Micro 897 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:03 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 396, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 389, AaronFrost wrote:I think BS or BBmolla are most likely to be jester and should not be lynched.
And you wanted to lynch me!
And I said this where?
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 398, Bingle wrote:What changed between this read on me and now?
I reevaluated my read - you're a really self aware player and I don't see why you think I should be held to a read I had 150 posts ago.
In post 398, Bingle wrote:Why do you think you’re the best person in this list at reading me when afaicr you have ~0% read accuracy on me?
Because I've seen your tricks and I know this setup. Again nice bravado. Prior performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance and "RAWR you've never read me correctly before!!" is pushing an agenda, not trying to earnestly engage with me and correct my read if you're town.
In post 398, Bingle wrote:Why would me being the designated mislynch in 5p not be worrisome?
I have no way to answer this it's like asking what the function of going into 5p with any reads at all is. we play this phase and make sure we don't lynch the jester. then we play 5p out straight.
In post 398, Bingle wrote:Who is my partner if it’s not ethos?
I haven't partnercleared anyone off you as of yet. I just see a more transparent agenda coming from the way you and eth0s have handled the suggested endgame towncore of {eth0s, wooper} which makes a LOT of sense coming from a bungle/eth0s scumteam.
In post 398, Bingle wrote:If you’re worried I’m jester and ethos is my scum buddy but not jester, why aren’t you trying to lynch ethos?
Because if you ARE a jester I think eth0s is really likely town. The agenda he's pushing really only makes a lot of sense if he's scum with exactly you, because of the way he waited it out and then started attacking me d3. Eth0s is basically sortable by whether or not you leave the game today.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:22 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 401, Wooper wrote:I haven't partnercleared anyone off you as of yet
This is another reason I need to be here in f5.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 401, Wooper wrote:and I don't see why you think I should be held to a read I had 150 posts ago.
Why should I?

Further, look at my activities this game. I have been lynching probable jesters, this is true. I’ve also been attempting to lynch people who might be scum over people who probably aren’t. Aorn, my preferred lynch in 5p is probably ruru, followed by you. I don’t trust my ruru read as it could be town lolcatting. I feel that it’s fairly obvious from my attempt to solve between BS/ofhrz and to a lesser extent my push to drew largely because I thought that bb/drew might be a thing and drew was the not jester of the pair. Given that, I think it’s pretty obvious I’m town (or jester stalling the lynch) and not scum. If I were scum, which isn’t a reasonable read by any stretch of my imagination lynching ethos pretty well solves me from your proposed POV, but you’re not trying to do so.

With regards to your read accuracy, you’re setting yourself up as the person who can catch scum me in this list when there’s multiple people who have expressed concerns over my alignment AND you don’t have any particular history of being able to tell that I’m town.

So, again, why do you want to lynch me in your proposed 5p LYLO?
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Wooper »

You refusing to see what I'm doing here makes me so sad.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:22 am

Post by Bingle »

You look like you're trying to look like you're trying to avoid getting lynched while simultaneously painting me as scummy for things I haven't actually done and holding your reads close to your chest while there is no nightkill and the jester is revealed at the end of today. I'll repeat my question: Why? What do you hope to gain by acting like this?

If you have to decide the lynch 100% by yourself and you're told the game ends if you don't lynch scum, who do you lynch, right now?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:33 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 403, Bingle wrote:probable notjesters
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 405, Bingle wrote:You look like you're trying to look like you're trying to avoid getting lynched while simultaneously painting me as scummy for things I haven't actually done and holding your reads close to your chest while there is no nightkill and the jester is revealed at the end of today. I'll repeat my question: Why? What do you hope to gain by acting like this?

If you have to decide the lynch 100% by yourself and you're told the game ends if you don't lynch scum, who do you lynch, right now?
i'm trying to highlight the slot i see openwolfing, because i'm worried most of this list won't see it. assuming you're not removed from the game i can't come out in 5p like "WOAH BINGLE IS SCUM" - it's vital that i call it when i first see it. call it setting up for a lynch if you like; it's setting up a dialogue so that we can sort you before endgame.

this isn't a realistic scenario btw given the jester being in play but if it WAS i'd lynch you.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Wooper »

In post 406, Bingle wrote:
In post 403, Bingle wrote:probable notjesters
dw this was clearly a typo
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 407, Wooper wrote:i'm trying to highlight the slot i see openwolfing, because i'm worried most of this list won't see it. assuming you're not removed from the game i can't come out in 5p like "WOAH BINGLE IS SCUM" - it's vital that i call it when i first see it. call it setting up for a lynch if you like; it's setting up a dialogue so that we can sort you before endgame.
Yeah... Except I am trying to engage on the dialogue.
In post 382, Bingle wrote:
In post 330, Wooper wrote:the way he's going about powerlynching town doesn't feel like town!bungle in this situation; his play around the drew lynch for example
Specifics? Also, why do you think you can read me all of a sudden?
In post 394, Wooper wrote:
In post 382, Bingle wrote:
In post 330, Wooper wrote:the way he's going about powerlynching town doesn't feel like town!bungle in this situation; his play around the drew lynch for example
Specifics? Also, why do you think you can read me all of a sudden?
I'll case this if I need to but I'd much prefer if someone actually engaged w me on this read so I can develop it without just reading your ISO over and over until I confbias myself.

Solid bravado btw reminiscent of scum!myself
In post 398, Bingle wrote:
In post 255, Wooper wrote:Bingle - is hardcore pushing optimal town strat but in a way that systematically alienates slots and isn't winning him any friends; this is either town, or a v good jester strat. not lynching before jester leaves.
What changed between this read on me and now?

