Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 974, Luca Blight wrote:Xayah.

I’m not so sure it’s a town question though - it reminds me of how I used to play as scum. If you can’t logically prove that I’m scum then you have no right to vote me.
Maria doesn't focus on logic like that especially as scum. I don't think she's a good D1 lynch anyway and I don't think anything's wrong with that question for sure.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In isolation there’s nothing wrong with it, but when used as a defence I think it is sketchy and a bit disingenuous: she’s creating a lose-lose situation for anyone who suspects her, as it’s almost impossible to answer on D1.

Xayah, maybe I’ll throw it right back at you. Who is scum with Frost and why?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 918, nomnomnom wrote:VOTE: Aaron

Just to prove a point.

If this flips scum Kerset is 100% scum as well. In fact I'd say that Kerset's first post was obvious distancing given that the point he made against Aaron is literally never brought up again. You'd think that for a player talking about mech it's still important but apparently it's not anymore so.

ftr, Aaron's post makes no sense from a townie perspective because he states that he's okay with a Kerset or a Xayah lynch yet goes on Xayah for no reason given that a townie would see Kerset having 4 posts on him and join that wagon but instead goes for a vanity vote with 4 days left on the clock. That's really scummy and there's no reason for Aaron to do this unless he doesn't care about wagons which is awful, or has a specific reason to think Xayah has more chances to flip scum which he has not stated. I'm willing to bet that Aaron is playing the best of both worlds here by getting townie points in case Kerset gets flipped but still not contributing to Kerset's lynch in any way whatsoever. Scum agenda right there.
So your logic is that because I'm going for the player I think has a higher chance of flipping scum that makes me scum? Wouldn't the opposite be true too in that case? Wouldn't you think that if I'm scum I'd be much more satisfied hopping on the Kerset wagon? I've stated my reasons why think Xayah is scum and I'm clearly not the only one thinking this way, but because I'm the first to act on it that makes me the bad guy?
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Xayah »

Mmmm so you can't answer my question. That's already flag 1.
But sure, to answer my own question back at me. I'd say look into Billy at the moment. Kerset seems like a set up lynch considering I tr them Billy Aaron interactions don't look so good to me.
Nom would go right up to obv town with Aaron scum Kerset would also look good.
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 904, Wooper wrote:
Aaron/Xayah thoughts on this post?
Disagree with their reasons for scumreading rb but other than that not much to say about it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:49 pm

In post 977, Luca Blight wrote:In isolation there’s nothing wrong with it, but when used as a defence I think it is sketchy and a bit disingenuous
I mean, it was dumb, but it wasn't her only defense-- she accompanied it with three other reasonable questions.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I could answer the question, but it would be pointless doing so on D1. I don’t think you’re scum with Frost, possibly Billy as well, but any of the other dubious slots are possible.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 921, Xayah wrote:VOTE: Aaron
Thank goodness
Yeah this one's scum. Did you really need to wait until someone else voted for me before you voted yourself?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:51 pm

In post 977, Luca Blight wrote:Who is scum with Frost and why?
Don't fight dumbness with more dumbness.
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 983, AaronFrost wrote:
Thank goodness
Yeah this one's scum. Did you really need to wait until someone else voted for me before you voted yourself?
Yes

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:53 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 939, skitter30 wrote:
In post 902, AaronFrost wrote:VOTE: Xayah because I forgot to in my other posts.
you're voting xayah over kerset here because ...
Because I think they're more likely to flip red.

Why aren't you voting Xayah? You've made it apparent that you're okay with lynching them.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 985, Xayah wrote:
Thank goodness
Yes
Why?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 984, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 977, Luca Blight wrote:Who is scum with Frost and why?
Don't fight dumbness with more dumbness.
I just wanted to see if she thought it was a reasonable question when put to her.

For the record I’m also not looking to Lynch Xayah today, I’m just trying to sort the slot. I’m going to consider the case on Frost now.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:We have a lot more content and reasons to get either one of Kerset and/or Aaron lynched. Xayah lacks in content. If she's scum then she'll have to be a day 2+ lynch imo. I did say her vote felt off but it's just a bad feeling in my chest nothing more. This wagon is stupid and formed way too quickly on a player that doesn't do much. Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.

