Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 831, Lady 6 wrote:Only if you put liquor in it.
I would have spiked it, but i took a little to test and lit it on fire, I'm missing my eyebrows now. That shit was already 90% alcohol, how has this dance not turned into an Eyes Wide Shut situation?
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 838, Lady 4 wrote:I am baffled as to why Lady 3 is of no concern to anyone.

Sad to lose previous G2. He was a sweet boy.
This is an interesting thing to say when you haven't even seen the new and improved #2. I am going to have to take a special look back at this slots interaction with you, well more specifically your interaction with it. I could see scum being upset that someone they had pocketed was replaced and all their hard work is now flushed down the proverbial toilet.

I assure you, I am an improvement over anyone who held this slot, or will, but don't you worry your pretty little nose about that, I'm going to outlast you all.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

:lol:

I probably be scum reading your bravado if you weren’t ic
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

*i’d
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

And game was started on the 4th and predance last 8 days, so I have a little bit of time to get caught up, no? 5 days left in this phase.

I won't be able to dive into to anything tonight, as it is I should have turned into a pumpkin about 2 hours ago, but I was hungry and who can sleep with a rumbling tummy?

My Lady, when are you normally around? I would love to sit and chat over a nice latte and maybe a scone of some sort, get a feel for who you are as a person, not just a dance partner. You set the time and I will pick the place. I know a fabulous little place that is still flying under the radar. Guy opened up the shop himself and is an operation of one. He bakes all the goods himself and dare I say that his creations are among the tastiest i have ever tastied.

Please don't keep me waiting, I am a worrier at heart and a stalker by default.
Gentleman 2
Gentleman 2
Goon
Gentleman 2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by Gentleman 2 »

In post 852, Lady 7 wrote::lol:

I would please ask the lovely Lady 7 to not flirt with me when I have already given my heart to another.

Here is my room key, meet me up there in 15 minutes and make sure no one sees you leave. Did you bring your dental dams?
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 855, Gentleman 2 wrote:
In post 852, Lady 7 wrote::lol:

I would please ask the lovely Lady 7 to not flirt with me when I have already given my heart to another.

Here is my room key, meet me up there in 15 minutes and make sure no one sees you leave. Did you bring your dental dams?
Spoiler:
how dare you sir! I will remain pure for the prince who was promised! If he fails to show, I will go to my death unsullied. I won’t tell your lady friend about this.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

Anyone still around?
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

In post 740, Lady 4 wrote:L5's opinion of G5 is wildly unwarranted, yes.
Ah quit the shade lady.
I’m just finding the best duo’s to create a town tower.
I ain’t lock towning the damn guy.
If anything you should be questioning my Gentleman 3 Read.
Lady 5
Lady 5
Goon
Lady 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Lady 5 »

Before I make my decision.
@Gent 5
What made you choose me over Lady 2?
@Gent 3
Who do you feel is best to be your partner?
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Gentleman 7 »

In post 800, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 795, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 785, Gentleman 5 wrote:Personally, I feel outting townreads are a bad idea until dance time, but thats just me?
Wait, why is outing townreads a bad idea? I'm of the opinion that we should get a strong towncore--of course, this does depend on our ability to keep scum out. I don't really see the advantage of hiding them?
Again, I think its better not to out town reads until we dance, as we have to factor the pairs. We can only scumhunt in ladies right now and theres the possibility that all 8 of them could be town.

All we can do is pick a lady to dance with, for whatever reason you want, and hope the person you scumread gets left out. In my case, Im hoping the lady getting kicked out is L8,L6, or L1. Im willing to keep L5 close. Maybe its her bubbly personality ^_^
Lady 4 wrote:
In post 794, Gentleman 5 wrote:I have a soft spot, who knew.

I thought I made it clear in those two posts imo
I'm more confused mow than I was previously.
Im scumreading L8. L1 and 6 are also good options based on activity.

Everyone else can live to see the dance. I explained why im willing to keep L5 above, but to be more specific, I think theres a possibility im reading her wrong at this time and am willing to spend time to get a better read on her.
Eh, I'm not really feeling the same way for L5--although to me it feels like both of you aren't really being explainy enough. L6 and L1 have been fairly inactive, but I'd rather L5 than them. I'm not scumreading L8 at all. I think a few of her posts have shown she's trying to look through people.

And regarding townreads, I disagree, we should be trying to make T/T pairs--I'd argue that this is even more important than partnering with someone you think would mesh well, after what happened to G2. It's likely enough that quite a few people won't have the same player they partnered with by the end of the game.