Why do you think you’re the best person in this list at reading me when afaicr you have ~0% read accuracy on me?

Why would me being the designated mislynch in 5p not be worrisome?

Who is my partner if it’s not ethos?

If you’re worried I’m jester and ethos is my scum buddy but not jester, why aren’t you trying to lynch ethos?
Your responses, of course:
In post 394, Wooper wrote:I'll case this if I need to but I'd much prefer if someone actually engaged w me on this read so I can develop it without just reading your ISO over and over until I confbias myself.

Solid bravado btw reminiscent of scum!myself
and

What changed your read? Reads change.
Why are you integral to catching scum me here? Because you've seen my tricks. (Also, you're right that this isn't trying to correct your reads, it's trying to read your motivations, which is just as important.)
Why is it scummy to be suspicious of what is clearly a way to make me lose the game, regardless of your intentions? Because you should be allowed to have reads.
Who is my partner if not Ethos? You haven't considered it.
If you think I'm scum with Ethos and Ethos is not jester, why aren't you pushing Ethos? Because if I'm not scum with Ethos, Ethos is town. (Which would be irrelevant, because, you know, lynching town me in 5p still results in a scum win even if you do correctly read Ethos at that point. See: the entire basis of lynching Drew.)

For the record, AaronFrost is probtown. Ethos is probtown. BS is probtown. Rooroo, BB, and Wooper all have significant jester equity, but there's almost guaranteed 2 scum in those three, FMPOV.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 402, Wooper wrote:This is another reason I need to be here in f5.
This is the single scummiest possible post in this setup, and I think you know that.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Wooper »

dude you're not getting a lynch on me. don't try it.

you know why you can twist my words to make me look bad: because i've been here trying to solve the game in realtime. i have read trajectory that you can twist to try and present as inconsistencies. i have stances, but i am not going to evaluate parts of the game which i frankly may not need to bother with, no.

aaron is not "likely town" at all; he hasn't been in a position where he's needed to alignment tell. ruru is more likely town than that slot but not a lot. bb is likely town unless stronger townreads/POE indicates otherwise.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Bingle »

So you think Aaron is the best lynch for today?

Good to know. I'm glad you answered that when I asked you.

Now, who is likely to be my partner.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 411, Wooper wrote:you know why you can twist my words to make me look bad: because i've been here trying to solve the game in realtime. i have read trajectory that you can twist to try and present as inconsistencies. i have stances, but i am not going to evaluate parts of the game which i frankly may not need to bother with, no.
You realize that all of this applies more so to me than to you, right?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Bingle »

Also:
In post 411, Wooper wrote:dude you're not getting a lynch on me. don't try it.
In post 394, Wooper wrote:Solid bravado btw reminiscent of scum!myself
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 412, Bingle wrote:So you think Aaron is the best lynch for today?

Good to know. I'm glad you answered that when I asked you.

Now, who is likely to be my partner.
Where the fuck did you get that from?

And I'm not PoEing a partner for you pre-jester flip it's not a good use of my time.
In post 413, Bingle wrote:You realize that all of this applies more so to me than to you, right?
LOL.

In post 414, Bingle wrote:Also:
In post 411, Wooper wrote:dude you're not getting a lynch on me. don't try it.
In post 394, Wooper wrote:Solid bravado btw reminiscent of scum!myself
lemme go find that massive thinking emoji again
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Wooper »

Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Wooper »

your read on me keeps changing to what's convenient

you have this bizarrely high standard of me to have a full teamsolve out of 6 slots when there's a jester in play

this 1v1 is so fucking ridiculous i'm still paranoid you want me to lynch you over it
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

Here's the situation we find ourselves in.

I refuse to be the game ending mislynch. If it wasn't an empty offer I'd self vote. I'm offering Carte Blanche to associative hunt my partner today on the grounds that if we lynch scum, I no longer give a shit about being lynched because that nets us two additional mislynches. If we lynch town and I'm the designated mislynch tomorrow, there's nothing I can really do to stop it if you're also town. What I can do is make you lynch the person you think is most likely to be scum with me so that I don't get lynched off of associations. I can make you argue why I'm scum (which you have yet to do) in the hopes of derailing this tunnel.

Also, if ruru is town here she's been actively gamethrowing all game, so... Fucks given about that loss? 0.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Wooper »

This is why
We need to lynch town today
Lose the jester so I can be bothered finding your partner
Then sort this out in f5
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 415, Wooper wrote:Where the fuck did you get that from?

And I'm not PoEing a partner for you pre-jester flip it's not a good use of my time.
I got that from I have a "Not Jester pool" (Which you've agreed with, afaict) that is three names. And you said one of those is not towny. One of those is S/S only with me, but you don't want to lynch it.

Why isn't PoE-ing a partner for me useful prejester flip? You refuse to lynch me, but are convinced I'm scum. How do you solve my alignment without gambling the game ending lynch on it?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 419, Wooper wrote:We need to lynch town today
No. We need to lynch Not Jester today. There is 0 reason not to scumhunt within the pool of NotJester.
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Wooper »

short answer: by butting heads with you in F5
Wooper
Wooper
Unaware
Wooper
Unaware
Unaware

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Wooper »

In post 421, Bingle wrote:
In post 419, Wooper wrote:We need to lynch town today
No. We need to lynch Not Jester today. There is 0 reason not to scumhunt within the pool of NotJester.
this is obviously what i meant
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by skitter30 »

-
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”