Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Jingle »

Seriously, though, if nothing else you could have people vote on who you should desperado, picking an arbitrary time at which you will activate so that town has something to analyze regardless of the flip.
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

Well, voting results from what we had discussed are something like:

Jingle - 1
Nancy - 1
McMenno - 1
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:28 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2476, Ramcius wrote:Well, voting results from what we had discussed are something like:

Jingle - 1
Nancy - 1
McMenno - 1
I’m not opposed to adding your name to that list. :P
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2477, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2476, Ramcius wrote:Well, voting results from what we had discussed are something like:

Jingle - 1
Nancy - 1
McMenno - 1
I’m not opposed to adding your name to that list. :P
I prefer getting lynched at end of the day - I have like 4 votes on me already and me becoming IC changes nothing as people wouldn't lynch Jingle no matter how much I demand it. Updated list:

Jingle - 1
Nancy - 1
McMenno - 1
Ramcius - 1
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Why are you so convinced Jingle is scum here?
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2479, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Why are you so convinced Jingle is scum here?
I'm more surprised how you don't suspect him after he tried direct desperado on you - he excluded Irrel as an active and readable, but wanted to test you
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

i didn’t really see it as a “test” though. It was pretty clear he was tr me but you have a point that he’s that opposed to him being desperado’d but I dunno. He’s only been scum once in a game with me and he was seriously slimy in that.

Plus Gamma whom I tl is tling him.

I actually think it might be good for Korina to desperado Irrel. He did kind of make a bit of a federal case wrt to my entrance, so I don’t understand why Jingle thinks he’s so readable here?

Or Overkill or may be even Kokichi are difficult slots to parse?

That said, I’m not opposed to Korina desperadoing Jingle but I think desperadoing a hard to read slot, is probably the best use of that mechanic.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

Well, he said you'd be best IC, desperado as a test is my interpretation of that role. How Jingle isn't slimy here? Saying everyone else would be bad desperado, cause it hurts their activity - what activity, when it's 3 of us + Gamma sometimes are actually active? Claimed he wanted to be lynched instead of desperado'ed just to change it later to that he'd never get lynched in this game. Wanted to be scum kill, yet don't want paint target on his back and become IC

You see, to me it looks like Jingle is trying distance/buss you, but you are afraid to do same to him, hence you both look like scumbuddies to me
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:03 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Wow, seriously? :lol:

You think we’re buddies? He was clearly suspicious of me earlier in the game. I’m not afraid of him being desperado’d. I think it would be a waste to use on me but tbf, I recall posting that IC was my favourite role. The real problem is that Korina is in such a hurry to do it, he isn’t taking into account either the most optimal player to use it nor the most optimal time.

I <3 you Ram. Will a game ever exist where you will read me accurately - short of us hydraing - that is?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2482, Ramcius wrote:Well, he said you'd be best IC, desperado as a test is my interpretation of that role. How Jingle isn't slimy here? Saying everyone else would be bad desperado, cause it hurts their activity - what activity, when it's 3 of us + Gamma sometimes are actually active? Claimed he wanted to be lynched instead of desperado'ed just to change it later to that he'd never get lynched in this game. Wanted to be scum kill, yet don't want paint target on his back and become IC

You see, to me it looks like Jingle is trying distance/buss you, but you are afraid to do same to him, hence you both look like scumbuddies to me
Well, maybe you have a point because that really didn’t make a helluva lot of sense to me. Re: the whole activity thing.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

Yes, I remember. I'm not saying you afraid of Jingle being desperado'ed, I'm saying you afraid to push him back for some reason and try to stay clear from taking strong stance on him. Like you say he's town, but you give no actual reason for that read of yours

It's not that I didn't TR you in LNT late D1 and D2, it was my hope that all 3 of you (TLK, Gamma and you) were scum, cause I was scared of idea having you 3 as my allies and therefore having no real idea who scum are :lol:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 2481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was pretty clear he was tr me
I do? News to me.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2485, Ramcius wrote:Yes, I remember. I'm not saying you afraid of Jingle being desperado'ed, I'm saying you afraid to push him back for some reason and try to stay clear from taking strong stance on him. Like you say he's town, but you give no actual reason for that read of yours

