EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4850 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by EeveeLution Army »

In post 4333, texcat wrote:
Spoiler: Aaron does not like anything I do
In post 4224, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4079, texcat wrote:I'm going to vote for Cliff whenever we're ready. No one ever knows the vote count. Worst case is that we get a conf town out of the deal. In the meantime,

VOTE: Garmr
tex could be Cliff's partner is he flips scum. Don't like this bizarre attempt to distract from the Cliff/JJD situation.

Why the vote on Garmr?
In post 4295, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4234, texcat wrote:
In post 4227, Billy Pilgrim wrote:I feel like scum is fine with Cliff being the lynch. I thi k that's either because he was determined to be able to be sacrificed, which is consistent with what happened yesterday, or it's because he is going to flip town. If he flips scum, then texcat is probably leading scum candidate tomorrow for trying to redirect the lynch. If he flips town I dont know where that leads us. I'd like a a swer from hopkirk on his progression vis-a-vis me and I think we're still waiting on answers from Rick and Lilly about fruit.
Huh? I did park my vote on Garmr while waiting to vote for Cliff until everyone had a chance to post. I would hardly characterize that as redirecting the lynch.

VOTE: Cliff L-2 I think

Cliff
, if you are town, can you confirm that you sent fruit to Kop on N1? He said he did not receive any fruit.
Don't like this vote either.
In post 4332, AaronFrost wrote:Worst case scenario if we lynch Cliff today is that we end up in LyLo tomorrow but that's only if there's 6 scum remaining. 7 total scum in a 21 player game seems like too much, even with a traitor.

I don't like how eager tex is to end this day when we have plenty of time left. I get not wanting to waste time but I would hardly say the day is stalling right now.

First he doesn't like my vote on Garmr because he thinks I'm redirecting the lynch(!). Then he doesn't like my vote on Cliff. Now he's characterizing me as being overly eager to lynch Cliff. Something stinks. It might be some weird confirmation bias, but I don't like it.

Aaron, I don't think I am over-eager, but I am ready for day to end. I don't see what more we can hope to accomplish today and I think that things will be clearer when we've resolved Cliff.

I will continue to argue that we should lynch Cliff and I don't like that Billy seems to be arguing against lynching him. And I don't like that Billy says that Profii and Dave agree with him.

This might suggest aaron garmr? Ugg none of this has flipped yet. So i cant even speculate atm
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4851 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:29 pm

In post 3217, AaronFrost wrote:I still think Eevee is scum btw.
Mfw. Found random. Dont know context
Conversation starter. Answer
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4852 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:35 pm

In post 4139, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4128, Garmr wrote:If I was scum would of stayed or at least tried to last. But this games to big to many personalities I don't mesh with and I don't have that obligation to put up with that fucking shit as town.
Add Garmr to that list too.
In post 4079, texcat wrote:I'm going to vote for Cliff whenever we're ready. No one ever knows the vote count. Worst case is that we get a conf town out of the deal. In the meantime,

tex could be Cliff's partner is he flips scum. Don't like this bizarre attempt to distract from the Cliff/JJD situation.

Why the vote on Garmr?
In post 4666, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4648, Garmr wrote:cliff flipping scum pretty much clears me as town.
What? Since when? Am I missing something here?
In post 4809, AaronFrost wrote:I think Hopkirk and Hectic are likely scum together. Hop's been very inconsistent with his read on Hectic, from assuring us he's town to now being worried about him out of nowhere.

Remaining scum most likely lies in {tex, Garmr, Titus, Eevee}.

I agree with Garmr and Rick claiming their results today.

We mass claiming today?

Okay so first makes g a scumread.
Second questions a lynch on it.
Third back to suspicious(afaik isnt on at that time)

Fourth. I forgot have you claimed ? Also. If aaron flips scum. Its heavily possible garmr does too.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4853 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 pm

Garmr i can find literally no mention of aaron in your iso outside of quotes/lynches. What are your thoughts there.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4854 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:38 pm

In post 4846, Carcalilly wrote:And I swear, as soon as I turn in this forsaken paper tomorrow so I don't loose my diploma, I'll be a useful conf town.
Yes please come back to us.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4855 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:39 pm

In post 6, Hectic wrote:Hiya all.
This is one of my first forum games so I'm quite excited!
So I thought I better prepare myself because I've heard all the stories of wolfgods (that's what we call in them in the inner circles) of the likes of Sharan Tate and Skellen solving games by page 5. Insanity?!
So I've been up all night reading through the mafiascum wiki and I am now a walking encyclopedia of knowledge.
I'm serious, if you want to know about ANYTHING, whether it be about what an abbreviation means, or some obscure study or guide into how often people who mention self-meta are scum: just ask me, I've got you covered.

So while reading through the wiki, I discovered that it's site meta to claim the Miller role right from the get go, so without further ado:

I am the
Miller Survivor

I know you may have reservations given the Survivor part of my claim. But I give you my honest law-abiding word that I will strive to and will always work with the town's best interests from here on out.