In post 825, Gentleman 6 wrote:Who should I be dancing with? :V
I'm of the opinion that it should be L7.
In post 838, Lady 4 wrote:I am baffled as to why Lady 3 is of no concern to anyone.

I'm kind of worried about L3 myself. Although part of it stems from her avatar, as well as my scumread on L5. But aside from that, I don't really feel like she's done anything? Like less than me anything. And I don't do much.

Anyways, stuff about me. I feel like my stronger lady townreads (L7, sort of L4) are too towny for me to pair with, and right now I kind of want L8. I've changed my mind on L1 after G2 wound up getting replaced out.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Why THE FUCK did I read 9 ladies and 8 gentlemen last night? Lol

That means we have to atleast scumhunt in gentlemen, and oh boy thats going to be interesting.

Lady 5, while looking back, I think youre posting has been suspect, but I admit im not entirely confident youre flipping mafia. Im willing to take a chance. Ive seen some associations that make me think youre townie.

As for why you over L2, I was never intending on dancing with L2, that was a joke post.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:30 am

Post by Lady 7 »

I retract my earlier wooden feel on g7.

He’s cool.

G7 - why don’t you want to partner with someone too towny?
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 847, Lady 9 wrote:
In post 844, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 842, Lady 9 wrote:What's wrong with lady 3 and lady 7?
What's right with 3? For real, please tell me why everyone likes her, I don't get it.

7 has had a few posts that made me think she might be town, but a lot more neutral unmemorable ones. I don't trust her.
Hmm, I remember liking Misty's early posts, and she had more content than a lot of people at the time

If the only posts from 7 are neutral or towny, shouldn't you want them to get a dance partner? It doesn't sound like you scumread her
I just don't get it. It's like everyone else is reading different, secret L3 posts. They don't do anything for me.

My experience tells me that players with a large volume of posts that read neutral to me often turn out to be scum. The same applies to G3. In the absence of many players who feel outright scummy, this is something I'm turning to.
In post 845, Lady 4 wrote:I haven't formed a strong opinion of you yet, but as you probably already have more posts than L1, it seems like you will at least try.
Hold on, are you leaving people out based on whether they will try, or whether you think they will flip scum? You're changing your method between posts here[/quote]

Someone who's trying is easier to read. I have no illusions that I'm, for example, going to be able to get my sick pocket L7 concerns lynched today. Not even sure I want to, as more time might help. If L1 is going to continue to be useless, that's a low risk predance kill.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Lady 4 »

Fixing:
In post 844, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 842, Lady 9 wrote:What's wrong with lady 3 and lady 7?
What's right with 3? For real, please tell me why everyone likes her, I don't get it.

7 has had a few posts that made me think she might be town, but a lot more neutral unmemorable ones. I don't trust her.
Hmm, I remember liking Misty's early posts, and she had more content than a lot of people at the time

If the only posts from 7 are neutral or towny, shouldn't you want them to get a dance partner? It doesn't sound like you scumread her
I just don't get it. It's like everyone else is reading different, secret L3 posts. They don't do anything for me.

My experience tells me that players with a large volume of posts that read neutral to me often turn out to be scum. The same applies to G3. In the absence of many players who feel outright scummy, this is something I'm turning to.
In post 845, Lady 4 wrote:I haven't formed a strong opinion of you yet, but as you probably already have more posts than L1, it seems like you will at least try.
Hold on, are you leaving people out based on whether they will try, or whether you think they will flip scum? You're changing your method between posts here
Someone who's trying is easier to read. I have no illusions that I'm, for example, going to be able to get my sick pocket L7 concerns lynched today. Not even sure I want to, as more time might help. If L1 is going to continue to be useless, that's a low risk predance kill.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 851, Gentleman 2 wrote:

This is an interesting thing to say when you haven't even seen the new and improved #2. I am going to have to take a special look back at this slots interaction with you, well more specifically your interaction with it. I could see scum being upset that someone they had pocketed was replaced and all their hard work is now flushed down the proverbial toilet.

