Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:55 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2216, Skellen wrote:Oh, come on. Again denied by self-hammer.
You calling this a partner interaction? Why? Why wouldn't pret just let his partner hammer?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:56 am

Post by bob3141 »

im sure skellen is scum just like yesterday. Her posts at end of last day feel artificial as if they were rehearsed

then i think either mizzy or a50 is last scum. With me think mizzy most likely. As a bg claim would be quite effective at stopping me blockign the nk.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2211, Skellen wrote:I mean he pushed for A50's lynch most of the day, considering he might not have seen A50 visiting BEF that would make sense. But when it was pretty likely that he would end up as lynch he didn't outed his possible guilty on LUV despite him already claiming but also instead joins bob on voting me, although he knew A50 would have been lying? Yeah, no.

I guess he is at L-1? Then intent to hammer by me.

these were teh post i felt rehersed as if pret goign wrong with teh visits was there for skellen to get town points. And make it look liek he was tring to distance himself and a50
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 6:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

VOTE: Skellen
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:13 am

Post by benhalkum »

Ok.

I'm feeling LUV and Bob's side on Skellen.

I'd be willing to put an intent to vote Skellen if we could ensure A50 is blocked tonight. If we're right, that gives us the game.

Actually, either way I'd be Ok with I think. Hang Skellen or A50 today, block the other tonight, game over.

Thoughts from the peanut gallery?
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:11 am

Post by Almost50 »

I have nothing against the Skellen lynch, but my moon!logic bone is itching, It's telling me Mizzy could have claimed BG to guarantee not getting RB'd and could explain the NK being on the one she protected if that happened and she was tracked by chalking it up on the "strongman theory" that Pret pulled out of his arse.

I am not saying I am confident in this either, but IF I follow up with my theory from D1 then RCE/ben should be clear, bob/Mizzy gave one scum between them (guess who I'm suspecting after the Pret flip) and LUV/Skellen have another.

Now enough theory talk and back to actual reads, I think RCE is town because I can;t see him holding his part is a SvS with Pret like he did. It didn't feel like scum theater to me.

bob is all but confirmed a townie via the role claim. Scum had a JK, so -obviously- can't also have a RB. Unless -of course- that was an elaborate claiming scheme in which they planned it to clear one of them if the other flipped, and in that case.. GOOD PLAY!

ben could also be town for the tunnel on pret, but that's about it. His claim could have been manufactured I'm sure (after having seen skitter's flip), but I dunno if scum!him would have risked a NL in order to keep on tunneling his p for distancing, so a town lean.

I had Skellen as a top TR at some point, but I can't seem to remember why.

LUV is playing withing his meta. What does this mean? His scum/town meta look exactly the same to me. I have no read there.

Missy is the one my inner voice is telling me to vote today, but I'm holding my vote until we've discussed all possibilities.

Gun to my head I'd say bob/RCE are the confident TRs and any combination of the other 4 could be the case, but I'm putting it as Mizzy + LUV/Skellen

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2264, Mizzytastic wrote:Honestly the fact we are both alive makes me super suspicious. I'm a bodyguard, even if you hit my target you get a kill. Though with my defence of pret and disengagement yesterday I can see why you might want to leave me alive.
If anything the DDL kill imo confirms that among the PR claims is one scum, otherwise they would have tried to get rid of the last bits of town power. I mean if you and bob are both town and the second scum would go down today then bob will effectively become a 1-shot Cop as you can buy at least one further day for bob with your save. The fact that they are willing to take this risk shows they prefer to dwell in the wifom surrounding the PR claims.

I would say one scum among the PR claims and one among the remaining VTs. However I can also see a world where two PRs might be scum, but not sure on that yet. Although among the VTs that only leaves LUV to me. RCE is most likely town by play and the Pret scum flip gives him enough credit too.

Among the PRs Bodyguard and Tracker Enabler look plausible to me in combination with indecisive Doc and Tracker and I kind of think both ben and Mizzy pulled off their claims in a believable manner. Tbh the only thing that pings me strongly about Mizzy was his eagerness on D1 to start the tris flash wagon if it couldn't have been DDL instead of Pret. Not necessarily feeling it rn, but will review him just in case as I could see it going by the kills.

I can see a Roleblocker being in and bob striked me overall as town and still does. The thing that bothers me about him is still how he handled Pret considering Pret claimed almost the same role as he claims to have. While he pressured Pret, he never did it in a threatening manner. But this might be personality based as if I would be in his shoes I would have reacted different to Pret's claim, but I want to look closer on this again. Otherwise I was nervous that bob hasn't been the nk target so far as it seems that Pret recognized bob early as protective PR too. But maybe he dealt with him through using both his jk-shots on bob and that's why.

A50's claim is still the one that doesn't fit in to me. His role looks just too strange in context with the other roles. Additionally the way Pret played around him, I need to reread that, it was odd.

Atm I am inclined to say it's LUV/A50, eventually switch one of them with bob. Have yet to review Mizzy. But bob, Mizzy and A50 were on the DDL counterwagon on D1, the latter two also on tris together with LUV. One scum definitely was on the DDL wagon. LUV is there as VCA strongly suggests scum!LUV.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2299, RCEnigma wrote:So, I'm also of the mindset A50/Luv are not scum together. Think it was Skellen that made this observation originally which is an interesting wrinkle. She based it on Luv's vote on A50 which had a real chance of going through instead of salads lynch. But also a pret/A50/Luv team would have had to triangle buss all game. It doesn't feel like a pret led team based on dayplay.
Yeah, this triangle bus is also exactly what makes me wonder here. I am fairly certain one of A50/LUV is scum. A50 and Pret only started seriously voting each other on D3 (that "spicy" vote on D2 aside) where it became more or less apparent that it would most likely end in a Pret lynch, I am not sure if Pret was seriously trying to stay alive or just gave up trying later.

