Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:41 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1040, skitter30 wrote:
In post 967, skitter30 wrote:
In post 957, nomnomnom wrote:Notice how other wagons took much more time to do so.
um both the xayah and aaron wagons have built p quickly just now
Nom did you address this?
I guess I see the Xayah wagon as completely bullshit so yeah lol
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:42 am

Post by nomnomnom »

VOTE: Aaron Take 2
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

Xayah - I liked her entrance into the game to have people focus on players rather than setup spec.
But theres this weird thing where she originally calls S_S obvscum because of the setup spec. Then when Suji addresses her about why S_S is obvscum, she cases it.

Then about 2 days later, she walks it back saying that she over blew the case a bit.

Her progression on me feels pretty natural. I don't know what to make of her comments re:Skitter when commenting on Skitter's vote on me. She called it a weird vote. Not bad but weird. So I don't know what that means. Then she hops on me for reasons that are a bit unclear, because she said not her first choice but that the information is good enough for her to join. Its strange to me that she didnt really give reasons when she shaded at least 2 people earlier for not giving reasons. But then 950, she is responding to Skitter and says that she doesn't have much on me in the first place, and since she didnt think she could get her confident scumread
lynched she went with her plan B. Maria, you want cases from everyone else, but it seems like you don't feel a need providing them. Then she's back on me at 979 when Luca asks her to provide an associative. I didnt even post in between those two posts. So this doesn't feel natural. She went from not having alot on me to me being the first associative for Aaron when pressed.

I think 951 is pretty scummy, in terms of questioning everyone who they think they're associated with.

She hopped on Aaron, who admittedly was her primarybscumread it seems, when that wagon took off, but she admitted at 953 that she didnt feel like driving the wagon.

992 feels scummy as well. I dont understand why she feels the need to be so self-aware before voting her scumreads.

This slot doesn't feel town anymore. I want to iso the other slots before I vote somewhere though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1026, rb wrote:so if we don't lynch xayah, we're lynching S_S imo

your pick S_S
I pick myself then, good luck.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:28 am

In post 1031, Sirfetchd wrote:It is. I've lynched day 1 a lot players who are without question better players than the both of you and had them flip scum. And all of them argued this point. It's not a scum tell, but it is a dick move.
weird flex but ok
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:30 am

In post 1052, Billy Pilgrim wrote:But theres this weird thing where she originally calls S_S obvscum because of the setup spec. Then when Suji addresses her about why S_S is obvscum, she cases it.

Then about 2 days later, she walks it back saying that she over blew the case a bit.
She does this shit all the time.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:32 am

Sirfetchd it's not that I don't think Maria can be caught on D1. It's that I don't think she has been caught in this game, even if she's scum, because the reasoning against her is superficial and not sufficient to actually read her with > rand accuracy.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1004, Sirfetchd wrote:
In post 976, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 974, Luca Blight wrote:Xayah.

I’m not so sure it’s a town question though - it reminds me of how I used to play as scum. If you can’t logically prove that I’m scum then you have no right to vote me.
Maria doesn't focus on logic like that especially as scum. I don't think she's a good D1 lynch anyway and I don't think anything's wrong with that question for sure.
This is a really bad stance. Everyone should be lynchable every day because otherwise everyone just argues to be left alive and we get nowhere.
Everyone? *looks at cheering wooper*
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Kerset »

I am not sure why did everyone gave up on Billy. I don't think that his case was solved from other people POV.
PMyst posts should considered as prod dodge.

It is really interesting that Xaya is blamed for bad vote on billy meantime
In post 925, rb wrote:VOTE: Xayah

choo choo
No one seems to care about thing like this. He didn't give any input to this wagon up until #1026, which are 16 posts for him and 101 globally.
I think that Xaya is policy lynch, she gave bad reactions because she couldn't control her emotions, rather then because she is inconsistent scum. There were some scummy things in her gameplay like her early opinion about s_s but atm she is just mad. When you look at her style she is logical player so It looks like her to expect fact-based reads about her from other players and i think that its natural to be annoyed for not receiving those at the beginning. I am not going to lie, i do also dislike this wagon, because of Rb presence.

Meantime i start to suspect that rb and nom3 can be paired. It feels that they are trying to cut off association by going on different people. If you look at nom3 progression its really bad 969. Now she even went for 1010. She is firm but not convincing.

I didn't speak about him for a moment but i still don't like aaron.
BRB to write about aaron and suji
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:03 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1058, Kerset wrote:Meantime i start to suspect that rb and nom3 can be paired. It feels that they are trying to cut off association by going on different people. If you look at nom3 progression its really bad 969. Now she even went for 1010. She is firm but not convincing.
It's another edition of "is this a scum who can't keep up with their bullshit or just a townie who's had too much to drink" take your bets :P
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Does no-one agree that we’re better off lynching someone less likely to be a Pr on D1?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Still not getting any Town vibes from Billy.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:44 am

In post 1060, Luca Blight wrote:Does no-one agree that we’re better off lynching someone less likely to be a Pr on D1?
I do.
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:50 am

Post by Kerset »

Aaron looks very opportunistic, from reads that he gives us i can't assign him a towny view point. His views just flow somewhere around other people options and manifest at random locations. He was probably trying to lay low but he didn't succeed in this. I don't feel obligated to suspect him bc of my vote during RVS as nom3 said, I don't think that i can utilize mech until we get some flips. Among top voted people he would be my choice.
In post 1046, skitter30 wrote: I agree but i'm not sure this is the right time to start a wagon on him
Suji is really worthy thing to push. If this is not right time to do this then why didn't you suggest it earlier? I think that with better attitude this is still possible.
VOTE: Suji
Kerset
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Kerset
he/she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:51 am

Post by Kerset »

In post 1060, Luca Blight wrote:Does no-one agree that we’re better off lynching someone less likely to be a Pr on D1?
Is scum with power not threatening?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:51 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Yes, but I feel pr’s are more valuable to the town than to scum during the first night or two at least. I’d rather lynch Billy or suji who are likely either going to be scum or VT than risk lynching a town pr on D1.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:09 am

Post by AaronFrost »

We're pretty likely to lynch a pr no matter who we go for today though so does it really matter? I don't think it would be the end of the world if we did.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:11 am

Not if we lynch Billy.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:11 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 1058, Kerset wrote:
PMyst posts should considered as prod dodge.
Okay, admittedly, I'm not really that active at the moment. I'll see if I have anything else at the moment, but right now, I'm going to keep my vote on RB.

After my post, I read that the change in playstyle was a secondary reasoning for RB's argument against Kerset. I thought it was the main reason because it's the one that was put out there and the one closest to the vote against Kerset that I saw. So, if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong, and there's nothing I can do about that.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:12 am

Post by AaronFrost »

If Xayah flips red nom is probably her partner. nom's not even trying to refute anything that I'm saying in defense of my vote on Xayah and continues to push the idea "Aaron's posts are bad he must be scum."
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:12 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1067, Something_Smart wrote:Not if we lynch Billy.
I think we're better off lynching where we think we're most likely to hit scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:14 am

Which is also Billy. What a coincidence.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:15 am

Also, that's not even true. I'd rather lynch a vanilla with a lower chance of being scum than a cop with a higher chance.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:19 am

Post by AaronFrost »

We don't even know for sure that Billy is vanilla though? Yeah he was last on the draft list so he's the most likely to be vanilla but that doesn't 'necessarily' mean he's vanilla.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:20 am

Post by AaronFrost »

My point is that we have a chance of lynching a pr no matter who we go for.

Return to “Completed Open Games”