In fact, here's a pledge:
I, Hectic, will self-hammer myself in any situation where the number of mafia are equal to the number of town.

That pledge up there stops me from siding with scum and winning the game with them in a LyLo situation. With this fallback, you guys can just use this failsafe to spite me out of a win. Therefore, I will never betray you.

I look forward to finding scum with you all. :idea:

You still claiming surv?
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4856 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:48 pm

In post 4761, Hectic wrote:Eevee's a void in my wiki.

His entire iso feels either surv based or just general funness. Idk what to make of it.

Also. Im not that big of a void. And i just got back into the cs making mood. Earlier today i made what i feel is gonna be one of my better ones.
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4857 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:50 pm

VOTE: Aaronfrost

Okay done with my little parade. Continue
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4858 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can we just flip me first I'm town but I'm sick of this game/ Everyone basically scum reading me for my role I don't want to play.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4859 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:26 am

Post by Hectic »

Hopkirk + Titus + Kop are my top scumreads for now. The only non-confirmed person that I'm not scumleaning/reading is Aaron and Garmr, though Aaron's claim of a Hectic-Hopkirk scumpair is slightly dodgy.

I bought Hopkirk's townread on me because apparently I have a "towntell" and he's had similar strong townreads on me in the past that have been accurate while he was town. I was aware it could just be him buddying me, but I was leaning towards him being town since the rest of his play seemed helpful/genuine. This sudden flip on me is really unnatural though, and I don't buy the reasons for it. Kop didn't mention most players in the game. I did mention Titus enough.

Also there's the factor that his scumread on me relies on all of his scumreads being correct, so it's a fairly weak link.

I'm townreading Garmr based on his frustration recently, though perhaps I'm too easily swayed. Could someone remind me of what Garmr lied about earlier in the game which Lilly caught him out for?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4860 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:27 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4856, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 4761, Hectic wrote:Eevee's a void in my wiki.
His entire iso feels either surv based or just general funness. Idk what to make of it.

Also. Im not that big of a void. And i just got back into the cs making mood. Earlier today i made what i feel is gonna be one of my better ones.
I will ISO you one day, just not now. You've got a fairly large wiki.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4861 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4855, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 6, Hectic wrote:Hiya all.
This is one of my first forum games so I'm quite excited!
So I thought I better prepare myself because I've heard all the stories of wolfgods (that's what we call in them in the inner circles) of the likes of Sharan Tate and Skellen solving games by page 5. Insanity?!
So I've been up all night reading through the mafiascum wiki and I am now a walking encyclopedia of knowledge.
I'm serious, if you want to know about ANYTHING, whether it be about what an abbreviation means, or some obscure study or guide into how often people who mention self-meta are scum: just ask me, I've got you covered.

So while reading through the wiki, I discovered that it's site meta to claim the Miller role right from the get go, so without further ado:

I am the
Miller Survivor

I know you may have reservations given the Survivor part of my claim. But I give you my honest law-abiding word that I will strive to and will always work with the town's best interests from here on out.

In fact, here's a pledge:
I, Hectic, will self-hammer myself in any situation where the number of mafia are equal to the number of town.

That pledge up there stops me from siding with scum and winning the game with them in a LyLo situation. With this fallback, you guys can just use this failsafe to spite me out of a win. Therefore, I will never betray you.

I look forward to finding scum with you all. :idea:
You still claiming surv?
Absolutely, and of the Miller variety. Looking forward to seeing scum claim thinking they can endgame with me, but nope, gonna work with town till the end :mrgreen:
Billy Pilgrim
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Billy Pilgrim
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4862 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Billy Pilgrim »

In post 4859, Hectic wrote:Hopkirk + Titus + Kop are my top scumreads for now. The only non-confirmed person that I'm not scumleaning/reading is Aaron and Garmr, though Aaron's claim of a Hectic-Hopkirk scumpair is slightly dodgy.

I bought Hopkirk's townread on me because apparently I have a "towntell" and he's had similar strong townreads on me in the past that have been accurate while he was town. I was aware it could just be him buddying me, but I was leaning towards him being town since the rest of his play seemed helpful/genuine. This sudden flip on me is really unnatural though, and I don't buy the reasons for it. Kop didn't mention most players in the game. I did mention Titus enough.

Also there's the factor that his scumread on me relies on all of his scumreads being correct, so it's a fairly weak link.