While I said LUV voting A50 into the threeway 3-votes tie on D2 makes him unlikely being scum with A50 I also thinks it depends on how confident scum would be to get the ben wagon through. Basically both pret and A50 could have joined the salad wagon just in case. I am not sure if A50 was townreading Saladman at that time though, I only have it in mind he said it when he sheeped Saladman to the ben wagon.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Skellen »

Anyway as I said yesterday, if Pret flips red then I see LUV as very likely partner to him.

In # he voted tris up to L-1 which brought tris into hammer range for Pret who had yet to vote tris at that point. Before that the vc between Pret and tris was 4:5 (with tris yet to vote).

On D2 with # he votes A50 into the threeway 3 votes tie with Pret and Saladman as if I recall it correctly the Saladman wagon didn't originally had many supporters so had less chances to go through (although it ultimately happened nonetheless when the ben wagon fell apart).

I also didn't liked #, it made the Pret wagon look like a policy/fear lynch although there were actual reasons for voting him on D1/early D2. Same with his comment on debating the skitter kill, considering the skitter kill most likely came from Pret.

And again on D3 with # when he joined Pret on A50, which made it between A50 and Pret 2:3. To be fair here, Pret left the A50 wagon after that, but I have yet to read if Pret was accepting his lynch at this point already or not.

Literally all his votes were in favour of Pret.

Anyway VOTE: LUV
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 3:29 pm

Post by Plum »

Votecount 4.1

Skellen
- 1 (bob3141)
Lil Uzi Vert
- 1 (Skellen)

Not Voting
- 5 (benhalkum, Mizzytastic, Lil Uzi Vert, Almost50, RCEnigma)

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-14 21:00:00)
Last edited by Plum on Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2306, Skellen wrote:But maybe he dealt with him through using both his jk-shots on bob and that's why.
This. Pret didn't target me twice. Honestly I doubt he targeted me at all. When I said he was fishing in regards to claiming me as his JK I meant he was trying to see if I had a confirmable action. It's why I skated around the topic to begin with. I didn't call him out on it so it strongly suggested vt anyways though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

DDL died because it would leave too many townlocked slots. He effectively became an IC, Mizzy is locked with Bob so Bob can't die unless Mizzy dies. So a townblock of ddl/Ben/myself/Bob checkmates the remaining scum assuming no one in that grouping dies. The 3 on the outside get lynched in order.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That was all meant to say it doesn't really point to scum being in the pr claims. I just lost where I was going with it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:00 am

Post by RCEnigma »

We should be going A50/Luv today. 1 is guaranteed scum even if we mislynch the townie of the two today.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:22 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2313, RCEnigma wrote:We should be going A50/Luv today. 1 is guaranteed scum even if we mislynch the townie of the two today.
Skellen is already on LUV. No one on A50.

As a group, we should IMO pick which one and go for it. LUV is already started, so maybe that's where we go first?
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:24 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m town and I can prove it. Just give me time.

benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:29 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m town and I can prove it. Just give me time.

….

Didn't you claim to be VT? How can you prove it if you're just VT, unless you were lying?

Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2313, RCEnigma wrote:We should be going A50/Luv today. 1 is guaranteed scum even if we mislynch the townie of the two today.
Pretty much where I am at. I feel strong about LUV by vca and his play, but was also considering if A50 first might be strategically smarter as his flip would give more insight on the setup as Visitor is the weirdest role that we have among the claims. Although I think that only influences the Enabler and Roleblocker claims. But then again I am too dumb with setup stuff to draw useful conclusions from that.

Have been a bit hesitant about A50 this game as I thought his disengagement with this game might be something that rather comes from town, at least it felt kind of genuine. But Pret's feinted vote switch to A50 on D2 and asking for a claim when the ben wagon fell apart is odd, especially because he tied Saladman with A50 instead into a 4:4 vc. Don't know why he wouldn't push for the claim there if A50 is town, especially as both seem to have enough history to each other, unless both are scum and he wanted to withhold A50's claim till massclaim. He pressured A50 nonetheless to claim first in the massclaim though.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m town and I can prove it. Just give me time.

Well, we are one day away from lylo, I think you had a fair share of time.

What happened to your A50 scumread? Did it change due to Pret's flip?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Skellen »

Have reread Mizzy's ISO today and don't really feel in joining the paranoia around that slot. RCE is right that by votes he doesn't look good (especially D1, but so do others), but I still feel the way he acts around his claim felt pretty authentic with his questions about his role. Also the interaction with Pret doesn't look like SvS by # as I would find it strange that Mizzy would point out to his partner that his (Pret's) setup spec regarding interaction Bodyguard/Strongman is wrong. I would think if they cooked this fakeclaim strategy early up (and they would have given Mizzy's early crumb) a mistake like this looks odd, I don't think Pret would have made that false assumption, especially if Mizzy seems to have backed his info up with mod advice (well, if he has asked of course).
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

On dayplay sure I agree on Mizzy as town. But she falls into the same Poe that you're falling into. Fwiw I also think most of your play has been townie aside from the pret partner pings I had yesterday. Which is why you're higher in my Poe than Mizzy is.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m town and I can prove it.
Spoiler:

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Skellen »

@RCE:
Who do you see as more likely being scum among A50/LUV?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Based on their play or Prets?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 482, Pretentious wrote:You aren’t correct. And your Morality meta is outdated.
This was a thing. So let's see what I can recall of the outdated meta. Which may take some time since I have to skim some other games.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”