It's not that I didn't TR you in LNT late D1 and D2, it was my hope that all 3 of you (TLK, Gamma and you) were scum, cause I was scared of idea having you 3 as my allies and therefore having no real idea who scum are :lol:
Well we all know how that turned out. :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2486, Jingle wrote:
In post 2481, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It was pretty clear he was tr me
I do? News to me.
So Ram was right then? That whole activity thing really was bs. I kind of thought it was because it sounded like a pretty dumb reason to want someone desperado’d.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:57 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hmmmm . . . RC has pulled this kind of schtick on me before. Jingle obviously knew I would react badly if he advocated me being desperado’d because he was sr me, so he comes up with this bizarro activity thing instead.

Well, at least I know now it was a trick - one I will not fall for going forward.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2487, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2485, Ramcius wrote:Yes, I remember. I'm not saying you afraid of Jingle being desperado'ed, I'm saying you afraid to push him back for some reason and try to stay clear from taking strong stance on him. Like you say he's town, but you give no actual reason for that read of yours

Indeed, not listening what I say is bad, so you should trust me always from now :lol:
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Nov 10, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Jingle »

I mean... I wouldn’t advocate a desperado shot on a townread, regardless of how I thought it would impact the slots performance. If I was confident you were town I’d rather Kori holster than shoot you.
This is a Parachute.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2490, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2487, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:

Indeed, not listening what I say is bad, so you should trust me always from now :lol:
What if you roll scum in a game? :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:41 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2491, Jingle wrote:I mean... I wouldn’t advocate a desperado shot on a townread, regardless of how I thought it would impact the slots performance. If I was confident you were town I’d rather Kori holster than shoot you.
Confession time: I was extremely tilted about being mislynched in Timeshift by idiot WOATs and decided to deliberately play super scummy to see what would happen. I’m over it now. Make of that what you will.

I also expected Jingle to somehow see though it. I guess I was way too convincing. But yeah, I was needling you, hoping you’d get a clue but like I said, I still would prefer to be desperado’d only in late game and only if absolutely necessary.

I think you’re being silly to want to waste it on me when we have hard to read slots like Kokichi and Overkill in this game.

Anyone who has experience playing with either, should logically concur with this.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Shouldn’t Vedith be replaced
I see him on the player list and he hasn’t posted in way too long
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Shouldn’t your mum be replaced
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2495, Not_Mafia wrote:Shouldn’t your mum be replaced
I see him on the player list and
he
hasn’t posted in way too long
“He”?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2494, Gamma Emerald wrote:Shouldn’t Vedith be replaced
@Fire, please prod Vedith
, kthanx.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2492, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: What if you roll scum in a game? :P
Are you telling you're not scum in here? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2493, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2491, Jingle wrote:I mean... I wouldn’t advocate a desperado shot on a townread, regardless of how I thought it would impact the slots performance. If I was confident you were town I’d rather Kori holster than shoot you.
Confession time: I was extremely tilted about being mislynched in Timeshift by idiot WOATs and decided to deliberately play super scummy to see what would happen. I’m over it now. Make of that what you will.

I also expected Jingle to somehow see though it. I guess I was way too convincing. But yeah, I was needling you, hoping you’d get a clue but like I said, I still would prefer to be desperado’d only in late game and only if absolutely necessary.

I think you’re being silly to want to waste it on me when we have hard to read slots like Kokichi and Overkill in this game.

Anyone who has experience playing with either, should logically concur with this.
I don't think I ever played with over, but he was ok I think, from what I've seen couple years ago, Kokichi was pretty scummy as a town and not too much involved in couple games I played with him, so him lurking like that doesn't look out of ordinary.

Are you know enough about rest of the playerlist to exclude those 2?

Also, Vedith isn't only person up for a prod

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”