I'm townreading Garmr based on his frustration recently, though perhaps I'm too easily swayed. Could someone remind me of what Garmr lied about earlier in the game which Lilly caught him out for?
Garmr claimed that he voyeured Lilly n1 and that he saw that only the doctor targeted Lilly. That was the point where Lilly was trying to make sure that was a real result than before Garmr confirmed it, she outed that she was ascetic so Garmr's claimed result had to be a lie. Now here's where I'm confused, and I wanted Garmr to eat rope earlier over it. What the fuck is the motivation in lying there. I cant remember if Rick has claimed at that point yet or not, but hes pretty much drawing the doctor claim out at that point which helps scum more than town. I get why he may have lied about that result (to not out Lilly's modifer), but why wouldnt he had just lied and said no one visited.
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4863 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:57 am

good than i dont have to strike you down today to negate a possible instaloss
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4864 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:59 am

In post 4862, Billy Pilgrim wrote:
In post 4859, Hectic wrote:Hopkirk + Titus + Kop are my top scumreads for now. The only non-confirmed person that I'm not scumleaning/reading is Aaron and Garmr, though Aaron's claim of a Hectic-Hopkirk scumpair is slightly dodgy.

Garmr claimed that he voyeured Lilly n1 and that he saw that only the doctor targeted Lilly. That was the point where Lilly was trying to make sure that was a real result than before Garmr confirmed it, she outed that she was ascetic so Garmr's claimed result had to be a lie. Now here's where I'm confused, and I wanted Garmr to eat rope earlier over it. What the fuck is the motivation in lying there. I cant remember if Rick has claimed at that point yet or not, but hes pretty much drawing the doctor claim out at that point which helps scum more than town. I get why he may have lied about that result (to not out Lilly's modifer), but why wouldnt he had just lied and said no one visited.

its a bit wifomy. since technically if someone else DID target lilly, they would claim and out garmr there too. idk why hed lie as either alignment in that position tbh
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
EeveeLution Army
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
EeveeLution Army
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4865 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:00 am

its why i kinda want to get aaron first. to get a flip from that interaction triangle
Show
-Lord Giratina-

-Queen Togekiss-
EeveeLution Army

--Eevee General--
--Jolteon Lieutenant--
--Flareon Private--
--Vaporeon Captain--
--Leafeon Corporal--
--Glaceon Major--
--Espeon Colonel--
--Umbreon Officer--
--Sylveon Sergeant--
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #4866 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:25 am

Post by Hectic »

Interesting, that is pretty bad. This better not be another townie pulling some dumb gambit.
@Garmr: Why would you lie about that.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4867 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:33 am

Post by davesaz »

It's relatively easy to find an answer in Garmr's ISO. Multiple people asked that question back when Carcalilly revealed the ascetic.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4868 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I didn't know if doctor existed back then it could of been a hjailkeeper ect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4869 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I didn't know if doctor existed back then it could of been a jailkeeper ect. I wanted scum to hunt a imaginary doctor and not shoot the mason it's fucking simple. I didn't expect the actual real doctor/protective role to be fucking stupid.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:12 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4852, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 4139, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4128, Garmr wrote:If I was scum would of stayed or at least tried to last. But this games to big to many personalities I don't mesh with and I don't have that obligation to put up with that fucking shit as town.
Add Garmr to that list too.

Why the vote on Garmr?
In post 4666, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 4648, Garmr wrote:cliff flipping scum pretty much clears me as town.
What? Since when? Am I missing something here?
In post 4809, AaronFrost wrote:I think Hopkirk and Hectic are likely scum together. Hop's been very inconsistent with his read on Hectic, from assuring us he's town to now being worried about him out of nowhere.

Remaining scum most likely lies in {tex, Garmr, Titus, Eevee}.

I agree with Garmr and Rick claiming their results today.

We mass claiming today?

Okay so first makes g a scumread.
Second questions a lynch on it.
Third back to suspicious(afaik isnt on at that time)

Fourth. I forgot have you claimed ? Also. If aaron flips scum. Its heavily possible garmr does too.
First - that list was in the event that Cliff flipped town
Second - that was when I still thought Cliff was going to flip scum and tex's vote felt like it was trying to deflect from the Cliff lynch (implying potential partnership between the two)
Third - I questioned that statement because it's not even remotely true (unless I really did miss something - entirely possible with this game)
Fourth - I'm VT.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4871 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:13 am

Post by AaronFrost »

Why do you think Garmr's frustration is town indicative?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4872 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:17 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4836, Rick Dalton wrote:
In post 4782, Garmr wrote:Rick your avoiding answering who you doctored?
Just didn’t see.

I’m Non Consecutive. I didn’t do anything last night.

I brought up protecting Dave so scum wouldn’t kill him, because he was the most likely to die out of the conf townies.
Why did you think dave was most likely to die? I think claiming to protect profii would've been a better move since he had claimed backup tracker and our tracker was killed the night before.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4873 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:07 am

Post by bob3141 »

Will catch up when i can. Will eb busy for the next few days until teh weekend.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4874 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Have I just had bad luck recently or is there something up with mafiascum since I last played? Been in three games including this one since my last break and there's been issues with all of them.

1- Mod flakes, abandoned.
2- Selfhammer by town within a couple of irl days. Followed by the only modkill I've seen in ~50-60 games on here (legitimate reasons, but still meaningful to note).
3- This one: two town self hammers, one town faking two types of guility on another town pr.

I literally had a one person blacklist before this and now I'm starting to feel like I actually have to look at playerlists/mods before I join a game.
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”