pedit: Luca look at what Aaron just did and you'll see why he's scum. He's saying that he's fine with either a Kerset or Xayah lynch yet doesn't push Kerset with 4 votes on him at the time, in favor of Xayah which is essentially a vanity vote considering no one was voting her prior. That makes absolutely no sense from what he posted. That's why he's scum.
Uhh...
In post 768, nomnomnom wrote:Xayah's been pinging me a bunch lately as well. These plays make me uneasy.
In post 876, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 873, Xayah wrote:Who are the scum driving this wagon in your eyes? Just saying you don’t like a wagon that much isn’t really going to do much to stop it.
Funnily enough I think you're the scummiest person on that wagon, as I said earlier. You feel off.
You clearly find Xayah scummy. So why are you all of a sudden not willing to lynch her?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 962, Xayah wrote:
In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:And why exactly do you want Frost lynched?
Aaron needed some way to vote me without it just being glaringly obvious. He also was one of the first real wagons that magically went away. For... no reason at all? Compared to other wagons at least
And this is my fault how?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 966, skitter30 wrote:
In post 950, Xayah wrote:I don't expect to be tr for it. The reason I barely mention billy is because I don't have much on him in the first place. I didn't think at the moment I could get my confident scumread lynched. So I went with a good plan B.
i mean you didn't try to get aaron lynched at all
This is why I think Xayah is scum. Her reasons for scumreading me initially were fine, but then she never went anywhere with it and just 'expected' everyone else to go along with it. She didn't try to push me or question me at all. Then she votes Billy because... why? Then feels like she needs to wait for someone else to cast their vote against me before hopping back onto me.
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 987, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 985, Xayah wrote:
Thank goodness
Yes
Why?
Because I was very self-aware on how people were regarding me. I didn't think if I went for you people would follow and my vote would go to waste. So, when I saw nom jump on and I could tie the wagons with a chance to lynch you a took it.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 990, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 962, Xayah wrote:
In post 956, Luca Blight wrote:And why exactly do you want Frost lynched?
Aaron needed some way to vote me without it just being glaringly obvious. He also was one of the first real wagons that magically went away. For... no reason at all? Compared to other wagons at least
And this is my fault how?
I never said this was your fault. What's your fault is it's as I said, obvious on you went at this in not even close to a towny mindset.

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 991, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 950, Xayah wrote:I don't expect to be tr for it. The reason I barely mention billy is because I don't have much on him in the first place. I didn't think at the moment I could get my confident scumread lynched. So I went with a good plan B.
This is why I think Xayah is scum. Her reasons for scumreading me initially were fine, but then she never went anywhere with it and just 'expected' everyone else to go along with it. She didn't try to push me or question me at all. Then she votes Billy because... why? Then feels like she needs to wait for someone else to cast their vote against me before hopping back onto me.
Okay, so you're listing out my actions but why are my actions more likely to come from scum than town?
I did post why you were scum no one followed so I caught up moved on etc. I didn't see a need to question you cause there was nothing in my mind to really question about your actions.

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 994, Xayah wrote:
In post 991, AaronFrost wrote:
Okay, so you're listing out my actions but why are my actions more likely to come from scum than town?
I did post why you were scum no one followed so I caught up moved on etc. I didn't see a need to question you cause there was nothing in my mind to really question about your actions.
Because it feels more like you're trying to 'go with the flow' so to speak. You never properly explained why you switched over to Billy. Also I would disagree with your inability to start a wagon on me and think you could've accomplished it easily at that point. Other players had voiced concerns about my play and you could've started a wagon on me pretty easily if you had put a little more effort into pushing me, which I think you would've if you were town who legitimately thought I was scummy.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by AaronFrost »

Also just gonna post this for everyone's convenience.
In post 900, AaronFrost wrote:I also dislike the fact that we have four slots (Suji, wooper, Flubb, PM) that have barely given us anything to work with. Suji's early game posting was okay but then they sort of disappeared off the face of the earth. wooper apparently doesn't care about this game right now, not sure what that says about his alignment. I'm getting absolutely zero alignment tells from Flubb and PM needs to be more active.
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Xayah »

In post 995, AaronFrost wrote:You never properly explained why you switched over to Billy.
Since this is the only part of your wording I can even attack. I said I went on for information. Yes, it was a bandwagon vote anyone can see that.

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 965, Luca Blight wrote:Nom, you said if Frost flips scum then Kerset is definitely scum as well? Then why not just lynch Kerset?

Is the opposite true as well?
Because people will not go on Kerset for some mystical reason so I'm trying to vote Aaron to see what traction I get from this. We were 4 but the wagon had no momentum. I guess the opposite is true but I want to cause movement.
Sirfetchd
Sirfetchd
Goon
Sirfetchd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Sirfetchd »

In post 951, Xayah wrote:The people who have me in there scum poe have not explained besides saying 'off' or nothing at all. The reason why? Because my posts aren't scummy and you have nothing to go off of. You dislike the fact I'm lurking. If I was scum you would probably be townreading me considering my winrate at the moment. The reason I've never been lynched on day 1 is either:
A) Oh Maria/Xayah is getting voted day 1 so she's probably town. When I'm town
B) I get enough townreads as scum that people don't vote me.
But let's ignore that meta for just a minute.

If I'm scum who is it with?
What is my motivation for just jumping in and voting randomly like that as scum? Would scum me do the stuff I've done this game? You all know I'm a good scum player so I must have some motivations for my actions right?
This is really bad and based on fallacy. Pre-flip associative are a terrible thing to talk about, ESPECIALLY on day 1. I was ambivalent to you, but this post is really something else. The Self meta is like a little cherry on top.

xayah is in my lynch pool.

Return to “Completed Open Games”