shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:09 am

Post by shos »

It feels like nom is just following what's expected of her inthread. Said I was scum and yet "settled" on PM when this was the lynch that was appearing to be; doesn't get the point of seeing if shosscum fits with PMscum but still thinks shos is scum with PM. nom is accused of not actually thinking and suddenly oh yes I did reevaluate and nothing changed (btw you keep ignoring me?).
In post 1130, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1128, Chickadee wrote:Nom can you elaborate on PM a bit
Just finished a game with him where he rolled a Friendly Neighbor and basically lurked the entire game, did nonsensical stuff and overall was just absent despite his role (and even worse, did not think critically of some situations involving his night actions). He's doing the same thing here so do I really want to go for a lurksack? Of course it'd be sad if the guy ended up doing this in all of his games because that'd mean that everygame you have to decide if it's worth to lynch a guy that painfully isn't active at all.

If you have evidence that PM lurks equally as bad as scum then I'll reconsider my position.
Also this is basically a PM meta-townread which was never actually refuted. Interesting how this turned to "whatever" vote PM.

also
In post 1142, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1141, PMysterious wrote:I'm back with a prod dodge (well, close to being a prod dodge). Yes, on Day 1, I was more chaotic, but in my mind, seeing the world burn was what I needed in order to see what threats lie among us. Now we know there's one scum team and a cult, it's easier to determine what needs to be done.

With that said, I don't have any good reads at the moment, so I'd have to reread to find that. Again, apologies for the absence, I just didn't have the time to post or read.
this makes me want to vote pm.
This kinda points to cyrus being not-scum (back to cultread?) because at the time I was with 2 votes and PM had 1.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:33 am

Post by cyrus62 »

keep in mind icon doesn't want a lynch till they return but if there is 4 on shos then it proves either their is two scum or one other scum on them ready to hang the dead wight. that's if he flips scum however if shos flips town then its vork and gameplay and this is if its done before Tuesday if its done after Tuesday then i have to look at icon if hes flips town however if shos flips scum it clears nom.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:38 am

Post by shos »

ISOing PM, honestly, he did look scummy as fuck even more than his usual badness. My bad

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:39 am

Post by shos »

In post 1302, cyrus62 wrote:keep in mind icon doesn't want a lynch till they return but if there is 4 on shos then it proves either their is two scum or one other scum on them ready to hang the dead wight. that's if he flips scum however if shos flips town then its vork and gameplay and this is if its done before Tuesday if its done after Tuesday then i have to look at icon if hes flips town however if shos flips scum it clears nom.
dude what the hell are you talking about

could you
perhaps
use punctuation

so perhaps
we
can
understand what the hell you are saying?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1304, shos wrote:dude what the hell are you talking about
TL;DR

his verbal diarrhea is: we have 2 votes on shos, so if someone hammers before ico comes back on tuesday the guy(s) quickhammering will have scum!equity, else.... cool
"Vork are you really confused about editing your sig?" ~Formerfish
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:58 am

Post by shos »

"verbal diarrhea" is correct

We are currently most likely standing in a 5:1:1 or 4:2(cult):1 so either way this is not lylo. I don't fear quickhammers. perhaps lolhammers tho

Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

This is WIFOM but would scum Shos partnered with PM really play his cards such that he can't get any credit at all for the lynch. Like he says he can get on board for a PM lynch "although I regrettably have a bad feeling about this". Ouch
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1302, cyrus62 wrote:keep in mind icon doesn't want a lynch till they return ... if shos flips town then its vork and gameplay and this is if its done before Tuesday
But you're on Shos yourself, how about if Shos gets one more vote before Tuesday you could unvote to be safe.
Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1299, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1297, Chickadee wrote:That sounded really bad.

It's ok to look at other players, and reevaluate. It sounds like you're voting shos just to stay consistent.
No, I just vote shos because that's where I'm the most sure.