I assure you, I am an improvement over anyone who held this slot, or will, but don't you worry your pretty little nose about that, I'm going to outlast you all.
I just liked the dude, lol. This post alone tells me you're not an improvement and we probably aren't going to get along.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 858, Lady 5 wrote:
In post 740, Lady 4 wrote:L5's opinion of G5 is wildly unwarranted, yes.
Ah quit the shade lady.
I’m just finding the best duo’s to create a town tower.
I ain’t lock towning the damn guy.
If anything you should be questioning my Gentleman 3 Read.
You have not offered any reasons for what makes G5 town to you, and 100% of his decent content came after you posted that he would be a "town powerhouse" when he'd been doing nothing. It does not make sense, and you are still deflecting.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 860, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 800, Gentleman 5 wrote:
In post 795, Gentleman 7 wrote:
In post 785, Gentleman 5 wrote:Personally, I feel outting townreads are a bad idea until dance time, but thats just me?
Wait, why is outing townreads a bad idea? I'm of the opinion that we should get a strong towncore--of course, this does depend on our ability to keep scum out. I don't really see the advantage of hiding them?
Again, I think its better not to out town reads until we dance, as we have to factor the pairs. We can only scumhunt in ladies right now and theres the possibility that all 8 of them could be town.

All we can do is pick a lady to dance with, for whatever reason you want, and hope the person you scumread gets left out. In my case, Im hoping the lady getting kicked out is L8,L6, or L1. Im willing to keep L5 close. Maybe its her bubbly personality ^_^
Lady 4 wrote:
In post 794, Gentleman 5 wrote:I have a soft spot, who knew.

I thought I made it clear in those two posts imo
I'm more confused mow than I was previously.
Im scumreading L8. L1 and 6 are also good options based on activity.

Everyone else can live to see the dance. I explained why im willing to keep L5 above, but to be more specific, I think theres a possibility im reading her wrong at this time and am willing to spend time to get a better read on her.
Eh, I'm not really feeling the same way for L5--although to me it feels like both of you aren't really being explainy enough. L6 and L1 have been fairly inactive, but I'd rather L5 than them. I'm not scumreading L8 at all. I think a few of her posts have shown she's trying to look through people.

And regarding townreads, I disagree, we should be trying to make T/T pairs--I'd argue that this is even more important than partnering with someone you think would mesh well, after what happened to G2. It's likely enough that quite a few people won't have the same player they partnered with by the end of the game.

In post 825, Gentleman 6 wrote:Who should I be dancing with? :V
I'm of the opinion that it should be L7.

I'm kind of worried about L3 myself. Although part of it stems from her avatar, as well as my scumread on L5. But aside from that, I don't really feel like she's done anything? Like less than me anything. And I don't do much.

Anyways, stuff about me. I feel like my stronger lady townreads (L7, sort of L4) are too towny for me to pair with, and right now I kind of want L8. I've changed my mind on L1 after G2 wound up getting replaced out.
How is it possible that every one of your posts has the format "mechanics talk, followed by unexplained reads"? And you ignored my post to you only to continue this habit. :igmeou:

It defies probability.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Lady 4 »

In post 861, Gentleman 5 wrote:Why THE FUCK did I read 9 ladies and 8 gentlemen last night? Lol

That means we have to atleast scumhunt in gentlemen, and oh boy thats going to be interesting.
What?

Don't do drugs, kids.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 868, Lady 4 wrote:
In post 861, Gentleman 5 wrote:Why THE FUCK did I read 9 ladies and 8 gentlemen last night? Lol

What?

Don't do drugs, kids.
Have lettuce instead.
Lady 4
Lady 4
Goon
Lady 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Lady 4 »

If there's an S-S pair in the process of happening here it is G5-L5. Neither of them is making any sense on the subject.
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:52 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

In post 870, Lady 4 wrote:If there's an S-S pair in the process of happening here it is G5-L5. Neither of them is making any sense on the subject.
^_^
Gentleman 5
Gentleman 5
Goon
Gentleman 5
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Gentleman 5 »

Why do people honestly think scum would ever pair up with scum?

Other than being a stupidly ballsy gambit, its against scum wincon, no?
Gentleman 7
Gentleman 7
Townie
Gentleman 7
Townie
Townie

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Gentleman 7 »

In post 862, Lady 7 wrote:I retract my earlier wooden feel on g7.

He’s cool.

G7 - why don’t you want to partner with someone too towny?
I don't feel like I'm too town read and what we need to win is to create as many strong T/T pairs as possible. If I'm scumread, it will potentially get someone who's well townread to die from being lynched or them leaving. I still want to pair with someone I consider town, to potentially help in solving, bit nit someone whow iso a consensus TR unless I am as well.
In post 872, Gentleman 5 wrote:Why do people honestly think scum would ever pair up with scum?

Other than being a stupidly ballsy gambit, its against scum wincon, no?
If they're both town read, I think it's reasonable. But at that point we're already in trouble.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:21 am

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 864, Lady 4 wrote:sick pocket L7 concerns
You seem like you’re dwelling. Way more often than not, the people who have these sick concerns in the early game get over it by the end of day one. Can’t promise that will happen here, but your concerns are misplaced.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”