Mini Normal 2102: Mafia à la Mode! (Game Complete)

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Going through isos for this game. Just jotting things down so I don't forget.

Notes:
- pick out morality/pret/vex interactions (outside of vex's catch up post)
- decipher if vex/A50 is genuine or agenda driven. Addendum: compare A50 initial reads to Vex's reads.
- check them against Prets pushes/how they interact.
- double-check vex/A50 interactions with skellen. Same with A50, curious if A50 had any early hard stances.
- read anything Luv has posted pre day 4.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh and I've nearly ruled Mizzy out as scum with some of the interactions they had with pret/morality mainly day1/2 with 1 interaction in particular that I can probably make a standalone post around later.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:00 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2316, benhalkum wrote:
In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m town and I can prove it. Just give me time.

VOTE: Skellen
….

Didn't you claim to be VT? How can you prove it if you're just VT, unless you were lying?
Of course I lied. There wasn’t a reason to mass claim there.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Plum »

Votecount 4.2

Skellen
- 2 (bob3141, Lil Uzi Vert)

Lil Uzi Vert
- 1 (Skellen)

Not Voting
- 4 (benhalkum, Mizzytastic, Almost50, RCEnigma)

With 7 alive it's 4 to lynch.
Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-14 21:00:00)

Notes
Mizzytastic
receives their second prod.
Last edited by Plum on Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2326, RCEnigma wrote:Oh and I've nearly ruled Mizzy out as scum with some of the interactions they had with pret/morality mainly day1/2 with 1 interaction in particular that I can probably make a standalone post around later.

Yep my lynch order out of teh two is a50 then mizzy.

As every time i look at dayone vote movements, it only makes sense if atleast one scum came of the drd wagon.

Today im up for lynching either skellen or a50.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

I have no idea why everybody seems to include me in their lynchpool, but if it's going to happen I would rather it be today.

I have accepted that my playstyle comes across as scummy to most, including those who claim to know how to read me. This game has just ended, and instead of getting mislynched I was vigged by skitter (who had just power mislynched me on D1 earlier in this game claiming she can read me with high precision). Morale of the story: Nobody can read me anymore :(

FFS: Those who are skeptical of my role, why the fuck would I make that specific role up? Why not just claim VT? Why not Ascetic?? Why not a zillion other roles that would have probably sounded better??

For those who think I was going easy on FL: We had come out of a game (RCE knows about it) where we ended up FoSing each other at a crucial time, and then we were both lynched successively (him on the day before LyLo and I on LyLo) for scum to win (and I obviously was scummy enough for a bloody Cop to vote have an inno on me and still lynch me). I didn't want to do that again, and apparently I can't read FL's play anymore.

For me; meta is a secondary scumhunting tool. I first go for actions, statements, and mechanical approach. For the mechanical part I judge by my own modding meta (yes, I
would
put a Roleblocker and a JK on the same setup just to fuck up with the town. I want to force my players to scum hunt by play rather that by setup spec)

So, anyway.. I want you all to take a deep breath and reread my slot. If you come to the conclusion I am too scummy to endgame then I request that you vote me today rather than in LyLo. We are 5-2 now, so a mislynch gets us to 4-2 and it's 3-2 by the start of the next day (unless we're lucky and bob manages to stop the kill)

Thank you

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:24 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 741, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:benhalkum
Saladman27
tris
bob3141
Pretentious
Mizzytastic
Skellen
skitter30
Almost50
RCEnigma
BrightEyedFish
DrDolittle
In post 742, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:benhalkum
Saladman27
tris
bob3141
Pretentious
Skellen
skitter30
RCEnigma
DrDolittle
In post 743, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:benhalkum
Saladman27
tris
bob3141
Pretentious

Skellen

skitter30

RCEnigma

DrDolittle
In post 744, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:benhalkum
Saladman27
tris
bob3141
DrDolittle
In post 745, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:benhalkum
Saladman27
tris
bob3141

I guess I would start here.

Luv can you walk us through your proccess of working out who to vote for day one
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Mizzytastic »

I've not read up cos site is being super slow and I'm half awake. If anyone can give me a summary it'll help me get back in the game but I understand why if you don't want to.

If we do mislynch I can think of worse things than me cos at least we know I was truthful about my bodyguard targets then. Honestly I think I should be voting bob until one of us falls over, I can see me not being the target after yesterday but I don't get why he wouldn't be, and cos he seemed to feel fine with my claim until suddenly he didn't and it feels very convenient.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2327, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 2316, benhalkum wrote:
In post 2315, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m town and I can prove it. Just give me time.

VOTE: Skellen
….

Didn't you claim to be VT? How can you prove it if you're just VT, unless you were lying?
Of course I lied. There wasn’t a reason to mass claim there.
VOTE: LUV

Maybe wasn't a reason to mass claim, but to say VT then say that was a lie once you get pressure?

Scummy AF.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2332, Mizzytastic wrote:I've not read up cos site is being super slow and I'm half awake. If anyone can give me a summary it'll help me get back in the game but I understand why if you don't want to.

If we do mislynch I can think of worse things than me cos at least we know I was truthful about my bodyguard targets then. Honestly I think I should be voting bob until one of us falls over, I can see me not being the target after yesterday but I don't get why he wouldn't be, and cos he seemed to feel fine with my claim until suddenly he didn't and it feels very convenient.

I am fine with your claim but paranoid its a great scum claim by you. If you were scum it would prevent me from ever blocking the night kill. As if you were town and i roleblock you and die. It would give scum your mislynch on silver plater
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:03 pm

Post by bob3141 »

Oh and as much i wanted to see who would push the lynch of either me or mizzy based off neither of us dying.