Also I re-evaluated reads but I guess it's easier to dismiss those just to shade me huh? :P
Read what you wrote as if it came from another person, and tell me what you think. Not your intentions. I honestly want to know what you would think if someone else wrote what you wrote.
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:31 am

Post by shos »

Considering the timing and status of the game during the posting of , I am inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and not go through him today.

VOTE: nom nom

cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

keep in mind icon doesn't want, a lynch till they return but if there is four, votes on shos then it proves either their is two scum or one other scum on them ready to hang the dead wight.

that's if he flips scum however, if shos flips town then its
vork and gameplay
aka kelly , and if, this is if its done before Tuesday if its done after Tuesday then i have to look, at icon if hes flips town however if shos flips scum it clears nom , of being scum.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by shos »

If,you,can,ever,provide,any,reasoning.to.....this....then.....perhaps.....this,,,,can------help;;;;;us

lol
I don't understand any of the logic

Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:26 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

Continuing regarding PMysterious links:

Vorkuta: There is one weird-looking interaction between him and PM. On 10/7 when PM wanted to NL, Vorkuta directed the question to the mod of whether it could be done. After getting the answer he says "jigglypuff can earn the tinest of town posts for the effort" (speculating about cult?) but "we're going to need something more substantial." PM doesn't seem to pay attention to it, or the face-palms, and doesn't acknowledge/comment on NL being disallowed until 10/11. PM doesn't talk to Vorkuta at all until 10/16 where there are a few exchanges on setup (how modkills work, Korina's alignment, the ?? vote, Semi-Priest). By the end of this PM votes Drew and starts messing around with text of truth.

It seems like Vork's first suspect was RCE. By late 10/10 he votes Cyrus and gives a brief list of reasons. On 10/11 after a couple of PM posts (the NL rule acknowledgment, Drew as jester, saying his VT role is useless and will probably get sacrificed, can't hunt antitown until there is evidence of what they specifically are) Vorkuta adds him to the bad list saying "Cyrus and Jigglypuff slots grind my gears and I hate their posts." He offers a five-tier suspicion list with Cyrus and PM as scummiest. About then Vorkuta gets tangled up with Nom and RCE and is on the defensive. Same day #553 Vorkuta says we have "two paths" meaning going after cult (Drew/Cyrus) or going after scum (stated as a decision among himself/Nom/possibly RCE), so PM has managed to get clear of Vorkuta for the moment.

On 10/15 upon RCE's death PM says "Another shame, is that there are more powerless people like me", and asks the mod if we may know Korina's original role. Immediately, 1 minute after that, Vork offers the hot take that RCE was the only VT in the game. Chemist and Drew point out that PM claimed VT. Vork says "Jigglypuff has been whining about being confused ... I don't think this is his VT play. And I wanted to take it to the next level by making said blanket statement."

Let me think about that. If Vork-PM are scum together, what happens if it turns out to be true that RCE is the only VT?? Now it has been outed, earlier than probably would be the case otherwise, that PM's claim is not all that viable. So I don't raelly think that's the situation. Though for town Vork it is not good either; he's risking outing a bunch of information just to cast doubt on one VT claim.

On 10/22 Vorkuta ranks PM second-scummiest after Cyrus. Cyrus gets the vote (for just a few hours) due to cult equity. On 10/27 Vork still has Cyrus and PM in scummiest tier. And later that day he votes PM. It's unclear to me if anything provoked this, or made Cyrus less suspicious to him. Vork seemed to hope for deadline extension also. Does not seem to want Shos vs. Nom lynch. Some discussion started to come up about PM as lynch choice and it's in that context that Vorkuta argued that town PM tries harder. Nom/Icon/Cyrus vote PM after the prod dodge post.
Kelly Chen
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Kelly Chen
Open-Minded
Open-Minded

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Kelly Chen »

In post 1311, cyrus62 wrote:keep in mind icon doesn't want, a lynch till they return
If Icon had not said that would you be OK with an early lynch?
but if there is four, votes on shos then it proves either their is two scum or one other scum on them ready to hang the dead wight.

vork and gameplay
aka kelly , and if, this is if its done before Tuesday if its done after Tuesday then i have to look, at icon if hes flips town however if shos flips scum it clears nom , of being scum.
To be clear are you saying I am scum if Shos flips town before Tuesday
whether or not
I am on that lynch? Seems like you're forgetting Chickadee in your numbers.

