter me earlier? I don’t believe that’s a direct counter by any means, but most people would.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

This is about 5 hours from deadline. She says she could comprimise and disappears. At taht point I woudl of thought she would have vote tris.

All she can say in her defense is that tris town reads feel genuine. Not tris scum reads or tris her self. In fact all she says is tris reads are arbitory.

Instead votes on aplayer she could of voted at any point in teh day and pushed to l-1. But she didnt. Either pret scum with her or she simply wanted to avoid being involved in a lynch
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:03 am

Post by benhalkum »

Mizzy, Pret, A50, DDL, LUV, and RCE...

I'm thinking Pret.

Bob's saying skellen

Pret is saying A50.

---

We need to come together as a town and choose wisely here.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2083, Pretentious wrote:

I actually figured you were something like this.

I thought that was your role a while ago. If you noticed, I brought up town having a Roleblocker probably as well, around the time I was pushing you as a babysitter (which I did for WIFOM purposes)
why i started town read you for bit.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2084, Pretentious wrote:

Skitter Night 1

skellen Night 2

what would be the point. You were claiming jk. And you were already clearly aware of a potential roleblocking. No way scum you would have carried out teh night kill. I had to be unexpected

Hmm, I don’t actually like this that much, especially because I was picking up Skellen PR.

Why didn’t you try to counter me earlier? I don’t believe that’s a direct counter by any means, but most people would.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2084, Pretentious wrote:

Skitter Night 1

skellen Night 2

what would be the point. You were claiming jk. And you were already clearly aware of a potential roleblocking. No way scum you would have carried out teh night kill. I had to be unexpected

dont know how i managed to mess up quoting again

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

ah it keeps happening :-(
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

response to

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

And at that point goign into n2 i was town reading you.

As much as my push now was me wantign to resolve you slot. No better way then to push it that analysis your own push teh next day
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:08 am

Post by bob3141 »

bad garmma

As much as my push now was me wantign to resolve you slot. No better way then to push it that analysis my own push teh next day
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Pretentious »

In post 2091, bob3141 wrote:response to

I wasn’t entirely sure if that’s what you were and I generally was town reading you at the time.

I also thought today you might be acting like you were a different PR and I lost Roleblocker vibes.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Pretentious »

Luv, claim please

Alt of Flavor Leaf
Pretentious
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Pretentious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Pretentious »

If you’re town, and you targeted Skellen, that means Skellen and RCEnigma both can’t have made the kill.

Meaning someone less likely than them is scum made the kill.

DDL/LUV probably contain at least 1 scum.

Alt of Flavor Leaf
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2094, Pretentious wrote:
In post 2091, bob3141 wrote:response to

I wasn’t entirely sure if that’s what you were and I generally was town reading you at the time.

I also thought today you might be acting like you were a different PR and I lost Roleblocker vibes.

wanted scum to think based on your post that i was babysitter using it like a vig. Wanted to keep a bit of uncertainity
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 11:21 am

Post by bob3141 »

pret if your town.

One of luv, a50, mizzy , ben and drd made the kill

Mizzy claims bodyguard
ben tracker enabler
drd vt
a50 loyal visitor
luv no claim
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Skellen »

lol. And here I expected something like bulletproof or Commuter and not another active role. I suck at this setup stuff. Now I know even less what to make out of that.

Roleblocker and Jailkeeper are almost similar roles, the latter being the stronger role. Interesting though that by theme and claims we seem to have almost any possible active protective role in the setup. Not sure what that means for the Visitor. Initial thought is rather that both Roleblocker and Jailkeeper for town is too much of the same kind.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”