Scum would know my claim is true and if mizzy your town. That means town has a bg. Which means scum trying to kill me would simply kill you. Reducing most players poe down to 3. Which would make game auto for a player they could only kill after the lynch in the last 5.

and if im rating bg right. As half pr like wiki says a backup is.

then

doc 1 weakened although scum would need a role cop to find out
tracker 1 player outside poe claiming enabler. Thus easier for scum to kill
roleblocker 1
bodyguard 0.5 simply redirects teh kill extended teh life of a pr

vs

2 shot jail keeper 0.5

so 3.5-(minus a little) vs 0.5 scum pr
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Plum »

Votecount 4.3

Skellen
Lil Uzi Vert
- 2 (Skellen, benhalkum)

Not Voting
- 3 (Mizzytastic, Almost50, RCEnigma)

Deadline:
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:29 am

Post by Skellen »

In post 2323, RCEnigma wrote:Based on their play or Prets?
Both! :)

Also what do you make out of A50's "apathy" (I dunno, he feels like that) since the middle of D2? I figure you have more experience with him, does that tell anything about him?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:30 am

Post by Skellen »

I don't really get LUV's thought process atm. Like he implies now that he is no VT. Considering that would add up to 6 PRs including the dead ones I don't feel it's natural to go after a lynch on a VT claim and not even trying to sort among the absolutely not too many PR claims. Especially if he was showing clear distrust in A50's Visitor claim yesterday like here:
In post 1966, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Visitor feels unlikely for ongoing reasons.
And now he just abandons it just like that? Why?
Skellen
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Skellen
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:32 am

Post by Skellen »

I feel like the push on me is in order to kill all VTs off. Once I am lynched and RCE gets killed tonight all VTs are dead and scum can hide in lylo among all PR claims. This stinks.
benhalkum
benhalkum
Goon
benhalkum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:37 am

Post by benhalkum »

In post 2339, Skellen wrote:I feel like the push on me is in order to kill all VTs off. Once I am lynched and RCE gets killed tonight all VTs are dead and scum can hide in lylo among all PR claims. This stinks.
Why are you so sure you are today's lynch? Honestly, LUV is not sitting right at all with the way he's playing.

Lack of activity, claims he's VT is why. He gets voted, all of a sudden h's not VT. VERY scummy.
You can find me on MyLVTV in Las Vegas starting in December with Future Stars of Wrestling!
https://fswvegas.com

Also look for me on syndicated television with Championship Wrestling from Hollywood.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

Like, I could rip 2335 to pieces but I thin bob is town so I'll just shut up.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:52 am

Post by bob3141 »

i dont know to much about balance so was asking if my thinking was right. in post 2355
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Almost50 »

Actually I was talking about the whole thing, but for this point specifically: A Role Cop can't tell if a Doctor is weakened. Role Cops only get "Roles" but not modifiers, so whether a Doctor is -say- X-shot/Even-Night/Novice/Indecisive.. etc. doesn't matter. for all the Role Cop will get is "Doctor".

But I also was referring to scum knowing your claim is true, and wondering how that is the case. Why would they know it to be true if you didn't stop a single kill so far? And why did they shoot BEF if they know your role to be true? If I was scum I would most probably have shot you anyway, taking you or Mizzy down.

This is why I am still skeptical of Mizzy's claim. Not only is she guaranteed to not be RB'd; but also if you get shot she gets lynched the next day which explains why you were not the NK target.

I always say: To catch scum you gotta think like one. Put yourself in a scum mindset for a minute, and tell me why you would avoid shooting a claimed RB AND a claimed BG? We are 5-2 here already, so -assuming a mislynch- we are in LyLo tomorrow. Their kill should be the BG at best, so you are confirmed in LyLo.

But wait! What if they do NOT kill Mizzy still? Does that make it a 3v2 LyLo with 2 confirmed townies? Theoretically, you are not even confirmed either way, for you could be scum who doesn't want town!Mizzy protecting anyone else. I say "theoretically" because I don't think you are scum, but I am not so sure I should be TRing Mizzy like a couple of people are.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2343, Almost50 wrote:But I also was referring to scum knowing your claim is true, and wondering how that is the case. Why would they know it to be true if you didn't stop a single kill so far? And why did they shoot BEF if they know your role to be true? If I was scum I would most probably have shot you anyway, taking you or Mizzy down.
I haven't gotten through this whole post but no you wouldnt. If both are town and Mizzy dies there is a strong implication she died using her role as opposed to direct targeting. There is really only one pr claim worth protecting. A Mizzy kill makes Bob untouchable today.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Almost50 »

So? Untouchable by day but killable by night, Einstein. Scum want to eliminated the most TR'd players regardless of whether it is by day or by night. So, are you telling me scum!you would let BOTH Mizzy & bob (assuming they're both town) alive to reach LyLo? That effectively makes it a 1v2 lynchpool. In other words it'd be a 66.667% chance of lynching a scumster at random.

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Them both living to lylo confirms NEITHER of them. Assuming both are town and make it to lylo it's MORE likely they lynch in the remaining pr claims over whatever VT claim is left at that point.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:05 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Neither are strongly townread. Evidenced by the fact they are also in the pool of scumspects.
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Plum »

Votecount 4.4

Skellen
Lil Uzi Vert
- 2 (Skellen, benhalkum)

Not Voting
- 3 (Mizzytastic, Almost50, RCEnigma)

Deadline:

Notes
Mizzytastic
has requested replacement. I will add time to the Day 4 deadline based on how long finding a replacement takes.

Lil Uzi Vert
receives his third prod and an official warning for activity levels.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’m thinking if I should claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”