Lady 6
Goon
Lady 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Lady 6 »

In post 1265, Lady 7 wrote:
In post 1264, Gentleman 6 wrote:Am I ethically required to pretend that I don't know that having really bad takes isn't a scumtell for L6?
so you wanna hear something fun? The last alt game I played at my homesite rip every single person decided they knew at least one other person's alt and gave them a meta town read. Some of them were wrong about their alt guess. A couple were wrong about the meta they decided on.

Like i realize you think you know half the people here, you think you know who I am, which if you really knew anything about me you'd not call me out for the crap you have, but even so this is an alt game. I don't know anyone here and due to above I don't trust whatever little things you think you know about someone else. But again even so this is an alt game. Kindly act like it.

(I'm sorry if this is harsh I've had a couple to drink, and I'm a little annoyed that you tried to make me feel guilty.)
I like you particularly the last paragraph. The narrative building isn't wrong. I build narratives to see if my reads make sense.

Gentleman 6, I feel the same way about you. I think quite a few people are mistaking early volume for towniness. Towniness includes both trying to lynch scum and unify town. The sad thing is I feel pretty resigned to a toen mislynch here. Likely mine because people value their perceptions over blunt accurate discussion.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1125, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 1091, Gentleman 5 wrote:You know, for 44 pages in, there seems to be alot of uncertainty for reads.

I mean, theres a reason/excuse I, G2, and maybe one or two other have, but the rest of yall idk what to think.
That is because a lot of the posting is grandstanding, roleplaying, alt guessing and spam. If we're all more deliberate with our posting, we'll all be more readable.
Yo, definitely getting good vibes from L6.
In post 1143, Gentleman 6 wrote:Everything that 6 posts feels like scumposting.
Yeah but I don't think that sort of posting comes from scum rather than town that legit doesn't give a fuck.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1195, Lady 3 wrote:okay I don't mind leaving Lady 6 this phase
Are u scum?
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:46 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

Leave out L3 or L5.
Gentleman 3
Gentleman 3
Goon
Gentleman 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Gentleman 3 »

In post 1278, Lady 8 wrote:Leave out L3
If only we could.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:49 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

They're leaving first dance.

We leave out L3 during pre-dance.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I suppose I should say this just in case

I chose the name Tammy as an arbitrary name that I didn't expect to be in the game.

I have quite a few confident guesses, your slot is not one.
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

Discussing Lady 3's alignment is pretty inconsequential right now.
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

Lady 8, have you said the only things that you have to contribute after your catch-up?
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

In post 1275, Lady 6 wrote:
In post 1264, Gentleman 6 wrote:Am I ethically required to pretend that I don't know that having really bad takes isn't a scumtell for L6?
so you wanna hear something fun? The last alt game I played at my homesite rip every single person decided they knew at least one other person's alt and gave them a meta town read. Some of them were wrong about their alt guess. A couple were wrong about the meta they decided on.

Like i realize you think you know half the people here, you think you know who I am, which if you really knew anything about me you'd not call me out for the crap you have, but even so this is an alt game. I don't know anyone here and due to above I don't trust whatever little things you think you know about someone else. But again even so this is an alt game. Kindly act like it.

(I'm sorry if this is harsh I've had a couple to drink, and I'm a little annoyed that you tried to make me feel guilty.)
I like you particularly the last paragraph. The narrative building isn't wrong. I build narratives to see if my reads make sense.

Gentleman 6, I feel the same way about you. I think quite a few people are mistaking early volume for towniness. Towniness includes both trying to lynch scum and unify town. The sad thing is I feel pretty resigned to a toen mislynch here. Likely mine because people value their perceptions over blunt accurate discussion.
I don't scumread you but I think that your reads are wildly off base.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

And uh, making you feel guilty for 'rejecting' me was a joke. I don't actually care. I think it's probably AI though.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:00 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I'm townreading L6 atm and I think that I would regardless of my alt guess. I don't think the entrance was actually scummy.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1281, Gentleman 6 wrote:I suppose I should say this just in case

I chose the name Tammy as an arbitrary name that I didn't expect to be in the game.

I have quite a few confident guesses, your slot is not one.
She hasn't been around for a long ass time, so that make sense.

I thought you were trying to get me force replaced from that post and I didn't understand why.

Those were the motives I didn't trust i was talking about.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

.....?

how would that be trying to get you force replaced...
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I mean, I considered getting myself force replaced after reading some of the stuff that G2 posted but.
Gentleman 6
Gentleman 6
Goon
Gentleman 6
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by Gentleman 6 »

I acknowledge that I haven't really been playing to the spirit of the alt game. I have a PT with a bunch of lists of alt guesses and relevant meta considerations. Perhaps that's a bad way to play the game.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1288, Gentleman 6 wrote:.....?

how would that be trying to get you force replaced...
Can you just accept that it was probably just a big misunderstanding, is not AI, and that by calling me someone's main I thought you were trying to get me out of the game? I realize I'm a crazy person but if you look back at last night's posting it should be pretty clear that I thought something was up.

So look I'm town, I think you're town, can this be the last of this?
Gentleman 4
Gentleman 4
Goon
Gentleman 4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by Gentleman 4 »

I will admit I'm markedly disappointed in Lady 8's contributions today.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1275, Lady 6 wrote:

Narrative building is fine, in a sense. Except I'm gathering an image of you that is astute and nuanced and not superficial, so when I see you post things like scum shade, but town confront things directly, I get concerned. Because it's not that black and white, and I don't believe you believe that. Town shade all the time, while some scum are very up front and confront things directly, so when I see someone who I think has the capability to go deeper post something that feels surface level narrative building, I get concerned.

I'm not going to be around much longer, but I do like blunt accurate discussion, so if you're here and want to so am I.
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1283, Gentleman 4 wrote:Lady 8, have you said the only things that you have to contribute after your catch-up?
In post 1292, Gentleman 4 wrote:I will admit I'm markedly disappointed in Lady 8's contributions today.
If you're town instead of just throwing shade maybe you can make this game more bearable by engaging in conversation with me and asking me questions because yes, the name `${Gender} ${Number}` is definitely helping me cognitively recognize players easier.
Lady 3
Lady 3
Goon
Lady 3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:19 pm

Post by Lady 3 »

No point in discussing lady 8 until dance and possibly after intermission

We need to find good pairings tho
Lady 8
Lady 8
Goon
Lady 8
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Lady 8 »

In post 1290, Gentleman 6 wrote:I acknowledge that I haven't really been playing to the spirit of the alt game. I have a PT with a bunch of lists of alt guesses and relevant meta considerations. Perhaps that's a bad way to play the game.
Can you not do this when we have an above rand chance each real day to have a replacement due to main slips?
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

In post 1225, Lady 4 wrote:I'm coming around on L7.
I told you you would. I'm prescient.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

G3 not asking anyone even though he's been around a lot feels weird. I don't like his I don't want to drag anyone down, can we make it to endgame really.

I worry that he's waiting to see if his partner is townread enough for a scum-scum pairing that will make them super strong scum pairing that they'll win in that end game stand off.
Lady 7
Lady 7
Goon
Lady 7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Lady 7 »

Oh did I say I'm actually town reading g5 now, because I am.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”