If Vork puts Shos at -1 will you unvote? Or would you prefer to see if somebody wants to hammer early?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1309, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1299, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1297, Chickadee wrote:That sounded really bad.

It's ok to look at other players, and reevaluate. It sounds like you're voting shos just to stay consistent.
No, I just vote shos because that's where I'm the most sure.

Also I re-evaluated reads but I guess it's easier to dismiss those just to shade me huh? :P
Read what you wrote as if it came from another person, and tell me what you think. Not your intentions. I honestly want to know what you would think if someone else wrote what you wrote.
I'd probably have a lot of thoughts but honestly this kind of question is hard to answer for me because my reads are mostly more intuition than plain analysis except if I have a good reason to use "logic". It's kind of hard to say how I'd react to that post if written by someone else. It entirely depends on who wrote it honestly.
cyrus62
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
cyrus62
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by cyrus62 »

In post 1314, Kelly Chen wrote:
In post 1311, cyrus62 wrote:keep in mind icon doesn't want, a lynch till they return
If Icon had not said that would you be OK with an early lynch?
but if there is four, votes on shos then it proves either their is two scum or one other scum on them ready to hang the dead wight.

vork and gameplay
To be clear are you saying I am scum if Shos flips town before Tuesday
whether or not
I am on that lynch? Seems like you're forgetting Chickadee in your numbers.

If Vork puts Shos at -1 will you unvote? Or would you prefer to see if somebody wants to hammer early?
show me where shos helps town and i wont want the lynch so badly . i to could see vprk as scum but yes you are scummy due to replacing in. you tell me why ?? was indicated as town by the mod for almost all day of day 1 was on you . the more i look at this ?? the more i see vork as town at the mod kill on day 1 but i could be wrong becuse the way icon and vork get on makes me wonder alot, also . so yes i think we had 3 scum roles this game and after day one
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

Also how is my role not bastard?

People outside of the game can communicate with me

Dead players can interact with the game

What's making you question the bastard element exactly?
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1317, Iconeum wrote:People outside of the game
Wait for real?
Like "not even having signed up" players? :P

@Kelly
Favor- can we use #post numbers like # instead of IRL dates?
Kthnx
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 1317, Iconeum wrote:Also how is my role not bastard?

People outside of the game can communicate with me

Dead players can interact with the game

What's making you question the bastard element exactly?
This is new information innit?

Icon, would it be beneficial for us if you claimed?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Nov 03, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1319, shos wrote:This is new information innit?
In post 1268, Iconeum wrote:Dead playerscan visit me in a dream during night
Not particularly new but eh
I buy it- has town utility, and idk how high someone would have to be to hallucinate smth like that.
Especially the visions/dreams
In post 1319, shos wrote:for us if you claimed?
Depends on how useful/honest/forthcoming/wincon-oriented the dead players are :P
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:23 am

Post by shos »

Well scum dead are obviously useless. Townies may be useful; can you speak with Korina? Can we get role information with her?

Also I assumed that this is not all his role...

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 am

Post by shos »

Also someone invite because lolhammer may include icon death which Rob's us of info which he will probably share

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:25 am

Post by shos »

Unvote*

Chickadee
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Chickadee
Slightly Sketchy
Slightly Sketchy

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:31 am

Post by Chickadee »

In post 1321, shos wrote:Well scum dead are obviously useless. Townies may be useful; can you speak with Korina? Can we get role information with her?

Also I assumed that this is not all his role...
Why are you fixated on Korina?
Instagram: BoneSpellArts

"Yo I'm so good at anime girls" - pj

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”